Education of a Jezebel Pt. 03: Begin High School

Story Info
A young divorcee confronts dating and sex.
8.3k words
0
1.7k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers

*********************************

* Education of a Jezebel

* Part 3 - Suddenly, It's High School

*********************************

This is part of a novel. Previous parts should be read first.

Chapter 7

It had been four months now that Kelley had been seeing Andrew, hanging out with his friends. As she walked in late on a Saturday afternoon, the guys welcomed her. She let Andrew hold her and give her a kiss, she gave the other two a peck on the cheek, keeping a little distance from Kurt, but pressing her tit into Clark's arm just to bring out the blush.

"You're looking good, mama!" Kurt complimented, and she thought she was. Her short sparkling amber hair had her wildness going, she'd had a French manicure just the previous day. She was dressed casually for the sultry August evening, her shorts dipping just a few inches down her thigh, a lazy loose blouse.

Kurt handed her a peach cooler, she nibbled at the tray of chips. The talk was of nothing much, as Kurt passed in and out of the patio doors to check on the meat Kelley watched him undress her in his mind. Kelley took another beer out to him. "Where's your date?" she asked.

"Ah, she told me she has to nurse her sick mother. Probably got a better offer. No problem.. So, when's the divorce going to be final?"

"Next month, probably, the lawyers keep coming up with more crap."

"So, after it's over, you gonna move in here with Andrew?"

"Hardly!" she laughed. "I like my bachelorette pad and I think I need some time and space before I'm ready to get committed again!"

"Oh, so you're looking for other guys, huh?" Kurt baited. The expression on his face told Kelley he'd be willing to sacrifice himself for her pleasure. And he really wasn't that far off.

Many was the night when Andrew was on top of her that she envisaged the mass of Kurt's body instead. He was handsome, in a metrosexual way, with his stubbled beard and the blue steel necklace he always wore. She remembered the morning she'd caught him masturbating in the living room, she was still a little sorry she hadn't offered to help him with that. But she felt it would be cheating on Andrew, wouldn't it?

She headed back inside, found Clark slicing cucumbers for the salad. It was an exercise that fitted him, somehow. He was shorter than the other men, always seemed to wear clothes just out of fashion. His ragged haircut and bottle eyeglasses didn't help, either. But underneath he was sweet. When the other two made a joke at Kelley's expense he'd defend her, even if Kelley wasn't offended. His dream of writing the perfect app fitted him utterly.

She approached him across the kitchen island, asked if she could help, then bent forward allowing her blouse to dip. Clark couldn't help but see down the valley, he blushed as he got a good view of her willowy bra's contents. It really didn't matter, Kelley thought, he'd seen her in a scanty bikini at the lake. But she noticed that, perhaps for the first time, he took a really good look at her, smiling as if he knew the secret. Was it, perhaps, because the other two guys weren't watching him?

Dinner was served, they ate easily in the living room. Kurt started the raunchy discussion, of course. "So, Kelley, is it really true you were a virgin on your wedding night?"

"Absolutely." She wasn't perturbed by the revelation. "My small town religious upbringing got to me. I promised my mother and stuck to it. So when I married Luciano, he broke my cherry that night."

"But you were tempted, weren't you?"

"Of course I was. Not so much in high school, but in college I let a couple guys get someplace, just not all the way."

"Did you ever let a guy get you naked?" Andrew asked.

"Leave her alone, guys!" a solitary voice begged.

"It's all right, Clark, I don't mind. I let one guy get me down to my panties, but I wouldn't let him go any further."

"Wow, so Andrew's only the second guy who's ever seen you naked? And you're thirty three!" Kurt kidded.

"Thirty one, you son of a bitch!"

The conversation morphed into one about sports, then it was time to do the dishes and clean up. Afterwards, Kelley asked, "Poker?" and the guys enthusiastically agreed. By the time the ballgame on the tube started, Kelley was a few bucks up, mostly from Clark who always played a little tentatively.

The first two innings were a pitcher's duel. Kelley sat next to Andrew on the sofa, Kurt sat obliquely. Every once in awhile he'd turn his head towards the woman to leer, Kelley was inflamed by the attention. At one point, she cooly scratched an itch high on the inside of her leg. She was sure Kurt knew the color of her panties - flaming pink.

During the commercial, Kelley got up for another drink, Andrew joined her at the refrigerator. Kelley put her hand on his ass, an explicit signal. Without giving any attention to the guys, they headed for his queen sized bed. Andrew was certainly ready, he'd been aching for her body since she walked in the door.

The foreplay was by rote, after five months together they knew each other's body as well as lines on a map. Kelley dropped her blouse and shorts, turned her back so he could undo the bra. By that time he'd ditched his shirts, jeans and briefs, Kelley motioned him to stand at the side of the bed so she could place the erection between her middling sized tits while he pressed it against her breast bone. After a few strokes he pointed it at her mouth, she willingly took it inside her lips while he fondled a nipple.

Soon he felt ready to move on, he pushed her back onto the bed, laid beside her. It was time for deep kissing while she held his penis and he pushed the thong aside and fingered just inside her tunnel. As he felt for her moisture to appear - it didn't take long, she'd been roused by Kurt's frank stares - he turned to her clit, rubbing it the way he thought she enjoyed. He slid down, slipped the panties over her legs, put his mouth to her pussy lips.

Kelley enjoyed Andrew's efforts, she always had, but there were times when, for whatever reason, he just missed the mark and this was one of those nights. She tried to will her body to react, it ignored her. It wasn't that she wasn't having fun, but she knew her body wasn't going to explode.

He realized what was happening, recognized he was powerless to provide her with more. "What do you want?" he asked.

"Why don't we try doggie?"

She climbed up on her knees, placing them on the very edge of the bed. "Do you need lube?" he suggested.

"Maybe a little bit."

Andrew got the bottle, spread it over and inside her crevice, coated his penis. It was then an easy thing to slip it inside her, and they started their copulation. Andrew tried his very best, stopping himself from coming too quickly, varying his strokes in both angle and tempo, reaching around her body to grasp a breast, pinch a nipple. He stroked various parts of her body, neck, back, ass, legs, feet. For her part, she placed a finger between her legs, rubbed the clit as he screwed her.

Oh, she got close, shutting her eyes, trying to will an orgasm, but it simply wasn't going to happen, at least not at that moment. After sufficient effort she turned her head and explained, "Go ahead and come, it's okay."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

She felt him grab her hips, the thrusts became stronger, faster, and moments later she sensed him tense, shudder. The discharge lasted perhaps twenty-five seconds, and then they repositioned theirselves, his head on a pillow, hers on his shoulder, their bodies fitting together.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Sure," she soothed, afraid his inability to get her to come would haunt him.

"You couldn't get there, could you?"

"I was close a couple of times. I don't know why I can't, sometimes. You know other times you really get me, you know? Don't worry about it, Luciano didn't give me an orgasm most of the time. You're much better than him."

Of course, Andrew was worrying. He felt his time with this woman was coming to an end, that soon she'd be looking for something different. "Do you think with some other guy, you'd have more luck?"

"I don't know. I'm not sure. I think it has a lot more to do with what I'm feeling than it has with what you're doing. I don't know, I was in the mood when I was coming over here. Maybe we can try later tonight."

The two lovers relaxed for a bit, but neither was sleepy, they began to stir. Kelley put on her bra and panties, clothed herself with one of Andrew's dress shirts. She always enjoyed this garb, it made her feel sexy and slightly slutty. Together, they rejoined the boys in the living room.

"What's the score?"

"Bottom of the seventh, we're behind eight to one. This one's over." The television was flipped off.

"Want to play some more cards, now that the two of you are all rosy?" Kurt baited.

"Sure, why not?" Kelley agreed.

As the boys were setting up the table and dealing the cards, Kelley went to the fridge. It was in view of the dining room, and she bent over to open the cooler drawer where the beers were stashed. She sensed Kurt was staring, and perhaps Clark as well. Maybe she wiggled her ass a bit, making sure the tail of the shirt rose above her waist so they could see the thong strap hiding in the crack of her ass. When she turned, she saw Clark's blush, Kurt's sneer. Was Andrew's expression one of disbelief or fervor that she was exhibiting what was so recently his?

"We should up the antie," Kurt suggested.

"Like what?" Clark worried.

"How about shots?"

"I like it!" "Sure." "Fine by me."

The game was negotiated. If you folded before the draw, you didn't have to do a shot, but if you drew and lost, you had to drink.

Twenty minutes later, the party was well lubricated. Again it was Kurt that provided the bait. "Let's raise the stakes."

"I'm not sure I need more booze," Kelley demurred.

"Not that... how about strip poker? Would that be okay with you, bro?" Kurt challenged Andrew. 'I want to see your girlfriend's goodies' was the challenge.

"It's okay by me," Andrew consented, as if he had control over her body.

But she also had her thoughts. Yes, she'd like to see what Kurt's dick looked like, and she bet Clark's was pretty as well. "Yeah, let's go for it," she goaded. Clark, as usual, didn't agree, didn't oppose, simply went with the flow. "Here's the deal. For you guys, shirt, pants, underwear. Don't give me shit about watches or socks or anything else. I've got this shirt, bra and panties. Good?" Everyone was. "If you win, you can make any other player take off a piece." She was well aware that she was playing a game she was bound to lose, she expected the guys to choose her anytime she didn't win; thinking of them gazing at her body excited her, the thrill hardened her nipples.

As the game started, Kelley got fine cards and won the first two hands. First it was Kurt she selected, she watched as he took his t-shirt off slowly, looking her straight in the eye. The second, she selected Andrew, he stripped easily.

The third hand, Kelley was pretty sure of herself, she had trip 8's, but Kurt had a full house. Of course he pointed to her and she smiled as she unbuttoned Andrew's shirt, let it slip from her shoulders. She enjoyed the stares from all three men, for it was a sexy display, even for her boyfriend.

The next deal Clark won with a pair of sixes, Kelley expected he'd demand her bra. After all, wasn't the whole point to get her down to nothing? But his chivalrous nature won out, Kurt lost his pants. As they slipped down his thighs, Kelley was surprised to see his underwear consisted of tight briefs, striped. Since both her current lover and her ex-husband favored white boxers, this was a revelation. Kelley licked her lips and aggressively examined the firm belly, the lump hidden by the fabric. It seemed solid, if it grew any more the tip might show!

Kurt was aware of her inspection, he twisted his hips. "You want a closer look?" he taunted.

"Sit your ass down!" she replied. But he noticed the rigid points inside her bra.

Kurt won the next hand, you could bet he wasn't going to be courtly. Without even being asked Kelley stood, turned her back to Kurt, said, "Go ahead, you won it." His hands were at the clasp, for a moment she held her bra to keep it from falling, then with a huge smile on her face, looking directly into the eyes of Kurt, she bared her meager but firm globes to the men's stares. Clark didn't turn away, exactly, but it didn't seem he made much effort to see the prize. Andrew smiled at the sight, Kurt laughed. Kelley knew her nipples were hard, protruding.

Kelley won again, decided to bring Clark into the game, he displayed his torso. Clark won the next, again he was nice and chose Andrew, Kelley was a little surprised to see the firmness inside his boxers after being satisfied within her less than an hour ago.

Andrew finally won a hand, he was conflicted. Of course he realized that sooner or later Kelley would lose her thong, and he wasn't opposed to his friends seeing her bald pussy, but at the same time he didn't want to chance angering his girlfriend. He chose Kurt.

The man stood, looked into Kelley's eyes as he lowered his drawers. She remembered the quick glimpse she'd had of the cock before, and fancied another study of it, one that she wouldn't have to cut short for modesty's sake. It was the largest penis she'd ever seen - not that she had a wide sample - at least an inch longer than Luciano or Andrew. It was circumcised, the head a bright cherry red, the shaft angry with veins popping. And the most amazing thing was that between the belt and the thighs, Kurt was devoid of hair, "You want a closer look?" Kurt offered. "Maybe you'd like to touch it?"

"No thanks," Kelley managed, although in fact that was exactly what her desire was. Kurt sluggishly sat, the game went on. Kelley won again, Clark was down to his briefs, Kelley enjoyed the diversion of trying to see just what was inside his fabric.

The next hand Kelley drew three, she had an ace and a jack. She glanced at the cards, tried hard not to smile when she spied the accompanying ace and and jack, two pair. On the other side of the table, Kurt grinned. "What you got, sweetheart?" She took her time replying, taking a drink, licking her lips, then finally turning her cards over.

Kurt laughed, "Read 'em," and displayed his three queens. "Let's see it," he demanded of Kelley.

She stood, feigning reluctance, turned her ass to the table, slowly let the satin fabric drop down her legs, the garment fell to the floor. Bending at her knees, not her waist, for that would have been anticlimactic, she picked up the panties, quickly slipped onto her seat. "Cheat!" yelled Kurt.

"What?"

"We didn't get to see anything good."

Kelley just laughed. "Win one more time, I promise you'll see it all." Kurt muttered, but the game went on. The next hand Andrew lost, but Kelley knew what his prick looked like, it was no big deal.

Kelley won the next, Clark's dick seemed standard issue, a similar size to most men, circumcised. It stood out from his body at a forty-five degree angle. He sat, not giving Kelley very long to admire it.

Everyone was now naked, but they played another game, yes, Kurt won. "So, you going to show?" he goaded.

She stood, her legs firmly together. Kurt, Clark and Andrew as well examined her pubic area. Kelley knew they wanted more, she spread her feet eighteen inches apart, Kurt and Clark got a view of a slight bump between her legs, it might have been the tunnel of love. And then, under the influence of the alcohol, she did something very out of character. She turned her back to the men then bent over at the waist. The boys got a tremendous gaze at her puffy lips, enlarged by her previous activity with Andrew and the eroticism of the moment, the slit glossy with her flowing juices.

She posed for perhaps twenty seconds, long enough for them to feel satisfied and then, before it got awkward, sat. The game was over. Or was it? In her inebriated state, Kelley was enjoying the sensation of eroticism in the room, didn't want it to end. She picked up the cards, dealt to each of the men, none to her. "Whoever wins twice, I'll let him kiss me."

"You okay with that?" Kurt asked Andrew.

Andrew looked to Kelley, queried her with his eyebrows. She returned a confident smile. "Yeah, she's over eighteen, isn't she? She can do anything she wants."

"Anything?"

"Anything!" Andrew agreed.

Clark won the first, Kurt the second. When they turned the cards over the third time, Clark had a pair of sevens to their nothing. Kelley stood, had Clark push his chair back from the table, sat on his lap, her legs to the left. She put her lips to his, opened her mouth. Under the circumstances he wasn't the best of kissers, Kelley forgave him. As they kissed, Kelley pressed her tits into Clark's chest. But for over two minutes she kept trying to get him to open up. And, as the kisses continued, she wriggled her arse until the crown of his manhood pointed near the moist tunnel. Had he moved her just a bit, it would have poked inside, but he elected not to make that move. Nor did his hands roam, although Kelley would have loved it if he fondled a breast. Or put his hand between her legs, tickled the button. But the kiss ended, almost harmlessly.

Kelley stood, looked to the other men. Kurt continued his leer, and Andrew smiled, almost condescendingly, disguising any jealousy he may have felt.

She moved to her chair again, emptied her wine glass. "One more hand," she declared. "Whoever wins can take me into his room and kiss me there." She looked to Andrew, he continued to seem unconcerned, voiced no protest.

If she had a choice, who would have taken her to his bedroom? Clark might have been her favorite, he seemed shy, he deserved a boon. Yet she also wanted to touch the large, profane tool Kurt sprouted. What if it was Andrew? She was sure the second time with him of the night would be so much better. She dealt, let the cards define her fate.

This time, however, knowing secrecy wasn't really necessary in this game, she dealt the cards face up. Clark had a pair of duces, Kurt a pair of sevens, Andrew had nothing. They all discarded three, she dealt the replacements face up, Andrew first. When his best hand was queen high, he knew someone else would be kissing her in private. Slowly, she dealt cards to Clark. An ace, a seven that would have given Kurt three of a kind, and then another ace. Two pair, aces high. The odds were that Clark would be the one who'd have fun with her.

It wasn't quite over yet, however, she dealt to Kurt. A six... a king... and there it was, the seven of spades. Kurt had won, stolen it from Clark.

Kurt stood, beckoned for Kelley to join him. She was sheepish in demeanor, approached Andrew, gave him a hug. "Are you okay with this?" she whispered. "If you want, I'll tell him I was only kidding."

"No, we talked about this," he returned. "Go have fun." And he patted her on her very naked ass.

Chapter 8

Kelley had never been in Kurt's room before and was surprised to find it clean and comfortable. Kurt put some music on his speaker, said, "Come lie down. Would you like the light on or off?"

Kelley was still enjoying the sight of his hairless groin, said, "The table lamp would be great."

Kurt laid beside her, placed his hand on her stomach. "So," he said, "You only want me to kiss you?"

"Well, that's what I agreed to." Then she laughed and added, "But I didn't say where you should kiss me..."

Kurt started with a real kiss, and Kelley opened her mouth to him, tasting his tongue, feeling his lips. His hand wasted no time, it was grasping at her breast. The feel of his face, the stubbly beard, warmed her and when he pinched a nipple lightly, a jolt traveled through her body. 'This is going to happen!' she thought.

adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers