Education Reform Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Hans.

"Hello."

"Meet at ten in the conference room on the third floor, don't attend this morning's exercise with Charlotte, see you at ten", with that Hans hung up.

Being that I only had an hour to get ready I headed to the bathroom. Looking into the mirror, my body was clearly transforming from the school's food.

Even after days of not exercising my midsection was even more taught and I have lost a total of six pounds, my hourglass was amazing.

Anyway, I quickly assembled my gym bunny outfit, yoga pants and a sports bra, but today with a baggy yoga top covering it and a pair of pink Nike's.

The amount of makeup told another story, I was clearly not going to a gym. I made sure not to forget my new Rolex.

Entering the conference room there were a lot of people sitting around the table with Hans.

Hans motioned for me to sit at the head of the table. "Thanks for joining us Shasha."

In my best sing song voice "thanks for having me!"

"Let's get to business... Will has made an interesting request that we have been obliged to honor."

"He doesn't want you to make any decisions, or worry about your appearance, posting to Instagram or Snap Chat, he has requested we provide you staff to accommodate your needs, surely you understand, at his expense."

My face probably needed to look confused or concerned, but I simply pouted my lips.

Hans continued "I want to introduce you to everyone, but first I will explain their purpose."

"First you will have a stylist/personal assistant, she will pick out your clothing and track your daily schedule, next is your makeup artist."

A girl waved, "she will do your hair and makeup to match your outfit, of course fitting Will's expectations."

Hans took a breath, "next is your social media expert, he will take your pictures and administer your social media accounts"... Hans looked at me to see my reaction but quickly realized there wouldn't be one.

"These three will be available to you 24/7 and Will expects you to stop doing things for yourself."

Hans took another pause and then my whole world changed again.

"Will is requesting that you not have access to a cell phone/smart phone, or tablet now that you have staff to manage everything."

I quickly shook my head; access to the outside world would be lost!

"Hand it over, your PA Ashley will manage your needs, if you want to find out anything ask her." Hans finished with a stern head nod.

I reluctantly put my phone in Hans hands, my huge bottom lip whimpering.