Effy And The Descending Darkness Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Salanzer said, and a cry of joy escaped Isha's lips. "She's here. We weren't sure which......"

"ISHA!" Effy cried from the doorway.she sprinted across the room and hugged her. "Are you okay?" Her hands were touching her, checking for injuries.

"I'm fine. I'm fine," Isha said. "I'm so sorry."

"Don't be sorry," Effy said. "You're alive that's all I care about." It was true. Effy didn't care what she had been up to, and anyway, couldn't say much herself. She had fucked her own dad today. "We need to phone your dad, he's out looking for you."

Isha smiled.

"I'm so sorry," Nadeem said. They were outside the hotel now. Isha dressed again. The Guild were clearing up the mess. "I would never have recovered if something had happened to you." A tear dropped from his eye. Isha had never seen her dad cry before. "I'm sorry about how I reacted, whatever you're happy with in life makes me happy."

Isha hugged her dad again. "Thank you dad," Isha said. She took hold of Effy's hand and pulled her closer. "This is Effy dad, my girlfriend."

"Nice to meet you Effy," he said. "I owe you a great debt, I do not know how I will ever repay you." He took Effy's hand lightly. Then hugged her.

"Your blessing for me and Isha is more than enough," Effy said, her thin body squeezed hard.

"Come," he said, releasing Effy. "You can stay at ours tonight." Isha's jaw dropped. "Isha and Meena can share, and you can have Isha's room." Isha laughed.

"Hey," Nadeem said. "One step at a time." They started walking to the car.

"Hey dad," Isha said. "Whilst you're in such an accepting mood, I need to talk to you about Meena."

To be continued,

Thank you for reading.