Effy And The Descending Darkness Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isha laughed. "That's one way of putting it. I see how much she enjoys it," She said. "I feel like I can't provide that part of our relationship. Have you ever had that problem with partners?"

Cassie laughed, surprising Isha. "Oh no," she said. "Once you've been with me you'll never think about cock again."

Isha couldn't help but smile. "That's some claim," she said.

"Hey. It's true," Cassie said. "I don't like to brag about anything else, but my one true skill in life is turning women away from the dark side."

"That I'd like to see," Isha said, before thinking properly.

"Well, what are you doing after this drink?" Cassie said. "I have a hotel room nearby." Isha nearly choked on her wine, the gorgeous woman just made her intentions very clear.

"Well.......I........should......probably get back," Isha managed, barely.

"I mean it. I can show you a few things if you want," Cassie said. "I've got a lot of experience. Your girlfriend would be pleased in the long run. Trust me."

Isha couldn't believe what she was hearing. She knew she shouldn't, but she had only ever been with Effy. How could she be what Effy wanted if she had never had any other experiences. She wondered if Effy would be able to resist if she was in her place now. She wasn't sure if she would.

"Okay," Isha said quietly, surprised by the decision coming out of her mouth.

Cassie smiled. "Good. I'm just going to nip to the ladies and I'll be back," she said, standing. "And then we're going to have some fun."

"Okay," Isha said, nerves flooded her body, and excitement.

Cassie bent in close to Isha's ear. "You wait till I get you to my room," she said. "I'm that good you'll be begging for more." Isha let out a little gasp of air.

Cassie turned and headed to the toilet. "You could say I wrote the book," she mumbled to herself, a sly smile spreading across her face. This was too easy. It was a good job she still had the memories of those that she had possessed in the past, it made it easier to talk to Isha, she practically knew everything about her. And the blonde girl she had last inhabited had displayed a good sense of humour. Easier to make people laugh, all helps in the art of seduction. She was going to enjoy this new world, if it lasted long.

Whilst Isha's new friend went for a wee, her dad was trawling the streets desperately trying to find her. He knew he had messed up, his reaction shamed him deeply, and when he realised Isha had walked out he went out looking for her.

Panic hadn't quite set in when he had been putting on his shoes, but when he had seen she had left her phone it surged through him like a tsunami of cold water, chilling his bones. He knew how the news had been riddled with Hunters and Searchers still missing, or being killed.

Nadeem had picked up her phone, rallied the rest of the family and off he went, sending Sahib and Meena in a different direction. Isha's mum stayed at home in case she returned.

He had been looking a while when Isha's phone rang. The name said Crimson Avenger, to his confusion.

Nadeem picked up Isha's phone and answered.

"Isha?" came the female voice.

"Hello," Nadeem said. "Who's this?"

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH ISHA?" screamed the female voice down the phone.

Nadeem flinched. He managed to keep calm. "This is Nadeem, Isha's father," he said. "Why do you think I might have done something to her, who were you expecting?"

"Oh.........Sorry," the voice said. "It's Effy, her friend. Is she there please? I need to speak to her urgently." Nadeem could hear her trying to control the panic in her voice. Effy on the other end knew she had to stay calm. This was one of those times where her inexperience was causing her time, she had to control her anger.

"Is she in trouble?" Nadeem asked, fearing the worst.

"I don't know Mr Ansari," Effy said. "She could be, is she there?" Effy waited as Nadeem paused. "Please sir, it's urgent."

"We had an argument and she stormed out," he said. "She told me about you two." Effy could hear the remorse in his voice and that stopped her from saying anything for a second, waiting.

"I'm ashamed of my actions," he continued. "Please help me find her. If she's in trouble, and anything happens, I'll never forgive myself."

"I'm on my way," she said. "Why do you have her phone?"

"She left it on the side when she left," Nadeem said. Shit, Effy thought.

"Where are you now?" she asked.

"I'm out checking the parks and bars," he said.

"Okay good," Effy said. "Keep looking, I'm close. I'll be there as quickly as I can." The phone went dead.

As Nadeem continued his search Isha entered Cassie's hotel room, Cassie followed in behind. Isha's eyes instantly flicked to the large King size bed.

As soon as the door shut, Isha felt Cassie against her back, one hand pulling aside one side of her hair, the other reaching round and squeezing one of her breasts firmly. Isha felt her breath against her ear.

"Let's see how wet you are," Cassie said. She wasn't messing around. Her hand sliding down her stomach and undoing the button on her jeans. "You're going to let me do whatever I want to you." Isha nodded vigorously as Cassie slid her hand into her panties. "When you do to Effy what I do to you she'll never want cock again."

Isha cried out in pleasure as a finger parted her pussy lips, sliding between them and pressing into her. Cassie caressed her breast through her top with her other hand, pinching her nipples. She had wondered briefly if she had told Cassie Effy's name, she tried to remember back to their conversation. Then more fingers entered her and she was lost to the pleasure. She groaned loudly.

Cassie wet her fingers in Isha before moving up to her clit. She spun Isha and pushed her up against the wall, felt her open her legs further, allowing her fingers in deeper. They kissed passionately as Cassie slid her hand up under Isha's top, feeling her breasts through her bra. Cassie was turned on now, this was the best job ever, she needed to see those firm breasts she was squeezing.

"Take your top off," Cassie said, her fingers moving faster inside her. Isha was groaning loudly, but still managed to lift her top over her head. Cassie deftly unclasped Isha's bra with one hand, helping the bra off and letting it drop to the floor.

Cassie bent down and kissed, nibbled, and sucked Isha's nipples. She moved her fingers up to her clit, using her juices to lube her teasing, and then rubbing, applying pressure, and light friction.

"So tight and wet," Cassie said. She kissed Isha deeply.

She worked her clit for a bit and then pushed her fingers back into Isha's now dripping cunt. She pushed in deep, rubbing against her insides whilst applying pressure on her clit with her palm. Cassie could have used all manner of spells to make Isha cum, but she didn't need any. She was good enough without them.

Isha was writhing on her hand, her own hands exploring Cassie's body, lifting her skirt, squeezing her ass cheeks, and pulling her into her. She was going to cum and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

"You see you have to tell your lover what you want to do to her and what you want," Cassie said. Isha tried to hold eye contact, staring deep into Cassie's blue eyes. "Just like how I want you to cum all over my fingers. I want to feel you squirt in those little panties of yours. Cum for me baby."

Isha did. She let out one long groan as her cum coated Cassie's fingers. Her cunt squeezed them as it tightened and relaxed. Isha wanted to slide down the wall but Cassie held her up with the fingers inside her, still moving.

"Oh god. Too much!" Isha gasped, still cumming hard. Cassie continued for a bit longer, listening to her fingers squelching inside her and then stopped, pushing against Isha and kissing her. Slow, deep, and passionately.

She pulled her fingers out and held it up between their faces, spreading her fingers, watching the cum string out. Cassie licked some off and then put her fingers in Isha's mouth.

"Taste your sweet cum baby," she said. She pushed her fingers down Isha's throat until she gagged and then pulled them back out. They kissed again. Isha gripped Cassie's ass and pulled her into her, grinding against her. She was so turned on now.

"Don't worry there's more," Cassie said, sensing her desperation. Isha went to reach between Cassie's legs but she stopped her. "I haven't finished with you yet."

Cassie spun Isha hard, facing her against the wall. She dropped to a crouch and yanked Isha jeans and panties down, making her yelp.

"I want to taste your tight little hole," Caddie said.

She wasted no time in spreading Isha's, ass cheeks and pushing her tongue into Isha's asshole. Isha tried to pull away, but Cassie gripped her hips firmly and Isha groaned instead.

Cassie licked and tongued her asshole and then her pussy, alternating between the two as Isha squirmed on her face, pushing back onto her. She would bring Isha almost to climax and then stop, repeatedly teasing her. Isha was even more desperate now. This went on for a while, moans filling the room.

Isha was then moved to the bed where Cassie threw her down onto her back. She took Isha's jeans and panties off. It was time she had some action.

Isha watched as Cassie lifted her skirt and dropped her underwear, holding her skirt up so Isha could see her.

"Do you want to taste me?" Cassie said. Opening herself up with her fingers, pushing the tip of one digit in.

"Yes please," Isha said, smiling. She looked so hot spreading her pussy lips open. Isha wanted to explore her body.

Cassie climbed on the bed, lifted her skirt and straddled Isha's head, looking down her young slender body. She lowered herself down onto Isha's face, squeezing her breasts as she did, making Isha moan as her mouth opened to taste Cassie.

Cassie started rocking slightly on her face, whilst Isha tongued her cunt. Running it around inside her, attacking her clit. Cassie groaned.

Isha felt Cassie lean forward and felt her touching her again. She had a way with her fingers that felt incredible. Isha was soon cumming again.

As Isha orgasmed Cassie moved back upright, she needed to cum now and started riding Isha's face. Isha feeling her juices covering her mouth, nose and chin.

"Fuck," Cassie moaned. "Make me cum baby. Make me cum on your face."

Cassie wondered if she could just smother her, suffocate Isha with her cunt. Push down hard enough and feel her writhe underneath her as she squirted on her face. She decided it was too good a way for the bitch to go, but the thought of it made her soon scream in pleasure.

"I'm cumming," Cassie screamed and shook on Isha's face, her legs squeezing her head as Isha eagerly drank her cum in.

Cassie was moving again. Shaky as she crawled off Isha and positioned herself between Isha's legs, lifting her knees up and spreading them wide. Isha smiled down at her as Cassie looked up her body, her brown skin glistening with sweat and cum.

Cassie pushed two fingers into Isha and spread her lips open. "Such a beautiful tight cunt," Cassie groaned. She wasn't lying. She loved the contrast of Isha's throbbing pink insides against her velvety brown skin, her groin shimmering in the light with cum. She pushed her fingers in deeper and then added another finger, stretching her further. Testing her boundaries. Isha was moaning loudly.

Cassie played with her, feeling her insides, slowly pulling her fingers in and out. She added another. Isha easily accepting it. She played again. Isha groaned on her fingers, watching intently.

Cassie squeezed her fourth finger into Isha, feeling resistance as her cunt stretched wider. Cassie's fingers squelched as she moved them in and out of her. Isha was dripping with pleasure. She pulled out.

Cassie made her hand into an arrow head, adding her thumb to her fingers, she slowly pushed them back into Isha's pussy. Isha cried out in pain as she was forced open.

"You can take it," Cassie said. "I'm going to fist fuck this gorgeous cunt of yours." She pushed harder, Isha groaning loudly.

Isha bit her lip as it stung, but she wanted it, wanted her fist inside her. Lust had consumed her.

Isha cried out as Cassie's knuckles forced her to breaking point and slid inside. Pain replaced by pure pleasure. Cassie's arm sliding in up to her wrist.

"Good girl," Cassie said. "How does it feel?" She moved her hand inside her, so warm and wet, Cassie thought.

Isha could only groan as she felt the fist fill her, touching all her inside walls. The sensation was so amazing she knew she would cum quickly, the thought of something so big inside her had her aroused beyond description.

Cassie pushed up against the inside of Isha's stomach, groaning as she saw her thin belly bulge. She ran her other hand over it, feeling her fist below the surface.

"Look at it inside you," Cassie said. Isha opened her eyes and looked down as Cassie moved her fist inside her, slowly fucking her.

"Oh fuck!" Isha groaned loudly at the sight, her tight stomach moving with the fisting. "Harder."

"My pleasure" Cassie said. She picked up the pace, her wrist sliding in and out of her.

She pulled her hand out and then forced it back in. Isha pussy squelched with the juices dripping from her. Her groans now loud and continuous.

Suddenly, Cassie pulled out and flipped Isha over, lifting one of her knees up. She began the process of slipping her whole hand back inside her.

Cassie wanted to see and feel her cum with the fist inside her. She bent forward and started kissing her slender back. She pulled Isha's arms behind her back, holding her wrists as she fucked her with her own arm.

Isha was pinned. Cassie's whole hand back inside her and her arms held behind her back.

Cassie moaned at the sight of Isha stretched around her wrist as she moved her hand inside her, fucking her. Isha's juices making her skin wet and glistening.

Isha was biting down on the pillow. She writhed, the pleasure almost unbearable. She screamed and orgasmed hard again, squirting lightly on the sheets below her. She didn't even feel the binding spell wrapping around her wrists.

Isha's legs shook as she recovered from her climax. Cassie pulled her hand out of Isha, she moaned loudly as her pussy gaped open, before slowly closing. Cassie pulled Isha's legs together.

Isha lay there. Amazed at the pleasure she had just experienced. The explosion between her legs. Her body still trembled.

It wasn't until Isha went to roll over that she realised her hands were bound behind her back, her legs were also tight together.

"What's going on," Isha said breathlessly, trying again to free her hands.

"Well that was fun," Cassie said. "Not as fun as the next bits going to be."

"What do you mean?" Isha said, panicking. "Why can't I move." She rolled over onto her side, facing Cassie.

"I'm surprised you didn't recognise me," Cassie said. "The skinny bitch didn't want to share her book with you I guess. Wanted all the dirty secrets to herself."

"What are you saying?" Isha said, her mind slow from her exertion.

"You sent my lover away, you fist taking whore," Cassie spat. "I saw him go, before you sent me back to my book. Do you know what it's like to be imprisoned like that." Cassie smiled as it dawned on Isha's face.

"Greta!" Isha gasped. Now knowing why the face seemed vaguely familiar. She had only ever seen her briefly in the book.

Whilst Isha had her revelation, Effy had just parked, and was getting out of her car when her phone rang. She checked the caller ID and answered.

"Tell me you have her Gavin?" she said quickly.

"Of course I do," he said. "How could you doubt my........"

"Gavin!" Effy said. "Please."

"Oh yes. Sorry," he said, sounding a bit annoyed. "I've got her on facial recognition, on government CCTV. A neat little trick of mine. Anyway, she was filmed entering a hotel with another female."

"What? She must be under some spell," Effy said. "Which hotel Gavin? And which room? Do you know?"

"Whoa whoa," Gavin said. "It's the Orient, right near where you are, a couple of streets over. I'm sending the location now. Unfortunately I have two possible rooms 214, or 420. Both booked out by women, both fake names. One's probably someone having an affair, or maybe an escort. The other should be Isha."

"Which ones most likely?" Effy asked, now running in the direction of the hotel.

"I would be guessing," Gavin said. "214 sounds like, maybe, a demon made up the name."

"Thanks Gavin," Effy said. She hung up and started running. Dialing Salanzer as she went.

"Where are you?" she said, as soon as he was on.

"I'm close," he said. "Where are you?"

Effy relayed to him Gavins message. Effy was to head to room 214 and Salanzer was to check the other. She prayed to Mother Earth she wouldn't be too late.

"I got to choose you know," Greta said to a bound Isha. "Which one of you to kill. I debated between you or your skinny bitch girlfriend, but decided it was you that banished my lover. It was your portal that sent him back. So it was you that I decided to go after. And to be honest that sluts probably dead by now anyway."

"Plus you went for the easy one," Isha said. "You knew she would kick your ass."

"She is very powerful," Greta said, not rising to the bait. "More than she knows."

"What do you think she'll do to you when she finds out you killed me?" Isha said.

"I'll be long gone," Greta said. "There's a whole world of cock and pussy out there for me to explore. She's probably dead anyway, she had her own special treat in store for her."

Isha writhed and groaned in her bonds, fearing Greta's words to be true. She couldn't lose Effy. She tried to break free but it was no use. Greta laughed.

"I wonder how best to kill you just in case she does find you," she said. "Maybe cut those pretty eyeballs out and leave them on the pillow."

She watched helplessly as Greta went and retrieved a knife. She stood there sharpening it. Then Greta headed towards her.

Isha tried to scream as Greta climbed on top of her, straddling her, the big knife raising above her head.

Effy arrived at room 214, breathing hard. She took a few deep breaths to steady herself.

Effy blasted the door in and ran into the room. The room was empty. She let out a groan of despair and sank to her knees. Salanzer said not to trust him, but all she could do now was hope he was on their side. Isha's life depended on it. She scrambled up, still filled with a withering hope that she would see her girlfriend alive again.

Isha thought of Effy as the knife plunged towards her heart. They hadn't had much time together, but it had been sweet. At least she had got to experience her for a small part.

Greta gasped as her wrist was seized, and an arm wrapped around her neck. The hand was strong, and squeezed her wrist hard, making her drop the knife harmlessly on the bed, next to Isha.

She was lifted and launched against the wall, her side screamed in pain as she hit it and fell to the floor. The last thing she did was raise her hands to kill her assailant, her anger at having revenge ripped from her hands made her scream in rage. She died instantly from the incantation that hit her. Her lifeless body crashing to the floor. There was no fourth chance for Greta Lustria, this time was her end.

Isha cried at the relief of seeing Salanzer stood over Greta's lifeless body. He turned and averted his eyes as he removed her bonds. She wrapped herself up in a sheet.

"Thank you," she managed. "You can look now." He turned. Isha looked dishevelled and flushed.

"Are you okay?" Salanzer asked.

"Yes," she replied. "Because of you." Isha was terrified to ask but she had to. "Is Effy okay?"