Education of a Jezebel Pt. 03: Begin High School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was if he could read her mind, his mouth shifted to her breast, his teeth caught at her nipple, another shock assaulted her. His fingers sought her belly then gently brushed at her puffy lips, feeling their smoothness, before delving slightly into the slit, using her natural fluids to coat the fingertip and using that to initiate long caresses of the artery of her clitoris. His ministrations had the desired impact. She might have climaxed had her mind not been reeling with thoughts of right and wrong, proper and improper. She didn't really care about morality, but it seemed a deep recess of her mind cried to remind her she was in a strange bed, her boyfriend was in the living room, God was watching her.

She tried to put it out of her mind. "I want to feel you!" she exclaimed to her new man.

"Fine by me!"

Her hand grazed at his pubes, the knuckles bumped at the rod, the fingers felt the sleekness of the area. "Can I look at it?"

"Be my guest."

She kneeled above him, amazed at the way the skin gleamed, the anger of the penis. She fondled it, felt it's length and girth, larger than anything she'd witnessed outside of porn. If she let him put it in - she still wasn't sure they should completely mate - would it hurt her? She wasn't sure.

She slunk further, she could smell the ruttiness he was exuding, she was sure the aroma was because he wanted her desperately. Tentatively, she licked at the tip, the thick syrup of his precum had little taste, she licked further around the head, then down the shaft. She was in love with this thing, meant by God for her pleasure. She returned to the head, opened her lips, let the hardness into her mouth. She'd never much enjoyed giving Luciano or Andrew a blow job, but somehow the anticipation she was experiencing made this pleasurable. Would it be any different, she wondered, to let him come in her mouth, something she'd never allowed for any man, rather than inside her? Would it be more moral? Again, her conscience ignored her quandary.

Almost by force, and yet with her full permission, he ruggedly turned her onto her back, got above her and tried to put his head between her legs. Her mind shocked her again, and she pulled her knees together. "Andrew was in there!" she balked.

"So? It's just sperm, it's not going to make me gay!" He forced her knees apart, not that she resisted noticeably, and his tongue was between her legs.

Yes! Immediately as he began sucking at her clit and using a finger to thrust into her, she felt a glow pass over her body. Kurt sensed her gluttony, kept his finger and tongue moving, and then, as a bit of surprise to Kelley, grazed her asshole with a finger. She didn't quite know it, she was out of her head with a desire she'd never faced before, but a loud groan filled the room, a signal to him to keep going, so he did. The finger in her kitty kept moving, the lips sucked hard on the button, and another finger crept between the tight rim of her anus. To her it seemed so depraved that her mind gave way, her body seized, the explosion was shattering. Kurt listened, felt the shudder of the bed as she writhed, didn't slow until her legs collapsed, then stopped.

He skidded around, laid beside her, as her breaths remained raspy, her body quieted. She wondered how loud she'd been, if the men in the den understood that Kurt had satisfied her. For a second it embarrassed her, then she decided it was only what had been expected when Kurt had closed the bedroom door.

He took her in his arms, kissed her. "You seemed to enjoy that," he kidded.

"Oh, yes, it was a really good one. Thank you!"

"Not yet, see if you say that when I'm done with you."

"You mean you're not, yet?" While Kelley meant it as a wonderment that making love with this man could be more, Kurt assumed it was a challenge.

"Oh, no, not by a long shot. Turn over," he commanded.

For a moment, the angel in her brain visited her again, telling her this was enough, get up and get out of there before she did something she'd be sorry for. As she was considering whether to obey this plea, Kurt grabbed her hip, impetuously flipped her onto her stomach.

She figured in this position, there wasn't much harm, she relaxed. Softly he caressed her shoulders, arms, the small of her back, the cheeks of her ass, then dipped into the crack. When the fingertip grazed her rectum, he understood the voltage through her frame. She felt him move, heard a drawer open, then he was beside her again, and she felt the cool moisture of lotion fill her cleft.

Again he touched her anus, she tensed, he persisted, pushing his finger in to the first knuckle. She didn't want that, she didn't want that! she tried to tell herself, But Kurt felt her rising on her knees, meeting the thrust. He played with her thusly, she began to breathe heavily.

"You like it," he needled, "I'll bet you love it when a guy fucks you in the ass!"

"I don't know," she murmured.

"What? You mean you've never done that either?"

"No. Luciano wanted me to, but I knew he was screwing other women, I figured they should let him do that. And Andrew's never asked me."

"Yeah, he can be a little straight that way." Kurt continued with the ass play, she liked it but the initial shock of it cooled a bit. "Do you want me to screw you in the ass?"

Did she? Suddenly, the fracas with Kurt lost all sense of right and wrong, there was only the joy of intimacy without love. Well, did she want Kurt to climb above her, coat his beautiful prick with lube, slowly force the tip into her rear? It was enticing, Samantha had told her of those joys, she'd fantasized about what it might feel like many a time. But she remembered the size of his cock, was vexed that it might be too much for such a small aperture, would tear her. "No, I don't think so," she whined.

"Okay, maybe another time." It was clear he wasn't vexed. "But I know what you do want!"

"What?" Oh she knew what he thought was the answer, and maybe he was right. But she shouldn't give in so easily. Right now, she could go back to Andrew and truthfully say they hadn't screwed.

Kurt took the choice from her. Again he flipped her over, forced her legs apart, climbed above her. "You want it, don't you!" he demanded.

She didn't answer, waited until the tip of the cock was pressing the labia. "Tell me you want it!" he hissed. Still she was mute.

He pushed her thighs wide and she caved, willingly. "Yes, I want it," she whispered, and added in a hiss, "hard!"

With a hand he aimed the arrow, with one huge assault he was buried in her twat till their pubic bones met with a slap. Kelley fought for breath, waiting for the pain, eased when she felt none. Her tunnel accepted all Kurt had to offer, stretched to fit him. The feeling of it overwhelmed her.

Kurt got her knees around his hips, forced the underside of her thighs against his chest, her legs wriggled in the air. He pushed in, pulled out with massive force. Playfully she fought him, never actually trying to disengage, but making it difficult for him. When he understood her play, the tempo of his assault increased further, the noise of their bodies crashing together filled the room. The legs, the angles shifted, still they happily screwed as hard as they could.

Kelley accepted the onslaught gratefully, the friction within her slit making her sweat and groan. She doubted she'd come again, that wasn't important, what seemed of concern was the piston puncturing the valve of her kitty.

It took only minutes before Kurt, usually able to contain himself so well for the lady's pleasure, felt the first quiver of his body, slowed his movements a bit. "Harder!" she complained.

"If I do, I won't be able to stop myself."

"I don't care! Keep going."

Kurt rose up, pulling her groin up to provide the perfect target, willed himself to let go. With a great gasp he exploded, the syrup bursting from him, gushing deep inside her, filling her completely. It took almost a minute for him to disgorge the total of his seed, Kelley pushed against his groin while he satisfied himself, helping him in his frenzy. At last he was depleted, his eyes stormy, his limbs like jelly. He pulled out, crumpled to the bed beside her.

Kelley used three fingers to feel the soddenness between her thighs, the juice flowing out of her, soaking the sheet. She laughed. He'd be the one who had to sleep in the wet spot, and inside her she knew the semen of two different men competed for an egg they would never find.

When his breathing slowed to something approaching normal, his arms pulled her to him, she cuddled against this new man. She was content, it had been a lovely dicking. "How was I?" she laughed. "Sorry you won the prize?"

"It was great," he said, honestly. Then he added one of his standard lies. "One of my top ten fucks ever."

"Really?"

"Absolutely." After all, that's what all the girls wanted to hear. But, no, really, he realized she was pretty fantastic in the sack.

When he used the term, 'top 10 fucks,' Kelley realized, no matter how enjoyable it had been, she was just one more notch on his headboard. "How many women have been in your bed," she asked. "Twenty? Fifty?"

He turned to her. "You want the truth?"

"Sure. I'm a big girl. You know you're my third guy ever. I should know where I stand, don't you think?"

"Okay. Really, I haven't kept a good count. But it's probably a lot closer to twenty than it is to fifty, if I had to guess."

She bought the admission, accepting it as more or less the truth. "And I'm not bad?"

"You're pretty great, I think."

She kissed him. What should she do now? Leave? Stay for a little longer? She moved her hand to his spongy penis, slippery with their juices. His hand grasped at her breast lightly, she took it as a clue she didn't have to disappear just yet. But she was a little worried. "Do you think Andrew's upset?"

"That you came in here?"

"Yes. And that it turned into a lot more than a kiss."

Kurt carefully pondered his response. He knew how intelligent Kelley was, she wasn't a bimbo or a slut, decided on a more honest tack. "I don't think he's bothered too much. We had a talk the other day, he knows with your divorce and your lack of experience that you'd be branching out one of these days. He likes you a lot, but as far as anything serious goes, well, the timing just sucks. And he knows that."

"But with you! I mean if it had been with some guy I met at Starbucks I could understand he wouldn't care much. But here I am with his friend!"

"He knew what was happening when we played poker. He didn't tell you to stop, did he?"

"No," she sighed, and recalled how she'd offered to stay out of this bedroom, how Andrew had allowed this. "I guess he doesn't mind. I guess."

"So," Kurt continued after a pause. "You sorry Carl didn't win the bet?"

"No, of course not," she fibbed.

"If you had won him, do you think you would have fucked him?"

"I didn't know I was going to screw you when I came in here. You sort of forced me."

"Nah," Kurt scoffed, "you were ready for it. I knew it was gonna happen. So did you."

His evil words, his evil laugh brought a giggle from Kelley. "Okay, yeah, I guess I was complicit. But I don't know, if Carl had won, I'm not sure he'd have been very aggressive. Does he date much?"

"I don't know about him," Kurt explained. "In the year or so he's been here, I only remember him staying out all night one time. And he's never had a girl over here. If you'd won him tonight, I think you'd have been disappointed."

"He had a hard on at the table."

"Yeah, but any guy would get a hard on looking at you!"

Kelley smiled at the compliment, spread her legs a little further so Kurt could dip inside with a finger. "Do you think he's gay?"

"I don't think so, he doesn't act gay. Just sort of..."

"... Asexual?"

"Yeah, that's it."

The conversation was dropped for a little while, the couple played together. Kelley stroked the tool, its state became less like putty. He sucked on her teats to her amusement. Then he got her to roll over, he pressed his belly against her back, his prick was swaddled by the crack in her ass. Kelley wasn't worried, it wasn't hard enough - yet - to do any damage, but thought, 'wow, he's got this thing about ass play, doesn't he?'

While he was trying to get himself hard again, Kelley asked, "What about girls?"

"I'm in favor of keeping them around."

"No, I mean, have you ever been in a threesome with two girls?"

"Oh, yeah," he growled. "That was fun! Is that something you'd like to do? I know this girl, she swings both ways, I'm sure I could talk her into a wild evening."

In fact Kelley had felt, from time to time, a little excited by the women around her, especially her friend April who had surprisingly large breasts. She sometimes wondered, late at night by herself, what it would be like to kiss April, let April touch her. But she was still cautious with Kurt, after all she didn't have any ideas how this would pan out between him and Andrew. "Maybe I'll get into that someday. Not right now."

By this time Kurt's tool had regained enough density to be dangerous, he molded Kelley's body into a curl, spooned her, she found that once again her kitty was being stabbed. She cooperated, soon he was deep into her, as much as possible she cooperated with his lunges, playing this way for a very long time. Although she was enjoying the way Kurt was toying with her body, she knew it wasn't going to become serious for her. Eventually, she felt his movements becoming more pointed, his breath rough.

"Can I try something with you?" he requested.

"Sure. Just as long as it's not anal."

"No, but I'll do it with you sooner or later. It's on my mind, bet it's on your's, too." They both laughed.

Kurt stood up beside the bed, turned her onto her stomach, pulled her until her belly button was on the very edge. She felt him pick her up by her hips, he stood between her legs, again he entered her.

For Kelley, it was a remarkably easy thing, all she had to do was keep herself from twisting with her arms, the work was all up to Kurt. Although it wasn't particularly sultry for her, the position missed her g-spot and Kurt's arms were busy holding her so he couldn't toy with her clit, it was interesting nevertheless. Kurt pulled at her legs the way he wanted, pushing it into her roughly and pulling out again. Within two or three minutes Kelley heard the tell-tale sounds of his grunts, he was coming again, although from the way he sounded and the little she could feel, probably just a few remaining drops of his semen entered her.

He released her, helping her to climb back on the bed. Kelley sensed the 'kiss' was over. She looked at the bedside clock, it was well after 2:30, where had the time gone? She bent above her new lover, kissed him deeply, made certain he felt the imprint of her breasts in his chest, felt for the last time his superb cock. "I'm gonna go, okay?"

"Sure, if you want to. But you could stay, too."

Kelley smiled as she thought, 'yeah, let's see how that would work out. Talk about a walk of shame!' "Thanks, but I think I've caused enough trouble for the night."

Realizing she had no clothes, she borrowed a robe from Kurt's closet, opened the door, blew him a kiss. He cried after her, "Let's do this again."

"Maybe," she laughed before closing the door.

Chapter 9

She crept into the hall bathroom, cleansed herself with the same washcloth she'd used after Andrew, amused that his refuse was being overlaid by Kurt's.

When she got to the living room, she realized her need for modesty was baseless; the room was dark. Confused by the predicament she found herself in, she sat on the sofa, considered the situation. For a little while, her mind was blank. She'd been screwed by two men in one night. Hell, she'd never been with two men in one month! She didn't feel guilty, exactly, more unsettled than anything. And, yes, there was a certain amount of pleasure in the knowledge of her indiscretion.

Should she climb back into bed with Andrew? Would he want her after what she'd done? In her heart, she was sure he knew she'd done more than 'kiss' Kurt. She was a little surprised to find her left hand stroking her vagina. The touch of her own fingers was pleasing, bringing warmth to the area again. Hell, she'd already had her orgasm, what did it want, another one? Actually, she realized, yes. She knew she could give it to herself, right here on this couch. Then she grasped there were two men nearby who would both love to give her one. Should she crawl back in with Kurt, or Andrew?

Again, the shock of discovery. There was one more. She remembered how Clark looked at her as she stripped during the game, how hard he was when he took his trunks off. And she didn't believe what Kurt had said about him, she didn't think he was gay, or anti-sexual or anything. He was just shy. She wondered what would happen if she climbed into bed with him.

The walk to his room was almost dreamlike. Maybe the door would be locked. Perhaps he'd reject her. She decided to accept the risks, opened the door, closed it behind her. The room was dark, she heard Clark's voice, "Who's there?"

"It's me," she crooned. She dropped the robe to the floor, approached the small bed, sat on the side. She could just make out Clark's figure under the sheet in the darkness, she held his hand. "I'm really sorry you didn't win the kiss in the game, I wanted you to win." She took his hand, covered her breast with it. "Would you like me to give you a kiss?"

She heard the raspy reply, "Yes," knew all would be well. She pulled the sheet down, laid beside him. He was silent, let her take the lead. She kissed him, deeply, remembering his ineptitude at the game table, the way he almost refused to cooperate when he could have had his fun there.

She was soothed when this time, when they were in darkness, when there were no gaping eyes observing them, he responded, kissing her pleasingly in return, feeling her breast, her shoulders and back. Eventually, he grasped at the rounded ass. In return, Kelley slid his pajama bottoms down, grabbed his cock. Yes, it was hard, although after Kurt the mass of hair surrounding the base felt unruly.

He helped her peel the clothes off him, again he was naked in her presence. She slid on top of him, both of his hands clutched at her ass, pulling her groin closer to his. For the second time that night, the tip of his penis pressed against her labia. "Put it in me," she begged. They wriggled together, trying to find the passage, after a time Kelley reached behind her, grabbed the dick, pointed it at the tunnel, slithered down. They were linked! Keeping the chests together as well as their lips, Kelley started the movement of her hips, the ones that led to the spark of her passion.

Clark seemed content with what was happening, raised his knees to provide a firmer target for her stirring, held her breast pleasantly. Otherwise, he simply accepted what she wanted.

It was having the effect she craved, the one she desired on the couch ten minutes before. She rose above him, placed a nipple in his mouth, he sucked it, increasing her heat. She called, "Pinch the other nipple! Hard!" He complied, not quite hurting her, but it was what she needed. She was on the edge, in control, she needed just a little more to make the leap.

She rose, vertically, the cock within her filled her marvelously, she writhed, oh, it was right there. She took the matter into her own hand, literally, teasing her clit with a finger, seconds later the barrage hit her. Oh, it was wonderful, neons and pastels filled her eyes, waves of heat engulfed her. She kept diddling the button of her soul, the orgasm rolled on, a minute, two, perhaps longer.

It ebbed, slowly, until it was only a trickle. She collapsed upon Clark, he held her as her heartbeat eased, the heat of her skin cooled, her throat stopped gasping. She took inventory, as always after a superior come her limbs seemed wobbly. And surprise, her womb was still filled with the hardness of the man.