Education of a Jezebel Pt. 04: Studying Hard

Story Info
A young divorcee confronts dating and sex.
11.8k words
0
1.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers

This is part of a novel. Previous parts should be read first.

Chapter 10

On the morning after Kelly's binge with Andrew, Kurt and Clark, a throbbing headache was starting to develop. She put it down to a hangover, took pain killers, thought nothing about it and fell onto her bed. She was exhausted, of course, she'd had a tremendous bout of physical and mental exercise, within a few moments she was snorting in her sleep.

It was after two in the afternoon when she roused herself. The pain in her temples persisted, she was groggy and grumpy. Twinges in her box reminded her of the great time she'd had, but she knew she was out of sorts. When Andrew called her late in the afternoon she didn't have a clue.

"Where would you like to go tonight?" he asked.

"What do you mean?"

"On our date. Remember? You said I could pick you up. I was thinking maybe six-thirty or seven."

"Oh, damn!" She remembered her promise. "Listen, I'm just not in the mood. A bad headache. Do you mind?"

"Sure, no problem," Andrew agreed. "Maybe during the week?"

"Okay."

That night was spent peacefully, although her mind failed to concentrate on the smutty novel she was reading or the television she tried to watch. It kept returning to Kurt's big and hairless dick, the loving way Clark had accepted her into his bed. Could this be right? Could this be moral? It was one thing, she supposed, to have relations with one man; after all, she was practically divorced. But when she remembered the way she'd willingly stripped for the guys, then let Kurt have whatever he wanted, she was irked. That was probably the alcohol, she'd had at least three drinks before the poker game, then shots. But what was her excuse for opening Clark's door and forcing herself upon him? No, this just wasn't right.

The next morning she decided a trip to her congregation might be in her best interests, she still had qualms about her wild night. The congregants, all familiar to her, greeted her warmly, not knowing a Scarlet A invisibly grew on her chest. The Pastor's sermon that morning was on the assurance of salvation and Kelley was glad for that; if the topic had been sexual sin, she wasn't sure she could have stood it.

On Wednesday, Samantha drew her into her office. "Okay, what gives?"

"Nothing."

"Oh, come on. Something's eating at you, what is it?"

"Last Friday night, I went over to Andrew's place and we played strip poker."

"You're not worried that Kurt finally got a look at your hide, are you? Come on, that's nothing!"

"It was a little more than that." Sam slowly drew out the story, how Kelley'd let Kurt take her into his room and had his way with her, then later she'd gone into Clark's room.

"Wow! So it's over with Andrew?" Samantha asked.

"No. I'm surprised about that. I'm sure he knows that Kurt and I went at it, but he seemed cool about it the next day. You know, he's been saying that sooner or later I had to get more experience."

"Well, great! So now, you're really ready to fly, huh?"

Sam was so excited that Kelley had added notches to her paltry collection that Kelley never got around to explaining her sudden moral unease; it was certain Samantha wouldn't have comprehended her concerns.

Nor would anyone else Kelley could talk to, she thought. Her acquaintances other than Sam were moral prudes, such as her pastor. Oh, if she visited him he'd console her, but would explain that God's purpose was for sex to be reserved for holy relations within a marriage. She disagreed. No, sex could be had without the sacred bonds. She wasn't the slightest bit bothered by the visits she'd had from Andrew. But this latest adventure, three men in one night, seemed suddenly aberrant, beyond the pale.

When Andrew called her for a date midweek, she declined again, explaining untruthfully that work was piling up. She added that the coming weekend wasn't good either, she was heading for her girlhood home of Glacier to spend time with her father.

She hit the village on Friday afternoon, before her father got home from work, using her key to let herself into the house. It was clean, no dishes in the sink, recently dusted. She allowed herself a long look at the family pictures on the parlor wall, she and her two older siblings growing up, her mother and father on their wedding day, then the formal portrait they'd had for their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary. Less than three months afterwards, a drunk driver had pulled out of a road, her mother had gone to heaven when Kelley was only nineteen. That was twelve years ago, Kelley still wasn't over it, she doubted her dad was.

When her father arrived home, they hugged. "How have you been?" she asked.

"Fine, fine, just fine. How about you?"

"I'm great," Kelley lied.

"Joan said she'd like to meet us for dinner. Would that be okay with you?"

Joan was her father's girlfriend, a widow he'd met at a picnic and had been dating for nearly three years now. Of course Kelley didn't want to think about what they did when she wasn't around. Parents having sex, yuck! "Yeah, I'd love to see her."

"Good, we'll meet her there."

Around 6:45 they pulled into the parking lot of the Italian restaurant at the mall, a middle aged manager led them to their table, perhaps the best job he could get after being laid off from the mill. Joan was a nice lady, early sixties like Kelley's father, the talk was of Kelley's business, the attractions of the city, Kelley's new apartment and furniture.

At one point, Kelley heard her name, it was her old friend Peggy from elementary and high school, she was with her husband and children. A hug, a little talk. "Want to get lunch tomorrow?" Peggy suggested. "Okay, 1:00 at Pete's? See you then."

The rest of the meal was spent with the older couple talking about such amazing prospects as the new regional park that was being developed out in the country, the need to cut down on teenagers speeding through town.

Back home, Kelley and her father reminisced, tales of her brother in the Air Force and her sister who was now living in Indianapolis and pregnant again. The night ended early, as nights in a small town are apt to do, with her father heading to bed and Kelley watching the Tonight Show.

As noon crept past, Kelley walked down to Main Street, only four blocks, and remembered her childhood hometown. It was dying, she saw, half the storefronts were empty, the ruins of an economy that once depended on coal and steel. Pete's was the same tired wooden paneled lunchroom it had always been, Kelley met Peggy there.

The two friends got together a couple times a year. They'd been in the same clique in high school, the religious group. In fact, they'd also been kids in the Lutheran Church, confirmed on the same day, stalwarts of the youth group, both had signed the Virginity Pledge. Kelley knew that Peggy had cheated a little bit, but it had only been with Mike who she married a couple of years later when she got pregnant.

"So, how's life?" Kelley asked, "and tell me again, why are you still living here?" They both laughed.

"Mike made it up to manager of the Auto Zone. We like it here, it's a good place to raise kids."

They dragged out lunch with glasses of wine and a bit of quiet laughter. Finally, Peggy asked, "What's wrong? Is it your divorce?"

"Sort of," Kelley replied, and explained the frustrating cycle of lawyers and court papers. "But it's on the docket next week, hopefully that's the end of it."

"And that's all?"

"Yeah, pretty much," Kelley groused.

After they paid the bill, Peggy suggested they take a walk over to the river. They found a bench in the park, no one was around save a gaggle of kids in a dilapidated playground fifty yards away. "Okay, out with it," Peggy commanded.

"You wouldn't understand."

"Guy troubles, right? Try me."

Kelley tried to explain her relationship with Andrew. "It's not going anywhere, though."

"And you're having sex with him, I presume." The words came with a smile, not a frown. "So what?"

"If we were back in high school, you'd tell me I was sinning."

"But we're not back in high school, and Pastor Duning can't lecture us on what the apostles wrote. Again, so what? You're a healthy woman, you want sex. Is it good?"

"It's all right," Kelley agreed, then told of the problems she sometimes had being completely satisfied.

"We're responsible for our own orgasms," Peggy laughed. "For our second anniversary, I had Mike get me a vibrator!"

They talked a bit more of the relations between the sexes, Peggy still wasn't satisfied she was getting the whole story. "Where's the poop?" she demanded.

Kelley decided to confess, God knows she needed to, and Peggy was as good as she was going to get. "Well, Andrew has two roommates, Kurt and Clark. Last weekend it got a little drunk out and we played strip poker. And then..."

"Oh my God!" Peggy shrieked. "A gang bang?"

"Not exactly. I went into Kurt's room with him, then later I snuck into Clark's room. That shocks you, doesn't it? That's immoral."

Peggy understood the shame Kelley was enduring, saw the blushes on her cheeks and shoulders, counseled her.

"Listen, I understand. And I don't think it was that wrong. I mean, who was hurt? You're on birth control, right? Okay then, so you played with three guys. Was it good?"

"Great," Kelley agreed. "But the next day I got hit with a case of morality. I felt like I did the time I let Tommy Jones kiss me."

"I know what you mean," Peggy commiserated.

"No you don't. I know you felt bad after you and Mike started making love, but come on, you were only eighteen, and you married the guy."

"That's not all I've done." Kelley's eyes got wide, never having expected this. "Let me tell you a story. One night, it was a couple years after I had little Mike, we went over to some friends house out in the country. They had a hot tub, after we'd had a few drinks we got in it and things got pretty loose. I mean real loose, it ended up with me and the husband in the bedroom and Mike and the wife in the living room. The next day I was all upset, and Mike talked sense into me.

"He told me we hadn't done anything wrong, that he didn't mind that the other guy had me, it was just fun. It took me a few weeks before I realized he was right. It had just been fun. So we went over there again, and had more fun. And since then, we've had more fun, with other couples."

"You're wife swappers?" Kelley asked, disbelieving her ears.

"I like to think of it as husband swapping," Peggy laughed. "We're swingers. We only do it a few times a year, with young kids it's hard to set it up. And a few times I've taken a single guy into a hotel room and Mike watches me. Are you shocked?"

"A little. I always thought nice people don't do things like that!"

"Well, I'm a nice person, I think. And so are you. And you had sex with three different guys in one night. That doesn't make you a bad person! Now listen," Peggy continued. "We learned in catechism that sex outside of marriage is a sin. Well, who told Pastor Duning? And think of all the other crap we learned, that people that don't go to church are bad, and all that stuff. We've both learned by now that it's all bullcrap!

"Of course, some of what we learned is right on: how we should be charitable, and honor our parents, and that stuff. But remember the biggest commandment: Love Your Neighbor. I've come to think of that as 'Don't hurt other people.' And if I make love with someone I'm not married to, who am I hurting? Not the guy, that's for sure. Not Mike, he wants me to screw around. And I usually have a great time. The one thing I won't do is screw a married guy unless his wife is right there and she's willing to do it with Mike; I'm not going to be responsible for a guy cheating. That's wrong, that would hurt the wife. Other than that, if I like the guy and Mike doesn't mind, all bets are off. Does that help?"

Kelley stared at the river for a few minutes, watched a coal barge slide by. "Yeah, I guess it makes sense, sort of. I'm going to have to think about it."

"I thought about it a lot, after that first time. I still felt guilty, a little bit, for maybe five or six times. Finally I got over it, you will too. So, tell me, who had the biggest dick?"

At Peggy's urging, Kelley gave out a few more details, saying what a great orgasm she'd had with Kurt, how nice it was to satisfy Clark's desire for a blow job. Peggy explained what a foursome was like, how hard it was to start sometimes but how nice it was to be filled with a strange dick while your husband is screwing his wife right next to you on the same bed, the pleasures of having sex with your husband while you're remembering what you both did.

"I'll see you in church tomorrow?" Peggy asked at the cars.

"Probably. My dad likes it when I go with him. It reminds him of the old days."

She made dinner for her father that night, one of her mom's old recipes, the wine simply gave her a nice glow. And on the porch, lit by the moon and the street lamp down the block, she reviewed what Peggy had revealed, considered not only the sexual freedom Peggy and her husband enjoyed, but the shift in morals it portended.

Kelley and her father sat in the pew behind Peggy and Mike and their two kids. The church was half full, maybe ninety people, mostly families from their twenties to their eighties, and the kids of course. The pastor's sermon topic was, appropriately enough, 'Love One Another.' As he droned on about the abstraction of Love (leaving out any concept of sex, of course,) Kelley let her gaze rove to the various people. How many of these couples had done what Peggy and Mike had done? A quarter? Maybe as much as a half? And how about those two sixteen year olds over there holding hands, the guy with the pimples and the girl with the long blond hair. How far had they gotten? Second base? All the way? And was it really wrong?

After church they went over to Joan's house - she was from a different religion - and after lunch Kelley kissed her father, headed back to the city. It was a two hour drive, she played light, airy pop music, it made her feel good. No, sex wasn't wrong, as long as you didn't hurt anyone. Peggy's spiel made sense. She remembered how nice it was to get royally screwed by Kurt, and she realized it had been over a week since she'd had any, even bringing herself off, she needed it bad.

"Hey, how are you?" she called to Andrew on the phone. "I'll be back at my apartment tonight. Why don't you come over?"

At seven, she was waiting for him. She heard his knock on the door, yelled "It's open." His footsteps clicked through the foyer, she hollered, "I'm in here."

When he walked through the living room and swung the bedroom door open, he saw his woman on the bed, resting her head on her arm, a fan blowing her light hair, clothed in nothing but a g-string. "I've missed you," she laughed.

"God, you're beautiful."

He was naked quickly, their foreplay was complete but brief, Kelley was ready for him, the sight of her lissom body had made him hard as soon as he viewed it. As she forced her lover onto his back and mounted him, Kelley let her kitty sense the strokes, allowed her mind to consider the wonder of breezy fornication. With such thoughts it wasn't long before she sensed the blood flowing to her chest and face, and certainly to her clit. A pinch of her nipple was all the stimulant she needed, for well over a minute she howled in pleasure and nearly as soon as she relaxed just a bit she felt the throbbing of Andrew's dick inside her, that set her off once again. It was, she realized immediately, the best orgasm she'd ever had with Andrew.

Moments later, when hearts were back to pulses more normal, Kelley blurted, "I missed you."

"Yeah, I thought you were pissed at me or something. You were pretty cold last week, I thought maybe you were ready to say we were done."

"After that Friday night, I had some thinking to do," she confessed. "What happened was a pretty big surprise to me. Was it for you?"

"Yeah. Was it the booze? 'Cause you were acting very differently."

"Why didn't you stop me?" Kelley asked.

"You seemed you were having fun. Besides, you're a big girl, what was I supposed to do, forbid it?"

"Were you jealous?"

"A little bit, when you were kissing Clark. The way you were grinding on his dick."

"He wasn't in, just pushing on it," Kelley maintained.

"And you were hoping that Clark would be the winner of that last hand, weren't you? I could tell."

"Sort of. And then, of course, when Kurt won, I had to go with him. But if you'd have asked me not to, I would have begged off."

"No way," Andrew confided. "Like I said, you're a big girl. And we've been talking about this, I knew you wanted to get laid by somebody else. It might have been a little easier if it hadn't been Kurt. But maybe not, I don't know. Anyway, it happened the way it did. Did you have a good time with Kurt? It seemed so, you got a little noisy there."

"Yeah, he showed me a great time."

There were other questions to ask, other observations, but neither of them felt really comfortable delving into the other's psyche, they let it drop.

Instead, they started playing with each other again. Kelley was warmed by Andrew's sucking of a tit, his hand on her clit, a finger pushing inside her. A tingle rolled through her, not the full on come she'd had earlier, but a nice proxy. Andrew relaxed as she gifted him with a blow job, but it was too soon, it would be at least another hour before he'd be ready to go again.

They were both hungry, they decided on a pizza, mushrooms and bacon, Kelley called the joint. While they were waiting, they moved into the kitchen, Kelley wore only a thin, loose shift, Andrew was in his boxers, they opened a bottle of red.

Kelley gazed at his chest as they sat in the kitchen, she was still of a mood, satisfied but not, longing for more. The doorbell rang, Kelley gazed through the peephole, it was the same boy. Without closing her robe, she opened the door, displaying all of her charms in the gloaming. The guy gazed at her, especially at her tits and her groin, she stood tall so he'd get his fill. "This one's free," he said, and looked again.

Kelley considered inviting him in, the possibility that he wasn't eighteen yet hindered her. As she carried the box to the kitchen table, she wondered at her audacity. Watching him look at her had been thrilling, it had hurt no one. And if she was talked about at the pizza shop, it would only mean that her food would be prompter in the future.

"Oh, there's news," Andrew said as they munched. "Clark's moving, he found a place closer to where he works. He's got most of his stuff out now, he's bringing a truck over for his bed and chest Wednesday night."

Kelley felt a touch of sadness, she liked Clark, and if he asked for a date she thought she might accept. But it was probably better, she knew, Andrew had given no indication he knew of her final indiscretion that night, probably Kurt was in the dark as well. Yeah, let him go.

After the pizza, Andrew dragged her back into the bedroom. "Hey, remember how you wanted me to flash the pizza guy that one time? I took your advice, he got a pretty good look." And she stood at the side of the bed in much the same pose, Andrew reached for her.

This time, of course, it lasted much longer. Andrew became hard quickly, but having been sated before he didn't feel rushed to complete again. He pleased Kelley again with fingers and tongue, another orgasm rolled through her, the first time he'd given her two in one night. They lounged and Kelley's mouth brought him to attention, they roiled on the bed. After twenty minutes had passed in the delicious patterns of love, Kelley asked, "You having a hard time?"

"Yeah, I don't know what's wrong."

adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers