Egg Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watch closely."

He looked down at her plump pussy lips, fat and engorged. Then pink tentacles slowly snaked out from between them.

"Watch as they engulf your cock," she said. He could see the shudder of her body as the warm prehensile appendages, some of which also had suction cups on them like an octopus, started to wrap themselves around his cock. "Each one of these are more sensitive than any human woman's clitoris."

As if to emphasis, he watched as a milky white fluid dripped copiously out of her sex. It may have grossed out anyone else, but Jacob knew it was a sign that Aurora was orgasming. He had been coated head to toe before in her juices. By now, it had become a bit of a ceremony to get his cock coated in hers before they actually copulated.

"And let me tell you Jacob," she said, sinking down his shaft fully. "This amount of pleasure would be enough to drive any mortal mad."

Jacob grabbed her ankles, knowing the next bit would be rough. Unlike the other women who allowed Jacob to have his way with them for the most part, Aurora often over the past week had essentially been in total control.

"You're so deep in me," she exclaimed with a moan.

And he felt like he was. Jacob at one point, wanted to take the chance to study her inhuman anatomy. No doubt, that would involve him having to ask or forcing it. Aurora didn't seem to want to take things slow.

"Don't hold back Jacob," she demanded as fingers dug into his chest. Aurora grated even more, leaning back so he had to look up at her heaving chest. She had lost control of her form, and her breast size had begun increasing. Not that it would matter. Any size would be perky and Aurora liked hers to be melons.

The next thing that changed with Aurora was her hair whose strands combined and twirled into lengthy tubular tentacles. Her nipples, around the areolas, sprouted small tendrils too, which he knew to be overly sensitive.

"I'm gonna cum again," she cried out, going rigid. The spray of her milky cum covered his body. The explosion of female cum wasn't gross at all to Jacob. In actuality, he reveled in any woman's orgasm. For this one, he stuck his tongue out and enjoyed the sweet taste of it. She, of course, was shaking with massive spasms as each powerful vaginal contraction happened. The uncontrolled contractions of her cunt forced Jacob over his own edge.

"Ah yes, fill me," Aurora screamed, her voice going into a high pitch. When she finished, she collapsed backward, popping his cock out of her. It sprang up, bringing it with it, a mix of his and her cum.

"That was wonderful."

"Yeah," Jacob agreed, listening to her labored breathing. He looked down at her spread legs to see her pussy splayed open. There weren't any tentacles anymore. Fat lips splayed apart where the nub of a huge clit sat and the dark hole of her pleasures.

"Like what you see?"

"I want to see much more."

She laughed.

"You will, but for now, I have to get this body satisfied."

"What do you mean by that?" Jacob asked worried the sex for her wasn't wholesome.

"What I mean is that I constantly crave sex and right now I struggle with control."

That made him think of Grace from earlier.

"What did you do today?"

"Do you mean who?"

"Yeah."

Jacob felt as if she was about to answer, but then an unexpected pounding on the door interrupted their conversation.

"Who could that be?" Jacob scrambling up. He quickly moved to find something to wear. Having to run up stairs to change quickly. Two more times the pounding on the door had happened.

"Hold on," Jacob said almost angrily on the forth pound. He opened the door to see the blonde cop from earlier in the week.

"Can I help you officer," he said, trying to be cordial and sweet to her.

"Yeah, just checking in on you," she said. A radio crackled on her hip. She didn't pay any attention to it.

"I returned the cart," he said to her, not understanding one bit why he felt like the spotlight was on him. This woman had an aura of power about her.

"I bet," she laughed. "You seem to have been busy."

"Yeah," he said, leaning back a bit as she looked into the house. He didn't think there was anything for him to worry about with a cop. Granted, he could tell that she was scoping the place out.

"Jacob, who is it?"

"It's the police, Aurora."

That was the cue for Aurora, who sensually arose from the couch with a long stretch. A white tank top did little to hide her body, which she wore as a stacked nubile woman.

"Everything okay?"

Jacob knew what the effort on Aurora's part was for. A seductive act done to get another convert. Not that he minded. The cop's looks were great and she did seem to have a personality and career that would allow for good expansion of the cult.

"Yeah, Officer?"

"It's Officer Hadley. Meredith Hadley," she replied. "And yes, everything is okay."

"Is she thirsty?"

Aurora's question took him aback. The look on the officer's face was hard. Maybe she was concerned, but then she responded.

"Yes, may I have a glass of water?"

Jacob stepped aside and Meredith came inside.