Education of a Jezebel Pt. 04: Studying Hard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, stand by the side of the bed." Sitting on the mattress, she crouched, took the prick into her mouth. She applied every trick she'd learned from the videos and Sam, finally she felt the dick tremble, she rubbed the testicles. As he spurted, she continued to surround him with her lips, enjoyed the taste of the cream oozing over her tongue and teeth. Andrew had to hold onto one of the bedposts to support himself.

She spat the residue into a tissue, but the kiss they shared still had enough of the paste to provide a spice. "Stay the night?" she suggested, "I can get into the office late if you can."

Chapter 11

The week had been crazy, in just a month OpenedDoors would be hosting its big affair of the year. It would be a tour of nineteen downtown buildings, from a riverside warehouse built in the 18th century to modern skyscrapers. Owners and managers needed to be visited and site concerns dealt with, volunteers needed to be trained, the mayor's office still needed to grant permits for a couple of things. Fourteen hour days were the norm.

Friday at four o'clock things were almost under control. "Go home and put that violet dress on," Samantha suggested. "You know, the one that shows off your tits. I'll meet you at eight o'clock at Molinard's, we'll have dinner and then see what kind of trouble we can get into... Unless you've got something going on with Andrew."

"No, I'm good," Kelley responded, "see you at the bar."

She had time to kill, she poured herself a glass of wine in the kitchen, took it into the bathroom, drew a hot bath. Relaxing in the water she thought first of the work that still had to be done, then of nothing, then of her relationship with Andrew, then she took a moment to sense her body. Yes, there was a longing in her nipples, her groin. She put a finger to her clit, rubbed it. As the explosion hit her, what thoughts flew through her brain consisted of the lovely prick that belonged to Kurt, how it was big and shaved.

She swallowed the last of her wine, sighed in contentment, headed to the bedroom. Without a stitch of clothing she slithered between the sheets, set her iPhone timer for an hour, drifted into a nap. Her dream was of an unknown man, he had a beard and wonderful blond hair, he was rubbing her naked body on a tropical beach. She cursed when the alarm rang.

She didn't rush, by the time she needed to leave she was garbed in a dark violet dress. The hem was only mid thigh, it disguised the lace of her nylons, the fabric wrapped around her lithe figure snugly. The top came only to the middle of her breasts, she decided to wear flesh color pasties, just in case, four straps coddled her globes and snaked around her neck. A Bvlgari crystal pendant hung from her throat, tennis bracelet and diamond earrings completed the outfit. In the mirror she decided she was deadly, thanked Sam silently for all the assistance.

Samantha was standing at the crowded bar, flanked by a couple of suits, she introduced Kelley. "You're looking good," they said, "celebrating anything?"

"My divorce!" Kelley disclosed. "The judge signed off this week." She let the guys buy her a glass of champagne, they talked and flirted until Sam said, "Okay, guys, we're going to eat. Maybe we'll see you later."

The dinner was fun, laughing about this and that, Sam got Kelley to give her more details about the strip poker game, told her about a threesome she'd had the previous weekend. "You're gonna find out how great it is to have two guys competing with each other to show you who the better lover is. Those things are all about you, remember."

They headed for Axis, a rooftop club, the music was heavy bass and fast, the drinks were flowing. There were little niches of towering pampas grass, Kelley allowed one guy to take her behind one, let herself be kissed. The next day she couldn't tell you what the guy's name was, only that he was a little insistent.

She and Samantha got back together, found a couple of guys. The one Sam gave her, Evan, had flowing blond locks, a well trimmed beard, an earring. They chatted intimately, Kelley let herself be led in back of the grasses, she met his lips vigorously. When his hand crept up the side of her dress, she raised her arm further around his neck, his palm held her breast. "We could go somewhere?" he broached.

"Sure. Where?"

"Your place?"

"I'd rather not," Kelley denied, "How about your place?"

"No good. How about a hotel?"

"That would work," she agreed.

They said their goodbyes to Sam and the other guy, Sam whispered gravely, "Have a good time, but be careful."

They headed down the elevator to the the street. "There's a Marriott about three blocks from here," Evan suggested, "Should we take a cab?" Kelley could tell just how hot he was for her.

"No, it's a nice night, let's walk."

They started out, it was clumsy. They both knew within a half hour they'd be naked with each other, and yet what should they do right now? Evan put his arm on the small of her back, they held hands briefly, it seemed so awkward. The old attitude hit Kelley, she didn't know this man, he might be a rapist, this was wrong?

They passed the garage that held Kelley's car, just a block from the hotel. "Listen," she uttered, "I'm going to pass. I hope you don't mind."

"What's wrong?" he cried, a little severely, "Come on, it'll be fun."

"I'd rather not."

"Well, let me walk you to your car at least. There could be strange men in there."

'And one of them could be you,' she thought. "No, thanks, I'll be fine."

She gave him a kiss on the cheek, walked to the elevator, making sure he didn't follow her, luckily there was another couple getting into it. Evan turned away and she thought him mutter, "Fuck! Cock teaser!"

She was nervous until she reached the safety of her car, locked the doors. She was unsettled on the way home, had to watch television until the wee hours just to calm herself.

The next day she and Samantha had a morning and afternoon training session for the volunteers, they stopped into a bar afterwards for a drink.

"So, was he any good?" Kelley asked her friend.

"Have no idea," Sam replied. "I was tired, just not in the mood. I just went home... How about you? He was cute, where'd you go after you left?"

"He wanted to take me to a hotel, I was ready. But then on the way over I got cold feet, decided to bail. He was a little pissed about it."

"Did he try anything?"

"No, I left him on the street, with people around. Listen, when we said goodbye you told me to be careful. Was there a reason?"

"Not really," Sam reflected. "I just got this vibe, I don't know. Maybe I was wrong, but you were wise to call it off. Always trust your instincts."

Chapter 12

That evening, Kelley drove over to Andrew's. The weather was brutally hot, she chose shorts and a thin blouse. No, she didn't need to squeeze into a bra, they'd both seen her naked, right? And a lot more, she thought.

On the drive over she thought about what might happen that night. Probably, she'd sleep with Andrew. He was her boyfriend, wasn't he? At the same time, she could never forget the big, hairless dick that Kurt sported, the way he made her come so hard. And she recalled Peggy's enlivened description of the threesomes she'd been in. Kelley doubted it would happen, but if it did, it wouldn't be the worst thing, right?

The guys were as casual as she was, Andrew greeted her with a kiss, Kurt seemed to hang back a bit. She got herself a wine cooler, shucked the corn and put the pot onto boil. When Andrew headed out to the back yard with the plate of steaks, Kurt joined her in the kitchen. "So what gives?" she asked acerbically. "Can't even give an old friend a kiss?"

"I wasn't sure," he said, "didn't want it to get weird."

"Well, let's let it get weird," Kelley proposed. She turned to him, approached him, they kissed intently. She let her hand wander to his belly, he cupped a breast. "Listen," she said, "I had a great time with you that night. Did you?"

"I told you, you are one of the top ten fucks in my life. Andrew doesn't know what he's got."

"Yes he does. But if you ever want another shot, let me know. I'm not going to be with Andrew forever. Of course, if it's going to get creepy between you and him, I'd understand."

"Let me think about it."

They ate out on the patio, the talk was of the upcoming tours Kelley was organizing, the work of the two guys, the way the ball club was tanking, how the football team was doing in the preseason games.

The dishes were cleaned, the poker game started. Kelley kept waiting to be asked if she wanted to do shots or if the game should be strip, Kurt kept his mouth shut. By eleven the woman was up forty-two bucks, she announced, "I'm cashing out. I'm bored with this."

"What should we do?" Andrew asked.

"Can I tell you a secret? I've never played truth or dare. Would that be fun?"

"Yeah, I've got an app on my phone." They headed for the living room, the music was softened, the lights were dimmed.

The rules were set up, Kelley admitted anything would go, except for the 'extreme' category, she wasn't quite sure what it was, wasn't sure she wanted to know.

The game started slow, with truths all around. Andrew admitted he liked to come on a woman's breasts (of course Kelley already knew that,) Kurt bragged that he'd once made love five times in one day to two different women, she confided that she liked to masturbate in the bathtub. The dares came, Kelley's top was discarded, Kurt had to mimic bringing himself off without taking his shorts off. A card came up, Andrew dared Kelley to kiss Kurt, she didn't hold back. She noticed that Andrew watched her closely as she made out, a smile on his face. Other clothes were discarded, they were all down to underwear, and Kelley took a wild card.

"Kurt," she asked, "when was the last time you were in a threesome?"

"Last winter."

"Tell me about it," Kelley demanded.

"I was dating this girl, Amanda, and she had a girlfriend. One night the three of us got drunk and Amanda and the girl started making out. I just sat there and watched. Then Amanda came over and dragged me in, we went around the horn every which way, if you know what I mean. Eventually, the girl got into doggy and Amanda was kissing me and pushing me toward her, so I did what was natural." They all laughed at that. "But we'd been going for over an hour and that girl was really tight, so I couldn't stop myself, and then I couldn't get up again for Amanda. She was pissed about that. We broke up a couple weeks later."

A couple of rounds later, by this time Kelley's pubes had been displayed, Kurt asked her, "So, have you ever been in a threesome?"

"You know I haven't. I've only been with Luciano and Andrew. You know that."

"And Kurt," Andrew added.

"Yeah, and Kurt," she agreed, then, "Andrew, have you ever been in a threesome."

"Just once." It turned out that Andrew and Kurt told the story together. Andrew came home and found Kurt screwing a girl on the couch. "What was her name? Betsy? Betty? Oh, yeah, Bonnie, that was it." It had happened before, with that girl, Andrew had always pretty much ignored it, just went into his room. But this night as she was on top of Kurt she gave Andrew a bold look and asked if he wanted to stay and watch. So he sat down in a chair. Pretty soon she got up and kissed Andrew, stripped him and got him to screw her while Kurt watched. For the next couple of hours, they passed her between them. "It was a really great time," Andrew said, "but after that she and Kurt didn't do it in the living room anymore."

"That's too bad," Kelley commiserated.

The next dare came, Andrew told Kelley to suck on Kurt for two minutes without him coming. She crawled across the room on her hands and knees, kissed Kurt once, bent down to take his well known cock in her mouth.

She wasn't surprised when a minute later she felt a hand holding her tit, she broke off a minute and smiled at Andrew then went back to business with Kurt. When she was sure two minutes had passed, she turned her attention to Andrew, stroking his firm cock, kissing it. A hand approached her ass, she spread her legs, Kurt put a finger inside her. That was the moment she became sure of herself, stopped worrying if either guy would get ticked off by whatever she did, whatever she let either of them do.

It moved a little slowly, and she was happy about that. Yes, sucking both of their cocks was a prime activity, but there were plenty of moments when one or both of the guys were pleasuring her. Her first orgasm came while Kurt had her sitting on the couch and was eating her, she was watching Andrew devour her with his eyes. Of course Andrew gave her oral sex as well, it was oh, so pleasant.

Then came the moment of truth. She was on her back on the couch, her head drooping off the side. Andrew spread her legs, one of her feet on the back of the sofa, the other on the floor, he kneeled between the thighs and entered her. She grunted at that first insertion, it was lovely. But she felt the shadow of Kurt above her, she opened her mouth and let him drive straight down into it. She was never close to orgasm, not in this position, but it was one of the most erotic things she'd ever done, or had done to her. Moments later, she sensed the throb of Andrew's cock, the coolness on her ass told her she was being soaked by her lover.

When he was done, when he'd disengaged she stood and approached Kurt. "What do you want?" she asked.

"The question is what do you want? This is your party."

"Okay, sit on the couch."

When he was in position, she indicated to Andrew that he should sit in the chair facing them. She backed to Kurt, lowered herself, the next cock punctured her box. Surprisingly, it didn't seem any bigger than Andrew's, now that it was inside her, but she loved how another man was hard for her. Using her hands on Kurt's knees and the soles on the floor, she rose and fell, trying to get the tip of Kurt's cock almost out of her, then slamming back down. It felt good, her g-spot was grazed with every movement. Andrew's eyes on her, on her tits bouncing with her movements, on her kitty being alternately emptied and packed brought her to the brink. "Screw me," she murmured, not sure which man she was talking to.

Andrew rose, approached her. As Kurt grabbed her waist and helped her move, the other man approached her, bent and kissed her, pinched a nipple, tickled her clit. She went over the edge, lost all stream of consciousness. When she returned, she was sure Kurt's sword was still in its stone, but it wasn't moving at all, Andrew was holding her upright. "You okay?" he asked.

She rose, quavering. "Oh, god, I need something to drink." Kurt moved over, she laid with her head on his thigh, she accepted a bottle of water from her boyfriend.

The next fifteen minutes was calming, resting. Both men kissed her tenderly, both men rubbed and caressed every inch of her skin. She fondled each of the amazing cocks that had been inside her, sucked on both of them. But it was mere play, erotic but not passionate.

Andrew rose, grabbed at his clothing. "I'm tired, I think I'll go to bed."

"Would it be all right if I stayed out here a little while longer?" Kelley asked. "I'm not sleepy."

He bent, kissed her the last time of the night. "You can do anything you want to." She felt warmed by his permission.

As he left, he turned out all the lights, except for a dim one in the kitchen. It gave Kurt and Kelley a romantic aura, but plenty of light to locate specific spots.

Kelley turned to Kurt, kissed him, her hand went to his lap. "You're still hard," she gasped, "didn't you come?"

"I edged myself, didn't let myself come. I'll do that when I want to really please a woman, and since this was your first threesome I wanted to make it really special for you."

"Oh, it was that, certainly. But we can't have this, what can I do for you?"

"Let's go into my bedroom," he requested.

He sat on the side of the bed, got her to sit on his lap, facing him. "You want me to really do you, don't you?"

"Yes," she admitted. "But I don't know how good I'll be, I think I'm getting a little dry."

"That's okay." He reached over, got a bottle of lube, applied the salve to his prick liberally. "If it hurts, let me know."

He picked her up by her waist, led the passage to his rod, pushed her down onto it. She was his captive, and she relished the opportunity. She put her forearms around his neck, her legs around his waist. He picked her up with his strong arms, bounced her on his cock. The warmth returned to her innards, she wondered if she'd have yet one more go.

After a few moments of this, she was surprised when Kurt struggled to his feet, she stayed bound to him and he walked five or six paces to the door. He put her back to it, again he was in charge, causing her to rise and fall. The wood was smooth against her back and although it rubbed, it wasn't yet unpleasant. Again she felt the heat rise as the prick was buried in her time and again. This one was a tremor, not an earthquake, but something to be cherished nonetheless.

Eventually the friction on her shoulders became too much. "Let's do something else," she said. Again he staggered to the bed, threw her down on her back, breaking the connection between them.

"I want you to come," she stated. "You want a blow job? Or what?"

"I want to put it in your lovely, lovely cunt. That okay?"

"Sure. But more lube, please."

After the fluid was reapplied, he pulled her ass until it was actually off the bed, put a pillow under her back. He raised her, pulled her feet until they were covering his shoulders. In this posture, her hole pointed straight up, he crouched over her and once again was inside her.

"I'm gonna be a little rough," he said, "that okay?"

"Anything you want. Go ahead."

He was good to his word, thrusting deeply, quickly. Kelley was surprised that the simple in and out did anything for her, but she felt another ripple flow through her. Then she saw Kurt's eyes glaze over, his movements stopped for just a second, she felt the throbbing of that monster, again she was surging with male seed. The pair laughed in shared pleasure, he bent for a kiss, a grab at her boob.

Eventually he stood, went into the bathroom, got her a wet cloth and a towel. As she bathed he closed the bathroom door, she heard the flush, When he was done she took care of her own needs.

She collapsed on the bed beside him, they stroked each other. "You knew this was going to happen when you came over tonight, didn't you?" he asked.

"I wasn't sure what would happen. Particularly after you wouldn't kiss me!" she complained. "But I'd thought about it, I was willing. I guess if Andrew had been reluctant, if he'd pulled me into the bedroom that would have been that. I'm glad it turned out the way it did."

A few more compliments passed between them, Kelley felt a yawn cover her. "You want me to leave?"

"Stay if you want to. I like sleeping with a woman."

She turned on her side, Kurt spooned her. His hands soothed her shoulders, her face, her breasts. She felt the proud lump in the crack of her ass and dropped off.

The sun was high when she woke, she smelled coffee. She rose, found a comb and tried to straighten the abused mane. Her face and other parts were washed. She found a polo shirt in Kurt's closet, the bottom barely covered her front and wouldn't cover her ass if she bent even slightly. But she didn't care.

The guys were on their laptops, scrounging the internet for sports news, they looked up as she entered. Andrew was closest to him, she kissed him first. When she gave Kurt his buss, he grazed her tit.

She got coffee, opened the fridge and poured creamer into it. "What's for breakfast?"

"I can make eggs," Andrew suggested.