Education of a Jezebel Pt. 10: Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day she was home by four o'clock, by five, when Tom arrived, the pre-cooked turkey she'd purchased was warming in the oven.

After the traditional dinner, they gave each other presents, Kelley presented Tom with a machine that played retro games from their youth, his gift for her was a velvet choker with a heart of diamonds that brought style to her throat. Late that night found them playing Donkey Kong and Super Mario Brothers with Kelley wearing only the choker, Tom even less.

~~~~~~~~~~

On the drive to Scarlet Lake Tom looked at her dress, a holdover from the Luciano era and said, "Isn't that a little, I don't know..."

"Ugly," Kelley laughed. "Don't worry, I've got plans." She now knew at least some of the secrets of the Lake, she came prepared with a tote. After they'd entered the place, Kelley kissed Tom on the cheek and teased, "Go flirt with women you've already laid, I'll be back in awhile." In a private room that wasn't in use yet, she closed the door, stripped completely, and put on the outfit she'd found online. It was Christmas themed lingerie, a hazy robe of bright red, so short it barely covered her ass. In the front, strips of white fluff decorated the edges and the bottom, cords were all that closed it. The beauty was she could control how much cleavage she displayed simply by how tightly she tied the strap, she'd practiced with the garment until she was comfortable with adjusting it. She began with a slight flash of the valley between her breasts, very little of the sides of the globes, more could be revealed later. She pulled on a scarlet satin bikini bottom, the front dipped so that the skin just two inches above her clitoris was displayed. She added crimson stilettos, checked herself in a mirror. She took a long breath to buck herself up, walked into the fracas.

It seemed to her that every man's eyes turned to her, gazed at her legs or bellybutton, almost none looked at her face. She wanted that, she wanted men to admire her, desire her. At the bar, Tom awaited, he was chatting with Russ and Julie, when they turned towards her she saw the lust on the two men's faces. Her nipples pointed into the thin fabric as she watched Russ inspect her. She approached Julie first, who was wearing a black chemise, they air kissed. She turned to the husband, flowed into his arms, kissed him in greeting, a promise of much more.

They went to a pair of couches, got acquainted. Russ and Julie came from a medium size town an hour distant, they didn't get here that much, but when they got the invitation from Tom they parked their teenagers with the grandparents, made a point of coming. Kelley often saw Russ looking at her with craving, she spread the opening of her robe until just the border of her nipple was possibly seen, crossed her legs often, letting him glimpse the teeny strap covering her pussy. Tom and Julie seemed attracted to each other, portending a fulfillment of wishes.

They rose and danced, as a foursome, as twosomes in any configuration. Eventually, she found herself with Russ during a slow song, she let herself be swept into his arms, allowed him to pet her rear end, cusp a breast - she trusted he'd do much more than that later. They shifted, Tom whispered that he liked Julie, it was on if she wanted. She was eager to head for the room, but she found herself in Julie's arms. They swayed together, Kelley dipped her head to the shorter woman, the kiss was soft, promising.

No one said 'let's go', the group simply strolled down the hallway until a room was reached, this one was decorated in a Roman theme, murals of satyrs and nymphs engaged in passion decorated two walls.

They fell onto the gargantuan bed, Kelley faced Julie, it seemed natural that she found herself kissing the other woman, feeling her breast. Kelley untied her string exposing her tits, Julie scooted until she was sucking on Kelley's nips. Kelley found a man was lying behind her, it was evident he'd undressed, his penis rubbed against her bottom, his lips nibbled at her ears. Since she saw Tom undressing on the other side of Julie, this must be Russ, and she wriggled her ass, letting Russ know he was welcome.

A shift, now she was facing Russ, they kissed, she helped him take the robe off, toss it away. His sucks at her melons were soft, for the first time she surrounded his cock with her hand, he pushed her panties to the side, his finger was in.

She lowered herself and knelt above Russ's midsection. The rod tasted tangy, she felt hands pulling her panties down, a soft finger let itself enter the pussy lips, by the sensation she figured it was Julie, didn't stop to worry about it, did her very best to bring out the hardness of Russ.

A bit later, she had her scalp at the headboard, Russ's face was between her legs arousing her juices, she saw Julie's naked back, she was on her side on the very edge of the bed, Tom was standing and fucking her face. The couple locked eyes, smiled together, Kelley appreciated the eroticism.

There came a time when both Russ and Julie were on their backs, she witnessed Tom place the cock she knew so well at the other woman's opening, enter her. She took a moment to kiss her lover as he screwed Julie, he felt her breast, then she turned her attention back to Russ, she pointed that cock up, lowered herself onto it, they moved happily together.

The play went on and on. Kelley found that Russ had her in doggy, she was to the side of Tom and Julie who were in cowboy. After a squeal from Julie they slipped apart, in her zeal Julie was having a difficult time finding the angle to reinsert the prick. Kelley reached over, grabbed Tom's rod, helped them reconnect.

She found Russ was fun, he knew how to move his tool around, scraping her g-spot, diddling with her button, she drew a huge breath, let the heat cover her, the room was treated to her signature rising aaaahhhhs, until she screamed as the orgasm completely inundated her. Russ was overcome that he was giving this strange woman such a tremendous come, he had no choice but to fill her up.

Russ and Kelley were playful with each other as Julie and Tom finished, finally he got her in convoluted missionary, Kelley watched his face contort as he spilled his seed far up Julie's box, the panting she knew so well filling the air. Now that it was actually happening, that they were making love in a room with other people, she was a little surprised, there was no angst in her soul, she was actually happy that Tom was having such a great come with someone else.

After it was over, when all four of them had calmed down, Kelley made a trip to the bathroom, wiped herself of Russ's bountiful juice, he must have put a gallon in there. "So, this is the first time Tom and I have played together," Kelley announced after she returned to the melee.

"Really!" Russ said, "Wow, that's an honor."

After Tom asked, Julie said, "We've been playing now for what, three years? Russ wanted me to screw a neighbor of ours and I gave him a lot of grief, but I finally did it. Then, of course, Russ wanted to watch, and about a year ago we had our first foursome. This is so much fun!"

They all agreed and then they played innocently, anyone touching anyone they wanted, Kelley found her top buttons being sucked on by Julie, it brought back a remnant of her lust. Perhaps ten minutes later, the party broke up organically, Kelley zipped Russ' pants, helping herself to a last pull of the cock that had given her plenty of fun. They went back to the common room, had a drink together, then Julie saw someone she knew, they split apart with cries of, "We've got to do this again. We'll set something up on SwingerSite."

After they were gone Kelley cuddled on the couch with her main man, who was dressed only in his striped boxers. "I think you had fun," Tom said.

"A ball. Russ was great, how was Julie?"

"Pretty damn good. I wouldn't mind taking another shot at her sometime. Did anything surprise you?"

"I guess that it was so simple. When we were with Christina and Ken, I felt a little stiff, couldn't let loose. Tonight it was easy to go with the flow. I came pretty hard, did that bother you?"

"Hell, no," he said. "I realized a long time ago that different people have different styles, and on different nights we get off on different things. That's the whole reason I want to be in the LifeStyle, to have variety. I'd be so bored if I could only be with one woman for the rest of my life. Can I assume you're the same?"

"When I got married, I knew Luciano would be the only man who ever had me. When I found out he was having his affairs, I wondered why I wasn't enough for him. Then, maybe a year and a half ago when I decided I was going to divorce him, the idea that I'd get screwed by someone else, I was terrified. Of course, I adjusted to that. Then Andrew said I was eventually going to break up with him and make love with someone else, and I just knew it would happen, I looked forward to it. Believe it or not, that was only four months ago!"

This wasn't exactly news to Tom, although he'd like a few more details. "Do you think you're moving too fast?"

"Not really," she answered, "once I figured out that it's just sex, fun, and God doesn't care about that, it's come pretty easily. Did you notice?" They laughed together.

They spent some time talking with people, couples and single guys. To Kelley it seemed harmless, if she danced with somebody she found attractive she didn't mind if he fumbled with her erotic zones, she encouraged it.

Again she was warmed when a Black man off to the side inspected her, enjoying her body with his eyes. Kelley was suddenly inspired, she turned to face him, opened her robe, dancing and watching him study her boobs. She turned from him and retied the straps, she was still just slightly concerned that they weren't a matching pair.

Tom and Kelley were back on the couch, he kissed her and grabbed at her tit, she reached to his groin, found he was solid. "You want to take a shot at me? Go into a room?"

"I accept!" he said, "But I've got another idea. You want to go into the public sex room?"

As soon as Tom said that, she felt a jolt, she knew her nipples were tight and crinkled. For a few seconds, she pondered the idea. Was it right? Was this kind of behavior moral? Then she calmed, remembered the nights she'd played with Tom in his apartment pretending someone could see her, the thrill of the possibility that someone might have seen her far above New York City. Yes, she decided, she wanted guys to see her naked body, watch her get fucked by her primary lover.

They nearly ran to to the purple room. Two of the beds were occupied, none of the women were particularly beautiful, Kelley felt she was the most attractive girl in that place, at that moment. There were a couple dozen people lining the sides, mostly men. They turned to face her as she walked into the room, she pulled her shoulders back to emphasize her rib cage under the robe.

Tom led her to the empty bed, laid her upon it. He opened the robe and began to fondle and kiss her melons, she noticed some of the crowd shift around to get a better look at the two of them. "You okay?" Tom asked.

"Oh, yeah. I think this is going to be fun."

"As fun as you want it to be," Tom promised.

They continued in their playtime, she saw the look of desire on a few of the men's faces. She rolled Tom onto his back, took his underpants off, swallowed the cock she knew so well. She made sure to kneel and put her ass up, again there was a shift, the guys wanted to see if they could view the goodies under the meager strap. The thought that they might made her a little wetter.

Tom finally pushed her away, it was a shame, she thought she had him pretty close. They shifted positions, he got between her legs, looked up at her and asked, "Can I take your panties off?"

She laughed, put her hands at her sides, raised her hips, lowered the bands. It was enough of an answer, Tom tugged them over her knees. She felt the stares inspecting her smooth honeypot, wondered if any of them could see how the lips must be parted, the skin glistening with her excitement. If any were able to see, the view was quickly blocked by Tom's scalp as he bent to give her pleasure.

Tom usually could get her going in seconds, almost, but she quickly realized it wasn't going to happen, not at the moment at least. She was much too interested in the scene around her. The onlookers continually gazed at her, she could feel their stares inspecting her tits, the head of Tom as he licked at her. Every once in awhile a man would look into her face, catch her eye, that inflamed her. Each of the other three women on the other mattresses were in the process of screwing one or more men, the sounds of flesh hitting flesh was heard, Kelley could smell the stickiness of some man's seed. The entire scene was intoxicating.

She wanted to give the guys their money's worth, so she went into the act she'd perfected with Luciano, breathing hard through the mouth, then frankly panting. Her eyes opened wide, a surprised look painting her face, she screamed. It took her well over a minute, Tom kept his tongue in movement, she slowly feigned her gathering coolness.

Tom stopped, he came up and laid beside her, she stayed on her back, when a man directly opposite her seemed incredibly interested, she opened her knees a foot apart, she knew she was exposed, she memorized the dude's intent expression as he was able to see her folds. "You faked that," Tom whispered.

"How did you know?"

"It was different. You didn't have to."

"I wanted to, I wanted to see what the crowd would do."

She heard Tom's chuckle in her ear. "So, let's suppose we could invite any man here to join us. Who would it be?"

It was a fun game, she raised on an elbow, looked at the crowd on one side, stretched and tried the opposite side, there he was! Lying back down she said, "The one in the corner, the Black guy." Tom looked at him, directly.

"Okay, so, do you want it to happen?"

"How far would it go?"

"As far as you want it to. If that's all you want, you could just kiss him, let him feel your breasts. Or anything else you wanted him to do."

"Anything?" Tom nodded. She realized the import of that. That could be fun, she thought.

"Should I invite him over?"

Suddenly, her internal censor waved her over, no, this really was going too fast. It wasn't as if she didn't want the other man. A flash reminded her of the only other African-American she'd known biblically, she was suddenly sure this other Black gentleman wouldn't be shy, if offered a fling he'd be hard for her, aggressive in his love making. It was tempting.

But not here, not now. No, suddenly Kelley felt rattled, disconcerted. She grabbed for her panties, not looking at the men and women surrounding her she kept her knees together and donned the thong, covered her breasts with her arms as she led Tom from the gridiron. He followed her until they came to an open door, pulled her into the room.

"You okay?"

The moment came, she took a long breath, expelled it through her mouth. "Yeah, I think so. It just got weird all of a sudden."

"When you thought about letting the guy come over, it upset you?"

"I guess." They were lying on the bed, his hands had been stroking her, calming her. "I didn't mind you making love to me with the people watching - in fact, I was getting into it - but when I thought about somebody else, I guess I didn't want to go there. That's all, I think."

Tom's strokes turned suggestive, brushing across her bared nipples. "But you wanted him?"

"Not really," Kelley fibbed. She'd been watching the man all evening, it was clear he desired Kelley, she could easily return the intensity. But not tonight, her senses had peaked, her emotions were drained. "But maybe another time."

"Okay." They kissed a bit, but Tom could tell his lover was over her limit. "You want to go?"

"You wouldn't mind?"

"Wait here," he admonished, and went off to round up their clothes.

As he left, Kelley took a moment to consider the night. It had been all right, she decided, she'd enjoyed herself with Julie and Russ, she loved the way the men had admired her as she pranced on the dance floor, the suddenness of entering the public room, the eroticism as she exposed herself to the stares of anyone who cared to watch as she frolicked with Tom. Yes, she'd like to do this again, maybe take it further. Just not tonight.

Tom returned, they garbed themselves for the winter cold, strode through the crowd on their way out. The Black man was sitting at the bar, Kelley was suddenly brash. "We're K&TinMooreton on SwingersSite," she told him, "why don't you contact us?"

She wasn't surprised that when they reached her apartment, Tom was itching for her, she howled as she let him take her with vigor.