Effy And The Descending Darkness Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well this malnourished bitch is going to eat your asshole for breakfast," Effy said. She stopped as Selina's face screwed up. "Okay well that wasn't quite the sentence I was looking for." Effy added, blushing hard. "But you get the meaning."

Effy moved with lightning speed, slashing a high arc towards Selena, who leapt back to miss the attack. Effy, however, was feigning the knife attack and let go of the blade, letting it slide from her hand at the top of the arc. Her hand, now empty, glowed blue as an orb of energy flew from her palm and struck a surprised Selena in the chest. The glow stopped and she caught the knife handle.

Selena flew backwards into a table and grunted as she smashed against it. Instantly springing back to her feet.

"Clever fucking human," she spat. "Very sneaky cunt." Selena launched across the dance floor in anger. Their blades ringing out again.

Deila watched and looked for her own opening. Hovering just behind Effy. It was hard for her to get close with the two mid fight. Her eyes flicked to Espin, who was too engrossed in her gangbang. She was safe for now, that was all that mattered.

Effy miss timed a dodge and Selena took the advantage. She sliced her blade across Effy's thigh and just missed getting Effy's glowing blade in her face. Effy screamed as she felt searing pain and then warm blood trickled down her bare leg.

"Shit," Effy cursed, stepping back. She ignored the pain and blood loss as she expected another quick attack, but none came. Selena was just standing there examining her knife. Effy's blood dripped from the tip.

"Interesting," Selena said, her head tilting. She lifted the blade and ran her tongue over the flat edge, tasting Effy's blood. "Interesting," she repeated.

"What the fuck!" Effy said.

Selena looked at Effy. She had her orders, but this changed things. She should get Drek, she thought, and then decided against it. This was her discovery and hers alone. She turned and ran.

Effy watched her go, too shocked and hurting to give chase. Deilla flew in to heal her thigh.

"What the fuck?" Effy said, this tune asking Deilla.

Amy was pulled up against the hard muscular body behind her. Her slender body stretched and her perfect breasts pushed out. She was almost lifted on the large cock inside her as it continued to move in and out. She was going to cum.

A hand wrapped around her neck and she groaned. God this guys good, she thought. "I'm going to cum," she moaned.

Espin groaned loudly, her eyes closing as she savored the two cocks buried deep inside her. She hadn't felt this good about cock since that asshole demon Drek had been inside.......

"FUCK!" she shouted, making all the little blue pixies pleasuring her jump. As much as she didn't want to, she took off, the cocks slopping out of her. A streak of cum trailing behind her as she soared across the club.

Drek's hands gripped Amy's head ready to snap her pretty neck. He knew how much pain this would cause whoever was left of the fucking annoying Hunters group.

"Night night," he whispered into Amy's ear. Amy's eyes opened in confusion, then panic.

Espin wasn't overly sure what went through her head as she had flown across the club, but when she saw Drek taking Amy from behind, his hands round her neck and with murder emanating from him, she just saw red.

She hit him hard with an impact spell, sending him and Amy hurtling sideways. Espin slowed Amy with magic and let Drek carry on into a pillar. He hit it hard, cursed and stood up.

The anger at Serenity's death, and how Drek had lured her away at a time when she was needed at the village, surged through her. She wanted to cause him pain.

She flew at Drek and he used his own magic to slam her down into the ground. He moved to stamp on her. Bringing his foot down hard. A wooden staff collided with the side of his leg just in time, and he spun, screaming in pain.

Isha raised the staff once more and got a punch in the gut for her troubles, Drek's recovery had been quick, spinning with the impact, launching himself off his good leg and hitting her low. Isha grunted and staggered back. Drek stalked towards her.

Espin got up and watched from behind as Drek walked towards Isha. The Searcher standing and facing him down. Espin glowed with anger at the thought of another of her companions being threatened. She took off, glowing as she went.

Espin charged full force into his back, as hot as a solar flare. She went through him like a ballistic missile, screaming as she went. The only remorse was not keeping her mouth shut.

Drek stopped and watched a blood covered Espin burst from his stomach. Making the Alien film look tame. A look of triumph etched on the pretty, but gross, Nymph's face

Espin spun, Drek's eyes staring at her in startled astonishment. He saw her stick both middle fingers up as they glazed over and all went black.

Espin's short lived triumph soon turned to retching, as Drek's lifeless body collapsed to the floor in front of her. She was covered in a combination of cum, and blood. Not to mention whatever organs she had ripped apart on her journey through Drek.

"Gross, gross, gross," she cried, between gagging.

"You are seriously fucked up," Amy said. Standing well back from the Sun Nymph. She did not look good. "What did he do to you?"

"Hang on," Espin said, pausing for a moment and holding her stomach. She managed to gain some control. "I just need a moment to bask in the glory of revenge."

"You're basking in something," Isha said. "But it doesn't look like revenge."

Espin laughed. That's one down, she thought.

"Where's Dana?" Amy said, looking around and suddenly panicked. She saw Effy coming in their direction, blades in hand, no Dana. The scream that issued from the direction of the toilets sent her heart cold as ice. She ran in that direction, still naked

To be continued,

Thank you for reading.