Edward and Emily Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad caught me just in time. "I have my doubts about the shoes, but the dress is... ehh... I guess the right word is 'sexy'."

"Really?" I looked at myself in one of the mirrors. "The neckline was cut a bit lower than I thought. Do you like it?"

Dad looks so cute when he blushes. "What else have you got?"

"You've got to unzip me again Dad."

I felt his fingers trembling, but he did pull the zipper all the way down. Then, to my surprise, I felt his hand slip into my dress and touch the small of my back. His hand felt like it was on fire on my skin.

"There you go," he said, as he softly pushed me in the direction of the changing booth.

I smiled at him over my shoulder and was happy to see that he was looking at my bare back.

- Edward -

She was a little longer this time but eventually she pushed the curtain aside and stepped out, her back turned to me asking me to zip her up.

Wow, she had on high heels and was in a figure hugging 'little black dress', the zip at the back completely undone. I took hold of the zipper and as I tried to pull it up, it also pulled the dress away from her back and I was treated to the sight of the top of her white panties sitting on her hips. I realised that was all she was wearing under the dress. I was so close to her, the back of one hand touching her bare lower back holding the zip together, while I struggled to pull the little tag upwards. I don't want to think where my mind was and I didn't expect my hand to shake, but it did.

She wobbled on her high heels and I caught her before she fell, my hands on her slim hips, my fingertips touching the line of her panties that I could feel through the thin material. I guess the only word to describe her was 'sexy', and before I knew it the word had left my lips loud and clear.

Did I just say that? I called her sexy in a very public place, what will people think, they must know I am her father. Oh God I am blushing again.

Of course, she need me to unzip her, and with my fingers still trembling, I pulled the zipper all the way down then almost as a gesture of tenderness, I stroked the back of my hand gently down her bare back, then pushed her towards the cubicle to try on the next item.

- Emily -

The next outfit was a tease version of what I normally wear, a top and jeans, but the top was cut ridiculously low and the jeans really tight. I had some trouble getting the zipper up and the mirror clearly showed camel-toe.

I'm not sure how I managed getting out of the cubicle. I could hardly stand straight, let alone walk.

"Oh my God, no!" Dad was clearly shocked.

"I believe we agree on this one," I gasped, and waddled back into the booth. Getting that thing off me was a relief.

- Edward -

I thought I had seen the worst with the short leather skirt, but when she came out this time, she had an a pair of jeans that were so tight I could clearly see a small bulge either side of the central seam where they were pulled up into the space between her legs. I knew what I was seeing, it was unmistakable.

I think the look of shock on my face said it all and Emily got the message, scooting back into the cubicle as fast as she could.

- Emily -

I had only one outfit left to try, the one that I had set my mind on as soon as I saw it; a summer dress, white with little red roses, exposing my back, wide shoulder straps and the twirly skirt just above my knees. I had some matching flat white shoes and when I stepped out of the booth, I saw Daddy's face light up.

"That is adorable," he said.

"You like it?" I said, and couldn't help adding a giggle.

"I love it," Dad said.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek.

"So we're done?"

"I hope so," he said and rolled his eyes.

I couldn't help laughing. I turned around to go back into the cubicle, but just before I could make the first step, Dad gave me a pat on the butt.

"Go on, take it off so we can pay for it and get out of here."

"Take it off? Daddy! You naughty man!" I said, with what I hoped was a devilish grin.

"You know what I mean, you silly!" he retorted. "Jeez, kids these days "

I couldn't help laughing as I disappeared into the booth. I took the dress off and put it on its hanger. I saw myself in the mirror, wearing only panties, and decided I could work on Daddy's hormones once more.

"Dad, can you do me a favour?" I asked, gathering up the tease costumes and the green dress.

"Sure honey. What's up?"

"Can you put these back?" I asked.

I opened the curtain wide enough for him to have a clear view of my naked breasts and handed him the clothes. His jaw dropped and his hand stopped in mid air.

- Edward -

I looked at my watch, we had been there now for more than half an hour and I was getting a bit restless. The shop assistants had seen me hovering around the changing area and although I was doing nothing wrong, they were giving me odd looks that made me feel a bit uncomfortable.

Once more the curtain swished back.

This time, she had chosen a pure white dress adorned with small red roses, and as she twirled round, I could see it was very low cut at the back and exposed a lot of her skin. The skirt part ended only just above her knees, thank goodness, but still gave tantalizing glimpsed of her slender legs when she twirled. She looked perfect.

She could see straightaway that I liked it, but I told her anyway, glad that it was something more 'normal'. She seemed so happy, that as she scooted back towards the cubicle, I couldn't help just patting her bottom, then instantly regretted it, as I caught the eye of one of the sales assistants.

I was just starting to move towards the counter where the cash registers were, as a more 'neutral' place to wait, when I heard her ask me to help her from inside the cubicle.

I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do, until a second later, the curtain opened and Emily stood there trying to hand me some of the clothes she had tried on.

What froze me to the spot was that she was naked from the waist up.

I just stood there. I just looked. I should have turned my back, but didn't. I couldn't with a sexy, half-naked girl, only two feet away, her pert breasts with hard nipples, pointing at me. I felt my cock engorge and push against the front of my pants. I think the sensations flowing back from my cock straining against my underwear snapped me out of my trance, and I grabbed the clothes she was offering and let them hang in front of me to try to cover my embarrassment. I looked round guiltily, but thankfully I didn't think anyone had noticed what had just happened with my own daughter.

- Emily -

"Daddy! Take them!"

He sort of tried to take the clothes from me, but his eyes were locked on my chest, so I had to push the hangers into his hand. I was pleased to see a bulge forming in his pants.

"Thanks Daddy. I'll be out in a minute."

I slowly closed the curtain, while he just stood there, staring, not even trying to hide the growing erection.

Once the curtain was closed I fist pumped and whispered "Yes!" to myself, and for the first time I wondered how big his dick actually was. I hoped it was not one of those monster cocks you see in porn sometimes, but it clearly wasn't tiny either. I quickly put on my own clothes and when I left the booth, holding the white summer dress and black dress, both with matching footwear.

- Edward -

I was still standing there, trying to hide my partial erection with the clothes; rationalize the situation, and calm down, when she came out fully dressed and guided me to the right rails, so she could replace the clothes she didn't want.

- Emily -

"Oh Daddy," I said, took him by the arm and led him to the right racks to put everything back. Every now and then I felt his eyes on my skin. It's odd how you sometimes know someone is looking at you.

Finally he said, "The black dress too?"

"I'm in doubt. I like it, but you liked the white one better."

"I'll tell you what, I've been invited to the wedding reception of a client of mine. He insisted I bring someone. I'll buy you both dresses if you will go with me."

"As your date?" I couldn't believe my ears.

"If that is how you want to put it," he said and smiled sheepishly.

"Deal!" and off we went to the counter.

- Edward -

She had definitely settled on the white dress, but I also liked her in the 'little black number' too.

As she seemed uncertain whether to just buy the white one, I generously offered to buy both dresses for her if she accompanied me to a wedding reception I had been invited to. I didn't expect her to think of it as a 'date, after all I am her father, not a new boyfriend, but I thought it better to just let it pass, and we went off to pay.

- Emily -

The lady behind the counter smiled as she saw us coming closer. I guess they always smile when they smell money. I put both dresses and the shoes on the counter and we exchanged a few polite words. Dad already had his credit card in his hand while she worked the cash register.

She named the total amount, quite a bit higher than I expected and added with a smile, "Apparently your father likes spoiling you."

"My father? He's my lover!" I said, trying to keep a straight face.

Thank God Dad didn't miss a beat. "And I love spoiling her!" he said, without flinching, and with that he squeezed my butt.

The saleslady's smile vanished like frost under the morning sun, and she clearly blushed as she processed Daddy's credit card and bagged my new clothes.

Once we were outside, we both burst out laughing and I walked Daddy back to his office arm in arm. When we reached the place where he works I hugged him as much as the bags in my hands would let me, made him promise he would try to be home early and went home.

- Edward -

In hindsight, I don't know if I was just being generous and kind, or whether I just wanted to see her in that figure hugging dress again and help her zip it up. The feel of her warm bare skin had certainly triggered something not quite right in me and the view she had given me of her bare breasts had done nothing to help my confusion or my erection.

While I pondered on these things, Emily had put all her purchases on the counter and I gave the sales assistant my credit card to pay.

The saleslady was chatty and gushing over how, as her father, I liked spoiling her by paying for her clothes, when I heard Emily tell her I was her lover! Seeing that she was enjoying herself at the sales assistant's expense, and purely for a bit of fun, I decided to play along. Not only did I confirm Emily's story, but I spontaneously gave her bottom a quick squeeze, in full view of the sales assistant.

Now it was the sales assistant's turn to blush.

We left the shop arm in arm and burst out laughing together, but I couldn't help wondering

Why I had said that? Where did it come from? What am I doing squeezing her bottom? Why didn't she say something? I don't know what is happening here, perhaps it was Emily just having a bit of fun?

- Emily -

The birthday cake had sufficiently cooled down, so after stuffing myself with some leftover macaroni and cheese I had found in the fridge, I spent some time decorating the cake, followed by some serious ice tea fuelled, couch potato exercise. I finally heard daddy's car pull up. I quickly got up and opened the door for him.

"Welcome home, birthday boy," I said and hugged him.

"Hey honey," he said and kissed me on the cheek. "Let's put this in the oven to keep it warm."

I recognized the white plastic back he was holding as coming from the local Chinese take-away.

"Keep it warm? Why don't we eat it right now?"

"Because your uncle and aunt aren't here yet, silly."

Oh crap, Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Susan! I had totally forgotten they were coming for dinner.

"Mind if I take a shower before your aunt and uncle arrive?" daddy said, after he put the food in the oven.

"I'd better get changed too."

Dad followed me up the stairs, and I am pretty sure he noticed how I wiggled my hips right in front of him. Daddy disappeared into the bathroom, and I went into my own room and put on my new summer dress.

- Edward -

On the way home that evening, I called into the local Chinese take-away and collected a bag of food for me, Emily, Jimmy my brother and his wife Susan, who would be at the house before the other guests arrived later.

I got a birthday hug from Emily when I arrived home, but Jimmy and Susan were not there yet. This was good news, as I wanted to take a shower and change before they arrived, so I put the food in the oven to keep warm.

I told her that I needed to take a shower before Jimmy and Susan arrived. She looked at her watch and decided it was time for her to change too, so she headed for the stairs ahead of me.

I was right behind her as I followed her. Her bottom, in the usual tight jeans, wiggled mesmerizingly and invitingly in front of my eyes as she climbed the stairs. After the events at the mall, I had to use all my self-control, to not just reach out and touch it. "What are you turning into?" I thought to myself, as we reached the upstairs hallway. Continuing to wiggle her hips provocatively, Emily disappeared into her bedroom as I reached the bathroom.

I shut the door of the bathroom, ran the water for the shower and with relief, stripped out of my business suit, shirt and tie and took off the rest of my clothes. Having entered the shower, I relaxed in the warm water that cascaded over my body, washing away the stickiness from the day's exertions.

- Emily -

As I left my room, I heard the shower running. Normally Daddy sings when he showers, but not this time. I was just about to take my first step down the stairs when I asked myself the same question that I had asked myself in the shop. "I wonder how big his penis is."

I looked over my shoulder at the bathroom door. The little red thingy that tells you the door is locked wasn't there. Should I try to have a peek? Would dad be mad if he saw me? I decided it would be worth the risk. I put my hand on the door knob and turned it as slowly as I could. Inch by inch I opened the door until it was open just wide enough for me to see Daddy in all his naked glory.

- Edward -

For me, taking a shower is a time when you can reflect on the day's happenings in your mind as the water cleanses and soothes your body. As I closed my eyes and lathered my body, my thoughts drifted, and I thought about the shopping I had done with Emi. That had been a strange experience. I believed she was just buying clothes, but it was for all the world as though she just wanted to flirt with me. Since the episode when we were watching TV, when I ended up stroking her breast and provoking her nipple to hardness, I have thought more about her body than I felt I should. Although I was initially embarrassed at what had happened, she doesn't seem to be upset, in fact quite the opposite, she seems to be more into touching and hugging than ever before.

When she asked me to help her zip up that sexy black dress she had chosen, it was all I could do to not stroke her bare back openly. I am not sure if she noticed the extra time I took; or the back of my hand on her skin, my shaky fingers, or the reaction of my cock; that I had to hide...

- Emily -

Oh my God, he looked even better than I had ever imagined. I couldn't believe I was looking at a 45 year old man. His shoulders and chest were broad. He didn't have much chest hair, and it was a mix of dark and a little grey. There was just a hint of a six-pack without looking like he spent hours at the gym; his arm and legs looked strong, but not at all like a body builder. But what really caught my eye was his erect penis.

He was holding it in his soapy hand and slowly stroking it. It looked totally different from the penises I had seen in porn clips on the internet, like there was some extra skin near the tip, and it wasn't as big as the porn star monster cocks, maybe... six inches?

I watched how he slowly moved his hand along the shaft. I wondered what it would feel like to have his penis in my hand and do it for him, or even take it into my mouth, and immediately wondered where that idea came from.

Next I noticed his testicles, swinging back and forth as he stroked his dick. I felt a tingling between my legs and repositioned myself, my back against the wall next to the bathroom door, so that I could touch myself and keep peeking at Daddy at the same time.

- Edward -

I realised that as I was thinking, my soapy hand had reached my cock and was now slowly stroking a sizeable erection. I was thinking of her and stroking my cock again! This is the second time, what is she doing to me?

The sight of her bare breasts, nipples so hard and erect, when she gave me those clothes to put back, just glued me to the spot as though I was paralyzed. I would have loved to have taken them into my mouth and sucked them for her. I continued to stroke my hardness, and felt the tension growing in my balls. As I felt myself building up for an orgasm, I suddenly felt a trickle of cold air suck some of the steam from the shower cubicle. I was sure I had shut the bathroom door, even though I hadn't bothered to lock it as only me and Emily were in the house.

- Emily -

I started rubbing myself through the cloth of my damp panties, staring at Daddy's hand stroking his cock. Somewhere in the back of my mind I noticed that my motions were completely in sync with Dad's, and when Daddy started stroking faster, I started rubbing myself faster too, as if our hands were connected. I felt the ball of fire again, burning behind my pubic bone, and I slipped my hand into my panties. My clit felt like it was on fire, and I started circling the tip of my finger around it.

Daddy kept stroking his cock. He had his eyes closed now and his face raised up, as if he was enjoying the sun. He put his other hand under his balls, lifting them as if the weight bothered him, and started stroking faster and faster.

- Edward -

While my soapy hand continued to stroke my now rock hard cock, I opened my eyes slightly and caught a slight movement near the door. It was surely open just a crack and someone was moving just outside. It could only be Emily. I was shocked, but I admit, also slightly turned on, to think that my young beautiful daughter was actually spying on me. I was getting close to cumming, and that sensation and the feelings building up in me told me not to stop. I sort of reasoned, probably unwisely, that I was doing nothing wrong. With all the tension about to burst out of me, I persuaded myself that at 19, she must know what she was doing. Knowing she was deliberately watching her own father masturbate, heightened my arousal even more and I stroked faster. I put my other hand under my balls, lifted them and held them tight against my body, pressing my middle finger up against my perineum.

- Emily -

Right at that moment the doorbell rang, and Daddy opened his eyes and looked directly at me. My feet slipped from under me. I tried to regain my balance, but instead my hand hit the bathroom door, which swung wide open and banged against the wall behind it. I landed on my butt on the floor, struggled up as fast as I could and fled down the stairs

"Don't run on the stairs!" I heard Daddy yell.

- Edward -

Knowing Emily was watching took me the rest of the way. I groaned as I felt my cock pulse and the first jet of cum shot out and hit the shower wall. At the same moment I vaguely heard the doorbell ring. The bathroom door crashed open and I clearly saw Emily, lying on the floor, her skirt round her waist and her hand wedged down her panties. Further loads of cum shot out of my cock as Emi managed to get to her feet, and I heard her beat a hasty retreat down the stairs.