Edward and Emily Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rose95
Rose95
70 Followers

I couldn't resist shouting for her to not run on the stairs so that she knew I had seen her, and I smiled to myself as the last drops of cum dripped onto the floor of the shower.

- Emily -

Once downstairs I just stood there trying to catch my breath, then straightened my skirt and opened the door.

"Uncle Jimmy! Aunt Susan!"

"Hey kiddo!" Uncle said and patted me on the head.

"She's not a kid anymore James," Aunt Susan corrected him, and we kissed each other on the cheeks thrice; the triple-kiss that is very common in my country.

"She will always be my little niece," Uncle Jimmy said and hugged me. "What's that smell?"

"Chinese take-away," I said.

"No, something else. Some scent hanging around you. Where's your dad?"

"Taking a shower. He'll be down in a minute," I said, as I led them into the living room.

"Why is he taking a shower at this time?"

"What are you?" Aunt Susan interfered. " 'The Spanish Inquisition'?"

"Nobody expects 'The Spanish inquisition'!" Uncle Jimmy said in failed 'Monty Python' imitation.

Aunt Susan looked at me, then rolled her eyes. "You aren't sick, are you? You look all red and sweaty."

"Yeah, I was, ehhh... doing stuff."

"Right, right, doing stuff," Uncle Jimmy said and was rewarded with a punch on the arm from his wife.

"Will you excuse me for a minute? I'm going to freshen up a bit," I said.

"Sure! We will amuse ourselves," Aunt Susan replied.

Just at that moment Daddy entered the room dressed in light trousers and a dark red shirt. He looks so damn good wearing red. There were the inevitable birthday wishes, a bottle of brandy from Uncle Jimmy and I was shocked to see that Aunt Susan kissed Daddy on the mouth, and she obviously enjoyed it. What the hell?! And why was Uncle Jimmy just watching as if it was perfectly normal?

Thank God Daddy seemed unnerved and quickly suggested we should eat before the food got cold.

- Edward -

I dried myself off, added a little aftershave and dressed in the clothes I had prepared earlier in the day. I went downstairs and greeted my brother and his wife who, with a twinkle in her eye kissed me on the mouth and even poked the tip of her tongue between my lips. A little risky, but it felt good.

- Emily -

Daddy and I went into the kitchen and I asked, "What was that about, with Aunt Susan?"

"What do you mean?"

"Her kissing you on the mouth."

"Yeah, that was weird, wasn't it?"

"Uh-huh."

I could clearly hear the anger in my own voice, and I wondered why he didn't look at me, but I decided to drop the topic.

"Why don't you run up and freshen up," Daddy said. "You look like you've been working out or something."

"Really? I wonder why," I thought to myself, but I just said, "Good idea. I'll be right back," and ran upstairs again.

- Edward -

Emily must have seen Susan kiss me in that way, as she interrogated me about it, but I just sort of shrugged it off. I could see that she was a bit worked up and I knew why, so to save her blushes and further questions, I sent her up to the bathroom to 'freshen up' a little. She seemed to jump at the opportunity and returned in a short while looking composed and 'girly' in that white dress.

- Emily -

A quick look in the bathroom mirror showed a red and sweaty face, but nothing a wet facecloth couldn't fix. Now I was upstairs anyway, I might just as well change my wet panties. I quickly took them off and just before I dropped them in the hamper, I thought, "Good God, no wonder Uncle Jimmy smelt something."

I used the wet facecloth again, and for a moment I considered going commando for the rest of the day, but decided against it. I went to my room, put on clean panties and went downstairs, to find that Daddy had set the table and unpacked all the food.

Soon we were working out way through massive amounts of delicious food. Next we had ice cream and coffee and we filled the time with more small talk until more guests arrived; Uncles and Aunts, some of them with offspring, all of them younger than me, and some of Daddy's friends.

The evening progressed like any birthday, or at least it may have looked that way for the unaware. In reality I used every opportunity to tease Daddy. When all the guests had arrived I brought the birthday cake in, and instead of just putting it on the table, I walked over to Daddy and bent down far enough for him to blow out the candles without him even having to get up of his chair, but also far enough for him to have a clear view down my dress. He turned red, but looked up at me and smiled. I was pretty sure he got the message now; that I was trying to seduce him.

- Edward -

We all sat down and enjoyed the meal and then not long after, many other people turned up, relations and friends to wish me 'Happy Birthday', something I would rather just forget each year.

Emily played the perfect hostess, bringing drinks and a few 'nibbles' and generally looking after all the guests. I was really proud of her and pleased she had gone to so much trouble.

When everyone we expected had arrived, Emily brought out the birthday cake she had made, fortunately without the full number of candles I was entitled to and brought it over to where I was sitting. As she bent down so I could blow out the candles, I found I could see right down the top of her dress and once again, she was not wearing anything else underneath. Her breasts, which I remembered from the shopping expedition, were staring me in the face. Because of the way she was bending and the look she was giving me, I realised that in the midst of all our guests, she was deliberately showing them, just to me. I blush easily and that is what happened, but I couldn't help smiling at her as I blew out and extinguished all the candles making a secret wish in my head that made me blush even more.

- Emily -

Later that evening I walked into the living room with drinks for some of the guests, when I saw Aunt Susan's hand on Daddy's leg. That bitch! Flirting with my daddy! I was tempted to throw one of the drinks into her face, but of course I didn't.

"Daddy, can you give me a hand please?"

"Sure, sweetie, what's up?"

"Can you help me to get a bowl from the upper shelf?"

I hadn't figured out what I would be using the bowl for, but I needed an excuse to let him pick me up. Daddy followed me into the kitchen and I pointed to one of the bowls far out of my reach.

"That one!"

Daddy stretched his arm, but I stopped him quickly.

"No Daddy, I want to take it myself. Can you give me a lift?"

"You're a strange girl Emi," Daddy said, and as he was facing me, he bent his knees a bit, and wrapped his arms around my thighs then lifted me up like feather.

I arched back a bit, making sure he noticed my boobs, and grabbed the bowl. Then I quickly wrapped my arms around his head, making sure I didn't hit him with the bowl and buried his face between my boobs.

"I love you Daddy." I said, "I love you more than anyone else in the whole wide world."

Dad loosened his grip on my thighs a bit and let me slide down, until he held me by my butt and he looked me straight in the eyes.

"Oh Emi," was all he said. Then he buried his face in my neck and rocked me like he did when I was little.

Finally he put me down, kissed me on my forehead and left the kitchen. I didn't use the bowl, but I don't think Dad ever noticed.

- Edward -

During the evening, Susan was overtly flirting with me and I could see that Emily had noticed and was not happy with the situation.

Emily got up and made her way towards the kitchen not looking pleased, and as she passed me, she asked me to go with her and help her to get some bowl or something.

I followed her into the kitchen and attempted to reach the bowl she was pointing at. She stopped me and insisted that I lift her up to get it herself.

That seemed a bit strange, but aware she was looking a bit annoyed, to please her, I bent my knees, wrapped my arms round her thighs and hoisted her up. She was so light, that it was no effort at all.

As I looked up to see that she could reach ok, all I could see was the underside of her breasts straining against the material of her dress. With my arms wrapped around her thighs, just under her bottom, I became aware that I could feel all the contours of her body against me.

She then said something I didn't expect. She told me not only did she love me, but more than anyone else in the whole wide world. It was nice to hear, but also a bit 'out of the blue'. Was she trying to say sorry for being a bit moody I wondered?

She grabbed the bowl she wanted and I let her slide down the front of me slowly, feeling her body against mine. Her thin dress hid nothing of her womanly curves, as little by little, her hips and soft tummy passed mine, and the gap between her thighs passed inches away from my hardening cock, until her feet finally touched the floor. I swear I didn't deliberately slow the process down, but it seemed to take an age and I ended up with my hands on her bottom. I held her then and put my chin on her head. I think it might only have been a few seconds, but it was heaven. Snapping out of my daydream, I kissed her chastely on her forehead and went back to join the party.

- Emily -

Some time later I entered the room again with a glass of wine for one of the guests, when I saw Aunt Susan flirt with Daddy again. Now she didn't just have her hand on his leg, but her foot was rubbing his leg too! Dad clearly wasn't too comfortable with it, but I was furious. Uncle Jimmy was just laughing.

I felt something snap in my hand and felt a sharp pain.

"Dammit!" I shouted.

I had crushed the wineglass in my hand. Several people got up, but Aunt Susan was the first to grab my hand.

"Come," she said, "to the bathroom. That needs to be cleaned and bandaged."

"No, let me," Daddy said. "She's my little girl."

Dad wrapped his arm around me and led me to and up the stairs. Blood was dripped all over the floor, but I just felt his arm. He helped me wash the wound, which wasn't very big, but bled impressively. He used the skills he had learned as a medic in the army to bandage my hand.

"Oh dear, your dress," he said.

I looked down and saw a huge blood stain on the skirt.

"Oh dammit. Dammit!" I shouted and started crying. "My beautiful dress! I'm sorry Daddy! It was an accident! And now I've ruined your birthday party!"

I tried to take the dress off so I could rinse out the blood, but with one hand in bandage, I simply couldn't.

"Emi, Emily! Calm down. It's okay," Daddy said. "Everything is going to be okay. Let me help you."

- Edward -

The party was going well, I had been drinking steadily as it was my birthday, and I was sitting next to Susan when Emily brought a drink into the room for one of the guests. Susan had been stroking my leg and I have to say it wasn't a bad feeling, when suddenly there was a 'crack' and Emily let out a shriek. Susan jumped up and grabbed Emily's hand. I could see red wine on the floor, but a deeper red on Emily's hand.

Susan was going to tend to her injury, but something in me said that I should be the one to take care of her. I just felt I wanted to do it, so I put my arm round her and took her up the stairs to the bathroom.

I washed the cut under running water and gently bandaged it up. A small amount of blood goes a long way, and although the wound wasn't very serious, the blood had dripped all over Emi's new white dress and she was distraught.

She tried to take her dress off so she could wash the blood out in the basin, but was having difficulty because of her bandaged hand. I got her to calm down a little.

I knew I would have to help her.

- Emily -

Slowly he unbuttoned my dress and helped me out. I suppose he had gotten used to seeing my boobs by now, or his father instinct told him to take care of his child. Whatever the case, he rinsed my dress with cold water and most of the blood came out.

"Not bad," he said. "I'll get the rest out too. I have some tricks."

Then he turned his attention to me. He wrapped his arms around me, his cheek on the top of my head.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Sort of."

He just held me for a while, and I was very aware of his hands on my naked back and my naked breasts pressed against his chest. I loved the warmth of his body, the smell of his aftershave, the confident strength in his arms around me. I could feel the beating of his heart and my face found a warm nest in his neck. Then I felt something press against my lower belly as his cock became semi-erect. In response, my nipples started to go hard too and I felt my breathing change.

Suddenly Dad let go of me and said, "I err,....think I had better help you into that other dress and then go downstairs. Errm...okay?" Daddy whispered in a sort of throaty voice.

I just nodded, as I knew I couldn't trust my voice.

- Edward -

I began by unbuttoning her dress and then helped her out of it. I would like to say that my motives were just those of a father looking after his daughter, but I couldn't help glancing at her, now in just her panties and thinking about her body being so close to mine. I rinsed out most of the blood then just turned to Emi and put my arms round her. I could feel she was a little cold, maybe a bit of shock, so I just held her to me. Sometimes my body doesn't do what I want and as I held her, her naked breasts against my thin shirt, my cock decided to make a move. It started to become erect.

Aware that we had guests and relatives downstairs, I reluctantly let her go and suggested we find the black dress for her to change into. In her room, I helped her into it, just as I had in the store and she looked just as sexy.

- Emily -

We went into my room. Daddy managed to find the black dress and held it up for me to step into. When I did, my right breast caressed his face.

"One of these days," he said, "I won't be able to control myself, if you go on like that."

"Is that a promise?" I giggled.

He didn't say a word, but his grin did the talking for him. He pulled the zipper up and helped me with my heels.

"Hold me on the stairs, will you," I said. "I don't want to fall and break my neck."

He managed to get me down alive, and for a while I was the centre of attention. I still wasn't used to walking on heels and at one time I almost lost my balance again.

"Pretend you are walking on your toes," one of my aunts whispered.

She was right; it wasn't easy, but at least I could walk.

- Edward -

I helped her down the stairs in that tight fitting black dress and black heels and we re-joined the party. Everyone thought she looked fantastic and for the rest of the evening, she sat next to me as we chatted to the various guests.

- Emily -

For the rest of the evening I wasn't allowed to get any refreshment for any of the guests, so I just sat there next to Daddy and chatted. After some time the guests started leaving. Aunt Susan and Uncle Jimmy were the last to leave. I believe Aunt Susan tried to kiss Daddy on the lips again, but he somehow managed to avoid it.

When they were gone I kicked my heels off.

"Phew, I'm glad it's over," I said.

"Me too," Daddy said. "It was fun, but enough is enough. Why don't you go to bed? I'll fill up the dishwasher and go to bed too."

"You will have to unzip me again."

Dad smiled and made the 'turn around' gesture. He pulled the zipper down and kissed my bare shoulder.

"Up you go."

- Edward -

Eventually, the guests left in ones and twos and just Emi and I were left amongst all the used glasses and crockery.

She looked exhausted, so I told her to go to bed and I would clear up a little first and then go to bed myself. She was about to go when she held up her injured hand and asked me to unzip her again. I got her to turn round and in one smooth movement pulled the zipper down and as her bare back came into view, I kissed her bare shoulder. I am sure I felt her shiver as I sent her off to bed.

- Emily -

Before I could turn around and hug or kiss him, he had started picking up glasses.

When I was upstairs I let the dress fall on the floor and sat down on the foot-end of my bed. For a short while I thought about what I should do now; go to bed and hope for the best for tomorrow, or make use of Daddy's current mood?

"Oh, what the hell," I thought, stood up, and managed to wriggle myself out of my panties. I opened my drawer, grabbed the handcuffs and walked into Daddy's bedroom naked. An idea popped up in my head and I ran back to my own room, looking around for something I could use. I finally took a pink sock from my drawer and went back to Daddy's room.

Within seconds the cuffs were dangling from my wrists. First I cuffed the hand in bandage to the headboard, then I draped the pink sock over my eyes. That would work, I couldn't see a thing. Cuffing the other hand to the headboard was harder, not being able to see, but I managed to do it.

Then, the waiting game began. I was propped up against Daddy's headboard, my wrists cuffed to the bed, and with a makeshift blindfold. I tried to imagine what I looked like. I wanted to be as seductive as possible. I crossed my legs a little, one knee up, and bit my lower lip. I had read somewhere that men find that sexy.

- Edward -

I put all the glasses and crockery in the dishwasher, cleaned up as best I could and decided to leave everything else until the morning.

I had heard no noise for a while upstairs, so I assumed Emily had gone to bed, so I quietly trudged up the stairs.

As I reached the top, I saw that the light was on in my bedroom and the door wide open. I didn't remember leaving it like that. I approached the door and looked inside. I couldn't believe my eyes. On my bed was Emily. Totally naked. Her hands handcuffed to the top of the bed, using those fluffy pink handcuffs I had found in the package she had ordered. She had placed something pink over her eyes to act as a blindfold. She was lying there like a sexy, sensuous, feline, the slit of her shaved pussy disappearing invitingly between her legs.

- Emily -

Seconds seem to last for hours when you are waiting, but finally, I heard Daddy's footsteps on the stairs. He stopped right at the door threshold, and I could clearly hear him hold his breath.

- Edward -

This was no daydream or imagined picture in my mind, and as my cock grew and pressed against my pants, I didn't know what line I was crossing, or what I was going to do as I entered the room.

Then she spoke...

- Emily -

I bit my lower lip again, and said, "Happy birthday, Daddy. I told you I would have a present for you."

Rose95
Rose95
70 Followers