Education of a Jezebel Pt. 04: Studying Hard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hah! You think I'm going to let either one of you massacre something like that, you're out of your mind. Scrambled okay? You guys are in charge of toast. Is there any bacon?"

As she cooked, she felt the eyes of the two men on her. If she bent over the sink, exposing her rear, you couldn't blame her, could you? When the feast was done and she had a second cup in front of her, she remarked, "I want you guys to know I had a really great time last night. Thanks to both of you. I'm gonna remember it for a long time. But I think we need to figure out where to go from here."

Andrew spoke up first, as the titular boyfriend. "I don't have any chains on you. I don't want to have them, and I don't think you want me to be in charge. As far as I'm concerned, you're welcome over here anytime you want, whether or not I'm here. And you're welcome to sleep wherever you want. I still want to see you, you're a fantastic, beautiful, sexy lady. But I think you're going to start seeing other guys, maybe Kurt, maybe somebody else."

"I think so too," she agreed. "You're fantastic, and you were just the right guy to get me out of my shell. But it's time to start spreading my wings. The last two nights I was over here were a real good start, and I'm gonna fly some more. But I really like both of you, and I hope I won't lose your friendships."

Kurt spoke up. "You make a really good addition to the house, you know. If you want, we can get some more furniture and you can move in to Clark's room. Think of it - hot guys, 24 hours a day!"

Kelley laughed, "Thanks, but I don't think so. I've got months left on my lease. And if I meet anybody else and decide to take them home, imagine how they'd feel about this. No, don't think it will work."

They looked at each other, the deal seemed set.

"Okay, somebody's gotta do dishes," Kelley commanded, "and it's not going to be me. Rock paper scissors."

Andrew's fist was covered by Kurt's open palm. "Shit!" he yelled.

"And while he's doing that, I've got plans for you," she said to Kurt. "I'm still horny!" They headed into his room, Kelley left the door open, a clear invitation to Andrew, she thought.

They began by kissing, fondling. Kurt pulled her shirt off, began to suckle at a nipple. That's when Andrew appeared at the threshold, she saw his face. Instead of the lust she expected, an eagerness to join the morning eroticism, Kelley saw a mask of grimace; after a few seconds he turned and entered his own room, closing the door behind him.

Kelley was dismayed, had she hurt him in some way? He'd seemed truly excited in the threesome the night before, he'd encouraged her in the truth and dare game, she thought. Disturbed, unsure of herself, she pulled away from Kurt.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I think Andrew's upset."

"So?"

"I don't want it to be this way," Kelley sadly moaned. "I'm going to see what's wrong."

She pulled the shirt back on, knocked on Andrew's door. She didn't hear an answer, yet opened the door anyway. "Mind if I come in?"

"Sure."

She went to him, he was sitting upright, his back to the headboard. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," he spat.

"What did I do wrong?" Kelley was almost in tears.

"Nothing. You want to fuck Kurt, go ahead and fuck him. I don't care,"

She tried to plead her case, "But..."

"Really, I'm tired," he bitched, turning his face from her. "I'd like to be alone, if it's okay with you."

The tears really did trickle down her face as she left his room. She found her clothes in the living room where the games had been played the night before, put her panties and bra on, was just wiggling into her shorts when Kurt came out. "What's going on?" he asked.

"Andrew's upset. I guess because you and I played around this morning. Do you think I did something wrong? He seemed fine with sharing me last night."

"I know Andrew, he's just in a mood. He'll be fine, don't worry."

By this time, she had her blouse on, she slipped into her sandals, grabbed her purse. She turned to Kurt, gave him a peck on the cheek. "I'll see you," she pledged, and left the house.

Chapter 13

Kelley honked at a bicyclist on the road angrily, he was simply riding on the side of the road, giving her plenty of room to pass. She was pissed. What the hell was it with guys, she thought. She reviewed the previous night. Yeah, there'd been some booze, but nobody was drunk. Yeah, she'd screwed both of them, and both of them, particularly Andrew, had been fine with it. Was he pissed she went to sleep in Kurt's room? This was bullshit!

She passed a church, the parking lot full of cars. For a brief moment, Kelley considered joining the worship, then thought what a stir she'd cause in her state of dress and her messed hair.

Her thoughts turned to God. Was he pissed at her for screwing around? No, she'd already been through this with Peggy. God couldn't care less about some harmless fornication, He had bigger problems like poverty and disease and corruption. Her screwing around didn't even show on His radar, she decided.

And if Andrew didn't like it, piss on him!

She sweated her ass off that week at work, the weekend of the tours were less than two weeks out, more and more details reared their head, there was just no time. She called Andrew late Tuesday night, he was stoic. Nothing was said about the weekend, he asked about her workload. Then he dropped the bomb. "There's this girl I met a few weeks back. I asked her out. I hope that's okay."

"Of course it is," Kelley said, trying to keep her voice light in spite of her regret, "have fun."

After they hung up, when Kelley was lying in her big bed, she cried a bit. What had she expected? She knew she and Andrew weren't right for each other, she knew her escapades with Kurt were apt to cause a change in her relationship with Andrew. Still, she felt her world shift, and even if she should have expected it, she hadn't. Once she'd examined the dilemma, realized there was nothing to be done, she pushed it from her mind, slept dreamlessly.

She was flustered when her phone rang Thursday, the screen said 'Kurt.' She let it go to voicemail, half because she was really busy, half because she just wasn't sure. When she finally listened to it, she heard, "Hey! I heard you're free this weekend. Or should I say I know you're not going out with Andrew? If you'd like to get together, maybe dinner or something, let me know. I'll keep the date open for you." His voice had been bright, joking. Yes, she was quite aware what the 'something' would be. It pissed her off, was she just a plaything? She decided to ignore it.

She worked till well after nine that night, went home, took the bath she'd been promising herself all day. She'd done, she thought, a nice job of redecorating the bathroom since she'd moved in. Prints of Parisian streets, battery powered candles, a sprig of artificial lilac. As she relaxed in the dim light, she reached for her old friend. She set it to medium vibration, teased her nipples and clit with it, then when she was becoming roused, she nudged it inside. She lightly held it in place, letting the rotating studs tickle her clit, the strong reverberations stroke her tunnel. It was just what she needed to relieve her stress, she groaned through the waves of her body and brain. As she toweled herself off fifteen minutes later she felt a sereneness cover her. But still, she wished a man would magically appear; a vibrator was only a substitute.

She, Sam and the admin held a status meeting just after lunch on Friday. "We're in pretty good shape," Sam announced. "We just need the permit for the last building, the caterer for the volunteer party seems on top of it, we got the brochures and tickets delivered. I got another check from UGB, we're fine on finances." There was plenty of work still to do, many more phone calls to field, but Kelley could see the dim bulb at the tunnel exit. She thought about her weekend. Almost nothing was on her calendar, just a lunch on Sunday with her friend from college, Ashley.

Did she want to spend two nights alone? Not really. And she couldn't call Andrew, of course. She remembered the voicemail from Kurt, but she was wary. Should she jump from one man to the next, so soon, so easily? Somehow, she didn't think it was a particularly good idea. No, she just went home, made a plate of pasta with white sauce, buried her nose in a Lauren Dane novel.

Saturday was a light day of training, just the volunteers who'd missed the first sessions, by 1:00 Kelley was sitting with Sam in a bistro. "Plans tonight?" Samantha asked.

"Nothing."

"Oh, is Andrew over?" Sam knew, of course, of the threesome the previous weekend, the discordance of Andrew's reaction, she'd snuffed that out Monday morning.

"I don't know if he's done with me, actually, but he's got a date with somebody."

"Is that jealousy I see?" laughed Samantha.

"No, of course not!" Kelley's voice was a bit elevated, that just tickled Sam the more.

"Well, you can come with me tonight, if you'd like."

"What are you doing?"

"Some friends of mine are having a party."

"That might be fun," Kelley said.

"Well, it's one of those parties. It's gonna turn into an orgy."

Kelley blushed. "I'm not sure I'm ready for that."

"Maybe not... not yet, at least. I'll ask you the next time they have one, say around Valentine's day. I bet you'll be ready by then. So, what, you're going to sit at home waiting for the knight?"

"Can I ask you a question? Kurt asked me for a date. But that would be weird, right?"

"Do you want to go out with Kurt? Of course you do. So, go ahead. Andrew's got no hold on you. Have fun!"

By the time Kelley got home, she was still in a tizzy. Yes, she wanted to see Kurt. The only thing stopping her was a thought of strangeness. Nice girls didn't sleep with their boyfriend's roommates!

'Snap out of it, girl!' she told herself. 'Andrew's not your boyfriend. He might not even be a friend. He's dating other women. That gives you leave to date anyone you want to. And it's not like Andrew hasn't seen you in bed with Kurt. Hell, yes!'

She got Kurt's voicemail. "Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to do anything tonight. Let me know."

A very long half hour later, she got a text. 'pick you up a 7 text address'

After sending him the address, Kelley went into her pre-date craze. What to wear, what makeup, hairstyle, whatever. She was still floundering at 7:15 when she heard the doorbell.

"Come on in," she told Kurt, "I'm not quite ready yet." She turned away, turned back to give him a little kiss, then ran for her bedroom where her shoes and the last of the jewelry waited.

"Nice place," Kurt yelled.

"Thanks." A few minutes later she was finally ready, soft chinos with a drawstring, pullover with half sleeves, sandals.

"You look good. Where to?"

"I don't know." They settled on a yacht club by the river with a band, the sandwiches were drab but the drinks were good, the music was mostly reggae. "So, what did you do last night?" Kelley asked, "Anything good?"

"Went to Topgolf with some friends. There was this girl that was putting out the vibes, but she blew me off. You?"

"Just stayed in, read a novel."

"You want to know what happened with Andrew, don't you?" Kurt could be brutal from time to time.

"Does it show? Am I bleeding?"

"Hey, you dated him for what, three months? I understand. He didn't come home last night."

"Oh," Kelley sighed. So it really was over. Well... She put her hand out to Kurt, they headed for the dance floor.

It was fun. They got into a group of guys and girls, yakked with them over drinks by the pool, danced some more. After eleven, when the band took a break, Kelley said to Kurt quietly, "Want to leave?"

The drive home was awkward. Kelley was torn. The date had gone well, it wasn't like Kurt didn't know every inch of her body, but what would it be like without Andrew? And was it even right? 'Stop yourself, girl, there is no right or wrong,' she told herself.

When Kurt parked the car in front of her apartment, he said, "Listen, if you don't want me to come in, I'd understand."

She decided, on the spur of the moment. "No, get your ass in here."

She turned on a couple of dim lights in the front room, told Siri to play a French Pop album she liked, sat on the loveseat, Kurt beside her. Suddenly, she had no idea what to do. "You want to watch a movie?" she asked.

"Not really," Kurt replied. He touched her arm, softly.

"Want something to drink?"

"No." His hand moved to her neck.

She gulped, nervously. But knowing her fate, what this man wanted and she was willing to give, she subtly twisted to him.

He sensed her reluctance, he was torn. He felt sure that she wanted it, else why would she invite him in? And he thought he knew the reason, the complication with Andrew. He understood he needed to make her comfortable, he took a chance. "Remember that time you stripped for us? The poker game? You were so good at it, did you ever do that professionally?"

"No! Of course not... Did you really think I was good?"

"Fantastic. I'd love to see it again. I thought about it as we were dancing tonight. Did you?" In fact, she had for a few moments when she saw a girl take her cover off, reveling a bikini bra. "I'd love to see you dance for me."

The music had a nice beat. "No, that would be stupid."

"No it wouldn't. Please?"

She stood, he pushed the coffee table to the side, she had plenty of room. At first she moved, just her hips a little bit, looking him in the eye. Luciano had taken her to a strip club a few times, she tried to remember what those women did to incite the customers. She felt so jumpy, a little uptight. But he smiled kindly, she kept going. She closed her eyes, let the music take her, pretended she was alone, that Kurt wasn't watching her every move. That helped. Her legs joined her hips, she felt her head sway.

She pivoted, her back to Kurt, she wondered if he enjoyed her ass, she let her hands slip onto her rump. She played with the bottom of her blouse, raising it up, letting it slip again. The music shifted into a slower cadence, the bass rose, swept her along. Slowly, she lifted the blouse over her shoulders, tossed it away. She knew the man could see the thinness of her bra strap, for a second she played with the clasp, but then stopped, having simply teased her erotic comrade. Turning around again, her eyes still closed, she danced, wondering if Kurt enjoyed the sight of her breasts in the filigreed bra. She let her palms wander over her bosom, let them slip to the belly, to the waistband of her shorts. Slowly, very slowly, she played with the drawstring, untied it. First one side of the waistband bent over a hip, then the other.

Again she turned her back to the loveseat, she let the shorts glide over her hips, her thighs, then she kicked them away. She bent forward, let him see the slit of her kitty, still covered by the strip of her panties. She stood again, to the rhythm of the music she unfastened the bra, pulled the straps over her arms, dropped it in the pile.

She was lost in the music now, almost to the point of forgetting the man. She turned to him, simply danced slowly, seductively. When she finally opened her eyes, she saw the lust in his face that she'd fomented. She watched as his eyes focused on her globes, the nipples that were suddenly crinkled and hurting, a little. She smiled as he inspected the area between her legs, still covered by fabric. She spread her legs, bent back. Did he see a cameltoe? Was the nylon wet with her juices?

She approached him, sat on his lap, still moving to the music. She took his temples in her hands, brought the face to hers, they kissed. She knew he wanted her badly, she felt proud of her strip tease, she wanted him to grasp her breasts, suck on her exposed tits.

She pulled the shirt over his head, she bent to his nipples, roused them with her tongue. "Was that what you wanted?" she asked.

His voice was husky. "Yes!"

"That's not all you want, is it?"

"No."

"Lets go into the bedroom." He followed her.

She didn't turn a lamp on, closed the door until only a crack let the music enter. The Venetian blind over the windows glimmered with the street lamp, little of the light entered. Kelley lured her suitor to the bed, climbed upon it. She helped him discard the pants he still wore, when she heard the heavy sound of them hitting the floor, she groped at the dick she knew was hard for her, wasn't disappointed. It was firm, springing from the stomach, still as hairless as she was.

They rolled together, kissing, feeling, rubbing, pinching. His mouth was on her nipples, inciting them to pleasure, his hand slipped down over her belly, she spread for his sortie. The fingers felt so good as they rubbed her labia, dipped into the slit. He rolled her onto her back, put a finger deep inside her, found the g-spot, warmed her mania.

She recalled a particular movement from porn she'd watched with her ex-husband, one she'd never bothered to try with him, one she'd wanted to do with Andrew from time to time, but had desisted because it just didn't seem right. With Kurt, it seemed proper somehow. She pushed him away, onto his back. She rose over him, put a nipple in his mouth, let the warmth of his sucking heat her. Her knees on both sides of him, she crept up his torso until her groin closed on his throat.

He knew what she desired, arranged his arms so his hands were now on her ass, held his tongue out so when she sat on his face she could satisfy herself with it. When the wetness hit her kitty she groaned, when the muscle circled her clit she moaned. Kurt figured just how close she was, as she pressed her box to his face he let a finger creep into the crack of her ass, circle the rectum. When he prodded inside it was just the flash she needed, she yelped and bucked. He had trouble trying to stay with her, several times his tongue lost the magic button, found it again. He grabbed a tit with his free hand, pinched the nipple, again she screeched her thrill.

"God, that was good," she gasped when she was able. "What do you want? Do you want to make love to me?"

"No, I want to fuck you." He sat on the side of the bed, his legs dangled to the floor. "Sit on me," he ordered.

"Facing you, or..."

"Away from me," he explained.

She approached him. Because the level of the mattress was so high, he needed to pick her up by her waist, place her on his lap. Her feet found the sideboard of the bed, she wiggled until she felt the head of his cock slide inside her. The position was brilliant; when they were both upright the prick was less than two inches inside her, just enough to provide amusing responses. If she bent forward - she had to have his hands firmly grasping her so she wouldn't slip - it penetrated further. When he flopped onto his back the rod filled all of her, she could bounce on it until it tapped her cervix. For a very long time they progressed through the various variations, along with a few other options, such as when she placed one leg far behind her. He would let his hands creep around her, tickling a nipple, tugging at an earlobe. She would turn her shoulders from time to time, they'd kiss, then go back to screwing.

It was just fun! Yes, she felt warmed, erotic, and he loved the heat of her pussy encircling his cock, the exercise burned hundreds of calories. Eventually, he sensed more gasps coming from her, he bent back, she bobbed on top of him in time to the lively French music, she screamed, he hollered, "I'm coming!" and he made it so.

Fifteen minutes later they were lying in the bed, a lamp glowed so they could see each other, the sheet just covered her tits. She leaned her head on his shoulder, he stroked her belly. "I can't believe it took me this long to find that sex could be this much fun," she lamented.