Edward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I climbed the stairs I heard Traci say, "Holy shit...What just happened?"

I had been honest during our confrontation. When I saw Traci setting in our kitchen, I felt angry, devastated, and yes, cheated by their affair, or whatever they called it. I wanted them to feel my pain, and they did, and I wasn't acting in the least. But I also wasn't completely forthright.

During the night, while I was up feeding Bo, I'd thought about things. I could walk away with $55 million and Bo if I wanted. I wouldn't have to worry about men or my sex life, either. I was still a plain Jane, but having money makes it a lot easier to hide your flaws and make the most of what you have.

I knew Edward would have women chasing him, just like he had in college. Many would be prettier than me, too. Hell, Traci was prettier than me. But he'd chosen me over all of them, and I knew he would do it again tomorrow if I let him. That thought sobered me.

Then what? Bo had finished and was drowsing in my arms. I had an idea. A smile crossed my face. Yes, I thought. Yes, that just might work.

After I finished getting ready I went back downstairs. You see, I had already made up my mind about what was going to happen. What I hoped would happen, I corrected myself, but I was pretty sure I would get my way.

Edward and Traci were still sitting at the table. Sitting down with my sternest expression on my face, I said, "Well?"

Edward spoke, "Julie, again I am sorry for putting us in this position. Traci and I have talked and other than Traci resigning, which you've said you don't want, we don't know how to make this up to you. We are open to whatever you have in mind."

I put my hands on Traci's shoulders and looked her in the eyes and said, "Traci I want you to tell me the truth and nothing but the truth." I leaned over and pulled Tracy close. I cupped her ear with my hands and whispered to her, "Did you like being with my husband?" She hesitated, but nodded, 'yes'. I continued to whisper, "Would you like to be with him again?" Surprised, she backed away from me with wide eyes and an opened mouth and slowly nodded, 'yes'. I pulled her back to me and cupped her ears again and asked, "Would you like to be with me?" I could feel her face break into a wide grin when she nodded her head, and I heard a soft whisper, "Yes".

I set back up and said, "Then it is decided."

I looked over at Edward and his brow was furrowed and his eye questioning.

"Edward, I know the pregnancy has been hard on you because of your insatiable sex drive, but you should have thought about that before you knocked me up. Now you realize you aren't going to get any from me for a couple more months. Traci and I have agreed to share you until then, with several conditions. One condition is that you share me with Traci. We also agree that Traci isn't involved with either of us unless both of us are present. If you're traveling and you absolutely can't survive without doing something, you must FaceTime me so I can watch. There is to be no emotional attachment between you and Traci, and there is no social contact between you and Traci without me. If you break any of the conditions, I will divorce you under the terms of our prenup, and you will only have visiting privileges with Bo. Are those conditions completely understood and agreed to?"

Both he and Traci said "Yes" in unison.

With that, I again reached over and hugged Traci and gave her a kiss, this time with tongue. After our kiss was broken, I took her hand and Edward's and led them upstairs to our bedroom.

As I was walking upstairs, I realized that I hadn't thought the arrangement through. Now that I was faced with watching another woman being with my husband, I wondered how I'd feel. Oh well, I'd know soon enough.

I will have to say Traci is a smart girl. She seemed to know where to draw the line between affection and sex. I watched as Traci took Edward's cock into herself without any foreplay or tenderness. She hunched as if to take every millimeter of him into her. Edward ground and pounded into her, harder and faster. I could tell Traci really liked Edward's dexterity. They were good together. But again, Traci was wise. While Edward was pounding her, Traci reached out her hand to me, which brought me into the act. I was limited in my participation, but I did enjoy exploring Traci's body, kissing her hand and cheek and when the opportunity presented itself, stimulating her clit. Edward finished her hard and fast with rapid-fire thrusts which brought her to a screaming orgasm. His hips slammed her into the mattress with one final thrust.

As Edward straightened up, Traci motioned him to her side. Without any prompting, Traci turned toward me, as I was laying on her other side, and started to cuddle me and kiss me on the neck and cheek.

I looked over Traci's shoulder at Edward while he was taking off the condom. He was just staring at us. He was totally aghast, not believing what he was seeing. Edward looked mystified as to why I would want to be with a woman. I think he just didn't want to share me.

Traci had shown no affection with Edward. She was very different with me. She kissed me passionately on the lips while she explored my pussy and encircled my clit with her fingers. Moving down my body moving past my lactating breast I shivered beneath her, she moved between my legs replacing her fingers with her tongue. Her tongue expertly outlined my quim, while her fingers invaded my vagina, massaging my g-spot. It must have been the excitement of a new partner together with Traci's adept cunnilingus skills, as I was in a euphoric haze and was brought to an explosive orgasm.

Edward was kneeling on the other side of the bed in bewilderment. He couldn't comprehend what was transpiring. Had he lost place with his wife and the mother of his child to a woman? Had my love for him been replaced with feelings for Traci? Was my being with Traci his consequence or his penance?

I could tell that Edward needed reassurance, so when I recovered, I pushed Edward onto his back and took his cock in my mouth to give him all that I could give. I looked up to see Tracy swing her leg over Edward's head, straddling him and facing me. I could feel Edward's every heartbeat in my mouth, while I watched Traci and the blissful expression on her face. I could hear Edward slurp as he licked and sucked at Traci's pussy. As her orgasm subsided Traci bent and kissed the top of my head as I could feel Edward's cock flexing and convulsing as it exploded in my mouth. As we lay there catching our breath, I crawled beside him and whispered in his ear, "She's temporary, we're forever!"

After our little frolic, we all were exhausted. I don't think I could have scripted our interaction any better. Traci looked at me with a contented smile while Edward continued to look unsure of himself. He might as well have had, "Are we going to be okay, Julie?" written across his forehead. What is good for the gander is good for the goose, I thought. I had already decided we would be fine and took delight in reassuring my Edward of that fact, as often as necessary, if not more so. It is also a fact that Edward never wavered from the conditions allowing Traci in our bed.

Our time with Traci exceeded the two-month initial timeframe. In fact, it lasted for about six months. Then Traci found someone she was serious about and stopped coming over. We both missed her, but we enjoyed being back to just the two of us, and our forever marriage is stronger than ever.

Edward came home tonight and said Traci came into his office this afternoon to say she and her boyfriend had broken up. She asked if she could come over Saturday afternoon, and Edward told her he would ask me. I smiled as I considered my decision. Was this a penance for Edward or a dalliance for me? Either way, I think I would be satisfied with the outcome.

"So what do you think we should tell her?"

"Me? Last time I made that decision, I almost wrecked us. I don't want to risk that again", Edward replied.

"But you didn't wreck us, Edward. Here we are, stronger than ever. You've done your penance, and I know you'll never pull anything like that again. Besides, if you tried, we both know Traci would tell me."

"Julie, I'm sorr..."

"None of that, Edward. We're past it, and I trust you. Don't you see? Something like this, we decide together. Besides, if Traci is really broken up about the loss of her boyfriend, she might not want to have sex anyway. You need a secretary who's on the ball, not mooning over some guy. Let's have her over for dinner."

"And after?" He still seemed sort of dubious.

I smiled at him. "Do you trust me?" He took me in his arms, and I'm pretty sure the kiss we shared meant "Yes...Forever."

12