Education of a Jezebel Pt. 10: Internship

Story Info
A young divorcee confronts dating and sex.
10.3k words
0
1.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers

*********************************

* Education of a Jezebel

* Part 10 - Internship

*********************************

This is part of a novel. Previous parts should be read first.

Chapter 30

A light coating of snow overlaid the bushes on a fine mid-December Saturday morning. Kelley riffled through her closet wondering 'what should I wear tonight?' and coming up with no answers. Like every other new experience in the last seven eight months - had it only been seven months! - this one was causing her to sweat, from time to time she'd even get shortness of breath.

Luckily she had something to take her mind off it, lunch with Ashley. She had no problems dressing for that, by 12:30 she was walking over to the business district in Trenworth, her girlfriend was going to meet her at a bistro.

"How are you, girl!" Ashley nearly shouted when they saw each other on the street, hugged affectionately. "It seems like it's been forever!" They entered, got situated and seated, taking off their heavy winter coats, ordering sangrias. "So, what's going on?"

Kelley sighed."Well, Samantha said I'm a shoo-in for Executive Director. They interviewed three other people, they're going to make the announcement on Monday. It hasn't stopped Sam from turning stuff over to me." That was further explained over the salads that were served.

"Don wants to know when you're coming over, well, me too. Nick would love to see you as well. Maybe next weekend?"

"Oh, if I hadn't been so swamped I would have called you guys."

Ashley's face grew concerned, "It's not because..."

"Because of what we did? Hell, no. Can't wait to do it again! Maybe I could bring Tom over sometime?"

"That's still going on?"

"Yeah, he's been traveling two weeks straight, I haven't seen him since the Monday after Thanksgiving." Kelley lowered her voice. "But we've had some really great phone sex." Ashley's loud guffaw caused an old lady to glance their way.

"Okay, so no other sins to confess?" The lunch was pretty well over by this time.

"Just the one. I had a date with a guy from my gym on Thanksgiving weekend, but you already know that."

Ashley looked around, the restaurant was much too busy to get details. "You know what," she said, "I'm inviting myself over to your place."

In the apartment they mixed drinks, Ashley got her friend to dish. "Yeah," Kelley said, "Jerid's good looking, he was just what I needed that night. Just one thing, I let myself be submissive, it didn't really work. I expected him to tell me what to do, but he was too fucking polite."

Ashley looked at her friend. "Cursing, too. What have they done to my friend! But yeah, it takes a special guy to be a good dom without worrying that he'll hurt you. I went that route a few times before I met Don. Even went to a dungeon, whips and chains and crosses. It was a huge turn on! But I also felt very vulnerable, worried every moment that something bad would happen. I gave up on it pretty quickly."

A light bulb clicked in Kelley's brain. "Hey, would you like to help me with something?"

"Sure, what's that."

"Tom's taking me to Scarlet Lake tonight, and I don't have any idea of what to wear."

"You understand about the Lake," Ashley asked suspiciously.

"It's a swing club. People go there to swap partners, and stuff like that."

"And you're up for that?"

"I'm not sure," Kelley confided. "Tom says that if I don't want to do anything with other people, it's just a really sexy atmosphere."

"That it is," Ashley laughed.

"But if I get in a mood, well, maybe, I don't know. I do know I'm looking forward to being with Tom tonight, I haven't had a prick in me for two weeks and I'm going a little nuts."

"Well, let's see what we can find." Ashley quickly nixed anything Kelley had for business. Although the controlling look might work for Sam, it never would for Kelley's cultivated personality. "How about going in lingerie?"

Kelley was lukewarm. "I mean, I want guys to look at me, but I'd better start a little more modest. Everybody doesn't wear stuff like that, do they?"

"Of course not. Lots of girls start out pretty tame, some stay that way all night, others change into something more revealing. Let's go with that?" Ashley inspected Kelley's summer clothes. "Don't worry, they keep the place warm on purpose." After three or four false starts they finally found a combo they liked. "Okay, you'll need panties with that. Got anything off the charts?"

"Just the thing!" Kelley announced. "I ordered these for a sexy night, haven't even worn them yet."

She pulled out a package, Ashley inspected the thong with very tiny straps, the metallic berry fabric shone. "I think it's perfect," Ashley applauded, then slid her tongue over her upper lip. Could there have been more to it? Perhaps. But Kelley was jittery about the coming night, didn't think about anything sexy with this woman. Although Ashley certainly could be up for a bit of girl-on-girl she wanted her friend to be on edge for her adventure, made no advances.

~~~~~~~~~~

The kiss that Kelley had for Tom as he knocked on her door was ardent, she might have dragged her lover to the floor, only the thought that she'd muss up the makeup and hair that she'd worked on for so long stopped her.

On the drive to the club, she had severe rumbling in her stomach, her karma. It wasn't that she was worried about having sex, no, by this point it was firmly planted in her mind that sex for nothing more than having fun was chill. Her issues were that so many new things might happen tonight. Public sex. Swapping and seeing Tom with another woman. Exhibitionism. Although both Tom and Ashley had told her what could likely happen, still there was a sense of mystery about it, suspicion and perplexity. On the other hand, she realized, nothing might happen at all.

"You really mean it," she asked Tom, "that if I don't feel like doing anything, it would be okay."

"You know I do! Maybe the only thing that'll happen is you and I will go into a private room, tear the clothes off each other and bang away. Or not even that, if you want to wait until we get home, I'd be fine with that." He chuckled. "But I want you to know that one way or another, I'm going to have sex with you tonight. You're so sexy, and it's been such a long time. I'm horny as hell for you."

"Is my clothing too prudish?" she asked. Her get up included a wrap around cami of indeterminate blue patterns that fit her snugly, a ruffled navy tennis skirt and heels that lifted her three inches.

"I wouldn't say that," Tom answered. "You won't be the woman who's wearing the raciest outfit, but you know how attractive you are." If only she were sure of that, she worried. "I'm sure there's plenty of couples that will be interested in us, the few single guys will absolutely be sniffing around. This is your first time there, you'll get more ideas tonight if we ever decide to go back." Although his words were kind and reassuring, it didn't do much to calm her.

The club was in a telescoping converted barn out in the country. "Tom! Haven't seen you in a long time," a willowy brunette with copious cleavage greeted him.

"Nice to see you, Candy. This is my friend, Kelley."

"So good to meet you," the woman said. "This is the first time here? Would you like a tour?"

"I'll give it to her," Tom said.

"You're in good hands then," Candy told her. "Just one thing. You don't have to do anything, 'no' is a powerful word here. If someone's bothering you and they won't back off, let me or any of our staff know about it, we'll take care of it."

"I once watched her throw a really big guy out, she knows karate," Tom declared, Candy laughed.

The main room, combination bar, lounge and dance floor in the first part of the barn, was large enough for a wedding. The ceilings floated thirty feet above them, weathered timbers provided an old feeling that was balanced by the modernity of the dance floor and sleek bar. Through large windows Kelley could see the frozen lake forty yards away, trees lit with fairy lights.

Kelley noticed everything looked immaculate, the tile floor shone. Well, that was one thing, they'd told her it was clean. A few people knew Tom, they welcomed him, he introduced his date. Most men were wearing trousers and casual button down or polo shirts, all were well groomed. As Kelley had feared, yes, her outfit was on the staid side, many women wore glittery and flashy clothes that emphasized their bust sizes, you could tell many weren't wearing bras, a couple were dressed in see-through lingerie. Although there were a couple of women that were simply beautiful, most had average bodies, some were even portly. Kelley didn't feel out of place, which had been one of her biggest worries walking into the club. Yeah, Ashley had given her good advice.

"The rooms are over there," Tom said, "Do you want to see them?"

"They're just rooms, right?" Ashley had already described them. "Maybe we'll take a look later."

For an hour or more, she and Tom danced together, or possibly in a big group. Kelley was attracted to more than one man who smiled at her, she didn't mind when a guy would put his hands on her waist. She saw that other women were being patted on the ass, or even a grab at a tit during a slow dance, but Kelley wasn't groped, the men understood she wasn't yet in that mood. One woman in particular was a fan of the guys, dressed as a sailor, a skimpy halter that displayed her ample breasts, snug mini-shorts displaying her rounded ass. "I haven't seen her here before," Tom said.

From time to time she and Tom would go over to the bar or sit at a table or on a couch, get into a talk with a couple. It was standard cocktail discussion, weather, sports, do you come here often, how long have you been members here?

Eventually, two couples came to the forefront of their desires. There was Sara and Cody, she was mildly attractive in a blowzy way, they seemed very serious, her husband Cody tried to hold Kelley a little too closely on the dance floor. "We were thinking," Sara said, "maybe you'd like to do more than just dance?" Tom looked to Kelley for her reaction, when she seemed indifferent Tom answered, "Mind if we think about it a little?" They wandered off.

A bit later, a conversation got started with the sailor and her husband. "We normally go to a club nearer our home. We wanted to see what Mooreton was like, so we came over here," Ken said. Kelley watched Tom try to memorize every little curve of Cristina's mostly exposed body, was amused at his fervor.

Somehow, things shifted, Kelley was sitting next to Ken, an attractive lawyer, on a couch, she didn't mind when he turned to her, put his hand on her neck, toyed with her tress. It was natural that they kiss. Opposite them, Tom and Cristina were bundling. Kelley expected they'd soon be entering a room with the couple, she was looking forward to it.

Christina pulled away from Tom just a bit, sipped at her drink, then announced, "We like you guys, if you want to have some fun we'd be up for it. But we've got to let you know up front that we're soft-swap. If that bothers you, we'd certainly understand."

Kelley followed the lingo, understood that if the four people played they wouldn't get past third base, she raised her eyebrow at her boyfriend as a question. "Kelley's here for the first time," Tom revealed, "Can we think about it?"

"Of course," Ken agreed.

Tom took Kelley's hand, they rose and walked away. "Let me show you the rest of the place," Tom said. They walked into a maze of hallways, rooms on either or both sides. Kelley peeped into one, it held a big bed and an easy chair, decorated in an oriental fashion. Further on, they came to a large room with three floating mattresses, lit indirectly from underneath, wall sconces softly illuminated the room. Five people in two groups were on the beds, bystanders stood around the walls observing.

One couple of amazing attractiveness was giving an acrobatic show, shifting positions as they made love, Kelley got a little warm as she was treated to a sight of the woman sitting on top of her mate, leaning back so anyone who cared could see the man's long schlong entering her, she was in the throe of an orgasm. "They come here a lot," Tom explained, "they're married and into exhibitionism. As far as I know, they've never swapped with anyone."

On another bed, one average woman of perhaps fifty years was lying on her back, being toyed with by two men. Kelley watched as they kissed her, played with her breasts, petted her kitty. It was an obvious threesome, since one of the men wore a wedding ring and the other didn't Kelley could tell it was the single man who crawled above the woman, inserted himself into her. The husband sat by and simply watched his wife get screwed. "What's in it for him?" Kelley asked her date.

"They probably just get off that way, a lot of couples do. Often a woman has a higher libido than her spouse, this can be a good way to take care of that."

"Have you helped couples that way?" Kelley teased.

"Do you really want me to kiss and tell?"

"Yes, but maybe later."

Tom asked, "What do you think about this. Could you get into it?"

"You mean make love here, letting people watch? We should try that sometime to see if I'd like it."

"Tonight?" Tom probed.

"Maybe."

They walked back to the common room, got a drink. Both of the couples that had indicated interest were still around, Sara and Cody on a couch by themselves, Christina and Ken were dancing.

"So, what do you think?" Tom asked.

Kelley looked at the possibilities, she was certain now that she wanted an experience. "I feel warm toward Christina and Ken," she began, "and soft-swap sort of feels right just now."

"We should go for it then?" Tom made sure, Kelley nodded.

They strolled to the dance floor, approached the couple that was now their target. Christina and Ken made room for them, for a few minutes they danced as a foursome, then they broke off into twosomes. For Kelley it heated up quickly, she turned her back to Ken, he approached her and ground on her ass a bit, she turned and they closely embraced as they moved. "If you guys are still up for it, we're ready."

"Cool!"

"The whole thing's going to be soft, all right?" Tom verified, "just to make sure, is oral sex allowed?"

"That's fine with us."

Kelley glanced over, Tom had his hand on Christina's midriff, suggestively. The troop headed for the rooms, found one towards the end with a big bed, well lit with mirrors on three of the walls and the ceiling. The door was closed, Christina eagerly led Tom to the nearest side of the mattress, the first kiss was lustful.

Kelley and Ken started a little slower, a little awkwardly. He was a fine kisser, the obstacle was the complexity of her blouse. After Ken had tried to find the key to unraveling it, she had to break away and untie it, when it drooped to her sides Ken got a view of her embarrassing tits; he didn't seem to mind. She felt his hands on her breasts, while he was worshiping them she pulled his shirt over his head, unbuckled his belt and together they pushed his pants to the floor. After a similar exercise, she was down to her knickers.

The foreplay got serious, she pulled his briefs down, handled his sufficient manhood, sucked on it. She kept her eye, when possible, on the other couple, Tom was naked by this point, Christina had very lovely breasts that seemed firm. Tom pulled her shorts off, they were so tight it took four hands to remove them. After a bit of kissing, she watched in the mirror as Tom's head drifted down past her stomach, Christina laid on her back and let the man's tongue lick at her pussy.

Ken maneuvered Kelley around, somehow Kelley found herself kneeling above his mouth, he was licking her, it felt so nice. In a mirror Kelley studied Christina sucking on her boyfriend, appreciated her body. Her pussy had a strip of black hair, when Kelley reached over to touch her leg Christina pulled it away, she obviously didn't want that.

The group played in this way for some time, although Ken was willing to do anything she wanted it was a little limited. She really would have loved to have Ken's dick enter her, give her a nice screw, but she kept her head, never let the cock near the tunnel.

When things got red hot, Christina said, "Ken, I want you." It was, apparently, their signal, she pushed Tom away from her, Ken left Kelley, went to his wife, got her into doggy and entered her.

Kelley watched them as they screwed a bit, Tom was sitting behind her, he reached around, fiddled with her tit, rubbed her belly. She wanted to see what was going to happen with the other couple, it didn't take long before Ken stiffened, it was clear he was giving his wife his seed. Christina dropped to the bed, her head a foot away from Kelley's folded knees, the other woman didn't seem out of breath or show any other signs of an orgasm. Kelley remembered the multitude of times she'd not been satisfied with Luciano or Andrew.

She bent back and whispered to Tom, "Let's give them a show." She kneeled to the side, took Tom's wonderful dick in her mouth, just a few slurps to intensify the solidity, then flopped onto her back. She stretched her right leg out, her left pointed to the ceiling. This was something they'd stumbled across one evening, Tom took the hint, he kneeled on her outstretched thigh, aimed his rod, Kelley looked into Ken's face as Tom entered her. Oh, it was good, the other couple was lying on their sides, Ken behind Christina, watching them intently.

Tom was hitting her g-spot, a quick but not rough tempo, Kelley felt the fever rise. As she came close to what she knew would be a great come, she locked eyes with Ken. She wanted to say to him, 'you could be doing this to me, all you'd have to do is let Tom fuck your wife.' But of course, she wouldn't be so rude, instead she closed her eyes, let the power overtake her. Tom realized where she was, speeded, the three people listened to Kelley's rising ahhh's until she fairly screamed her announcement.

She was almost done when she felt Tom withdraw, it was disturbing but she felt a set of lips at her nipple, a finger enter her, it touched her inmost spot, the power returned, again she panted and moaned. When she revived she found the man who'd given her that second O was Ken, Tom was lying again with Christina, she was giving him head. Kelley so much wanted Tom to be inside of her, her appetite wasn't satisfied yet. She looked to her side and saw that Christina had taken the cock out of her mouth, Tom's spunk was shooting into the air, landing on Christina's tits.

Christina rose, went into the bathroom, closed the door. With Tom on one side of her and Ken on the other, she grasped at both of their satisfied organs, both the men played with Kelley's legs, arms, belly and of course, one nipple for each of them, her honey pot was stroked. She compared the touches, they were different somehow, Tom mild, Ken more wild.

When Christina emerged she sagged onto the bed, the foursome looked at each other and talked. "We had a great time," Ken said.

Kelley responded, "It was fun." Eventually, Christina rose, found her panties, Ken started dressing as well. Kelley and Tom lazed watching them, he got up to kiss Christina goodbye, when Ken bent to Kelley he got a final handful of tit.

Kelley and Tom were alone, they could hear the pounding of the music from the dance floor, she smelled the lingering sex in the room. "What did you think," Tom asked, holding her.

"It was okay, I guess. How about you, are you sad you didn't get to screw her?"

"It would have been nice," he said, "but we knew what we were getting into when we walked in."

"Did you like your blow job?"

"Oh, she was really good."

"Better than me?" Kelley protested.

adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers