Egg Ch. 06

Story Info
Jacob find out the dangers of the changed.
8.1k words
4.6
7.7k
19

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 08/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

Jacob cringed as he walked. Sore or not, he walked normally despite the pain. A requirement he put on himself because of Aurora. Fear about what she would say kept him putting up with the pain.

The thought of her made him smile. She had been at him every chance she got. Providing more sex than probably most women at any given time, but he was happy to get away for some respite. Problems would arise if he spent every moment fucking. His social life would suffer.

Not that there was much of a social life to begin with. With no friends and little activity outside the home besides school, home was all there was. No one called to check on him. Except for last night. His dad finally called.

That conversation went well enough. His father even seemed happy on the phone. Talks of travel and plans upon his return home. No mention of the emergency call, but Jacob knew that there wasn't a bone in the man's body that cared about his son. That didn't matter last night though as it normally would to Jacob. Aurora had been there, waiting to embrace him and take his care away. He stopped on the sidewalk at the thought of Aurora.

The sun sat in the sky, still low as it rose. With a yawn and stretch, he continued on his way to school. Running a few minutes early today, he wanted a head start for the day. It was Friday and his father would be home late the next day. A lot needed to be done.

Aurora had now been in a female body for three days. That caused his dilemma as he realized that Aurora wanted to use that body in all capacities. That in itself she took no blame with a new physical form. Needs that caused neglect of the other chores needing to be done.

All the new furniture needed to be assembled and even though the patriarch wasn't loved, Jacob did feel like the shocks coming would be better taken with a better looking furnished home.

Sighing, he started moving towards school once again.

The walk didn't take long now. When he was bigger, the walk would take him thirty minutes or longer to complete. Now, it took only ten minutes. He wanted a thirty minute window alone just to check on Grace.

About a week ago, she had made a move on Jacob and the two had fucked in one of the many hiding places on the high school campus. Since then, he visited every morning to check on the pulsating cocoon that contained her.

Jacob asked Aurora before why Grace changed. Aurora skirted the question, but mostly assured him it was for the better. There would also need to be more. The spreading of knowledge about the Goddess of Love and Lusts would bring about a better world. Jacob accepted the answer, but still found himself bothered by it.

The exterior doors of the school were almost always opened early. Teachers did arrive before students. Most of those teachers rarely even noticed Jacob walking through the halls. Many, if not all, knew Jacob had little to go home to, so they usually turned a blind eye. But that was all before he lost his excess weight.

Now as he walked in, many teachers did look up. A few even said some greetings to him. One way or another, he didn't think any of them really cared. Except Grace, who Jacob barely noticed as she slipped around a corner. That confounded him being that yesterday she had still been cocooned in one of the buildings next to the baseball field.

Moving rather quickly though the hall, he moved lightly to stay quiet. A feat that never would have been possible before. He felt like a rogue, moving through shadows, and whatnot. It wasn't lost on him that the halls of the school were very well-lit.

"Jacob," A harsh but silent voice said.

It stopped him dead in his tracks.

He turned to see Ms. Devons looking up at him with her blue eyes boring into him. Today, the woman was wearing black rimmed glasses and had her hair pulled back into a bun. Her black pantsuit was only offset by the dark blue blouse underneath a suit jacket.

"What do you think you're doing by running through the halls of this school?"

"I uh," Jacob was at a loss as to what to say to her. It's not like he had a real reason that would make sense to her. Explaining that he was pursuing a woman he had fucked a week ago and had turned into a cocoon and now emerged didn't feel like a good story.

"Come with me now," she said harshly. Pulling him by the arm, she yanked him into a classroom. The heavy metal door being closed behind him made him worry.

He turned to look at her. He realized that the room walls were lined with colorful posters with inspirational quotes printed on them. This classroom belonged to her.

"I can't believe you would do such a thing, Jacob," she yelled at him.

"That's enough," he said with an equally powerful voice. "You are one to talk about what's acceptable or not."

"What do you mean?" she said, moving back against the door.

"Grabbing a male student's cock in his pants," Jacob said. The switch happened again. A surge of confidence swelled in him. Of course, he referred to the time he had knocked her down as he made his way to the building where he would fuck Grace a week ago. When the teacher had reached up to grab something to help her to stand, her hand had grabbed onto his dick.

"That was an accident," she said, turning bright red. He knew then that this whole thing had been a farce.

"Was it now?"

He took a step towards her.

"If you wanted to see it, all you had to do was ask."

With a zipper quickly pulled down, Jacob pulled his massive cock out for Ms. Devons to see. She gasped at the sight, a visible look of shock on her face.

"Much bigger than you thought huh?"

"What happened to you?" she asked. But he could see by her slight fidgeting that that question didn't matter in its intent.

"A teacher grabbed it. Want to feel it directly this time?" he asked, holding out it towards her. Even though they were a few feet apart, he hoped the offer would still be tantalizing for her. He could use some relief.

"I," she looked around the room. "I think we have only a few minutes. Would a taste be okay?"

Jacob smiled at that. In a blink of his eye, she was over to him and on her knees. There were some mutterings of marveling, but her hot breath on his skin left him little to think about.

"Is there a way I can study this further later?" she asked.

He looked down at her beaming blue eyes and felt disappointed.

"I thought you said we had a few."

"We do," she replied standing up. She moved over to the door and leaned against it. "My pants are loose enough that they'll slide down past my ass from just a little tug. Get them down and shove that thing of yours up into me."

Bounding over, almost skipping, Jacob did exactly as she commanded. Gripping the bands of her pants, he pulled until they popped over her ass and stopped at her thighs.

"That's far enough," she said. "Now stick it in."

"A good student obeys his teachers right?"

Jacob wanted to imagine that when he pulled her pants down, the slick pussy juices would be thick. He imagined that they would be stuck to cloth and skin alike. There wasn't time to find out, but thankfully, she was wet enough for him to slide right on in.

"Oh god," she cried out. A hand reached back and pulled on an ass cheek. It didn't matter to him. He was all too happy to get closer to her womanly heat.

"So much for needing a break," he said to himself.

"What was that?" she said with a moan.

"Your pussy is really hot," he shouted out, half-expecting some sort of panic on her part. There wasn't to his disappointment, but he shifted his thoughts to her sex.

She wasn't as tight as he would have liked, no doubt owing to her own sexual activities. Mattering a little, he began shoving his cock as deep as he could into her.

Ms. Devons whimpered from the onslaught. Cock shoved up against her womb's entrance, Jacob did his best to keep her womb kissing the tip of his dick. That was until she started meeting his thrust and then he found he didn't need to try so hard.

"You're a screamer huh?" Jacob said between exerted breaths.

"Yeah, and it's really hard to keep quiet," she said with gasps. Thankfully, Jacob didn't need to hear her scream. What he needed was to cum. That desire seemed to take over, but then the bell rang.

"No," she let out a groan of despair. They had both stopped. "I have to get ready for class. Students will be here soon."

They uncoupled and within seconds, both of them had their respective pants back up.

"You have detention on Monday young man," she said to him. "While I can say I enjoyed this, you still will need to pay for the running in the halls."

"Yeah, okay," he said with a laugh. "See you Monday after school."

Jacob left the class. He knew the first bell was only a fifteen minute warning until students started showing up in droves. Even though they could have continued, each second after the bell would be steps closer to being discovered faster. And no teacher wanted to be caught with a student, even if that student was of age.

With a shrug, he moved back to the hall he last saw Grace walk into. Even though people would be arriving by the minute, he still found himself needing to know where she went off to.

Moving slowly, not wanting to be caught up again by another teacher, he listened carefully. The hall that Grace had been last seen going down did have a dead end. So he moved slowly until he heard a sound. An unexpected and throaty moan laden with ecstasy.

Jacob started moving quicker. Another moan and he knew which classroom it was. Room 606, which was funny being that the room was always vacant. Used for extra storage, it was no wonder why Grace would have used the room to masturbate in. Laughing a bit to himself at his worry, he knew the young woman had a major sex drive and several days without relief. She probably had a rapacious sex drive like Aurora.

Opening up the door, Jacob expected to see Grace spread-eagled on the floor going to town on herself with her fingers. Maybe even shoving some sort of phallic object inside to simulate herself. What he didn't expect to see was her riding someone.

"Close the door, if you want to join, just take your pants off," she said.

"Grace," Jacob replied, horrified at what he saw.

Grace had in fact, emerged for her cocoon changed, more so than he expected. Dozens of writhing tentacles sprouted from her back. Their opened tips seemed to be wetly suckling on various places of the man's body while the slimy tendrils coiled around his limbs and torso to serve as restraints. He closed the door softly and walked over to her.

"Oh hey Jacob," she said to him, flipping her hair back. Moving closer, he saw that it too had transformed into a mass of shiny tentacles. He moved around to see her from the front. Everything about Grace screamed that she was now an otherworldly being. "Like what you see?"

"No," he said. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Fucking," she said. "Well, more like riding. This has been more of a one-sided tryst than I wanted."

Her solid blue eyes looked at him.

"Want to join in?"

He did, but he knew it was a bad idea.

"Who is that?"

"Mr. Watts, I think. I don't know if it really matters. He won't be around for much longer."

"You can't do that," he said with a harsh whisper.

"You're beginning to throw off my fun," she said, eyes narrowing at him.

"I'm not trying to."

"Then get your cock out and give me some," she hissed. A slimy tentacle suddenly wrapped itself tightly around his left ankle.

"I want to, but the time."

"Matters not. Get it out now!"

Now too afraid not to say something, he told her to knock it off.

"Look at the poor man, you're killing him and at school of all places. People who saw him this morning will be asking questions when he isn't at class. Get off of him now," he commanded.

There was a look of surprise on Grace's alien-looking face as her body gradually morphed back to her human form. She still had Mr. Watts's cock swallowed inside her sex as she straddled him. That man looked worse for wear. As if he was submerged in water for too long, he was wrinkled head to toe. Nothing about his breathing looked like it was easy.

"How did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"You shut my need for sex completely off. I fuck this man almost every day and you somehow made me stop against my will. He has such a good cock."

"You were eating him," Jacob said.

A look of disgust came across her face.

"It felt so good though," she said. "To have such complete control of every bit of this."

"Well, you don't anymore. You need to get dressed and get to work."

"What about him?" she asked standing up. Jacob's eyes raised seeing the thick trunk of a cock fall out of her. Not long, but thicker than a wrist.

"He isn't dead so leave him be for now. Meet me at my house later."

"Okay," she said, biting her lip.

"No sex either until we work out what to do."

"Until you work out what to do," she said with a pout. "I mean, I really need some cock. You know how hard it's gonna be to wait?"

"Don't you think I know that? I want to fuck you here and right now, but we have a responsibility here not to get exposed. What would our Goddess think?"

Grace seemed to pale from the statement.

"You're right," she said with a defeated tone. "I will keep myself under control until I can find a more suitable mate."

"Get dressed," he commanded. The second bell rang, signaling the true moment of arrival of the student body.

She did and to no surprise, she put on a white sundress with light blue flowers and trims. While dressing, Jacob looked at Mr. Watts. The poor man's deep breathing made him look terrible. As he studied, Jacob could see that she had sucked the man almost down to the bone. His ribs were looking visible.

"You did quite the number on him," Jacob said with disappointed dissidence.

"He agreed to the price, and I was hungry."

She stretched.

"You better get to class there kiddo."

With a sigh, he moved to leave the class. She grabbed him on his way by and planted a kiss on him. With soft lips, she shifted the dead mood into one of wonderful promises.

"Why would you do that?" he asked angrily.

"If I have to suffer," she said with a gleam in her eyes. "So do you."

Then she left, leaving him throbbing hard in the departure. Sighing again, he followed but by the time he entered the hall, she had mingled into the crowd of students that had gathered. Frustrated for the second time that day, Jacob slunked off to his first class.

Classes for Jacob were often slow. Billy had been a constant torment, but he was gone now. Sure, people talked about him, even asked where he could be, but no one directed attention to Jacob for these things. Not that he had anything to do with Billy's death. That unfortunate incident had everything to do with Aurora's protectiveness more than anything else.

The day went by fast. There wasn't much in classes and most people offered little to him. He did pass by Ms. Devons throughout the day, who blushed heavily each time they crossed paths. Once, she tried to avoid looking at him. Another, they got close in the classroom and he grabbed her butt as he passed. She let out a squeak of protest.

That made him laugh to himself as he wondered on his way to auto shop class how she even kept herself sane. Somehow, or rather, he knew, her pussy was gestating in anticipation all day. It made him jittery imagining that she would be low-key rubbing her slit all day in various ways to stimulate herself as students did their coursework in-class.

Finally the last bell rang. Everyone avoided him still. He did eye a few girls looking at him, but under his gaze they quickly turned away. Getting up, Jacob went to leave when he was stopped.

"Jacob," the teacher for the day said in a stern voice. It was Mr. Davids. A rather lanky teacher who often subbed in for teachers when he could. He was one of the track coaches and a counselor by trade.

"Yeah?" he replied standing at the doorway.

The older man looked at Jacob. Everyone knew Mr. Davids was fresh out of teacher's college and he looked young. That being said, the man commanded some respect for his authority. That stopped Jacob being that his cock throbbed insistently to be buried in a Ms. Devons' snatch and finish what started earlier.

"So it's freaky what happened to you."

"Yeah."

"Are you going to explain?"

Jacob thought for the second time about telling someone what really transpired. That made him wonder for a second if maybe there existed in a way, something inside wanted him to tell. Everything was for the Goddess now, but he had no name to tell. The lack of details justified not telling.

"Just melted off," he said.

"Bull crap," Mr. Davids replied. "I don't know what you did but miracles like this don't happen."

They did if the thing fucking your brains out constantly was a life form from another plane of existence. But Jacob didn't say that. He couldn't. Not like anyone would believe him.

"I saw a doctor, they were baffled by this too," he said with a shrug.

Davids nodded at this explanation and then turned away. Jacob wasted no time in the opening and slipped out the door. Ms. Devons awaited him and he needed to get at that pussy.

Walking briskly through the halls, he half-expected to be stopped. As he went, there was nothing stopping him from reaching her classroom. Upon entering, he found himself disappointed to see that she was engaged with a parent. It took seconds for him to learn that the parent was unhappy about her child's grades. He locked eyes with Ms. Devons.

At that moment, he knew she would be occupied for more than a few minutes. Those eyes also seemed to plead with him to wait. He nodded at her and he saw the slight bite of a lower lip.

"Sorry Ms. Devons, I wanted to get some help with homework. I'll be waiting down in room, 606," he said before turning and walking briskly away.

Room 606 was the room where Grace had been feeding on the male teacher. Jacob did hope the guy was okay now, but as he opened the door to see clothes still strewn across the floor, his heart sank.

"You should let me finish him off," a female voice said. Jacob turned to see Grace leaning against the wall next to the door. "He would have died better."

"I forgot," Jacob said sheepishly.

"And now instead of dying from a sweet embrace, he died wheezing and alone."

"Why were you feeding on him?"

"I was hungry but he couldn't keep up."

"Keep up?"

"Oh he wasn't like you. I needed more orgasmic bliss from him and bonding time. His body gave out long before we could have bonded."

"Is this how it's going to be with every convert?" Jacob said with an exasperated sigh.

"We require certain things for them to qualify as a suitable mate. Everything is for the Goddess, but to continue to be worthy, we all have to meet the requirements. He did not, and as such, he worshiped only once."

The matter of fact explanation satisfied him for the moment. It seemed that there were a lot of things worth further discussing with Aurora. If he managed to keep converting women, having them wandering and eating any male they came across until they found a suitable mate caused too many problems. Three had been killed so far in the endeavors of two different alien women.

"There needs to be some ground rules," he said.

"Well, first, let's do something about the hard cock in your pants," she said with a moan. Her hand lifted her dress and another went to town on a sopping wet pussy. "You could at least let me ride that good hard dick for a good long while."

"I can't," he replied with a solemn grimace.

"I know, there is another about to join our fold. I don't think she would mind, but by the off chance."

Grace was moaning much more audibly now.