All Comments on 'Edward's Ordeals Ch. 01'

by hotpastdawn

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
smallercucksmallercuckover 1 year ago

Fantastic. Let's hope this is the first installment of many.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

be interesting to see where this goes

s1rv13n73s1rv13n73over 1 year ago

Thank you for this storie!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish my friends mom and would do this with me and compare my small cock to his real man’s cock

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 1 year ago

Awesome. Great dialogue. 5 stars. it is hard (sorry) to set this scene, both of them profoundly ashamed and totally aroused at the same time. You nailed it. A glitch or 2 that slipped by your proofreading.

venus_canvenus_canover 1 year ago

An interesting opening…. Waiting for the next instalment

AFC10AFC10over 1 year ago

Great start. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In a maternal way I fell in love with it, because it was his, my adult son's tiny little penis. It is a difficult and heartbreaking experience for a mother to know son has a little dick and there is nothing she can do to help..

LoveyourspunkLoveyourspunkover 1 year ago

I loved this story! The set up is so hot! I loved how humiliated he is thinking about his manly dad's huge cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very realistic situation. Often it is a great relief when the secret that has been hidden for years is finally revealed. Seeing Adult son with a small shaved penis is a shock to Mom. Many moms would have have walked away from the door and then never mentioned it afterward, perhaps pretend that it never occurred. Moms is best person to know and help in son's understanding

Subone1Subone1over 1 year ago

Love it! Keep it going!

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 1 year ago

Really perfect. Nice realistic intro. Perfect from a realistic SPH and incestuous angle. Despite not being fuckable, and his Mom being a size queen, it's nice that he had a premature accident in front of her. It's sexy that she didn't touch his penis when he came, but still nurtured him in a Motherly way. Being mothered through his first orgasm in front of a real woman. Also hot that he knows his Mother likes big thick cocks from listening to her fuck, given he has a micro penis. The Mother being the ultimate authority figure, and archetypal woman, such an experience would be bound to produce an extreme life-long imprint on Edward. A lifetime of therapy wouldn't be able to un-do it. No wonder he'll turn into a total Mommys boy mega cuck.

someonesGoodBoysomeonesGoodBoy11 months ago

Yes-xcellent! That's a word now, fact ^_^ Veery much enjoying your stories. Your writing is great, comedic timing is on point and I'm loving your characters. I also very greatly appreciate reading stories of this vein with a woman's perspective. Thank you for sharing. Brava!

FLRHusbandFLRHusband4 months ago

You captured the ansgst of snalI penis humiliation so well in this story. I only wish I had had a mom like that. My mom saw me in the shower and she couldn't contain her disappointment in my small penis when she saw it. She said "don't worry, it will grow as you get older." I hung my head in shame and said "No mom, it's not going to grow anymore." She looked so disappointed. And she also knew that I knew that my father was very well endowed, as was my older brother. But unfortunately, my mom did not know how to show me her love. She just turned away and we were never able to speak of it again. But there is a happy ending to my story: my encounter with my Mom gave me a life-long fetish for humiliation, envy, jealousy and submission. I really hope to read about Edward's further experiences of humiliation in future chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpastdawn@hotpastdawn
Thoughts, musings, and of course stories of a widowed, highly educated, philosophical fellatrix with a very diverse and extensive sexual history. I would have been a shared wife had my husband lived to realize his desires to be cuckolded by me. Now I write about my own fantasi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES