Effy And The Descending Darkness Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Effy moved her neck, bobbing her head up and down the long cock, she gasped and moaned loudly as she felt Dana's tongue connect with her aroused pussy.

She felt an abnormally long tongue slide over her, opening her pussy lips. Teasing inside her and then exiting before moving higher. Reaching her tight asshole. Effy moaned again as the saliva covered tongue eased her open, sliding inside her.

Dana long tongue pushed deep inside her anal passage, searching and exploring inside. Effy moaned again on the large cock in her mouth. Her lips stretched around the thick black cock. It throbbed and pulsed on her tongue as she ran her mouth up and down it. The tongue in her ass slowly fucked her.

Whilst Effy enjoyed Dana's tongue, Espin was just being entered by a large blue pixie cock.

"That's the spot," Espin moaned, as the cock stretched her open, probing deep inside her. She held the cock she had been sucking against her cheek, stroking it as she enjoyed the sensation between her legs. She was on all fours now. A pixie kneeling in front of her and another behind her, his large cock now buried inside her.

She could feel it filling her body. "You guys might be ugly mother fuckers but you have great dicks," Espin said, swallowing the cock by her face back down her throat. Neither party in this little gang bang had a clue what the other was saying, but that didn't matter.

She worked on the cock in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down. Helped by the pixies clawed hand wound into her long blonde hair, it forced her to take it deep down her slender neck. Her throat bulged with each swallow.

The two pixies spit roasting her tiny body sped up, the one inside her now hitting all the right spots. Her groans getting louder. She flinched as cum hit her the side of the face, a wanking pixie unloading prematurely into her cheek and neck. The sight of her tiny slim body being fucked too much for the blue creature. It continued to unload over her neck and back as Espin neared her first orgasm. She took her mouth off the cock and stroked it as she lost control.

"Fucky fuck balls," Espin groaned. "I'm cumming. Keep going you blue bastard, I'm fucking cumming." Espin let out a cry of pleasure and came hard on the cock buried inside her.

The pixie by her head grabbed her as she orgasmed and rammed his cock between her lips, erupting down her throat, filling her stomach with thick warm pixie cum.

The pixie behind her pulled out and she felt a warm wet feeling in her asshole. She knew what was coming and tried to protest but her head was held tight against the cumming penis. The cock slid into her asshole in one fluid movement, the added lube helping it enter as her tight ring stretched around it. Pain gave way to bliss. Her legs shook as pleasure consumed her. Her orgasm reignited.

The cock in her mouth slid out, adding some sprays of cum onto her face, and was quickly replaced with another.

Across the club Isha opened her eyes and she moaned. This time not at Amy's tongue at work between her thighs, but at the sight before her. A tall blonde woman was walking towards her. Her long slender body in a beautiful long white dress that clung to her perfect curves.

She was almost the colour of her dress, her skin pale and smooth. She looked human apart from her eyes which were a dark red. Her beauty though was intoxicating and Isha couldn't take her eyes off her as she crossed to the table. She reached the table and ran a hand over Isha's stomach and up to her neck, she leant in.

Isha recognised her as a Polenzi demon, what a non sorcerer would call a vampire. These were the demons of normal human stories and horror films. Legends of old seeping into their world, but kept secret by The Guild and passed off as fiction.

Isha trembled in part fear and part excitement. She had been taught to fear such creatures and to kill them, but the one in front of her was so beautiful she couldn't even move as the demon's hand moved to her breasts and cupped them, her thumb teasing her hard nipples.

She leant down and their lips met, Isha inhaling the smell of her long blonde hair. Her arousal increased dramatically and Amy's tongue brought her to the brink of an orgasm. Isha's eyes rolled again and her eyes closed.

The vampire pulled away and the smell waned, Isha pleasure dropping slightly. Still close to that climax but not quite. Amy's tongue worked feverishly on her clit, her body bucking as some more fingers slid inside her.

The vampire eased the straps of her long white dress over her shoulders and let it slide over her tall slender body. Isha groaned, her eyes moving over her large round firm breasts and down to the small strip of hair over the parts Isha couldn't help but desire. The vampire moved with pure grace and climbed on the padded bench, hitching a leg over Isha's body and straddling her neck.

Isha welcomed her against her mouth as the woman lowered herself onto Isha's face. The fragrance returning and Isha's body igniting. The vampire squeezed her own large breasts as a moan escaped her red lips.

Amy pushed her fingers faster and deeper inside Isha's pussy, the juices of her excitement covering her inner thighs. She heard Isha's groans becoming more intense.

"Cum for me baby," Amy urged. "Cum all over my fingers."

Isha watched the vampire open her cunt over her face, easing her lips apart and teasing the tips of her fingers into herself. It was all that was needed to send her spiraling out of control.

She cried out in pleasure and came over the fingers inside her. Her body shook hard on the table as the orgasm took control of all her muscle functions.

"Yes baby," Amy said as Isha squirted lightly over her wrist. She moved fast, catching some in her mouth and swallowing her down. Isha's tight pussy squeezed her fingers and pulsed as her climax ran its course. Amy pushed her own fingers into her own now dripping cunt, crying out again. Her only annoyance was the vampire who had taken her place and had started gyrating on Isha's face.

She decided to have a bit more fun with Isha's cunt and watch the show. Whilst maybe having a little personal fun too, with her own fingers.

Effy, meanwhile, was about to experience something new. Dana was now standing behind her. Fingering her gently.

Dana lifted her tail and ran it between her own legs, letting it run between her pussy lips. She eased the point against Effy's moist cunt, spreading her open slightly.

Effy moaned as the tail slid inside her. Her throat vibrated on the cock deep down her neck as it stretched her once more. The demon fucking her face grunting louder and louder. Effy hoped he would fill her belly full of cum soon.

Dana moved her tail in and out of Effy, the pleasure nerves in the tip sending wave after wave of pure sexual joy down the length of it and into her body. Dana had always imagined that this was how a penis gave its owner pleasure, and she wasn't far off. She started fucking Effy with it, pushing it deep inside her, till she felt resistance.

This was how her kind bred. There were no males of her kind. Just females that injected eggs into another female. The host's body then fertilizes the eggs. Effy wasn't one of her kind so there was no worry that baby demons would be popping out of her, but Dana probably should have warned her about the outcome anyway. It was a bit late now, they were all too consumed with lust.

The moans of the three grew as they continued their sexual exertions. Effy was going to cum and cum hard. The violation of her body too much. She couldn't announce it, the cock fucking her face not allowing her. She could hear how wet she was, Dana's tail punishing her wet cunt. So deep inside her.

Dana cried out as an egg rippled down her tail. It bulged in the thick tail as it coursed down its length. It reached Effy and stretched her wider as it entered her. It squeezed out the tip, making Dana cry out again and popped inside Effy.

What the fuck, Effy thought, but the pleasure outweighed the shock. Effy groaned in pleasure and orgasmed. Her thin body shook violently and she squirted over Dana's tail, just as another egg pushed its way inside her.

Sertan grabbed Effy's head, pulling it onto him and stretching her throat with the head. The cock in her mouth pulsed hard and hot cum erupted from the end, straight down her neck and filling her small thin belly.

She was still shaking hard as another egg slid inside her. Cumming continuously. The tail still moving inside her. Sertan took his cock out of her mouth and Effy gagged cum onto the club floor, she heaved in a giant breath. She yelped as Sertan grabbed her and the demon handled her on to the nearest table, laying her on her back. Effy thought she was done, but the two demons had other ideas.

Sertan pulled her head down, stretching her neck over the edge of the table and slid his still hard cock inside her mouth again.

Dana's tail was still inside her pussy and now eased out of her pussy. Dana lifted Effy's legs, holding them out wide. Effy's flexible body easily manipulated. Effy screamed as Dana pushed the tail into her well tongued asshole. With no mercy it was rammed into her, filling her anal passage and instantly fucking her hard. She screamed in pleasure.

Another scream echoed across the club as Espin lowered herself on the large cock of a pixie, feeling it fill her tiny body. She moaned loudly, forcing it as deep as possible. The pixie was on its back as she started moving her hips, feeling it slide around inside her.

A pixie grabbed her head and made her swallow his cock. It started to furiously fuck her face. Another pixie moved in behind her, straddling the legs of the pixie already inside Espin. It guided the tip of its cock against the tight bud of her asshole.

She felt the tip stretch her hole, easing into her now gaping opening. The last pixies sperm oozed out of her. She came up for air with a gasp.

"Oh fucking motherfucker fucker," she, groaned. The second big cock entered and stretched her flat stomach. The double penetration down below filled her tiny body. The third cock slid back into her mouth.

The group of pixies triple penetrated Espin eagerly, spurred on by her moans. Deilla watched on, angry, but undeniably turned on. The louder Espin got the more frantic the pixies pounded into her orifices.

Espin's tiny body full of cock was in sensory overdrive. Not cumming wasn't an option.

She orgasmed on both cocks, crying out in pleasure. Well, crying as much as possible when your mouth is full of penis. She shook uncontrollably, pushing the pixie in her asshole over the edge. Her tight hole squeezing his cock further gave him no choice. He exploded in her ass, showering her insides with thick warm cum.

The sexual energy that surged through Espin set off the cock in her mouth too. Both ends were filled generously with pixie cum.

The pixie pulled out of her ass, cum running out of her and over her cunt and the testicles of the pixie still inside her. She started moving on it again but was soon having a new cock inserted up her anal passage. This one sliding in easier to her cum filled gaping hole.

Without warning another pixie slipped into her mouth, gripped her head, and ejaculated, forcing cum down her throat. Her senses being overloaded made it hard to swallow and she choked, sending cum up her nose and out of her mouth, over her chin. She gagged as an incredible amount of sperm filled her mouth. She managed to recover and swallow some down as the pixie eased its grip on her head.

The pixie pulled out, still cumming and hitting her in the face, and getting cum in her long golden hair.

Espin laughed. She was having great fun. She looked Deilla's way, who gave her an evil look back. Espin gave her a double thumbs up just as a pixie grabbed her head and shoved a new penis down her throat.

The vampire on Isha moved her hips slightly as Isha moved her tongue, tasting the fluids that leaked out of her. Amy was still eating out her pussy and Isha was in heaven.

The gyrating increased on her face and the vampire was soon cumming, her juices running out over Isha's lips and chin. She shook on Isha's face, Isha watching the perfect body orgasm above her. She was soon sliding down her body and leaning down to kiss her.

"Can I drink you," she purred, pushing her hips down into Isha's abdomen.

Isha didn't even consider it, she brushed her dark hair aside, exposing her neck. She couldn't stop herself, filled with lust to be wanted so badly. The vampire smiled.

"Not there," she said. She slid down Isha's body, kissing every inch of her.

Amy moved out of the way, sharing a brief kiss with the vampire as she moved between Isha's legs. She moved up to Isha's head and started kissing the Indian girl. Their tongues explored each other's mouths.

The vampire moved between Isha's thighs, brushing over her clit and swollen cunt. She sank her teeth into her inner thigh and Isha cried out in pain and ecstasy. The power that ripped out of her sent her into a climax of pure pleasure. Her back arched as she orgasmed over the vampire's cheek spraying her in the face.

Amy felt hands lifting her hips and looked over her shoulder.

"Hello handsome," she said. A muscular male demon was manhandling her over the table and pulling down her panties and spreading her legs slightly. "Bit forward aren't we?"

She screamed in pleasure as a large cock thrust deep and hard inside her. It was a good job she was so aroused or the big penis would have ripped her apart.

"Mother fucker," she screamed. She tried to shout more abuse at the surprise intrusion, but she was pulled up into them and a hand wrapped around her neck, choking her slightly.

The cock started fucking her hard, the pelvis of her pleasurer banging into her peach of an ass. Amy felt back and could feel a hard muscular ass. Deciding she liked where this had gone.

Drek smiled inside as he impaled the blonde girl on his large cock. He had spotted Espin being royally fucked by the pixies and it had taken all of his control not to go over and kill her. This was about ripping her world apart, destroying the new friends she had started to make. By taking them away there was more chance she would help destroy the humans on earth. Or at least be too devastated enough not to care.

His main targets were the blonde girl he was fucking, and then hopefully the Indian girl. Selena's job was to take out the Hunter. If everything went to plan the traitorous demon bitch should be already dead.

In that, Drek was slightly out with his timings.

Sertan cried out as more cum surged from his giant testicles and rose up his long shaft, he pushed his pelvis forward, burying his cock down Effy's neck. The cum erupted from the bulbous head and shot straight down Effy's throat, filling her with his demon seed. It pumped continuous streams of sperm into her petite body as she tried not to gag.

Dana watched as Effy's flat stomach bloated slightly at the large load, spurring her on to fuck her faster with the tail inside her.

Everything pushed Effy over the edge, she shook violently as an orgasm ripped through her. Dana screamed with her as she absorbed Effy's orgasmic energy, feeding her through her tail. The two women cumming at the same time.

As Sertan pulled out, a torrent of cum followed, running over Effy's face, some up her nose. She spat what was clogging her airways out and took a large breath.

Espin groaned on the two cocks stretching both her holes. She had never experienced double penetration before and was loving every minute. She glanced over at Amy. The pretty blonde being taken from behind by an attractive demon.

She thought she recognised him but then lost her train of thought as a blue cock slid into her mouth, running over her tongue as it pushed back her throat. I love this place, she thought.

"I'm going to the bathroom," Dana said to Effy. "You should get cleaned up in a minute too."

"That's probably wise," Effy said. She looked down at her slightly enlarged stomach. Full of cum and eggs. It looked like it did when she had eaten a large pizza to herself, but this time it was cum and not her favorite stuffed crust meat feast. She rubbed her stomach, it felt so good to think she was so full of sperm. "Give me a sec." The taste of cum was thick in her mouth.

Dana turned to leave for the bathroom. She went in and went for a wee, smiling at the thought of what had just happened and what was still to come, and enjoying the increase of her power. When finished she went to wash her hands. Smiling at herself in the mirror.

She jumped slightly at the presence of the gorgeous demon woman behind her. She started to smile but it faltered as she felt the stabbing pain in her back and up under her ribs. A gurgled cry left her throat, just before the world went dark.

Selena smiled as caught the body of the treacherous demon slut. She turned and threw the body hard into one of the cubicles. Watching as Dana's body hit the toilet and slumped to the floor. She used magic to close the cubicle door.

"Now for the others," Selina said, a cold smile crossing her lips. She left the bathroom and circled the room, looking for her next target. She wanted the Hunter now, knowing a sneak attack would be the most sure fire way of finishing her off. Part of her would have preferred more of a challenge, but getting the job done was the most important part. She saw the demon killing whore lying on a table.

Effy was preoccupied and groaned as another egg slid out of her, this was the second, and was no less surprising than the first one. It felt good though, she thought, and looked hot as fuck. The golf ball sized eggs stretching her open and sloping onto the table, covered in Dana's cum.

Deilla spotted the red skinned demon staying tight to the wall, the light caught something in her hand, the glint drawing Deilla's eye.

"Shit," Deila muttered. Taking off instantly.

Nearly there, Selena thought. The Master is going to be pleased. Maybe she'd be made his special fuck toy.

Deilla zipped across the club in a blur, straight to Effy, coming to a halt near her head.

"GET UP," Deilla shouted, right next to Effy's ear. Effy instantly sat up, the last egg shooting out and rolling across the floor of the club. She looked at the Nymph and then to where she was pointing.

"Who's this?" Effy said, spotting the knife in Selina's hand and getting up. She felt the cum slosh in her stomach. She ignored it. Flicking out her arms and making her blades appear in each hand. She looked at the knife in the demon's hand again, blood dripped from the end and a cold shudder ripped through her, she thought of the panic of whose blood it was. First things first.

"This should be fun cum slut," Selina said.

"If you've hurt any of my friends, I'll......," Effy started, but she stopped herself. "Actually, fuck that. You're dead anyway. I'm fed up with people trying to kill me."

"They'll be no trying this time, only succeeding," Selina said. She dashed forward the last 10 feet, covering the distance quickly.

Effy was ready though and as Selena raised her knife to strike she parried it away, the two enchanted blades ringing out. Selena swiped towards Effy's head and Effy dodged. Effy kicked Selena hard in the stomach, pushing her back. Selena grunted and took a few steps back.

"Bitch," Selena said, recovering. She started slowly moving, looking for a more precision opening.

"Why am I always naked when I fight," Effy muttered, her hands holding her glowing blades defensively in front of her. She mimicked Selena's movement as they slowly rotated around the floor.

"Because you're a slut," Selina said. "Shouldn't take much to deal with such a malnourished bitch," Selena said. Her eyes looked over the skinny human.