Egg Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's a gas leak further down the street," she said.

It took a moment for that to register in his mind.

"Gas leak?"

"Yeah, several houses down. The Millers had a line open up. We have everyone staying back from their place until the natural gas company gives the all-clear."

Jacob checked the driveway. No car that matched his father's. Just a few emergency vehicles sitting with lights whirling in their different colors. With a sigh of relief, he asked how long the wait would be.

"Not much longer now. They had to dig the line up and once it is changed out, everyone can go home."

"Okay cool."

"Where do you live?"

"Right here," Jacob replied, pointing at his house.

The female cop blinked at him in surprise.

"I'm so sorry, we didn't realize anyone would be home," she said to him.

"Don't worry about it," he said. "Just want to go in."

"You actually can," she said. "You're outside of the zone."

"Good," Jacob said before moving on. A crazy thing for him was that she was an authority figure. Normally he would have been too terrified to do such things. "Have a good night, officer."

If she had responded, then Jacob didn't hear her. He walked up briskly to his door and quickly let himself inside. Securing the door, he moved to check the entirety of the house for security. Something that should have been done before. The front door may have been locked, but if anyone came inside the house through the unlocked back door or windows, they could accidentally find out about the alien.

The chore done, Jacob's stomach growled. Moving to the kitchen, he fixed himself a healthy dinner, stripping his soiled clothes off while he did. After eating, he headed upstairs to shower.

After the shower, Jacob knew there was one thing left to do. He needed to check on the changing lifeform in his parent's bedroom. That worried him as he had no idea what would be in store for him when he did. It took him ten whole minutes to work up the courage to check. Mostly because of the flashing lights that rebounded through the window curtains. If the mysterious lifeform had a dangerous plan of action or if anything else went wrong, at least the cops were nearby to intervene.

Moving to the room, Jacob opened the door slowly. A humid heat of hair did assault him like it did that morning accompanied now by a salty yet pleasant scent. The second is that the cocoon that contained the alien priestess had drastically changed since the last visit.

The fleshy pod on the wall that had looked like a pregnant belly now looked like it was no longer pregnant. A hole in the yellow internal membrane and black outer skin had spilled some of the internal liquid onto the floor, which had stained the carpet green and yellow. That stain radiated out and covered almost the entirety of the carpet in the room.

Something suddenly moved inside the pod. A slushing of sorts and even more liquid spilled to the floor. The last remaining tendril had dropped from its anchoring spot on the wall and the pod now looked a sickly color to him. There wasn't life contained within its cells anymore.

Another sloshing sound came from inside the fast emptying sac. Nervous, Jacob did the one thing that his instincts screamed not to do. He made a noise.

"Hello?" he said. The movement that had been going on stopped.

A weird breathing noise could be heard resounding from inside the sac.

"Do you need help?" he asked, not even knowing why he did. The pounding in his ears told him to run. But he couldn't move.

"Jacob," it uttered his name with a hiss. More weird breathing noises. "I can smell that it's you."

"Yes It is," he said.

"I'll release you then," it said once more in a raspy voice.

Then it felt like a mental weight had been suddenly lifted off of him.

"You are about to witness my glorious birth," it said. How fortuitous for you."

"Umm thanks," Jacob responded honestly, not wanting to be in the room any longer. It was here because of him, but he didn't know what bizzare monstrosity was about to exit the pod.

"It's my thanks," it said in its raspy voice. "It's taking me a bit to set my new body up."

"Is that why your voice sounds raspy?" He asked the question before he thought about it being rude to the alien.

It laughed in response.

"Sorry," he said looking down as heat burned into his cheeks.

"Don't be, I need your honest feedback," it said.

Moments passed. Jacob sighed and moved to lean against the wall. From there he spied the dried out remains of Billy still in the same position from after his death. That sight made Jacob shudder in guilt feeling that the poor guy didn't truly deserve the way he died.

"Jacob," an extremely sensual feminine voice said. "I think I have the voice correct now."

"I'll say," he said, genuinely surprised with the change.

"Does it sound good?"

"As if heaven itself spoke," he said with a smile.

"That's supposed to be a compliment," he said and then there was a second of silence.

"I see. Thank you."

"There will be many more of them, I think," he said.

"As long as it's all for the betterment of worship."

She was referring to sex. Jacob knew that.

"I worshiped with a human woman earlier," he said.

"I know, that was meant to be," she said. "She is undergoing a change as we speak."

"What do you mean?"

Sloshing in the pod was his response. He watched as the now taunt and gray-colored skin of the pod's belly moved around. Something wriggled underneath and even though Jacob had no idea what it would look like, it didn't worry him that a horrifying monster may emerge from the pod. He figured this situation was either really great, to which it had been for the most part. Or that the situation would dissolve into a poor one and then, he figured there would be no point in worrying anyway.

Sighing, Jacob turned over to look at the bed his parents once used more than several years ago. He worried that his father would notice that someone or rather, something had been in the room. Besides the fact that the pod was currently present and so was a deceased male's body.

"You worry too much," she said. At least, he hoped it was a she. That was the whole point of offering a female human up for her to bond to. Gender seemed to be a fluid concept to her kind, or rather whatever she was.

"I try not to," he said sheepishly. "Are you okay?"

"Of course," she replied. "I'm currently just processing the assimilated memories and figuring out the characteristics of this newly acquired female's form that I have shape-shifted into."

"Oh," he replied.

"It's very different. While that woman grew up with it, this is my first time manifesting her form."

Jacob found that understandable.

"We have a huge mess to clean up," he said after a moment.

"Don't worry about the body or this pod. Both are easily disposed of."

As if to support the statement, a tentacle fell from the ceiling to the floor and landed with a crunch. In moments it began cracking before disintegrating into a pile of dust.

"What about you?"

"I am not so easily disposed of, but I will require a bath and food soon."

"I can handle both," he said. "Be back soon."

Jacob tore out of the room. It may have been getting late into the night, but Jacob rushed out of the house excitedly. There weren't many reasons not to.

The first thing was to get things for a woman to bathe in. Running as fast as he could, something that didn't even register to him that he was currently doing, he randown lit streets until he reached a nearby department store.

Shopping for someone other than himself was entirely new, especially being that before, Jacob's embarrassing weight prevented him from shopping in the store himself. He always shopped online. The in-person shopping experience was lost on him as he stood in the aisle of body soaps. He had no idea what to really get, so he grabbed three different liquid body washes. Then he was off to do the same for shampoos and conditioners. He matched scents and then moved to find toothpaste.

After a few moments, he realized he also needed a shopping cart and went to the front to get one. No one bothered him as he went back to buy deodorants and perfumes. He even grabbed a few different lubes. Everything he gathered wasn't just for her either, he realized quickly that anything that would aid in 'worshiping' on her side of things, he needed to provide it.

Moving quickly, he got some clothing items for her. Being that money wasn't a big deal to him, he bought a few different sizes of clothing that didn't have numbers but lettered sizes. He assumed and hoped that she would fit somewhere between small and large clothing sizes. After getting sweat pants, bikinis, shorts, underwear, bras, and a few shirts he went over to the men's side and picked a few shirts to wear himself. Not wanting to offend if by chance what he bought was something she didn't like. Thinking about that, he went back and bought a few sundresses too.

Food was the last thing he needed to buy. He had no idea what to get her for that. Moving fast, he grabbed a variety of foods, including sweets. After finishing and checking out, using the self-checkout stations, he left.

Standing outside, Jacob only now realized a major flaw in his outing. He had no way of traveling back with all the items. He had no car or even a person to call for a ride. Sighing, Jacob did the only thing he could think of. Looking around and feeling altogether like a criminal, Jacob left the department store and traveled home with the stolen shopping cart.

Thankfully, Jacob knew he could take some side roads to get home. Less traveled ones, but it would take longer to get home. So far, Jacob surmised he had been gone for over an hour. The what-ifs continued piling up in his mind and more than once, he stopped momentarily to keep himself from hyperventilating.

Home neared and Jacob had a full-on panic attack seeing the flashing lights in the distance. In his rush, Jacob hadn't even considered the emergency happening down the street from his house. A street over and he would be home. Right now, he stood on a plane in another existence trying to figure out his problem. On one hand, there was the option of leaving the cart by the back yard. A tall wooden fence hid the yard. The issue was, that meant leaving the cart in the open next to a neighbors fence. That would surely mean that if he was stopped or held up the cart wouldn't necessarily still be there when he made it back. The other, meant walking up to his home with the stolen shopping cart. With a deep breath, he chose the latter.

Walking down his street pushing a stolen shopping cart probably wasn't the oddest or worst transgression on his block. Jacob didn't live in the best part of town, but it was far from the worst. There still happened to be homeless people who occasionally frequented the area. Pushing the cart, Jacob moved closer to his home and the still present emergency vehicles.

The loaded shopping cart moved increasingly noisier as he approached home. He never realized how covered in loose gravel the sidewalks were. As he approached home the same blonde cop from earlier approached him.

"Hey, you need to stay back, sir," she said to him. "Oh, it's just you."

"Yeah, it's me," he replied, feeling sheepish and scratching his head.

"You rushed out the door so fast earlier," she said.

"Yeah, I was in a rush. Had to run an errand for my dad and well," Jacob motioned to the stolen shopping cart full of stuff.

"You stole the department store's cart?"

"Not intentionally, but I didn't have another way to carry the stuff home," he said. He saw her tense up. "I plan on returning it as soon as possible."

He held his hands up and put on a face of despair.

"I don't know if I can let this slide," she said, biting her lip. "Do you have a receipt for all this?"

"Yes," Jacob replied. He dug through his pockets and produced the slip of paper to the officer. She snatched the receipt from him.

"Let me see this."

Jacob sat there in his annoyance, but he didn't let it be known how annoyed he was. She went through every bag and checked.

"You have an interesting haul here."

"My dad is bringing home some new girlfriend from overseas and apparently she didn't bring much of her clothing. He didn't tell me her sizes."

"Oh," she replied.

"Yeah, it's really awkward for me too," Jacob said again scratching the back of his head.

"Get the cart back to the store by tomorrow night," she told him, handing the receipt over to him. He took the paper and almost cringed when their skin touched. "I'll be sure to come check and make sure you've returned it."

She walked off her radio loudly cackling from police chatter. Letting out his breath, he pushed the shopping cart up to his front door. Opening the front door, he quickly moved the shopping bags inside and left the stolen cart on the porch before going inside.

The food was the first priority. Putting it up quickly, he moved to grab the soaps first. Moving upstairs, he worried what sight would greet him when he entered his parent's bedroom.

Jacob wasted no time in walking in and putting the bags of soaps onto the bed. He did catch that Billy's body no longer laid where he was. Noting that a dusty end was probably the cause, he turned to the alien apparatus by the wall.

There was no visible hint of life at all in it. The outside looked like tree bark and the only thing still leaning against the wall was the actual pod, which had turned white in totality.

"Are you there?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied. "My skin has finally finished hardening."

"That's good," he replied, having no idea what she was talking about.

"I'm ready to emerge."

She didn't even wait for him to reply. Instead, the white sac burst open and he watched as a seemingly human woman emerged, standing straight. That sight surprised the hell out of Jacob. He didn't expect her to look human or female at all. He drank the view in as she stretched and looked around the room.

This woman was an avatar of fertility. She had an hourglass figure with a voluptuous body. He could see just from her hip size that her backside was big. Her tiny waist was toned. Her round gravity-defying breasts perked up with their grapefruit size and giant jutting nipples.

She stopped stretching and dropped her arms to her side. Lusciously long black hair shined like obsidian and stretched down past her shoulders. Her eyes blinked with giant red irises and black pupils. Her nose was small, her face reserved, and she looked unbelievably beautiful.

"So, what do you think?" she said with a smile.

"I uhh," Jacob had no words. His mouth hung agape speechless at the sight of her.

"I'm here now, Jacob," she said.