Egg Ch. 04

Story Info
Jacob gets with a teacher and the pod erupts.
9.8k words
4.65
9.7k
19

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 08/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note

Again, a thank you to Pixel-Panda for the editing. This person has edited the series thus far and has done a wonderful job. I do appreciate their efforts. That being said, here is the next chapter. I am slowly making sure works are ready and am back to writing slowly. Hopefully new material will be posted in this series soon. I have some side chapters I am working on currently and hoping they add to the lore of the story. Thank you again for the support and hope the reading is enjoyable.

Chapter 4

Jacob woke up again for the third time in the night. Breathing heavily as sweat poured off of him, he tried to calm down. The nightmares of swirling darkness tormented him now without abating in its cryptic message. Sitting up, he looked over at the clock.

"Damn," he said out loud to himself at seeing the clock only reading a little past four in red letters. Getting up, he moved to the bathroom to relieve the pressure he had. After that, he lay back in bed and thought about his previous day.

Billy, his biggest bully, had been consumed by the apparition taking form in his parent's room. After attacking Jacob, the otherworldly being came to the rescue and Billy had been completely drained of his insides. The dried husk of skins and bones still laid next to the bed on the floor in his parent's room. Thinking of that, Jacob realized his father would be due back any day now. A new sort of fear washed over him and he began to cry a bit.

Jacob's father would not understand what was going on. Even when the man returned, what would he say or even do about his missing lover? That thought made Jacob shudder in pain. He knew the fisted blows surely would come with it. His father would know, he always knew when Jacob had done something. Two people have died and so far the only things Jacob had gotten positive out of the experience was a promise from an alien lifeform of untold pleasures and the chance to get laid by Ms. Grace.

Ms. Grace had made advances on him twice earlier in the day. Once in the office and another in the library. Each time Jacob had wanted nothing more than to give her what she wanted. But he had to wait all day tomorrow to get with her. Tomorrow at the track field. He made a mental note and felt better with that.

"Better to have something positive going than to keep dwelling on the two deaths," he surmised to himself. With a sigh, he decided to get up for the day. Early as it was, he bet he could accomplish a few things before he left for school.

The first thing was to search almost the entirety of the house. He avoided his father's room and his parent's shared room as he looked for things that needed fixing. It didn't take longer for him to get a list going. The first task was replacing his father's recliner. Broken when he and Shanda fucked on the thing. The chair had been old, and it wouldn't matter what Jacob said. The fists would do all the talking in that conversation. With a shudder, Jacob found and ordered a recliner online that looked as close to the original as possible.

Jacob quickly found that as he ordered things online that he had much more money than he thought he did. Saved up over the years using his father's generous allowances and subsequently invested, Jacob ordered almost a new household worth of goods. His morning alarm going off brought him out of the trance of shopping. Blinking in surprise at the sudden disturbance, he got up and turned the alarm off.

Rubbing his eyes and stretching, Jacob felt good about what he accomplished. Granted a lot of packages would be delivered over the next few days, but with his newly skinny body, he felt up to the task. Besides, if he could get most of the house furnished and looking good, he bet his father would be impressed. Maybe enough to not notice the chair being different. Plus, something about the whole thing told him the house needed to look better anyway.

Moving from his room, he showered and completed his morning rituals. As he was getting dressed, he noticed how hard his dick had become. It throbbed hard and a thought crossed his mind. With a sigh of mock annoyance, he left getting dressed and moved to his parent's old room.

As he approached to open the door, he could hear the pulsing of a heartbeat in liquid. He gripped the warm doorknob, somehow he knew once turned to open the door, would herald a gust of humid air. He didn't understand it, but the alien pod in the room seemed to increase the moisture in the air considerably. It promised him strange things that Jacob did not understand.

The knob turned and he almost choked with the smell. A salty tang of heat touched his tongue and it tasted sweet. He gagged on it and quickly turned back. Having felt as if he intruded, Jacob frowned knowing his cock would have to wait now for satisfaction. Worship was the only way to please whatever goddess he had pledged himself to, but self-worship seemed inappropriate to him. Never one to masturbate, he returned to his room and finished getting dressed.

After some breakfast, which still consisted of a few pieces of fruit and some boiled eggs, he suddenly remembered that he had Ms. Grace's number. In the previous night's festivities, he had forgotten to text her. Rushing to find his phone, he sent her a text.

"Hey, it's me, Jacob."

Jacob had an uPhone. One that allowed him to see if the message had been delivered and read by the recipient. He watched in morbid fascination as not only did it swap immediately from delivered to read, but also showed the animated ellipses that told him that she was currently typing her response.

"Finally. Thought you forgot about me."

His stomach sank. He had never texted a girl before let alone dreamed of one responding this quickly to him. It made him feel like she was excited to hear from him. Sitting there for a moment at his table, he responded.

"Had something come up and had to take care of it."

She sent back a frowny face.

"I practically waited up all night," she responded. That guilted him a bit.

"Sorry, life," he replied, trying to play it off.

"Don't you want this?"

Jacob was about to reply asking what she was talking about when a picture suddenly appeared on the phone. He dropped his phone out of surprise and quickly recovered himself before picking the phone back up. A girl, no, a woman, had sent him a freshly taken picture of her naughty parts. Parts he got to touch yesterday.

Hers was completely bare. Plump and pale with butterflied lips that glistened with moisture. Pink petals looked inviting as hell and he licked his lips thinking about how hot her pussy felt in his hands. Shaking, he responded.

"How can I not?"

"It's all yours," she replied.

"Do I still have to wait?" He asked.

The animated ellipses that indicated her impending response continued for a long time. So much so that Jacob became aware of the time. He swore to himself before finishing dressing for school. Moving quickly, he gathered his school stuff and phone before moving through the house.

As Jacob left his home and walked to school, he found himself disappointed that Grace didn't respond yet. Even as he walked into school, the phone didn't go off. He silenced the device with a heavy sigh and headed off to his first class.

Class didn't mean anything to Jacob. Even as people continued complimenting his new look and inquired about it, his only thoughts centered around Grace and her gorgeous pussy. Plus, he worried constantly about her never responding. By lunch, he had lost his patience.

Walking down the halls, he went on the hunt for Grace. His first stop took him to the office where after some inquiry he learned she hadn't even shown up to school. That set him on a course of sending another text.

Jacob had leaned up against a set of lockers while he stared at his phone. He hesitated to open the thread for fear of the picture being still visible. His nerves began setting in as he thought about what to send.

Jacob by no means felt desperate, but still, he was nervous to message again. He somehow knew that would make him seem desperate. With a shrug, he took action.

"You okay?"

The message sent and delivered. Almost immediately it said read too. Then a reply came.

"Oh my god, I forgot to send my last text."

"Okay," he replied, not knowing what to say to that. His stomach sank a bit with the realization that she had forgotten. Mostly because he didn't know what it meant.

"Seriously, can you meet me at the meeting place like right now?"

That was a question Jacob did not expect. He sat against the wall thinking of the consequences for a moment. Then another message arrived.

"I literally can't wait anymore. I'll be there in ten."

The message made him suddenly panic. How was he going to get through the school not only that fast but with the break between classes almost concluded? He swiftly moved off the wall and navigated the halls. He surmised that if he could just make it to the computer labs hall, he would be able to use one of the side doors there to leave discreetly. With a target in mind, Jacob left his leaning post and navigated through the halls.

As he walked, Jacob almost wished he had his once ginormous frame. People bumped into him, many of them now unaware of who he was. Thankfully, there weren't any negative comments about this frame. That would have ruined the mood of everything. As he rounded a corner, he found himself suddenly in an empty hall. Any second now, the bell would ring to signal the start of class.

Jacob moved quicker now. He knew the hall he needed to get to would be unwatched by teachers for stragglers. Then as he moved, a sudden thought of being caught by a teacher became a real possibility. To his surprise, when he rounded the next corner he ran right into what he didn't want to.

Ms. Devons let out a squeal of surprise as Jacob ran into her. He bounded and he heard her fall to the floor on her rump.

"I'm sorry Ms. Devons," Jacob stuttered out in horror. This woman was not the one he wanted to run into at the moment. When he suddenly felt a hand grip his hard cock, which had grown painfully hard growing down the leg of his pants. He had been so focused on moving through the halls, he had done his best to ignore it. Now that Ms. Devons had grasped it and elicited a gasp from the both of them, he throbbed even more painfully.

"Oh my god," Ms. Devons spoked before her hand let go. Jacob grabbed it and pulled her up.

Ms. Devons could only be described as a small petite woman. She wore glasses that always changed in style. It seemed to Jacob the few times he had studied her, that she pursued a life of shifting personas. Sometimes she was meek, other times powerful. Today she looked small to him and her blue eyes looked up at him with astonishment.

"I am so sorry," she said slowly as if trying to wrap her mind around the situation.

"It's okay, but, I'm late for class," Jacob replied, knowing it was a lie, but the way his cock throbbed in anticipation of events to come, it didn't matter to him that he did.

"Get to class," she said, seeming to stare right through him.

"Thanks," he said and left her standing in the hallway.

He continued his way through the hall until he arrived at one last corner. Being careful this time, he slowed down enough to gather if anyone was near as he cleared it. Nobody in the halls, he went without being hassled until he reached the door he sought.

No one tended to watch these doors. The halls of Silverton High happened to worry not about its students leaving. Most faculty offered engaging classes and the school's academic national ranking often put it high on the list of great school's.

Outside, Jacob blinked under the bright sun. The side entrance had few windows that watched it and the few that did, only one that rarely had an occupant. This entrance to the school opened directly next to the auditorium. Brick and stone flashed past him as he moved, a sense of urgency pulsing in his testicles. Jacob felt driven to get to the meeting place on-time at all means.

Past the biggest part of the building was the fields. The running track field ran all the way around two football fields while being framed by two baseball fields and two soccer fields. Woven in between the fields and track were different stadium-like areas with bleachers, concession stands, and buildings. Jacob knew a lot of these areas, as he often had used many in the past to hide at lunches, breaks, and to avoid going home. He even knew how to get into some of the buildings as their locks hadn't been maintained in some years.

Moving between the buildings, Jacob realized that he had no idea what her vehicle looked like or where she would even park. There were other vehicles and so he leaned up against a wall, obscured by shadows.

"Are you here?" he responded in his message to her.

The message was delivered but had not been read. He looked at his phone impatiently that she would continue to keep him waiting. Didn't she know how much he needed relief?

Minutes had passed and he looked up from his phone to look at all the cars around. Nothing gave him a hint of where she was. The fact that she hadn't read his message sent shivers of rising fear in him. His thoughts centered on this whole endeavor being a cruel joke. Then he heard the sound of footsteps. Panicking, he moved as far as he could in the shadows, hoping not to be seen at all.

"Jacob?" a small feminine voice whispered.

The voice could barely be heard and he almost missed it altogether.

"Grace?" he responded, his heart pounding in his chest.

There was shuffling of some dirt and then Jacob saw Grace. She moved slowly along the wall opposite him. She wore a floral patterned sundress with leather sandals. He could see her red lipstick from where he stood, shining in the light of the sun. Her blonde hair also glimmered in the rays of light. Grace looked like an angel to Jacob and his throat became dry.

"Where are you?" she whispered.

"Right here," Jacob said after clearing his throat. Nervous, he walked out of the shadows and into the light.

They stood looking at each other for a moment, her blue eyes darting about as she looked down the lanes.

"We are in a bad place to meet," she said. "I had hoped there would be more privacy."

She was biting her lip and shuffling about on her feet in what looked to Jacob like impatience.

"We can't do much here," she said with a groan.

"Why can't we leave?" Jacob asked.

"There are people near my car. If I'm seen leaving with a student..." she said looking down. There was no need to finish the sentence as Jacob understood the severity of the implication.

"I know a place close by," he said.

She stopped shuffling about.

"What do you mean?"

"These old buildings aren't all secured well," he replied whilst turning suddenly and walking briskly on a route to a building he knew he could break into. "Follow me."

Jacob never felt so alive in his life. The exhilaration of talking to a girl and actually having her follow him made him happier than anything in his life.

The building that Jacob chose was almost in the center of the fields. He had no idea what the building was originally intended for, but he knew that inside, it had a few amenities that would be perfect for the two of them. Walking up to the door, he kicked the lock and yanked hard on the doorknob. Like magic, the door popped open.

"See?" he said to Grace.

"If we didn't need this room so bad, I would have had to reprimand you for this," she said. She was back to dancing on her tiptoes. "Can we go in now?"

"After you," he replied.

Grace didn't wait and she went inside. He followed.

"It's a little dark," she commented. Jacob always knew the place would be.

The building had no windows and only single lights in the center of the rooms. Upgrades had never been done here and one would have to wander blindly to the center of the room to find the cord to pull. Jacob did this and soon bathed both of them in yellow light.

"This is so old," she said with a circle examining the room. "At least there are things to be used."

Jacob was about to say something but thought better of it. The dryness in his throat had come back and he feared souring her mood. She stopped turning towards him.

"I would never have known this was on campus," she said. "How did you find this place?"

"Hiding," he replied, feeling sudden heat rising in him as his fists clenched. His gaze fell to the floor and he blinked back tears as he felt ashamed for being such a weak person.

"It wasn't right how you were treated," Grace said and her feet appeared into his view. Looking up, he was thrown back as Grace threw herself onto him and wrapped her arms around him. A soft and wet tongue was thrust into his mouth.

He tasted the sweet cherry on her lips, its sweetness a surprise. The warmth of her tongue was too. Her kiss was sloppy but he minded not. There was a feeling of disappointment when she broke the kiss with him.

"I'm going to make it up to you as much as I can though," she said with a sudden fierceness in her voice.

Jacob didn't know what brought them to where they were after the next few seconds, but he soon found himself pressed up against a wall. Hands were tearing his pants open and soon they were about his ankles. Sensual hands rubbed his clothed crotch as she nibbled and suckled insistently on his ear.

"Fuck'n Christ Jacob," she said.

"What?" he replied in a panic.

"If the ladies knew you had this, let us just say you would have been much more popular."

"Thanks," he said. "You know, you're pretty attractive yourself."

"So is your cock too I bet."

She knelt down in front of him and she yanked his boxers down. His cock relished the unexpected freedom as it flopped heavily out into the air.

"I have to taste it," she groaned.

Jacob wasn't sure what he expected. Maybe a lick or even cutesy kiss on the penis head. But when he watched her begin swallowing his cock, all he could do was fall back against the wall and allow the overwhelmingly pleasurable sensations of the blowjob to wash over him.

Lewd wet sucking sounds filled the room. His cock felt like it was in heaven as she simultaneously sucked and licked on the sensitive tip. Then she switched to slowly jacking him off whilst looking up with a horny gaze at him.

"I want to suck this whole rod with my throat, but I think you're too big."

Jacob could really care less about it. His dick needed more of the stimulation now. Something washed over and he felt a surge of power inside himself.

"That's okay, you can try again after you shove it into your pussy."

The look of surprise on her face was something he relished at that moment.

"I had totally forgotten that I wanted to fuck," she said. "This cock is just so amazing looking."

"It's all yours right now," Jacob said with a sigh of impatience. The increasingly frequent penile throbs for release had become ever more insistent.

"Seems like our friend here is really getting impatient," she noted before standing up.

"I don't want you to fuck me right at this moment. That thing is too big for you to shove into me right away."

Jacob was almost insulted, but then his brain clicked to tell him she hadn't cut at him. Instead, she had told him she needed to be the one to put his cock into her. Maybe his dick had become too big, but if she wanted to ride it, there wouldn't need to be a complaint from him.

"There's a spot where I can lay down," he said.

Grace leaned forward and kissed him once more, rubbing herself against his body. His cock sandwiched between the two of them as she did. The stimulation made him shake and by the time she broke the kiss he was panting.