Education of a Jezebel Pt. 07: Entering University

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got a cowd," Sam unnecessarily explained.

"Why didn't you stay home?"

"I'm going after I get a few things done."

"So nothing happened with you this weekend?" Kelley asked.

"Just laid in bed. Alone. No guy would touch this diseased body. You?"

"I guess this is the first weekend in a long time neither one of us got laid!"

By Wednesday Samantha felt better, she started making plans for a date with a guy she'd known for a long time, she told Kelley about a time they'd made out in a ladies room in a swanky restaurant, Kelley was planning her outfit for Saturday night.

On Thursday, Kurt called again. "How about tomorrow night?"

"What do you want to do?" Kelley asked.

"I just figured I'd come over to your house."

Not even a dinner, no pretense of a date, all he wanted, obviously, was sex. Kelley thought quickly. Yeah, she'd like some sex too, but Kurt was being a jerk. "Maybe another time," she resisted.

Twelve minutes after the arranged time of six-thirty on Saturday, Kelley waked into the bar of one of the best steakhouses in the city. A group of men stopped their discussion to check her out, her garb was a sheeny sheath of silver material, the hem dropped to a respectable mid-thigh, yet more than enough leg was displayed above her black stilettos, as she passed them they saw the slender straps over her shoulders crossed in the back until they plunged to high waist level. She smiled as they leered, evening dress was supposed to make you look sybaritic.

Tom waited for her at the bar in an open collared shirt, navy blazer. She gifted him with kiss on the cheek, neither wanted this evening to have anything to do with business. They moved to a high top, the waitress was quickly there. Kelley ordered a glass of Bordeaux blanc, Tom explained to the server they'd have appetizers but to give them a few moments.

"I'm glad you could make it," Tom began. "You're lovely."

She was pleased with the compliment, it seemed sincere. "Thank you. I'm looking forward to it. I was at my Dad's house last weekend, and I borrowed three of his old Moody Blues CDs."

"Let me see if I can guess them: Days of Future Past, Every Good Boy Deserves Favor, Greatest Hits."

She laughed, "In Search of the Lost Chord, not Good Boy, and Say It With Love, although that's sort of a greatest hits album, I guess."

They ordered three small plates to share, began to find out about each other. He quickly established she'd attended Evans University and had a degree in Public Service, he was a graduate of the University of California, with post-graduate degrees in Business Administration and Public Policy from Oxford. "That's how I got to London with USPG," he explained.

They went on to more private subjects, he had never been married, he sympathized when he found about her recent divorce. "It'd been coming for years," she glibly told him, "I'm glad to be out of it, I think I'm adjusting nicely. I have an apartment in Trenworth."

"I don't know it."

"A nice neighborhood, mostly homes that were built from the 1890s to the 1920s. You?"

"I rented a loft in a converted factory in the warehouse district. It's an up and coming neighborhood, close to downtown, I've got a good view of the river."

The date seemed to be going well, of course Kelley had googled his linkedin profile, she assumed he'd done the same.

When the tab came Tom said, "Shall we split it?" Kelley was a little astounded, but reached for her clutch. "I'm kidding!" He threw some twenties on the table, she considered either she hadn't added correctly or that was a very generous tip he was leaving. They walked through the twilight to the symphony house, she was on his arm and asked, "So, you love classical rock. What's your favorite group?"

"If I was trying to impress you, I'd say either The Grateful Dead or Pink Floyd. But honestly, I like Blood, Sweat and Tears."

"I don't know them."

"They were put together by Al Kooper, but that only lasted for one album. Then David Clayton Thomas became their lead singer. I like the way that they infuse jazz into the rock. Their biggest hit was And When I Die."

"Oh, I know that. It's good."

"Ah, but wait until you hear some of their album cuts."

"You'll have to play them for me sometime," she said, the indication that she might be interested in another date.

They climbed to the second tier, a balcony hanging between the floor and the upper level, about a third of the way back, two very comfortable seats, Tom had plenty of legroom. The view was wonderful. It turned that the show was by a tribute band, the full symphony played behind them filling in the orchestral parts, the lighting was superb.

By a bit after ten the show was over, the audience was filing out, Tom asked, "Hungry?"

"No, the appetizers were plenty. I wouldn't mind a drink though."

"Know any good bars around here?"

She led him to Axis, because the night had grown a little chill it wasn't crowded at all, but they found a small sofa under a patio heater, it was fine. Kelley stayed with wine, Tom switched to single malt. They discovered each other a bit more, found attraction. She liked the way he seemed to gaze at her legs, her shoulders; admiring, but not gaping. From time to time their hands would meet, gingerly, not suggestively.

She decided that, in his way, he was sexy. Oh, he wasn't over the top, like Kurt or Darren had been; it was more subdued, in the wave of his hair, the manicured fingernails. She began to wonder what he might look like without clothes. Of course, it can only be assumed by the way he lightly grazed her knee as he reached for his glass that he was considering like thoughts.

She accepted a second glass, sipped at half of it. "I'm getting a little tired," she said just after midnight.

"Can I walk you to your car?"

"I'd like that."

She led him through a park, not too far out of the way, they ducked into a darkened gazebo, she anticipated his advance, bent to him and opened her mouth for the kiss. It was lingering, soft, honeyed. 'This could be trouble,' she thought, then remembered that 'good girls' don't put out on the first date. She knew she wasn't a good girl, but still.

She liked the way his hand rested on her bare back, in a way she hoped he'd let it travel down just a bit, but he was a gentleman.

"I enjoyed this," he said, "I'd like to see you again."

"I'd like that too," she agreed.

"Perhaps next weekend?"

"Friday night?"

"I'll call you midweek to confirm." As he tucked her into her car, they shared another kiss.

Kelley decided this had been the nicest first date in... well, in forever.

Chapter 21

After her date with Tom, Kelley was feeling highly strung, very tense. She poured herself a bath, she wasn't sleepy, lit the candles. She knew what she wanted, needed; it had been two weeks since she'd been with a man. The dildo teased her lips, breasts, vulva. It was inside her, she turned the motor on, snorted as the blast hit her. As she dried herself, she knew she would sleep, but was only mildly satisfied.

And in the morning, before church, she considered her options. No, it was way too early to call Tom and suggest a trip to a local art fair, then a return to her apartment. Don? She couldn't ask Ashley to share him, could she? Certainly not Nick, he'd indicated he didn't feel it was appropriate to date her. Lay her when the other couple around, sure, but dating, of course not. Damn! She'd already thrown Clark out with the trash. And Kurt? He'd do in a pinch, but she was still a little pissed at him. Maybe she'd call him later.

Church was good, she greeted her friends, let a mother twice her age suggest that her son would be coming to visit in a few weeks, could she give him Kelley's phone number? The subject of the sermon was the increasing immorality in American society, she let it go in one ear, by noon she was home, munching on a salad, considering her options. Probably it would have to be Kurt; when would it be best to call him?

She was saved! Samantha was on the phone, "There's a bunch of people here who are putting together an end of the summer barbecue out in the courtyard, come on over. There'll be lots of good looking guys."

"Okay? Dress?"

"Casual. Shorts. I'm thinking of wearing that knitted blouse and forgetting the bra, that should get them going."

Kelley selected snug shorts, a button down blouse that tied at the waist, bra, sandals. She hit Sam's by four, the party was already in full swing. Over a hundred people were around the pool, and Sam's complex didn't cater to overly mature adults. Samantha led her around, introducing her to various neighbors and friends and perfect strangers, Kelley noticed she was getting pleasant stares from young professional men, she didn't mind at all that they were undressing her with her eyes, in fact it excited her.

For a couple of hours the girls made the rounds together, sipping beers, picking at food, flirting. She began to see that four or five of the guys seemed seriously interested in her, she waved her tush at them. There was one guy who seemed a bit shy, although when asked a direct question he answered directly and fully. His hair was a little unruly, she liked the way he fit into his peach shirt, and the thick framed glasses gave him an air of an academic. The fact that the tone of his skin was of light chocolate was an added incentive.

When they met up again in their wanderings, Sam asked Kelley, "Who's that?"

"Who's who?"

"That Black guy you're hanging out with."

"Oh, that's Tavon. He seems nice."

Sam guffawed. "He seems like he's gonna get in your pants. Make sure you text his apartment number to me."

Was she really being that transparent, Kelley wondered. "Okay."

It was twenty minutes later that he made the overture. "I'm going to go up to my place," he said, "and get another six pack. We're running low." There was an almost full keg, Kelley realized it was a ploy.

"You want me to come with you and help carry it down?"

"Fine by me."

She followed him up the elevator, texted '710' to Sam.

The apartment was tidy and clean, there were plenty of books around, by a diploma on the wall she knew she'd pegged Tavon correctly, he had a doctorate in sociology, There was a picture of a pretty black woman. "My ex-wife," he explained.

The negotiations were quick, simple, she simply walked to him as he was talking, bent his head to hers, pushed herself against him in solicitation. He responded appropriately, going immediately for the breasts, Kelley knew it wasn't going to be long winded, that was just fine.

He led her to the bedroom, she followed with her heart pounding, her goosebumps pointing. They undressed each other without a great amount of decorum, he excited her when she saw his black lips sucking at her tits. He pulled her panties down, attacked at her button. As randy as she was, and excited as she'd been, the oral was what she needed, she rocked as he ate her, seeing several constellations. He wasn't bad, but he stopped tickling her clit and tunnel a bit too soon, she was left up on the edge a little.

She kneeled over him and tasted his black cock, in need of invigoration. Since this was the first African American she'd ever seen naked in person, she was a little crestfallen that it wasn't ten inches long, thick as a coke can. In fact, it was no larger than the average of the white ones she'd sucked. Still, she thought it would do just fine, and possibly when he got an erection the size would improve, some guys were like that.

She sucked on it, licked it, tried every trick she'd learned from the video, attempted mysteries Sam had referred to. She rubbed it with her tits, she licked the balls, nothing. She was beginning to feel like a failure, that she couldn't get this man hard for her.

"I don't know what's wrong!" Tavon griped.

"Don't worry about it," Kelley assured him.

She let him get on top of her, although what that was supposed to do was beyond her. They wrestled, his cock was right where it should be, and a couple of times he tried to stuff it inside, but although it got in there, just a bit, it was completely worthless for Kelley's purposes. After awhile, Kelley was beginning to be bored, he was above her, worming around, and she felt a moist warmth on her belly. Ah, well, although it wasn't what she had in mind, at least she'd gotten a little relief from his tongue, that had worked.

She leaned over and grabbed her panties from the floor. "That's never happened to me before," Tavon told her, a tone of shame in his voice.

She wanted to say, 'me either!' but instead she soothed him, "Don't be concerned, it happens."

After her clothes were on and Tavon was dressed as well, they headed back to the living room. His window had a view of the courtyard, the party was winding down. With the sad eyes of a basset hound, he offered her a diet pepsi, she took it just to try to make him feel better.

They talked, she found out he was a consultant for various think tanks that were working on integration efforts and for journalists who needed research and quotes for their articles. In addition, he was an adjunct professor in Africana Studies. Once they dropped their focus on sex, she found he was a good conversationalist, although her first reaction was validated, he sometimes talked like he had a stick up his ass.

After forty five minutes, Kelley said she was going home.

"I'd love to see you again," Tavon told her.

She wondered, he'd been such a disappointment in bed, should she? But she didn't have to fuck every guy she had a date with, did she? "Sure, give me a call," and she plugged her number into his phone.

After she started her car, but before she put it in drive, she texted Samantha again, 'heading home C U in the office tomorrow. thanks.'

She didn't get a return text for almost an hour. 'sorry' it said 'i was busy.'

And the next morning, as always, they compared notes. "How was he?" Sam asked, "I always have fun with Black boys."

"Disappointing. He couldn't get it up. Do you think I did something wrong? I may have come on a little too strong."

"It's not your fault that he couldn't keep up with you. It happens, sometimes, guys get a great looking girl into bed, then they don't know what to do about it. And the beer was flowing, maybe he was a little drunk? Sometimes that has an effect."

"What should I have done about it?"

"Probably exactly what you did," Samantha explained. "Try your best to help him out, and if he's still soft a half hour after you've started, chalk it up as one of those things." When Kelley asked how the party had ended for her, Sam said, "Oh, I picked up a guy I'd been with before, went to his place. We had fun. But when I was dressing to go, he pissed me off."

"What'd he do?"

"He asked me if I could have the number of my friend. I told him I'd have you call him."

~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday evening Kelley picked up her vibrator and took it on a date. She'd stopped at her normal coffee shop on her way to the office, there'd been a guy there, probably around twenty-five, stubbly chin, good looking. Nothing had been said, it was just the way he seemed to lust over her that turned her on and she'd been randy all day. Since she didn't have a man she could just call up and say 'do me!' her plastic wand would have to suffice. For half an hour, even before she made dinner, she twiddled herself, came twice. That at least brought her desire down to a tolerable state of tension.

How much sex did she really need, she wondered. When she first married Luciano, a young virgin, they did it perhaps three times a week after they got back from the honeymoon. By the time he started having affairs, it was five or six times a month, and by the time she'd been married eight years she doubted they got together ten times a year. All that wasted time!

After she met Andrew, she went a little wild, that first week she jumped him five times, after that on the weekend and maybe once or twice during the week.

Since she'd broken up with Andrew, she been in bed fifteen times - she'd kept a diary. That was in seven weeks, so maybe twice a week? But a bunch of those were on the crazy weekend at the cottage, so the average went down. In any matter, she felt she wasn't getting screwed enough.

So, how to solve that? She knew what Samantha would say - when you're horny just go to a bar, pick up a guy and fix the problem. But that didn't really appeal to her, she wanted her life to be more than just a series of hookups.

At the same time, she didn't want a steady boyfriend that she was monagamish with. She liked discovering what different guys were like, what they'd do with her.

So, Kelley guessed she'd have to develop a stable of guys who would date her. Tavon was on the list if he ever got hard - he'd called her at noon, asked for a date, she told him her weekend was full, but what about next Tuesday? He'd accepted. She supposed she might as well put Kurt back on the rota, he was good in bed, even if he was bad at dating. Then there was Don, and she supposed there would be Ashley and Nick in there somehow. She was fairly sure the decade old relationship had changed dramatically, just how far she wasn't positive, she'd find out when she went over there for dinner Saturday night.

She was hoping she was going to add Tom to the roster this weekend. If she'd allowed him to pick her up before the concert, she was sure she'd have invited him in; and she had no reason to think he'd be reluctant this coming Friday. Okay.

So, she picked a number out of the hat. She decided she wanted to have sex ten or twelve times a month, give or take. Maybe if she had five guys on her rota, that would be enough. Well, that was a good starting target. And right now, she had exactly one, two depending on what Tavon was like the second time, three if Tom tried something and was good at it.

She decided she needed to get busy dating other guys.

12