Education of a Jezebel Pt. 03: Begin High School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Didn't you come?" she asked.

"No. Not yet."

"What would you like?" She was thinking perhaps he'd like to go into missionary or doggy, where he could control his own strokes, use her as he wished. And, of course, she was willing to allow this, being filled with the third man's splashes.

But, quite tentatively, he asked, "Would you mind sucking me off?"

If that's what he wants, she thought, she was quite willing to be exploited in any way. She crawled off him, twisted until her face was inches from his groin. She held the sword, it seemed made of steel, sniffed the mixture of precum and her own juices. When she licked the head, the taste was not unpleasant, just neutral.

She let the crown enter her mouth, pressing hard with her lips on the shaft, Clark groaned. She became aggressive, taking him into her oral cavity as deeply as possible, until she almost choked as it pressed against her larynx, releasing it, stroking it with her hand, then swallowing it again. It seemed to her minutes went slowly by, still she licked, sucked and stroked.

Finally, she was rewarded. Clark began to gasp, she knew just how close he was. With the three other men she'd sucked on, when she brought them to the brink at the last minute she'd release them, let them come on her face or tits. She'd never considered letting either Andrew or Luciano fill her mouth with their spunk; until now, she'd felt it would be dirty, slutty. But that was before she'd stripped in front of three men, let each of them touch her in one night, let all of them screw her. 'And,' she thought, 'Clark deserves more.' She felt the first gush coat her tongue, swallowed deeper, sucked harder. Clark groaned unintelligibly, he pushed up, further into her mouth. It didn't take him long to finish, when she thought he was done, she spit the cream onto his penis as she released it.

The taste wasn't terrible, she'd enjoyed feeling Clark's spasms as he'd released. No, letting a man come in her mouth was neither a sin nor a perversion. She flowed up to him, told him, "Oh, that was great." She tried to kiss him, he turned his face, obviously not wanting the sticky fluid in his mouth.

"Thank you," he said, "no girl ever did that for me before."

"Was it what you wanted? Did it feel as good as you thought it would?"

"Oh, yes!"

They cuddled, for a bit she relaxed as he cooled, letting calm enter the room. It seemed just seconds later when she opened her eyes, saw the light out the window that indicates the dawn will soon be here. Clark was softly snoring, she slipped out of the bed, padded to the bathroom, taking the robe with her.

She listened, the house was quiet, only the sound of an air conditioner whined. Her mouth tasted terrible, not only the stale taste of alcohol, but Clark's sperm seemed to have turned rancid as well. She grabbed a bottle of mouthwash, gargled. She looked in the mirror, saw her hair was bedraggled, she grabbed a comb, tried to fix it. And her makeup was running, faded. She just washed, realizing any attempt to repair her face would take much longer than she wanted to. On the other hand, her kitty felt wonderful! It throbbed joyously, still was warm to the touch.

She decided she should go home. She wasn't sure if she wanted to face the three men she'd screwed in one night in the morning light. For a moment she thought, then realized her bra and panties were in the dining room, the rest of her clothes were in Andrew's room.

She was going to put her panties on, decided they'd make a lovely reminder to her lovers. She was inspired, arranged the dining table as a message for the men. In one pile she laid out the Ace, King, Jack and ten of hearts. Below it, she spread her panties, the ones she'd taken off for each of the roommates, at least virtually, and on top of them she laid the Queen of hearts. The perfect hand. She was sure they'd get the point.

Still naked, she walked to Andrew's room, opened the door and was putting on her shorts when her boyfriend roused. "Hey, what time is it?"

"Around 6:30."

"Oh. You stayed in Kurt's room then."

"Yeah." She realized she didn't want to admit she'd slept with Clark.

"Well, come to bed," Andrew offered.

If she did, she knew, he'd want to make love to her. And just then, she felt sated. She zipped the shorts, pulled the blouse over her head, not worrying about the bra. "I'm just going to go home I think."

"Okay, but give me a call later. Why don't I take you out tonight?"

She was a bit astounded he wasn't upset, didn't even seem to care she'd screwed his friend. Would he be if he knew she screwed Clark, as well? "Sure, sounds good."

She kissed Andrew before she left. As she drove through the sparse early Saturday morning traffic she reviewed her evening. Three men! They say that three in a night makes you a slut, but she didn't feel slutty. In fact, she sort of felt proud.

She didn't know what would happen from this point. After Andrew woke, thought of what she'd done, would he still want her? Even if he did, she didn't think she wanted to be a one-woman man, not so soon after her marriage. But she didn't want the relationship to end, either, with Andrew, or Kurt or even Clark.

Maybe she'd offer herself as a plaything for all of them. And what about those threesomes Kurt offered? Maybe she'd take him up on that. Of course she was tempted by the thought of some man's cock inside her ass; she wondered what it would feel like, she was willing to take the chance of it being painful. And Clark? He needed to learn to be more aggressive; maybe she'd take him under her wing, teach him how to be the great lover she thought he could be.

As she arrived home she felt her kitty throb. Oh, what a potpourri the night had turned out to be; she hoped something like that would happen to her again.