Egg Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That filled you up?"

She didn't answer. Jacob felt comical as he pulled two twenties out and placed them on the table next to her. He wondered briefly when the change would hit her. The thought of it made him worry being that the establishment had to have other workers at some point. Wandering to the front, he made sure his clothes were fixed before heading into the bathroom to wash his face.

The cold water felt nice on his face. He wasn't above walking around in triumph to the smell of pussy on his face, but he didn't want to attract unwanted attention from a passerby. The past of people cringing as they passed do to the smell of him. Wiping his face off, he smiled at himself in the mirror before making sure everything was presentable about him. Then he left the restroom.

Walking out, he noticed that the waitress could no longer be seen from the front.

"Must have moved to the back," he said out loud to himself. He knew that if she moved that quickly to the back, she would probably be experiencing the change soon. It made him worry, but in another city, he shrugged with the knowledge that if something did get found out, nothing would be tied to him. With a smile, he moved to the door.

A push on the door and he almost slammed into it as it didn't yield. With surprise, he found that the door needed a button pushed to open. Laughing, he opened the door and made sure that it closed behind him. A pull on the handle and the door didn't budge. Off to the side, in a window hung a sign that said closed.

Jacob laughed again to himself. Nothing about the encounter made sense to him, but he got laid. Sex made him feel better and he almost skipped down the sidewalk to his car. He got in and started it up with a roar. Looking around, he didn't see anyone, but he didn't peel out of the spot and into the road.

Jacob drove back towards his home feeling content with the day. Though he didn't start off the day with any plan, he learned that he couldn't let life pass him by. There needed to be action on his part. Maybe that's why Aurora stayed silent for the time being.

He jumped when the ringing of his phone reverberated through the car loudly. After another ring he answered the phone, not even looking at the display to see who called.

"Hello?"

"Jacob?"

"Aurora?"

"Yeah."

Jacob was surprised. He didn't know that Aurora could use a phone. Let alone, he didn't even know when she got one.

"Where are you?"

Her tone over the phone sounded worried to him. Soft and filled with a tremble.

"What's wrong?"

"You haven't been home. I came by to see you. Are you okay?"

"Just driving back home now. Went out for a bit."

"I know you visited Meredith."

The comment didn't sound accusatory.

"I went looking for you originally."

He found the speed needed to travel on the highway a bit exhilarating.

"I have been busy with preparations."

"It's been a few days."

"I know, and I'm starving for you."

Those words hurt somehow. Jacob felt that it meant she only called on him for sexual things. He didn't want to be used.

"I missed you."

She was silent on the line.

"I'm sorry Jacob. You're the most important thing in the world to me and hurting you isn't what I want."

He shifted through traffic, his mood now beginning to sour.

"I want companionship," he said grumpily as he drove. "I want you, but not just physically. If you can check in and out without considering me in that decision, what are we doing?"

Jacob understood he probably stood in the wrong unloading emotionally onto her. Aurora did have her responsibilities to the world she worked in creating. While they both worked for the goal of worshiping The Goddess, he felt abandoned. And nothing felt worse than that.

"Jacob," she spoke. "I have to be honest with you concerning that. We are getting to the point where companionship won't be difficult for you or me. I told you, what this is, what I am, is first and foremost a herald for our goddess. Trust me when I say that spending every day with you in rapturous worship is the most ideal situation for me, but then the arrival of our goddess will never be realized."

"But it's been a few days since I've seen you."

"I know, and believe me I know. You wouldn't believe the amount of stress your father embodies."

Jacob knew his father.

"What is he doing?"

"He is uh, well, handsy is one way of putting it."

Jacob wanted to believe that his father would only do something like touching places that were unwanted using his hands. Another worser possibility is that a locked fist touched. Unfortunately, Jacob also surmised that both could be the case. That meant that he needed to find out what actually transpired.

"What did he actually do?"

"Ms. Devons, well, she has seen better days."

"Hitting then?"

"And he does like my rear, but with his lack of compatibility with us, I find it revolting. Only reason he is still around is because of you."

Jacob almost took the last comment as her telling him to already accept it. He knew she held back on a verdict for him. Apparent to him, is that she feared upsetting him.

"Where do you want me?"

"Can you come home immediately?"

Home.

Where was that to Jacob? He didn't know.

"I'll head over to my father's."

A pause of permeating silence filled the air. The road's consistent reverberating took over as it pushed into the sphere of awareness. Jacob let the silence stand, too afraid to break it now over what Aurora would say.

"I am here already," she said, her voice flat. "Be prepared."

The call was cut off.

Jacob only sighed. Something was very off with Aurora. She didn't even utter a goodbye when she hung up. Maybe his refusal to act on his father upset her far more than she let on. He got the hint and it soured his mood as he drove now. Even though some sex with Aurora would be a welcome activity, he wanted to do something more besides have sex with her.

"Wonder if she would like flowers," he said out loud with an anger starting to grow in his chest. Thinking that it didn't matter, he drove straight to his dad's place, which did take another hour. By the time he got there, Jacob felt calmer.

Sitting in the car for a moment, he gathered his thoughts as he looked at the house. There didn't seem to be any change in it. His observation surprised him. A few weeks ago, the place's aura felt more welcoming. Was it the presence of his father that tainted it? It didn't matter now as he got out of the car.

The air around him hung quietly in the air. Not even a sound of birds chirping in the air or a rustle of a nice breeze. With a sigh, he let go of his thoughts and walked into the house. There was no happy greeting. In fact, the quietness followed him into the house.

"Hello?"

He called out. No answer, but a scent hung in the air. A flowery pleasant scent and his cock throbbed eagerly under its smell. It confused him for a second. Why would such a thing be here?

Walking through the house, he stepped into the living room and found Aurora asleep on the couch. He stood for a moment, observing her.

Aurora didn't sleep making any noise. He could see the rhythmic rising and falling of her chest. The color of her hair was different now, colored in a bright red. Skin complexion also appeared lighter to him. Nothing new for Aurora, but she still had the petite body from the last time he saw her. Standing there, he wondered if he should wake her at all.

"Aurora," he said. A groan let out from her. About to call her again, she sat up abruptly.

"Jacob," she cried out in excitement and ran over to him. She embraced him in a hug, and buried her head into his shoulder. A nice scent of flowers filled his nostrils and he realized that her hair felt damp against his chin. She leaned back and her pink ever-changing eyes locked with his.

He felt, in that moment, all of the foulness of his mood melt away. Without thinking, he locked lips with her and fell blissfully into a passionate deep kiss.

Aurora never held back with her love. Before long, her long and thick probing tongue filled his mouth and her soft warm hands roamed across his back. Soon, Jacob's desire for her grew until his hands were roaming over her too.

Cupping her firm buttocks in his hand, he realized how much in that moment digging fingers into her voluptuous form felt better. Then again, he would never complain about having such a wonderful woman in any form.

"I feel better," he said, breaking the kiss.

"From what?"

Jacob took a breath and prepared to tell her, but then, the front door flew open startling both of them. He turned quickly as his father lumbered into the house. The patriarch stood there for a moment, but he didn't acknowledge the two of them.

"Get in here," he said. The command in his voice left no illusions on the power he exerted as Ms. Devons walked timidly in. Jacob almost exploded into anger seeing the teacher walk in.

Ms. Devons didn't look like herself.

There wasn't a smile on her face. Black-rimmed glasses sat on her face, but he could see where her eyes were puffy from crying. Everything about her was reserved and she jumped when the front door closed behind her.

"Hey dad," Jacob said, calling the man's attention to himself.

"Didn't see you there Jacob," the man responded. "Go cook something for all of us."

The command was lodged at Ms. Devons who quickly rounded the corner to disappear into the kitchen. Jacob's father loudly smacked her on the ass as she passed, and the squeak that she replied with almost sounded cute. The man then walked into the living room before sitting on the couch. The tension in the air increased ten fold once he did.

"For what do I owe this visit to?"

"Nothing, just came by to pick Aurora up."

His dad sneered before looking over to Aurora.

"She's too good for you."

"She doesn't seem to think so."

Jacob surprised himself how quickly he spoke up. Even his father seemed to be a bit confused at his outburst. Normally, the man would have flown across the room to stamp out such a rebellious attitude. Instead, she sat back on the couch.

"Remember, your girlfriend won't be here later."

"I thought I was staying the night Jacob," Aurora came up to him and latched onto his arm. She let out a whine looking up at him. It made him smile a bit.

"None of that now," his father said, ruining the moment for Jacob. He liked when Aurora played cute. "You can stay for dinner, but me and my son will be having a private conversation later regarding our family's business."

A laugh had to be stifled with a cough from Jacob. His father didn't realize that Jacob may fear the man, but Aurora's presence alone left him feeling on a more equal footing with the abusive father.

"We can talk now if you want."

Jacob's father's head cocked in confusion.

"What, you got laid and lost some weight thinking that will allow you to stand up to me?"

His father slowly rose from the couch and squared up from across the room. Aurora's fingernails dug almost painfully into his arm. Whatever transpired in the past before with Jacob's father, something would be done here. That is until a scream sounded with the crashing of dishes.

"Wait here," his father commanded him before moving into the kitchen. Immediately, yelling began. While that happened, Jacob began hearing Ms. Devons cries of utter terror. At the first sounds of physical abuse, Jacob understood now why his father had no place in the world.

"Do whatever you will," he said.

"What?"

"I said, do whatever you want with him."

Jacob turned to Aurora and grabbed her into an embrace. She stiffened at the embrace.

"Are you absolutely sure?" she growled.

Even if he wasn't, he knew she had begun changing even before he let her do.

"Just don't use any sex."

She looked up and smiled at him, showing rows of sharp teeth. Her eyes were burning bright red from sheer excitement now.

"It's gonna be a hell of a party."

Aurora left him alone in the living room as she approached the kitchen.

"What the hell do you want?"

Jacob heard his father yell at the woman as she went into the kitchen.

"What on Earth are you doing?"

There wasn't an answer with words. Instead, Jacob heard a sharp growl.

"Oh my god!"

The shrill scream was abruptly cut off soon after it began. Jacob huffed at the realization that by his own command, the last long time tormentor in his life now, no longer existed. Soon, after Aurora finished, he would address the question of what to do with everything.

12