All Comments on 'Effy & the Forbidden Book Ch. 01'

by bumonk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing!

Such a hot fun story idea

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Owl had the Right Idea

The semi-colon swooped over the run-together sentences, the comma strafing wildly, ricocheting off the noun that was to be repeated needlessly and highlighting the misspellings in the turgid, redundant prose. The semi-colon ignored it and set down in the comments section rather than misplace another participial phrase.

The detailed stats make the description of the girl sound like a personal ad; all visual details are overdescribed as though the author were trying to recall a lost piece of film (or direct a porno!) rather than paint a picture for the reader's imagination; the deluge from the girl's nethers extinguishes the flame of one's ardor (perhaps in the next chapter a schoolmate will be instructed to build an ark before it's too late?); the first interaction she has, besides with Thing's genital cousin, makes her instantly unlikable; "it's" for "its" and "busy body" for "busybody" can be forgiven, but "clitorus" is the sin against the Holy Ghost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A good story, but need editing

The repeated typos are distracting. If you just run a spellcheck and separate stone of the run-on sentences, the good aspects of the story will be a lot more enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm picturing Effy Stonem from Skins as I wank. Hope I'm doing it right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumonk@bumonk
Thank you to everyone that has followed me, or has put supportive comments on my stories. I know my writing skills are not the best, I'm just someone who enjoys writing and sharing. For those that are interested in the Effy series, so far, goes as follows: Effy and the Forbi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES