Effy And The Descending Darkness Ch. 10

Story Info
An orgy helps the team relax.
8.2k words
4.72
3.4k
4
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 02/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumonk
bumonk
704 Followers

CHAPTER 10 - Taking Advantage.

The meeting room was full. After the information from the demon, Dana, during the week, it seemed like a good time to try and formulate a plan to stop the possible end of the world.

Reginald Brannon, the head of Guild liaisons, sat at the head of the table. Next to him, and chairing the meeting, was Salanzer, Effy's mentor. Effy and Isha sat on one side with Gavin, the techno-mage. The two nymphs, Espin and Deilla on the other side, with Amy next to them.

"Ideas anyone?" Salanzer said, looking around the room. His eyes stopped on Effy. It was her idea to have this brainstorming session. She was desperate to go on the offensive, ever since the attempt on her and Isha's lives.

"Dana's information was great," Effy said, giving a wink to Amy. The pretty blonde returning her trademark killer smile. "We just need to think of a way to use it to our advantage. We need to track down this Master before he gets strong enough to come through to our world."

"And to kill him," Espin mumbled. Everyone looked her way, and felt the same minor terror in the look she was giving off.

"And that," Effy said. She nervously played with a small spot on her bare thigh under the table. She was wearing her Hunter gear. Dark red leather shorts and cropped top. Long leather thigh high boots hidden under the table.

Reginald Brannon didn't look amused by this exchange. It did nothing to allay his fears that Espin was a liability. At least it sounded like she might be on their side.

"Any luck your end Gavin?" Effy asked the computer expert.

"I've been tracking abnormal mystical energy to see if I can narrow down his gateway," Gavin said. "If it's started to open already, or he's part way through, there must be a residue leaking out somewhere."

"I get that every morning," Espin giggled. "Doesn't take long to cure with some quick finger work." Amy laughed and quickly stopped at the look Isha gave her.

Brannon tutted. Again eyeing the small Sun Nymph suspiciously.

"I should be able to find him with a little bit of time," Gavin carried on, ignoring the comment.

"Good," Effy said. "I want to take the fight to him. I'm fed up with all this waiting around."

"So do we have any idea what this Master wants to achieve yet?" Salanzer asked. No one answered straight away, so Effy took it.

"No not really," Effy said. She was getting incredibly frustrated with the lack of progress in their plight to be more offensive.

"Marvelous," Brannon replied sarcastically. "So we're not getting very far at all then?"

"Well, we have Espin on our side now," Effy said. "That's some progress."

"And do we know the Sun Nymph's intentions yet?" Brannon said, not taking his eyes off Effy.

"This Sun Nymph's got a voice of her own fuck face," Espin said. Effy only just concealed her smile. Brannon looked furiously Espins way. "And as long as you want the big boss man dead then I'm on your side. Once that's done I'm off, and you can take your evil looks and shove them up your ass."

"It's not too late to lock you up," Brannon said, an eerie calm in his voice. Espin held his gaze. Flames flickered in her eyes.

"Would me being out the way be a benefit to you?" Espin said, her eyes piercing, not taking them off Bannons.

"There's still doubt whether your destiny is to help us, or kill us all," Brannon said. "I'm not sure it's worth the risk."

Espin shrugged. "Well isn't that exciting," she said, instantly calming down and smiling, throwing Brannon off course. "One way or another we're in for quite the show, but if you try and lock me up I might just pop." Everyone scooted back slightly from her as she produced a tiny fireball in her hand. It was only the size of a pea, but the heat from it was incredible. Melting the table by Espin's feet, a black mark scorching into the table. She rolled it in her palms for a second before putting it out.

"Bad ass," Amy muttered to Isha, who couldn't help but be impressed. Espin had really started to master her powers.

Brannon looked slightly flustered. "Well...... are we done here?" he said. He looked around and got a few half hearted nods. No one had anything else to add. "Good." He got up and stormed out.

"That went well," Isha said. She smiled at Espin who gave her a sad smile back, before looking away. Isha occasionally felt sorry for the small Sun Nymph. As annoying as she was, today was just another example of someone judging her for being different. No wonder she's a little shit, Isha thought, she had every right to be.

"It might not be wise to advertise how powerful you are, Espin," Salanzer said.

"Fuck em," Espin said. "I'm fed up with being threatened." Espin eyed Salanzer carefully. They all knew there was still an unidentified traitor in the group.

"Don't get me wrong my friend," Salanzer said. "It just might be prudent to only show your capabilities when they least expect it."

Espin nodded thoughtfully. Maybe the sorcerer was right, she thought. An unexpected fireball up the ass would take anyone by surprise. She giggled to herself. Little did she know how sightful this was.

"Come on," Effy said. "Let's cram some research in." She ignored a couple of groans. Effy stood and headed to the door, holding it open as the others followed her lead.

"Good luck," Amy said, slapping Effy's ass on the way out, who yelped in surprise. "Don't forget our date later though." Amy virtually skipped out in excitement for their trip to the club. They all needed some down time.

"Sorry sir," Isha said to Salanzer. "She gets a bit excitable." Salanzer just smiled back. They all started filing out. Effy hung back to catch her mentor. Isha looked over her shoulder and gave Effy a delicate wink.

"Can I have a word please?" Effy asked. Salanzer stopped, smiling down at the petite Hunter.

"Of course," Salanzer replied. "What's the matter?" The anxiety on Effy's face obvious.

"We've been........." Effy paused, thinking of her words carefully. She wasn't sure if what she was about to say could be construed as disloyalty to The Guild. She changed her tact. "Growing up we're led to believe that all demons and certain magical creatures are evil. Do you think that's true?"

Effy noticed a slight smile pull at Salanzer's lips before his face turned to its usual passive expression. "It's a good question Effy," Salanzer said. "And an old age discussion between many members of the Sorcery community. Some sorcerers believe that demons shouldn't be.......demonized.......say, just for the fact they exist."

"What do you think?" Effy asked.

Salanzer studied Effy. He knew he could trust her. There were reasons why he chose his Hunters and Searchers carefully, and this curiosity was one of the reasons he had chosen Effy, amongst others as equally important.

"When I was eleven I had an accident," Salanzer said. "I was playing in the woods near our house and climbed a tree. I was an only child and my parents had gone out for a few hours. Being young and a child of sorcerers, I thought I was indestructible, and climbed way too high. A branch snapped and I fell, landing on a rock beneath, by the trunk. I snapped my leg and the snapped bone protruded out from my leg. Ripping through the veins around it."

Effy cringed and felt herself pale slightly. "What did you do?" she asked. She ran her hand through her Hazel coloured hair. Her fingers sliding through the waves of shimmering brown.

"A young demon boy emerged from the trees," Salanzer answered. "He must have heard my cries of pain. I cringed when I first saw him, remembering the stories from my parents. He had purple slimey skin and sharp teeth. I thought he was there to finish me off, eat me alive. I screamed at him to leave me alone as he neared and kneeled next to me. He didn't even protest as he took my leg in his hands and sent healing magic through my bones. In seconds my leg was mended. I was too stunned to thank him. He looked at me sadly and then ran off into the woods."

"I know I would have died if it hadn't been for my savior," Salanzer said, his face saddened. "I'll never forgive myself for how I looked at him when I first saw him. Judging him because of his appearance. I tried to find him many times after, to thank him, but he never appeared again."

Effy thought for a second. "Does that mean that what we're doing is wrong?" Effy said. "Hunting them down just because of how they look."

"Not all we do is wrong," Salanzer said. There were after all a lot of evil demons out there.

"But some of it?" Effy pushed.

"I need you to make up your own mind," Salanzer said. "You need to find out for yourself. I know you'll do what's right Effy."

"Okay. Thank you." Effy mumbled. Still not sure what to think, but Salanzer had given her some things to consider. Effy wondered about the next thing playing on her mind.

"Effy?" Salanzer prompted, seeing her desire to ask something else.

"It can wait," Effy said. She was close to asking about the strange feelings she had been experiencing, but she wasn't yet sure if she had really been sensing the sexual thoughts of others, and if she had, was she ready to share it. It scared her to think of what it could all mean, her own brain denying the only truth.

Effy decided she should talk to Isha first.

"Are you sure?" Salanzer asked.

"Yeah," Effy said. They made their farewells and Effy went to join the others. They had a lot of work to do. She desperately wanted to get one up on The Master.

..............

"I've waited all day for this," Amy said. The light of the day had dwindled and the three young women and two nymphs were all ready to let their hair down. The club was the perfect way to let off some steam.

Effy, Isha, and Amy had changed from their work clothes to more appropriate attire. Effy in a dark blue dress. Strapless and tight to her slender body. High on her thighs. Isha had a black lace trimmed cami top and tight black trousers on. With her long black hair too, Effy thought she looked like a gorgeous dark goddess. Amy in an innocent looking white dress. A plunging neckline to show off her incredible cleavage. The blonde's excitement was infectious.

The two Nymphs were clad in their usual outfits. Espin in her tiny green skirt and green crop top. Deilla in her blue leather skirt and top.

They traveled down in the lift. Espin was incredibly excited too, the sexual excitement from the three young women who had been here before was incredible. It made her wonder what they'd find when the doors opened.

It was Effy that still most intrigued Espin. Her own powers could detect something extra in the human. She made a mental note to talk to her later. After the fun was over. Espin just hoped there was something for a horny little Sun Nymph.

Effy could feel the erotic tension too and she knew she shouldn't. She could feel the others arousal, almost feeding off it, making hers grow stronger. She noticed Espin watching her and gave her a strained smile.

The lift door opened. Espin turned to look.

"Fuck my ass!" Espin said loudly, the smell and noises of sex hitting them instantly. The music was loud, but some of the groans were more prominent.

"I wish I could," Amy replied, grinning. She loved this place and it never got tiresome. "Let's get a drink first."

"Speak for yourself blondie," Espin said. She flew off before anyone had a chance to say anything to her. Deilla rolled her eyes and followed her. Espin rose and surveyed the club, her eyes instantly seeing something she liked.

"Whoa look at these little cuties," Espin said, turning to Deilla and nodding in a direction. She had just spotted five small blue pixies all standing on a big table, all obviously male by the large hanging cocks between each of their legs. "Let's go say hello." She grabbed Deilla's hand.

"You're kidding aren't you?" Deilla said, pulling her hand away. "You can't be seriously contemplating mixing with them."

"Look at those dicks," Espin said. "You can't be seriously contemplating not going over?"

"Do what you want," Deilla said, not hiding her disgust. "I'm keeping watch." Deilla stropped off, took flight to the rafters and sat on a beam, fighting the jealous feeling tearing at her guts.

"Hey boys," Espin said, landing on the table next to the small blue pixies.

They all noticed her land and spread out in a semi circle and faced her. They all looked her over and smiled. It didn't make them any more attractive. Espin returned the smile as she watched the dangling cocks between their legs slowly harden. One of them made a series of screeching noises.

"Fuck knows what you just said screechy," she said. "But it better be a plan that involves sticking those dicks inside me." The two largest, still only about 6 inches high walked over to Espin and she dropped to her knees before they reached her.

She looked up at them, glad the club was dark. They weren't the prettiest creatures to look at. Bald heads, pointy noses, large mouths, and sharp yellow teeth. But they had slim toned bodies and the glorious cocks to make up for it. There weren't many opportunities when you were a Nymph and you had to grab them when you could, and Espin had every intention of grabbing as much as she could.

As soon as they were near enough she took them in her hands, instantly feeling how hard for her they were.

"You boys are going to make me blush," she said. She slowly stroked them and marveled at how big they looked in her hands. One screeched a reply at her.

"Okay then," she said, not understanding a word. She leant forward and took one in her mouth, making the pixie moan. Luckily a normal noise. The others gathered round and she took a couple more in her hands as she started moving her head, sucking on the cock now deep down her throat.

Deilla watched as Espin forced the cock down her throat, not able to take her eyes off her. Deilla felt her own body betray her, a desire rising between her thighs. She ignored it, there was still a threat out there and if they all wanted to be ignorant of it then so be it, but she was being dutiful. She turned her attention away from Espin and scanned the room. She saw the humans taking some drinks to a table and sitting.

"Mother Earth!" Isha said, sitting down with a rum cocktail. Her eyes fell on the nearest table. A female demon happily riding a man's cock. She was sucking on his neck, blood dripping from her lips as she drank. "Should we help him?" she said to Dana.

"Oh no," Dana said. "That's why he came here. Some humans get their kicks out of feeding the non-humans. He wouldn't be that hard if he wasn't enjoying himself." She nodded towards the hard cock the woman was sliding up and down. It shined in the club's lights with the demon's pussy juices.

"Oh okay," Isha muttered. "But do they ever go too far?"

"These are good demons," Dana said. "They only feed with the volunteers' consent. If they just wanted to feed and hurt others they wouldn't be here. They'd be out there killing, they're the ones you can hunt down."

They sat for a while chatting. Effy got hornier and hornier as she looked around. But it wasn't just the sights, it was the emotions coming from everyone in here. The sexual excitement thick in the air around her. Again she could feel it in her bones and between her thighs. She jumped when someone touched her shoulder.

"I want you to meet someone," Dana said to Effy, taking her hand and pulling her up from her seat. She dragged Effy off into the club.

Effy glanced back at Isha and Amy with a look of slight worry. Amy just laughed and waved her off. Isha gave her own mock worried look and then smiled.

"Should I go too," Isha asked, turning to Amy. The cute blonde smiled back.

"I'm sure we can find our own entertainment," Amy said. She shuffled up a bit closer to Isha. Her hand touching her knee and then sliding up her inner thigh. Isha's breath caught in her throat. Amy's hand touched the trousers between Isha's thighs.

"Maybe we should......." Isha moaned, the last word being swallowed up in the lustful moan that spilled from her lips.

Amy ignored her, undoing the button on her trousers and running a hand inside. Amy's fingers pushed her underwear into her, already aroused, pussy.

Amy had been looking forward to getting her hands on her beautiful Indian lesbian friend since they had mentioned coming to the club tonight. They're last visit here still fresh in her mind. Dana taking Effy away had given her the time alone with Isha that she wanted.

She still felt a little annoyed, a feeling that had softened slightly over time, that Isha had come out to Effy in college and not her. She had been closer to Isha, she thought, at the time. At least she got to have fun with her now.

Amy smiled as she eased her friends' panties aside and pushed a finger inside her. Isha's eyes rolled and then closed as her head went back against the padded bench.

Isha groaned as Amy slid down her body, a trail of kisses over areas of bare skin as the finger explored inside her. Amy pulled at her trousers and Isha lifted her ass, letting Amy take them off. She spread her legs with Amy's direction and cried out as Amy pushed some fingers into her.

Kisses touched her inner thighs and then just above the fingers inside, sending more waves of ecstasy through her. Amy's tongue finding her clit.

Dana pulled Effy through the club, Effy trying to look everywhere at once.

"Hey Sertan," Dana called out, drawing Effy's attention back to her. She followed her gaze to a tall, slim, and muscular demon.

Effy only just controlled her astonishment. She had never seen skin so stunningly beautiful in her life. The creature in front of her was covered head to toe in shimmering black scales. The light reflecting off him was mesmerizing, more mesmerizing than the large cock swinging between his legs.

"I want you to meet a friend of mine," Dana continued to the demon. "I'll think you'll like her. Sertan meet Effy. Effy this is Sertan."

"Hi," Effy said. She flushed pink as the tall handsome demon ran his eyes over the figure hugging dark blue dress and body beneath.

"A beautiful human," Sertan said. He walked straight up to Effy, towering over her 5'4" frame. He hooked his fingers under the thin straps of her dress and let it slide off her slender body. Leaving her stood there in just her black panties.

Effy didn't hide her small firm breasts. There was enough nakedness around her to not have to worry about it. Plus she was getting incredibly turned on by the obvious lust in the tall demon's eyes. She felt Dana crowd in behind her and reach round, taking both her breasts in her hands, teasing her nipples.

Sertan stood back a step and watched as Dana ran her hands over Effy's ribs and stomach and then further, sliding her hand into Effy's small panties. Earning herself a gasp from the Hunter as she ran her fingers up the centre of her.

"He likes you a lot," Dana whispered into Effy's ear. "I knew he would." She nibbled Effy's ear and kissed her neck, pushing her fingers into her, making Effy groan loudly. "So wet. Good job really. You'll need to be."

Effy knew Dana was right, because she watched the black shimmering cock harden in front of her, growing to a 12 inch long thick cock. He moved towards her.

Effy hardly had to bend as Sertan wrapped his hand round the back of her head and pulled her down till her mouth wrapped around the bulbous head of his penis. She didn't have a lot of choice, but gladly took the gorgeous beast down her throat.

She steadied herself with her hands on his hips as she was bent over slightly. Her ass was pushed out and being caressed by Dana.

Dana caressed the firm pert ass before dropping to her knees behind Effy. She slid her hands up her thin legs. She took her panties in her fingers and pulled them down, exposing Effy's shaved cunt. The lips glistened with her wetness.

bumonk
bumonk
704 Followers