Education of a Jezebel Pt. 10: Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not better, different. She knew how to do it, that's for sure. I would've liked to come in her mouth, but hey, not the first time a girl's done that to me."

They fooled around a little bit, Kelley tried to get him hard again. "You can screw me," she offered when he was at half mast.

"Not for awhile yet, but maybe later."

They dressed, Kelley wrapped herself in the cami, pulled her skirt back on. In the common room they sipped drinks, got into a few more discussions. Kelley looked to the dance floor, found it was more than half full, most were less well attired than they'd been earlier. A few men were shirtless, some went as far as to be in briefs, the lumps of their manhood barely covered. There was no doubt Kelley was one of the most modestly dressed woman there, many were in sexy or transparent lingerie, a few were topless, their tatas bouncing merrily. Not all were beautiful, some were on the low side of attractive, they didn't seem to care, they were lost in the revelry.

A guy asked her to dance, Tom waved go-ahead, on the floor she was circled by the guy, she lost herself in the rhythm, she felt the man spoon her from behind, that was fine, when he attempted to untie her blouse she stopped him, but didn't object when he pulled the hem of her skirt up and explored the softness of her ass.

When the second song flipped into the next, she waved to the man, walked back over to her boyfriend. "I'm overdressed," she told him.

"What are you going to do about it?"

"I'll be back in a bit." She went to their locker, got a bra out of her bag and walked into the girl's room. She pulled off the heavy clothes, put the bra on, adjusted the thong, and returned to Tom. He raised his eyebrows and whispered in her ear, "Sexy!"

"Dance with me," she ordered, and Tom went out to the floor with her. She was the instigator, she knew people were watching her, she didn't care. In fact, she welcomed it, she squirmed for their enjoyment, circled Tom, pressed into him, felt his cock through the trousers. "You're overdressed too," she complained.

He laughed, moved to a table on the side. He stripped there, not concerned about modesty, until he was down to his striped boxers. Returning to her, they moved together, Kelley watched others watch her, it was intoxicating.

From time to time they'd dance with others, men would touch her as women touched Tom, both of them returned the caresses, one man grabbed Kelley at the waist, said, "I'd love to kiss you." She responded by putting her face to his, they shared a long mingling. "I'm Russ," he said, "that's my wife over there, Julie." She gazed over, Julie was a decent looking redhead dressed in only an immodest g-sting, she was frenching with a shorter brunette woman, they were almost indecent - no strike that, they were totally indecent in the way they fondled each other's breasts, stroked bodies.

"I'm Kelley."

She and Russ continued to move together, closely, she felt his hand stroke her back, further down, she did nothing to stop him, even encouraged him with her sultry kisses.

They were interrupted by his wife's voice. "Brenda and I are going into a room. She wants to be alone, is that okay?"

"Sure, have a great time," the man told his wife. Returning his attention to Kelley, he said, "I haven't seen you here before."

"It's my first time, that's my boyfriend..." She looked around, couldn't find Tom. Then she spotted him sitting at a table by himself, he smiled at her and winked.

Russ was a good dancer, they mimicked movements naturally, their hands searched each other, Kelley felt her breasts and belly grazed sensitively, she touched the front of his trousers, found a sizable lump there. "I don't suppose you'd like to go someplace more private, would you?" he offered.

"If Tom liked Julie, maybe. But she's a little busy right now, isn't she?"

Russ laughed. "Damn, cockblocked by ten minutes. Tell you what, we're SandCreekCouple on SwingerSite, why don't you message us? We could get together and see what happens."

Kelley had heard of the site where people in the LifeStyle found each other, said, "Sure. We're not on it, but for you I'll make the effort." They spent a few more minutes together, Kelley was certain he'd retain her cup size.

Just a moment after Russ strode to the bar, she was joined by Tom, a little surprised that he obviously sported an evident hard on.

After a bit, she saw Sara and Cody advancing, they had changed as well. Sara was wearing a fishnet minidress, the nipples of her larger breasts poked through the openings, there was no sign of anything disguising her lower section, Kelley saw the landing strip. She almost laughed at Cody, his clothing consisted only of yellow mesh briefs, she could see his rod clearly.

When they smiled and approached, Tom turned to Sara, they danced together, not as strangers, yet not intimately either. Kelley sighed, she didn't really want to dance with Cody, but not to do so would have been rude, right? Cody continually touched her waist, her shoulders, her ass. Eventually, he managed to get behind her, his cock was in the nearly naked crack of her ass, his arm snuck around and she was surprised when he quickly slid his hand up popping a tit out of her bra, he grabbed it. In her ear she heard, "Hey, baby, let's you and me go fuck."

She turned, pushed him away, pulled the cups of her bra back up and said, "No thank you," in a hostile voice.

"I'm just trying to give you what you want," he smirked.

She turned on a dime, walked away, lightly snagging Tom's arm on the way. He could see she was steaming, he led her to the other side of the bar and got her a drink. "What happened?"

"Cody groped me! He was pretty rude about it."

"Oh! Want me to talk to him?"

"Don't bother," she said, "I'm over it."

They walked to a couch, sat. "Well, I'm glad you stopped him," Tom sympathized.

"He said he wanted to fuck me. Did you want to do it to her?"

"Not really, she's not my type."

"What's your type," she asked, "Christina?"

"If you don't know by now that you're my type, I don't know what to say."

She drifted to him, they kissed, she turned, leaned against his chest. Again she studied the crowd, particularly the most attractive women, how they carefully avoided any physical contact they didn't want, but also encouraged petting from guys - or women - they were attracted to. Their breasts ranged from artificially rounded to small, firm to sagging. But they didn't seem to be concerned, they knew the other people were admiring them regardless of size or shape.

Kelley reached behind her, loosed the bra, leaned back to her lover. She brought his palm to one of her globes, accepted the stares of others warmly. It was nice, not having to worry about societal norms in this den of freedom, she knew she could do anything she wanted, she wouldn't be judged by anyone, man or God.

They sat this way for perhaps half an hour, another couple engaged them in talk, it was just that, no attempt at more. Eventually, Tom asked, "Is there anything else you want to do?"

Kelley thought for a second, "No, not really. I think I'm ready to leave." They walked towards the lockers, down the hall of rooms. They passed an open one, Kelley was inspired, she led Tom into it, closed the door behind them. On that bed, in a very odd place, she let Tom make love to her.

Chapter 31

Kelley laid on Tom's couch, checking her email, twitter, facebook and such. The fact that she was as bare as the winter trees on the opposite shore of the river sort of delighted her. Whenever Tom walked by he'd glance at her skin, it fired her up. She remembered how so many men had seen her last night in her skimpy bra and panties.

Tom sat at her head, handed her a cup with liquid caffeine in it. She laid her head in his lap, playfully pawed at his dick. "A penny for your thoughts," he said, "in fact I'll throw in a buck, I'll bet they're worth it."

She stretched, "I was thinking about how nice it was to be looked at when we were dancing."

"That one guy was really into you."

"Who?" The night had faded, just a bit, she had a hard time remembering everything.

"Towards the end. You were dancing with him, I was resting for a bit and you two kissed and he felt you up."

"Oh yeah... Russ... That was nice."

"You should have gone into a room with him," Tom said.

"Oh, his wife was with another woman, I didn't want to do anything without you." She let her mind wander for a bit, felt the warmth of Tom's hand on her jugs. "You wouldn't have wanted me to go off by myself, would you?"

"I'm never going to hold you back from anything you want to do," he restated, "And besides, I could have gone in with you, it could have turned in to a threesome."

He let his hand go further down, diddled with her clit. "Am I wet?" she asked.

"As if you didn't know."

"What are you going to do about it?"

Tom got her to sit on his lap, facing away. There was no need for foreplay, they united immediately, Kelley gladly accepted the warmth of Tom's pillar deep inside her, as they humped she let herself daydream about what Russ might do to her some night. After she had a nice come, Tom led her to the window, stood her up against it. They fucked this way for a few minutes, the position was demanding because Tom had to support her while thrusting, the coldness of the glass on her tits was refreshing, the thought that someone could be seeing her nudity scalded her.

A few moments later she was on her back on a soft rug in front, Tom was above her in a very comfortable arrangement, she felt his hands on her earlobe, her ankle, his manhood slid in and out of her tepidly. Just before her second orgasm she fantasized about what Ken should have done to her.

After she'd concentrated on Tom's needs and he was satisfied, they laid together, a coverlet strewn over them. "Russ gave me his name on SwingerSite, said he and his wife might want to get together with us some night."

"Let's look them up!" Tom got his personal laptop out, navigated to the profile. "Oh, I remember her. She was making out heavily with a woman, they headed for the rooms."

"When Russ asked me if I wanted to do something, that was the reason I said no. If Julie had been available for you, I probably would have said yes. Do you think you'd like to take a shot at her?"

Tom inspected three pictures of the woman dressed in scanty clothing, Kelley thought of her boyfriend screwing her, was a bit surprised to find only warmth in her soul, no feeling of jealousy at all. "Yeah, I think she could be fun. You want me to contact them?"

"Why not?" Kelley agreed.

Tom dropped the message, phrasing it so that even though it was coming from a single male's profile, they should know it was from both of them.

Kelley took the computer from his hands, looked at Tom's profile. He'd been active on the site, it said, since just after he moved back to the states from London. He had three public pictures on the site, all of them fully clothed, but his face was blurred beyond recognition. She asked if she could see the private galleries, in one there were eight pictures, again with his face blurred, of him in various forms of dress; although some of them showed his genitals none were closeups of it, in only one was it erect, and that showed him standing below a truly stunning older blond, his dick was just about to enter her. Kelley felt a tinge of the green-eyed monster. "Was she good?" she asked.

"Not really. I met up with her and her husband. She told me he couldn't get it up anymore, she wanted a young dick. She sort of just laid there, her husband whimpered around and took pictures, I don't think it lasted more than half an hour. But it makes a great picture, doesn't it?" Kelley admitted it did.

In the third gallery, there was only one picture, the same head shot that was on his LinkedIn page. "I only open that up if I'm sure I'm going to meet someone, and then only if they ask. I need to be very private on-line."

Kelley looked at the rest of the profile, well written and stating that he was experienced in all facets of the LifeStyle, was looking for either women or couples. "Hey, it says you're in Charlotte!"

"Ah, I forgot to change that back. I sometimes shift the location if I know I'm going to be someplace, maybe I'll get lucky."

"Did you get lucky that time?"

"Unfortunately not." When Kelley realized that was just after they'd started dating, she felt warm.

"Do you want to change this to a couple's profile?" Tom asked nonchalantly.

Kelley immediately understood the portent, it was another sealed chink in their friendship. "What if you go out of town? Maybe we could set up our own profile?" He agreed, said he'd work on that during the week, wouldn't post anything until she okayed it. She let him take a couple of pictures of her in her flaming red underwear, and when they went out for a late lunch he took a few pictures of her fully dressed, got a waiter to take one of them with his hand around her shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kelley talked to Sam that evening. "Wear your best pants suit, we're going to the City Club tomorrow for lunch. Try to act at least a little surprised."

The lunch was what she thought it would be. Three of the board members were there, she was offered the position of Executive Director beginning on January first, given a folder of legal documents, told to look them over, show them to a lawyer if she needed to, but sign them as soon as possible, please. When she peeked at her salary, she found a 14% bump, since she'd decided she'd accept 10% she was pleased.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley called her that night to get the lowdown, her friend was so glad for her. They fell into girl talk. "So, the Lake? What happened?"

Without any embarrassment at all, Kelley told of the encounter with Ken, that it had only been soft-swap. "That was probably good," Ashley considered. "I thought you needed to take a baby-step or two. But maybe not, I keep getting surprised by the way you've adjusted. Next plans?"

"We met a couple there, Tom's in charge of setting a date with them. That one's going to be full swap for sure!" She heard Ashley's laugh.

After a couple of moments, Kelley asked, "I've got a problem."

"What?"

"Christmas. I know Tom's not going back to Idaho, I don't know what plans he has. I need to go to Glacier, of course. Do you think I should invite him?"

"Let me ask you this," Ashley advised. "Would you take him home to meet the family if it was September? Is the relationship that solid yet?"

"Good point. No, probably not, we don't know what we are yet, exactly."

"Then don't. Think of the pressure of meeting Dad, and on top of that on Christmas... Speaking of Holidays, we were wondering if you and Tom would like to come over for New Year's Eve." This was a total shock, since an abortive night early in her marriage with Luciano, she'd never shared that event with Ashley and Don. In fact, she realized, she'd never spent it without Luciano! "Before you say yes, though, I want you to know what you're getting into. We have five couples that always come over. They're LifeStyle friends, we have an orgy. Nick will be there, of course, along with one or two other single guys. It's our tradition."

"Can I think about it?" Kelley asked.

"Of course."

~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday night, she invited Tom over to decorate her apartment, the first Christmas she'd ever had there. As they strung lights on the small artificial tree and hung stockings - Kelley had gone down to the Christmas Market in Central Square and got one for him - she tried to sneak in her concern. "What are you doing for Christmas?" she asked.

"I've been invited to my boss's house for dinner on Christmas Eve. You're welcome of course, he made a point of it, but I guess you'll be with your family, right?"

Wow, so easy! "Yeah, Christmas Eve is our big tradition. Why don't I go down there, then I'll come back on Christmas afternoon and you and I can celebrate here? Would you rather have ham or turkey?"

Later, under the lights of the season, they satisfied themselves. "I heard back from Russ and Julie. They'd like to know if we'd be up for meeting them at the Lake on the 26th."

"That could work," Kelley agreed.

Chapter 32

On the day before the day before Christmas, at lunch at a downtown steakhouse, the remains of Kelley's and Samantha's salads were whisked away by a waiter. "I'll miss my big sister," Kelley said.

"You'll be fine," Sam told her. "You've got it, I've trained you well. The board likes you. Got any plans for OpenedDoors?"

"This year, I think I won't make any big changes. Everything runs pretty smoothly, I don't want to upset the cart."

Sam looked at her. "You've grown, yes you have. When you came to work for me five years ago, you were this scared little thing, afraid to make a decision on your own. And now, look at you! And the way you've jumped into the sex pond makes me proud." Sam knew all about her relationship with Tom, and that she was planning on going to her very first orgy on New Year's Eve.

"Tell you what, let's have graduation ceremonies," Sam suggested. "See those two guys at the bar? Let's go over there and buy them a drink and take them to a hotel."

Kelley looked over, one was a little short and portly. "I get the young one," she demanded. "Are you serious?"

"No, I've got too much packing to do before the movers come, and Jeff's taking me to dinner and probably the last bang I'll ever have in this apartment. But seriously, would you do something like that?"

"I might," Kelley mused. "something like that could be fun. I'll have to put it on my to-do list."

"Tell you what, come up to New York, we'll make that happen."

~~~~~~~~~~

The office was dead, at 4:00 Kelley sent the admin home, picked up the phone. "How are you feeling?" she asked Tom.

"Better, I went to work today." On the previous Friday, he'd come down with the flu, Kelley had spent the weekend nursing him with chicken soup and electrolytes instead of wildly cavorting at Scarlet Lake. "Why don't you come over and we can celebrate." Since she hadn't had any in a week, she readily agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~

They fell into the bedroom as soon as she got there. Around eight, Tom cooked the chicken breasts she'd brought over, concocted a mushroom sauce. "I think I'm ready to show you the profile," he said afterwards. It was well written, saying they were interested in couples and a little bit in single gentlemen, in the pictures he'd posted both their faces were blurred, Kelley felt safe about that. "Yeah, go ahead," she assented, their first message was to Russ and Julie, telling them they were looking forward to Saturday night. The second was to Ashley and Don, so they'd have the profile name, K&TinMooreton.

Before an hour was up, they had seventeen messages, most from imbecile single men simply saying stuff like 'wanna fuk', two from couples that didn't appeal for physical reasons. "It's going to be like that," Tom explained, "there's a lot of people we won't be interested in. But this is a good way to keep in touch with playmates."

They played Christmas albums by classic rock artists, slept together. On Christmas Eve day Tom rose early to go to work, Kelley saw him to the door in a negligee, she'd closed the office for the holidays, wouldn't open it up again until January 4th, one of the advantages of being a small, seasonal non-profit. Maybe the pay wasn't great, but the perks could be good.

She was in Glacier by 2:00, she helped Helen set up for the dinner, nine people were expected. Kelley made her mother's codfish with potatoes and parsley, a meal she'd had for every one of her thirty-one years. The vibe was festive, she had a little talk with her sister in her childhood bedroom, she played games with her niece. After dinner they opened gifts, went to Glacier Lutheran Church for midnight Worship, she loved watching her dad with his girlfriend, so happy, so in love.