Egg Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you doing that?"

"Because our new convert needs all the help she can get to help her accept the changes heading her way. Pheromones will lull her into an easier change. Your cock will do most of the work, as she has already tasted its greatness."

"Fuck it," Jacob said with a growing frustration.

Jacob walked up to her and yanked her hand out of her pants. She went to protest, but he shoved the musky coated fingers into her own mouth. Blue eyes looked at him. She licked the finger seductively slowly. At that moment, Jacob unzipped his pants and yanked his cock out. His next action had him lifting her leg.

"That's right," she groaned into his ear. "Shove that fat cock into my tight little cunt."

He grunted in reply. Shoving his cock into her with domineering force, going until she began shuddering.

"Ah, that hit the spot," she said with a satisfied sigh.

"You came already?"

"Yeah," she said, the words drawn out and sounding like a drunk.

Jacob watched as she lost composure of the form she held. Her skin paled and hairs tentacled. He watched as her jaw split between the upper and lower jaws as multiple rows of sharp pointy teeth showed themselves. Light blue spots began appearing on her like they would be on a cow. Not that she was a cow, far from it.

"She will be here any second," he said, worried about her appearance.

"I will hide shortly, just let me finish orgasming."

Jacob hadn't realized it, but the flesh folds of her pussy were still milking his cock in long undulating waves. It almost made him want to finish what he started with her. He could almost feel how heavy his balls had become with their hanging weight. The insistent throbbing in the head of his cock told him that his body grew increasingly impatient from the delayed end.

"You can pull out now," she said plainly to him. And he did. A long slide out and he heard a splash of liquids onto the floor. "Jeez you make me so wet you know?"

Within seconds, Grace looked like her human self again. Jacob pulled his pants back up and got his cock back inside his underpants.

"You need to leave," Jacob said, zipping himself up.

"I know," Grace replied. "You take a lot out of a girl, and she's coming down the hallway."

"You need to hide," Jacob said with a panic.

"I will," she said with a sigh.

Jacob looked panicked at the door when it opened. He didn't see Grace move or anything as Mrs. Devons walked in.

"Jacob?"

"I'm here," Jacob said. One of the things he hadn't given credit to anything was how gloomy the room was. It did have windows, but with blinds and stacked desks, the room often sat in a permeating dinginess. Near dark is how the room needed to be anyways for the secrecy it provided, especially lately with all of the extra activities for it.

"Oh thank goodness," she said, closing the door behind her. "Even though you told me to come here, I was nervous you wouldn't be here."

"Why?" he asked her.

"We don't have time for that, I need your cock now!"

Jacob opened his arms wide. A microphone for her to declare her lustful enrollment into servitude. Time seemed to stop as she moved over to him. Dropping in front of him, he closed his eyes as her hands pulled his throbbing rod out.

"It smells so musky," she said.

"Sorry it's been a long day."

Eyes still closed and making no movements, he waited until she made another move. That wait didn't take long before her hot mouth wrapped around his cock. With a gurgling moan, the sounds of slurping filled the room. The aggressive slurping would continue, promising a greedy appetite and sloppy sex. He shuddered when a powerful vacuum engulfed his length.

Jacob looked down to eyes peering up at him. Ms. Devons seemed to smile before she closed her eyes. Head bobbing, Jacob lasted exactly a few seconds more before grunting out a finish.

Coughing brought him out of orgasmic bliss. He looked down to see Ms. Devons coughing into her hands.

"You okay?"

"Yeah," she said between some coughs. "Just a lot more than I expected."

"The cock or cum?" Jacob asked with a laugh.

"Both I suppose," she said standing up. Lips smacking she looked at him. "That was some thick stuff."

"Sorry," he said with a shrug.

"I want some of it in my..."

"Go ahead, say it."

A look swept across her face. He couldn't tell if it was disgust or conflict. It wouldn't matter as she smiled quickly.

"I need you to put some of that thick spunk of yours in my pussy," she said with a squeal.

He smiled at her and dropped his arms.

"Whatever you need, miss."

Ms. Devons moved over to one of the desks stored in the room. She pulled a wooden office chair out. Pants dropped to the floor, filling the room with the musk of wanton lust. A leg hiked up on the chair and a spreading of one's ass cheek, which showed dripping lips and a peculiar color of sex to Jacob. Heavy brown looking lips draped down with copious amounts of juices dripping from them. Looking carefully, he could see shimmering strings stretching too, to the panties on the floor below. Not needing anymore of an invitation, Jacob waltzed up to the altar of worship.

"Best part of you younger ones is that you recover fast."

Jacob caught himself asking how many of the older women at school would know such a thing.

She groaned throatily as he slid into her heat. The angle made her tighter, but he didn't get to savor the feeling of vaginal walls molding to him. Her hips began moving before he sank in all the way and it felt more intense to him as she took control of the impaling.

"I've been thinking of this cock all day," she exclaimed, shoving herself back harder.

"Good, because the pussy has been on its mind all day."

"Could you thrust harder?"

The question made him pause for a second.

"What did you say?"

"Could you thrust harder?"

"How dare you slut," he angrily growled. He grabbed her head, fingers digging deep into her hair.

"Yes," she screamed out when he pulled her hair. With a final pushback, she froze.

There was no movement, and Jacob stayed still. Though he wondered what transpired right then, he dare not interrupt it. While her heat and ass pressed against him, he listened to her breathing.

Moments stretched to what seemed like minutes. An eternity could pass at the moment and Jacob wouldn't know when it would end. Even though he was aware of her heartbeat and his own cock's insistence, he did not move. Sighing to himself, life seemed to stop completely. Then it changed, the metaphorical pause button unpressed.

"Fuck yes," Ms. Devons screamed out. Jacob was taken aback by the sudden reanimation. Flesh shaking, ass cheeks flexing as they spread with a pushback. A wall of flesh stopped his cock from going in any further, but he felt the pulsations in her cumming cunt.

"I accept, oh I accept the offer."

Ms. Devons shoved Jacob away, to which he felt a bit indignant about having his hard cock yet again ripped out of pussy before it came.

"What the hell?" he said angrily.

Ms. Devons was too far gone to be able to acknowledge him. Like a faucet running, eerily black slime began pouring out of her pussy in noisingly wet sloppy plops. As with Grace and Aurora, that slime began growing tendrils of pure black that snaked like veins up Ms. Devons legs. She fell out of the chair and into the expanding puddle of goo.

"Well done," Grace said, stepping seemingly out of the shadows. In the bit of light there was, Jacob could see a grin on her face as she watched the conversion. "In three days, I will have a new sister."

"Yeah," Jacob said, watching as the black womb encompassed the teacher. In seconds, thick rubbery black tentacles snaked out for the anchoring and defense. "We're gonna need to lock the room up."

"For her?" Grace said with a laugh. "Any one who wonders in here will be kept alive until she emerges."

"She will emerge hungry," he said.

"And horny," she replied. "Speaking of horny, you wanna fire that thing off into my ass?"

"Tempting, but right now, I just want to go home."

"Oh," she said with disappointment.

"Let's get out of her first, the noises of this bizarre transformation are almost sickening."

"It's a song of beauty," Grace said. Jacob couldn't tell if rebuke or statement was woven into the words. With a shrug, he pulled his pants up and fixed himself.

"Still, let's get home."

"You're denying me a chance to worship?"

Grace started into him about the rebuke of sex from earlier. While he understood her insistence on taking care of sex, the timing would be off. None of this mattered to Grace. She wanted more and he denied her.

They walked the halls of the school together, not coming across another soul as they did. Jacob would have liked to talk about that, not knowing how late it was. Instead, they walked with her repeating the same plea. Eventually, they passed the offices and she told him she needed to get something out of her office. He followed and realized before the door to her office even closed, that he would be fucking her.

"Now then," Grace said.

Jacob moved quickly and shoved her up against the door. It interrupted whatever thought she planned on presenting. Hard and desperate again for his own release, he lost all care about holding off.

"What-?"

"You want to be fucked in the ass, well, you got it."

Pulling her dress up, he pulled his cock out at the same time, each hand working while he used his weight to hold her. With the tasks done, his cock sprang angrily into the cleft of her ass.

"You don't need any-oh, you know."

Jacob did. The converts would always be ready for any orifice to be used. Somehow he knew this and now would never forget it.

"Yes, slide it in deeper."

Jacob did, feeling the sphincter of her ass, a tight barrier that constantly squeezed down his shaft. Like a rolled o-ring up and down a pipe. It didn't take long for her to lose her composure again.

Grace's monstrous alien form sprang back into existence before his eyes. Not that it bothered him. By now, sheer pleasure overrode everything else as he rutted to a grand finish.

"Fuck," Grace called out with a cracking sound punctuating the outcry. He could tell she was cumming, but didn't stop shoving his cock hard into her. The thrusts' feverish pace were met now as Grace threw herself back into him. "You're taking too long, give me your cum."

The begging picked up there. He didn't know what had gotten into her, besides his dick, but that begging made him feel powerful. At a whim, he could end the sex by emptying into the bowels of her ass. Another whim, that he continued to shove his cock into her.

"I will cum when I'm good and ready," he yelled over her begging. "Now turn your ass over."

Grace may have groaned, but it was on unhearing ears. To Jacob, all she needed to do was obey. Much to his delight, she swiveled herself and after some awkward repositioning, during which his cock never left her ass, they were back to fucking.

"Oh this is different," Jacob said looking into the blue galaxy eyes of Grace. With eyes locked with him, she licked her lips. A thick and long prehensile tongue that rolled over her lips slowly.

"I'll say," she said, her mouth agape now, exposing several rows of sharp teeth on the upper and lower parts of her alien-like mouth. He looked down to watch her anus creatively swallow his cock. The eager anal orifice stretching outward like a volcano being plugged. After each pull out, her pussy squirted a small stream of milky white spray. Almost like a refined mist, and the color evident only by the streams that ran down his cock. The extra lube made a squishy noise as the muscles clenched onto his cock.

Their eyes locked. He wanted to know what she thought. To even feel what her body felt. Everything for him laid at the shaft of his cock. That is until he felt the powerful throbs of the inevitable for him.

"Do it," she said with a hiss. "Fill my ass up with your thick cream."

He groaned.

"Come on master, cum in my ass."

"Ah."

"Master, yes," Grace exclaimed. Powerful legs wrapped around his waist and held him tightly against her body during his final thrust.

Jacob doubled over as his swollen balls emptied out with explosive ferocity. Each pump of cum made him heave with a spasm.

"Oh that is so delicious."

Jacob looked up to see her licking her lips. A gloss seemed to cover her eyes.

"I can feel its warmth," she said, falling back onto the desk completely. Her many tentacles writhed around her on top of the desk as she relaxed. When her legs fell away, he pulled out of her ass.

"Warn a girl."

"Sorry."

Jacob pulled his pants back up and made himself decent.

"We need to go."

"Yeah, I know."

Grace was slow to rise up. When she did, he stared at her alien form.

"What?"

"You need to look human."

"Oh, right."

Only a second would pass for her to change.

"I can't wait until when I don't have to revert," she said looking at him. "It unnerves me that I can't be in my new natural form."

He shrugged before motioning to the door.

"I need to get home," he said.

"You don't need to wait for me."

"I think I do. If you decide to snack on the way home."

She laughed.

"If I do, I'll behave. I do need clothes anyways so I will drop you off. I can't stay over at your place. It is the weekend."

She winked at him walking by. Jacob already knew that her promise would be broken. Not that he knew about her nightly dealings before she hooked up with him. What he did know is that her strongsex drive couldn't have been satiated by him alone.

They walked down the halls in relative silence. Grace was humming and doing a bit of a skip as they did. He thought the look was great, but remembered that only in reality, that there would never be a settling with her. In fact, as the main conduit to the Goddess with regards to recruitment, many more women would be in his future.

When they got outside, Grace gave him a final deep kiss and gave him her thanks. With an apology, she left him standing in front of the school. Sighing heavily, Jacob began the walk home.

Nothing happened on the walk home. There wasn't a constant threat of encountering a bully anymore and the sinking sun provided a nice companion. Thoughts of the rest of the night filled his head. A shower definitely had to be first on the list. Or a better idea would be to order food then get a shower. He bet Aurora had eaten everything in the house by now.

When he arrived home, the boxes containing the ordered furniture sat still on the front porch. There were a ton of boxes. Sighing, he realized those needed to be moved in before a shower.

Jacob hardly ever felt happy at home. Not since his mother had passed and his father's abusive nature began. When he opened the door, the last thing he expected to see, a 'welcome home' greeting.

"Jacob."

His name said in a wind of excitement. A welcoming embrace coupled with strength. Tentacle hair wrapping around his head before sensually wet lips crushed against his. Hot breath heralded the long probing tongue that intermingled into his mouth. The deep kiss was long and passionate in its unexpected desperation.

"You've been worshiping with others," Aurora said, breaking the kiss with a giggle. "I can taste them on you."

"I'm sorry," Jacob said, panicked.

"Why?" she asked, looking up at him. Her pink eyes seemed to be sparkling.

"It isn't normal in my world for women to be excited about her man having sex with others."

"You were worshiping and recruiting. Any woman should be proud of her man's devotions."

She let him go.

"Are you coming in?"

"I need to bring the furniture in and start getting it ready."

"Your father will be home tomorrow," she said with a twirl. "I can't wait to meet him."

The sharp toothy smile she wore on her face was one of pure horror. Her eyes were pools of red and then the look disappeared just as fast as it had appeared.

"I'm hungry."

"Chinese?"

"And you."

"Let me order and I'll get to work on the furniture."

He knew she was watching him as he moved. An effort on his part to ignore it for now. There would be time later for her, but he needed to get things done.

Ordering the Chinese food proved to be challenging as he had to guess what quantities of food to order. The man on the phone seemed upset with how much food was ordered, but Jacob promised a good tip to the delivery driver.

After the call, Jacob started unpacking boxes outside and moving the furniture inside. Some had to be built, from which he found a perverse sense of pride in himself when he finished book shelves, various benches, new tables, and whatnot.

The only break he took was to eat. Aurora ate with him, but said little, her pink eyes locking with his often. Once done, he went right back to work, breaking down boxes, arranging furniture and hanging pictures.

There wasn't much in terms of family stuff in the house. Jacob couldn't even think of where to even look for old family photos when he ordered. Instead of relying on that, he decided to order many different art pieces involving the woods. As the woods had been such an escape for Jacob, it felt just right.

Along the many walls, he had framed pictures positioned ever so often. Above the fireplace, he mounted a huge flatscreen tv. Everything looked great and he fell down with a huge sigh onto one of the couches. No sooner had he done that, when Aurora was there.

"I thought you would never be done," she said sitting in the new ottoman in front of him. He had his head back and made no effort to look at her.

"It was a lot," he said.

"Watching you work was quite something."

His head rolled up from the back of the couch. She was wearing some of the clothes he bought in her human form.

"I'm really not sure what that means."

"It means you deserve some attention."

Aurora stood up in front of him.

"I learned a lot on your computer today. I thought I'd give you a treat."

Jacob remained silent. Not that he needed to say anything. She blew a kiss at him.

"I hope you're ready."

A smile broke across his face. She smiled back and then began to dance. There were twirls, leg kicks, and hands that moved across her body. Each movement meant to bring out desires. Once clothes began moving and exposing skin, Jacob realized what the dance was for.

His cock strained against his boxers almost immediately while watching Aurora's dance. Her fluid movements in dance were a choreographed masterpiece. Before long, her skin became even more bare as clothes were discarded. Eroticism at its finest, Jacob found his mouth agape as her pants fell to the ground.

The masturbation began in earnest at that point. Jacob didn't even see at first that her hands moved. What clued him in was the shimmering of liquid across her body coupled with the sweet scent of her salty sex. The moans she eventually emitted were drowned out by the sounds of her wet sex being played with.

"Jacob," she moaned, squeezing her own breasts with a throaty moan. "Jacob, watching you was so infuriatingly hard to keep myself from you."

Jacob had leaned forward towards her in not only intrigue, but to touch. Reaching out, her warm body folding into his arms and he hugged her, hands on her butt and face buried into her stomach. Heart beats heard, he found a bit of comfort from resting against her.

"I can't do it anymore," she said with a frustrated growl.

Jacob found himself on his back, pants ripped off and Aurora straddling him cowgirl-style. The heat of her sex radiated out with a dripping insistence. There was also still the sound of her continued masturbatiion paired with ecstatic moans.

"I hope you are ready Jacob," she said, her voice flat.

Aurora stood up, and slowly lowered herself downwards to his erect penis. They locked eyes, hers a furiously dark pink.