Egg Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go, I really can't wait any longer," she said.

Jacob kicked his pants away and moved to a set of stairs.

"There is an unused cot upstairs," he said, before going up.

He made it to the top and fumble once more for the light switch. Once on, he saw at once that grace stood at the top of the stair stark naked.

"Sundresses are very easy to take off and put back on," she said.

Grace was much more petite than he realized. Her clothing the other day accentuated her chest, which sported large spheres of breasts. Big and perky, with nipples jutting out proudly. Her waist was toned and hips a bit wider than he would have thought. Grace was gorgeous with her blond hair and red lips.

"You can pick your jaw up," she said with a giggle. "I have never stood naked before in front of a student."

Jacob wondered briefly if she had been with many students or if he was the first.

"I would never do this, only tease, but there's something special about you," she continued. Something told him she was feeling guilty all of a sudden and out of place.

"We don't have to," he offered. "But you won't get another chance at this cock again."

To iterate his point, Jacob went over to the cot. Surprisingly there wasn't a build up of dust on the thing. He sat down and began slowly jacking himself off.

"Sure would be nice to have something more wonderful wrapped around it," Jacob said. It was weird to him how easily he could swap from a meek person into a sexual being. Plus, it felt right too and that unnerved him a bit. What would he become when all was said and done?

Goops of clear viscous pre-cum came out the tip, to which Jacob used to lather up his cock. This action lubed his masculine sex up and soon he groaned in pleasure from the sensations. He closed his eyes trying to remember what sex felt like.

"Dammit," Grace said with a stomp of her feet. "I can't stand it anymore."

Jacob heard her and he opened his eyes to see Grace coming over to him. Her breasts barely moved as she walked, but her hips swung sultrily. As she walked up, Jacob didn't even bother to stop himself.

Grace wasted no time in walking up to him. Jacob soon found himself pushed onto his back and Grace's tongue back inside his mouth. This time, Grace openly moaned into him and Jacob got braver with his hands.

Her shapely breasts were firm and heavy in his hands as he squeezed them gently. A feat that was new to him, but he figured if he made her moan, that was what he should continue doing. Soon enough, his mischievous fingers roamed to her nipples, to which he delightfully found that she groaned throatily and shoved her tongue deeper down his throat in response.

"Touch me," she said after breaking the kiss. The sudden return to being able to breathe freely had Jacob gasping for air. "Just like you did back in the library."

Reaching between them, Jacob snaked a hand down her body until he could move a finger through soaking swollen lips. He remembered that she had thick labia and they felt spongy to his touch as he rubbed over their slippery surfaces. Unfortunately, Jacob was too embarrassed to tell Grace of his inexperience with sex. Despite his current act, he had no field practice in female anatomy in any significant way, but he did know some things.

Like how if you rubbed a hand on the firm nub hidden between the folds of a woman's labia, it would cause the induction of a great amount of pleasure to her. Jacob fumbled his finger through slippery folds of sex until he found her clit. Rubbing on it as he had planned.

"You've found the right spot," she groaned.

Jacob really didn't care what she had to say about it. He found himself fascinated by his discovery of her pleasure point. And hers seemed to be extremely sensitive.

"Oh yes," she exclaimed ecstatically.

Jacob had begun rubbing vigorously on the sensitive nub. Before he knew it, he felt his hand become covered in an unknown viscous liquid.

"I'm squirting," she cried out.

Her thighs powerfully clamped around his hand, trapping him in a painful vice. Jacob felt unprepared as she convulsed uncontrollably. The intermittent sounds of fluids hitting the floor could barely be heard through her gasps.

"Are you okay?" Jacob asked, not understanding what just occurred. Grace had fallen silent for the most part, but her body hadn't relaxed yet. "Hey."

Grace opened her eyes and bit her lip.

"That was glorious," she said. "I really needed that."

She relaxed and Jacob withdrew his hand. He tried to lean up only to be stopped when she grabbed his shoulders and shoved him back down onto the cot.

"But as they say, you can't get too much of a good thing," she said. A fierceness in her hands told Jacob he was in some sort of trouble right at this moment. She moved and ended up straddling him around his waist. "I'm gonna be sore after this."

Jacob didn't know what else to do, but her bountiful breasts dangled in such a way that it felt like they were teasing his face. Reaching up with both hands, he managed to position one to suckle on.

Grace let out a throaty moan, even leaning to lower her sizable chest for easier access to him. He felt elated right now as his cock throbbed. The flesh of her nipple was something new to him. Heck, the whole experience was new for the most part. His first sexual encounter was way more animalistic than what currently transpired, and he lacked the opportunity to properly experience it. He didn't intend to let the second time pass.

Moving back and forth between the two, he suckled without stopping, the two bags of flesh. He loved how firm they were, and felt strangely comforted with it. Something felt just right about it.

"Gosh, Jacob," she cried out. He felt a warmth spread over his stomach and down the sides.

"You peed on me?" he said in sudden fear as he unlatched his mouth from a nipple. It was only when he did that he saw she was in another fit of convulsions. Her face contorted in what seemed like pain. As she seemed to recover, that is when she moved.

"I need your cock in me right now," she yelled. Suddenly, she moved and he found the head of his dick bouncing around looking for a comforting place to be.

He groaned in disappointment when her chest left his immediate reach as she leaned up. Watching as she reached back to grab his cock, he noted how flexible she appeared to be.

"One day you may get to see how flexible I am," she replied. "But today, I am just content in draining everything out of your cock that it has to offer me."

And like that, he slid up her oily cunt.

"Helps a lot that I slobbered this thing down my throat," she groaned.

"I don't know what you mean," Jacob replied, trying to keep his mind lucid as a tight hole took him in. It felt like a rubber band being stretched around his cock as it went down the length.

"The lube my spit provides," she told him. "Lets your rod slide right in easily."

He could definitely agree with that sentiment. When she sank down his entire length the both of them froze, not making a sound at all. Jacob could feel her heartbeat around his dick. An intense pulsing as her pussy squeezed repeatedly and pleasantly.

"Hey," she said. He looked from her chest up to her face. "I hope you're ready, cause I'm gonna milk your cock with my fuckhole."

Then she leaned forward and began riding his cock, cowgirl style.

They both gasped from the calculated machinations of her body. She rode his cock slowly, doing sexy things Jacob wished he brought with him a camera for. One thing was for sure, he had moved his hands to her hips to find that she had a wonderful amount of cushion there. Fingers dug into her flesh as she shifted her hips up and down.

"I'm going to tire out from your length," she said with a moan. "But I can't stop riding it."

"Please don't," he begged her. Sex with a woman seemed to be much more enjoyable to him when she aggressively took it from him. Made him feel like she wanted him even more than presenting herself as Shanda did.

A pang of guilt washed over him for a second until he remembered that Grace was just like Shanda. A slut who needed sex to survive. Who wanted the pleasure to never end. What more was there to her life?

"Boy, I don't plan to stop until your balls are shriveled-up raisins," she hissed while increasing her pace. "I love sex, but hot cum splashing against my womb sets me off even more."

"That's good because you're keeping it up," he grunted, trying to concentrate on holding back the inevitable torrent of cum he no doubt would unleash into her. "I'm gonna cum."

"Don't hold back," she said. "I need it."

Her pace picked up even more, impossible as it seemed to Jacob. He heard the slick noises of their sexes mingling together. It was all too much for him.

"Argh," he yelled.

"Yes," she screamed in reply. "Fill my fuckhole."

Each spurt of cum was more powerful than the one before it. Powerful throbs that made him grunt with their passing. He could feel his balls emptying of their contents.

"God yes," she cried out.

"Ow," he replied. Her long nails scratched down his chest leaving a feeling of fire in the paths. Still, he continued to cum. A fire hose that refused to cease in its dousing mission. At the conclusion of his orgasmic release, Jacob relaxed with a warm feeling washing over his body.

"That was incredible," she said, getting off of him. She fell onto the cot next to him. Things were bigger than he expected, but then as curvy as she was, she wasn't big. "I want you to take a picture of the cum leaking out, then we can go back to fucking."

"Okay," Jacob replied, getting up from the cot. He found a phone thrusted into his hand.

"Kneel down and take as many pictures you can as I push out your cum," she said. "There is a lot of it."

Grace had lain down and he watched as her chest heaved.

"Oh my, there's so much," she said between heated heavy breaths.

Jacob didn't reply. Instead, he knelt down between her legs. He pulled the camera app up on her phone.

"You don't keep your phone locked?" He asked, snapping a few pictures of her angry red lips. The lips of her pussy inflamed in an even angrier red. Her clit had become swollen and fully engorged or so it seemed to him. It could have been hiding before when he fingered her as he did not expect to see the dime sized dome of glistening flesh poking out so proudly out of her meat curtains.

"No need to," she said. "Considering the situation, I love to take pictures of my creamy cunt or myself often. Need two phones because of my career field."

Jacob thought for a moment and worried that she had many pictures of her cunt full of cum.

"You ready?" she asked.

"One sec," Jacob replied. He opened the camera app.

"Ready."

"I'm gonna spread myself first," she told him.

Jacob didn't respond but took pictures of her pussy as she moved fingers to spread her outer labia. As they spread, she groaned.

"It's still so hot."

A few seconds elapsed and then the white creamy goo began flowing through her meaty lips. He marveled with each press of the photo taking button at how astonishingly gorgeous a woman's sex was. Her hidden hole blinked open and shut many times and then began sputtering the thick goo out.

"Oh god," she cried out. "It's going down my ass crack."

Sure enough, the cum was doing that. Viscously flowing out of her gaping sex hole. Jacob marveled at his handiwork creamily flowing down to and across the rose bud of her ass. Even though he snapped pictures continuously, the sight of the pink butthole being covered slowly in his gooey cum made his cock spring almost painfully back into the ready position. Suddenly, another sight made his mind reel back into his memory.

Shanda's puckering asshole came to mind. The ridged fissures of the sphincter in her anus were not as pronounced as Grace's but he knew the woman had enjoyed anal sex extensively. Grace's asshole looked well used to Jacob as the ring of her anus happened to be swollen and way bigger than the dime-sized of Shanda's. This anus happened to be the width of a Canadian Two-Dollar coin and the fissure from its edge was thick and canyon-like as they traveled into dark depths. Feeling bold and without warning, he rubbed his white cum around it.

"Oh, you tease," Grace groaned. He applied more pressure against its elastic tissue. She began breathing heavier once more.

"It's warm," Jacob commented.

"You're gonna find out shortly how much warmer it is if you keep doing that."

"Oh, I don't need the threat," Jacob said, looking up and locking eyes with her. His finger sunk further into the orifice with no resistance.

"God, you're bold."

"Says the office slut on the cot with a student," he replied. A second finger joined the first.

"That's mean," she said with a moan.

"Would a cock be better?" he asked.

Jacob didn't wait for a reply. He put the phone gently onto the floor and moved up between her legs. Her eyes didn't move from his as he sunk his cock back into her cunt.

"What are you doing?"

"Lubing my cock up for that fine ass," he replied. She bit her lip.

"I don't know what it is, but the surprises keep coming."

"What do you mean?" Jacob replied, taking his cock out. Her mouth opened up as if to say something. He looked down and positioned his cock against her puckering anus. The fissures of her ass rubbed pleasantly against the head of his dick.

"You just seem so shy and quiet," she replied.

"Is that what you like?" Jacob asked rhetorically. "Finding a young man who is shy so you can destroy their innocence?"

Jacob had begun raising his voice, but he had a smile on his face.

"Don't be mean," she cried out. He didn't know if that was because of what he said or due to the head of his cock pressing up against his eager sphincter.

"Mean," Jacob said with a laugh. "Mean would be taking this cock away from you wouldn't it?"

Grace let out a gasp, horror written all over her face.

"Please just stick it up my ass," she begged. "I can't live without you up my ass."

"Without me?" Jacob said out loud. No one had ever said something so remotely as needing him in any way. In fact, Jacob had felt earlier when asking about her desire for a young inexperienced male that it could have been any one. The insistence that he specifically needed "him" was something of a surprising conundrum for Jacob. This slut wasn't just one who wanted cock, she needed his cock. Up her ass. What woman used those coupling of words for anyone?

"Yes, god yes, just fuck me," she cried out in a desperate plea. He almost freaked out when he locked eyes with her and saw her black eye shadow running down her cheeks. With an intake of air, he obliged her desperation and sank himself into her bowels.

The heat once again hugged his cock and the sensation was softer to plow his dick against. It felt different from his first experience, and Jacob felt more in control having his cock where it was. In fact, even as he pulled his cock out of the anal sheath, Grace had fallen quiet.

"You okay?" he asked, feeling genuine concern, but in reality, he couldn't stop himself from what he was doing. At this moment, she was something to be used right now for his enjoyment. As he moved, he looked at her and had a bad realization.

Grace's eyes were rolled into the back of her head. While the sounds of his cock schlicking in and out of her ass dominated the noises, he relaxed seeing that she still breathed. He stopped though.

"Hey," Jacob said. There was no reply from her. Her eyes were closed now. Feeling suddenly ashamed and exposed, Jacob did the only thing his mind could think of. He stopped having sex with her.

His dick pulled out with an audible wet pop and he almost freaked realizing that she passed out, she may not remember anything about their encounter. So he placed her fully on the cot and grabbed her dress, which he placed onto her naked form as best he could. Not knowing what else to do, he headed downstairs and got dressed.

Picking his phone up off the ground, where it had fallen before, he decided to take a precautionary course of action which would placate his fears. Right now, Jacob had nothing if Grace woke up and panicked herself.

Moving back upstairs, he was assaulted by the strong scent of sex hanging in the air. He moved through it cautiously as if he were hiding in a fog. Moving quickly, he grabbed her phone and began sending himself everything on it he could find. Surprisingly, Jacob didn't find much in concerns of sex. Only pictures that he had taken of their encounter. There were tons of pictures of herself in various poses and outfits. All sent to himself.

Finally, he did check on her once more. She didn't rouse at all. Feeling bad, he sent a text to her explaining the situation and to call him when she awoke. In all actuality, the whole thing left Jacob unsettled as he had never been in such a situation.

"Waiting around seems like a bad idea," he said out loud to himself.

He let out a sigh of despair before finally deciding to leave.

Walking out of the building on the baseball fields was always a nerve-wracking event for Jacob. Being caught using the buildings by an administrator would be one thing, but if any of his bullies followed then his precious hideaways would end up becoming torture areas. But maybe now they would become his fucking areas.

Opening the door slowly, he peered out before realizing that night had fallen. The sight made him check his phone and over three hours had passed since he had snuck into the building. Feeling brave now that night had fallen, Jacob left the building.

Walking through the fields, Jacob found himself unmolested. No one happened to be around and he walked through the fields quickly before reaching the brighter sidewalks.

Jacob's pace was slow as he walked under the streetlights. The night air was cooler than yesterday and he found himself having missed the walks to and from school. Something that he hadn't crossed his mind as he spent the past days at home.

He checked his phone often, hoping that Grace would text him at some point telling him she was okay. With no luck, he walked down streets navigating them with confidence that there wasn't anything lurking in wait for him.

A slight breeze rustled trees and Jacob began whistling. He felt great except maybe for the uncomfortableness of his cock. It was still swollen, but when he put his pants on, he had tucked the throbbing member up past the waistband. The head pushed against his belly button with its curve, but he paid it no mind as he walked. The throbbing from the lack of release bothered him, but walking dulled it.

Looking up, he saw the moon and found himself lost in its luminous brilliance. The stars complimented the night with it, sharing in the beauty. He thought it was funny how he never looked at the stars before. Then again, he also never stayed out late either on account of his father.

As he walked now, he thought of the man that was his father. The man was late coming home. Business trips could last like that, but Jacob was sure that his father had probably taken a vacation on the return. Such actions had been taken before and even once when he was much younger, Jacob had been home alone for over a month. His father would show up one day, beat him up as usual and life would go on. No explanations, no love, and no happy life.

A tear fell down his face as he walked down the street to his house. The flashing lights of red and blue on the street in front of his house made him panic. Taking some deep breaths, he went home fast.

As he walked down the sidewalk, a cop in full uniform walked up to him.

"Hold on there," the officer said, quickly betraying her gender before he could tell.

"What's going on?" Jacob asked fearing that his father had come home and found the alien monstrosity in the bedroom.