Egg Ch. 11

Story Info
Continual adventures of Jacob as he succumbs to the changes.
8k words
4.58
4k
7

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 08/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

To all the readers, thank you once again for your patience. Life isn't getting easier on time, but I still write as much as I can when I can. Most days, that's a sentence or two. Anyways, Thanks again to my editor Pixel_Panda. Without his help, these stories would be much worse off. Lastly, I am working on new chapters as well as side stories as I develop this world. As others have requested, I am still working on the other series as I can as well. Thank you again.

Chapter 11

Jacob could not believe where he was. One foolish emotional outburst and he found himself in an interrogation room at a Verdant Valley's police department station. Sure, he probably would still have ended up here with how fast he was driving, but his yelling at the cop when they pulled up quickly escalated things.

His chest and arms still hurt from the heavy handed handling. The female cop ripped him away from the car and slammed him to the ground. Honestly, he thought he would have been in an actual jail cell. Instead, he found himself in an interrogation room. He knew that's where he was by the set up.

One door in, a silver table and he faced the door while seated in an uncomfortable metal chair. He was also still cuffed and his hands sat uncomfortably secured at his lower back.

"I didn't think yelling at the cop would lead me to this predicament," he spoke out loud to himself. He put his head on the table and enjoyed the coldness of the hard surface. Closing his eyes, he wondered if this would be the place where his life ended.

He couldn't think of how this predicament would resolve itself. Arrested, he would be away from Aurora for a bit. He wondered how she would react to him disappearing. Just as he began liking the idea of that fantasy, the door opened. He didn't react to it, but listened as it closed.

"Mr. Grand," a commanding feminine voice said his name.

He still didn't react. Even when heavy footfalls of boots on the hard surface echoed off the hard surfaces of the room.

"Mr, Grand."

This time his name echoed with more force. Peeling himself up from the hard surface of the desk, he leaned back in the chair to look at the officer.

"What?" he growled.

"Might want to change your attitude. You're in enough trouble as it is."

He scoffed. Jacob may have been intimidated before and even as recently as last week, but today, a surge of rebellious attitude went through him. What he really wanted to tell the female cop was to fuck off. Though, thankfully for him, he had enough sense for logic to remain in place.

"I'm Officer Rodriguez," she started. She had a bit of an accent and a strong personality evident through her tough sounding tone. "I hope you know, you're in a lot of trouble."

"For being belligerent to a cop? I don't think that's going to be as big of a deal as you think."

Jacob was sure in his bravado. Sure, he didn't comply when asked to calm down, but yelling at a cop wasn't illegal. At least, if it was, what would be the worst to come of it?

Officer Rodriquez pulled the only other chair out. A squeal of protest sounded as its legs dragged across the hard concrete floor. He watched as she took a seat in it.

"What? No good cop?"

"Listen here," she said through clenched teeth. It sounded like a snarl especially when she pointed at him. "I don't know who you think you are, but you're gonna show me some goddamn respect."

"Or what?"

The look on her face almost made Jacob burst into a fit of laughter. He managed to hold back, but a comical look told him she hadn't expected such a response. This woman was used to authority and wielded it without thought of consequence or hesitation.

"I know my rights and having me here over a simple traffic stop seems excessive. Why don't you just tell me what you want."

She growled as she slammed a thick manila colored folder onto the table. Jacob took a second to study the woman's appearance.

Even with a fierce look, he could tell that out of uniform she was a looker. He had to look down to see her even seated. That and she was puffy, which told him she wore her body armor. Everything looked professional too, but she had a soft looking face and dark black hair. That was pulled back and from the amount of hair product, shined in the light. She did not have make-up on but she still held a beauty to her even with the commanding attitude.

"I want to ask you about some things."

"Off the record?"

She let out a sigh. He could tell his questions were not something she wanted. Knowing cops would and could lie is something he knew from many hours of watching videos online. That thought hit him and he realized it had been weeks since he gamed.

"Of course," she hissed."

"Great, can I get the cuffs off?"

She muttered something, too low for him to catch. Second later, his arms were free and they were back to staring at each other from across the table.

"So let's start with you. What happened?"

"What do you mean?"

"Look," she hissed once more, spreading her fingers out and closing them into tight fists. "You're not dumb I think. Just answer please."

"Well, my mom's dead and my dad went somewhere on a trip. I pretty much fend for myself."

"What about your weight?"

"Don't know much about that."

"I have a reliable report that a month ago you were like five-hundred pounds. Then you showed up to school like you are. Have some sort of liposuction?"

"That would be none of your business if I did," he said with a laugh. "I don't think I want to talk at all about that."

She bit her lip. Jacob suspected she was working on a change of strategy.

"Everyone is worried about you."

The sudden softness in her voice may have worked. A change so sudden, he could feel the tension whisp out of the room.

"Don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Go all good cop on me," he replied shifting around. "Makes me uncomfortable. Besides, no one cares about me."

Her raised brows may have softened any one. Even observing them, he could tell she was caught completely off guard.

"So you talked to the school people. Seems they over shared and we may be at the point of me needing to ask for a lawyer."

"There's no need for that. I uh, well I just have a few questions."

"Ask then."

She chewed her lip some more. Jacob got the impression she was working out a different way to approach him.

"Not sanctioned is it?"

"S'cuse me?"

"What's got me in this chair, it's under the radar I take it."

"Look, a concerned mom asked me to look into the disappearance of her brother."

Jacob knew where this was going. Images flashing in his mind of Billy's shriveled up corpse. All of his innards sucked into the monstrous pod that Aurora resided in. He hadn't thought about that horrendous night since then. Having tried to put it behind himself, he wouldn't have remembered Billy at all. The bully had tortured him nonstop. As far as Jacob was concerned, the punishment didn't fit the crime, but good riddance.

"So do you know anything?"

"About?"

"Billy Marston."

"What do you want to know?"

He could tell the questions were getting to her. She was shifting around herself now and he watched her with keen interest. Only one cop ever took interest in him, and thus far, most of that attention was centered around sexual acts.

"About Billy? Nothing at all."

"You mean to tell me you know nothing about the disappearance of Billy?"

"Why would I?"

"Stop the bullshit," she yelled at him."From all accounts this boy did nothing but torment you for years. I talked to a few people. Even I find it far-fetched of what happened to you."

"I don't wish to discuss my medical issues," he replied coldly.

"This isn't going to work."

"I know. I can't think of a reason I'm here."

"Look I could charge you for assault."

Jacob was aware of that. To him though, those charges hadn't come up yet. He didn't think she really had anything. Plus, no one had come looking for the Pizza guy at all. Kenny's car had been a bitch to get rid of.

He smiled at that memory.

How long had it taken? Aurora couldn't keep her hands off him. The amount of sex while panicking to get rid of something that would lead police to him had been intoxicating. They even fucked nonstop in the car.

"Something funny?"

"No," Jacob replied, trying not to burst out laughing. Aurora had loved the pizza so much. He had fucked her while her ass hung out of the back seat while she devoured pizza. A fun memory of him taking his cock out at one point and shoving it up her ass. She had made some sort of comment about food going into both ends. He had just hoped not to stick his dick into whatever she ate. Then again, Aurora didn't produce waste. Her body naturally broke down and used everything it consumed.

His cock grew hard in his pants and a feeling of wanton lust washed over him. He looked to his captor and wandered if he could fuck her now in the ass. Another cop would be helpful to the cause too. Someone else to run interference.

Meredith. He needed her here now. That cop slut needed to help him. As if summoned, the door opened and in walked that alien cop.

"Room is taken," Rodrigeuz snapped.

"Oh I know Officer Rodriguez," Meredith replied, giving no indication of the hostility from the shorter woman. The heavy metal door closed hard behind her. "That's why I am here. You have a person of interest that's mine."

"Oh really? Well, I'm interrogating him at the moment. You need to leave and wait until I'm finished."

"Normally, you would have the say so in that, but not only do I outrank you, you also have stumbled on someone helping me with an investigation."

"There are no dibs on perps," Rodriquez growled. Jacob got the impression the two of them didn't get along with how they glared at each other. He also didn't know how to really intervene either. He sat back and relaxed.

Melissa moved lightning quick. Rodriguez may have tried to scream, but the disguised mass of alien tentacles subdued the female cop. Jacob, who wanted to now intervene, sat back in his chair instead. After his last encounter with the changed cop, he realized the smartest thing to do, would be to sit back and watch.

The struggle between the two needed popcorn. Jacob tried not to laugh as each of them took turns in different holds. Though, he thought Melissa was playing with the other cop. He knew in no actual way would the alien woman lose the fight.

"Ha, I got you, you slut," Officer Rodriguez exclaimed.

That excitement was short-lived. Jacob knew it would be.

"Congrats Maria," Melissa let out a bout of laughter. "It's too bad that you bit off more than you could chew."

"I have you pinned whore," Maria hissed. "And when I get some cuffs on you, you will be having a worse day than now."

"Melissa," Jacob spoke, causing both to look over at him. His cock had grown hard now, and he felt the pangs of needing sexual release as his ball churned. "You shouldn't play with her."

"I'll deal with you in a moment," Maria again hissed.

"I know, but it's fun. Believe it or not, Maria here is the biggest slut in the department. Fucking anyone willing to get in back of a cop car with her."

"I'm still here," the cop growled at Melissa.

"So what are you planning to do with her?"

"One look at your cock, and this slut will be a cock sleeve for it. So take it out."

"I don't think that's a very good idea considering where we are."

Maria looked at Jacob, and he thought he saw fear appear in her eyes. Jacob knew that no matter what, the two of them would be at the mercy of Melissa and her demeanor lately had been dangerous towards him. The look she shot his way told him that he better listen. With a sigh, he began to undo his pants.

"What are you doing?" Maria asked, panic now evident in her voice. Jacob watched as she tried to let go of Melissa only to fail.

"It's too late for that now," Melissa said, a smile breaking across her face and a crazed look appeared in her eyes.

"I'll fight you," Maria hissed.

"No, you want. Bit of a masochist aren't you?"

"So what if I am?"

"See my friend over there, he has a huge manly cock. So big it'll split you into two."

"What makes you think I'll allow this."

Jacob should have guessed that Melissa would take up that challenge.

"Because," she sang. "I'm going to do this."

"Oh my god."

That's when Jacob knew this encounter would end with Maria becoming the newest member of the fold. He watched as Melissa's alien form took shape. Where she has sported the small petite blonde, she now had grown in mass and size as tentacles came erupting from various parts of her body.

There then, was the sound of ripping cloth.

"Admit it, you've always dreamt of something like this."

There may have been a scream, but if there was, it wouldn't be heard over clothes ripping. Soon, both Maria and the monster woman known as Melissa were naked. For Melissa though, Jacob watched as various tentacles peeled away from her body as they morphed their tubular forms into existence. An eldritch nightmare that had a sexiness to it. Then the main assault began.

Jacob didn't even get to really witness Meredith's assault of Maria as he became the next target of Merdeith's assault. Melissa laughed maniacally and Jacob was reminded why he didn't like the cop. Too much crazy.

One of Melissa's tentacles waved excitedly back and forth in front of his face. The tip blossomed into an imitation of the genitals of a woman. Then it kept growing in size to where the majora each looked bigger than his hand. The cavern of this freshly crafted vagina rhythmically flexed open and closed underneath a giant clit, teasing him. Jacob held his arms wide apart, knowing exactly where the sex was going.

Like a hungry leech, the pussy-like cock milking tentacle suckered itself onto and down his length. He let out a thankful sigh as the pressure had begun to become painful in his balls. That pain had become a bit more prevalent the longer he went without worshiping.

"Ah yes," he groaned into pleasure. He needed to get off and grabbed the tentacular cunt.

"Look at his pleasure Maria," he heard Melissa instruct. There was no care for him though as he drove himself in and out of the ginormous pussy. "That's what you can do. And let me tell you, it's not all about him. The orgasms are amazing and all you have to do is say yes."

Jacob heard a muffled answer, but it didn't matter to him. He needed the relief and he was sure Melissa wanted a load of him. Especially being that their last encounter back in the woods and how aggressive she had been. Maybe it was the needs for cum and sex, or maybe a need for power. She scared him, but the attempt to get her rival into the fold.

"Any second, he's going to cum into that pussy, triggering my own orgasm. This is the power we have gained from embracing the goddess. Men will throw themselves at you and you get to find the best one for yourself. God Jacob. You tease. Cum in me. Please."

The sudden change in her voice. The one where she was a pushy seductress into a whining high-pitched school girl sent him over. With a final thrust, his vision blurred.

"That's right...fuck that hole, make it quiver...ah...he's coming," Melissa moaned outloud.

Jacob didn't care to hear her. The lewd sucking and loud gulping of her giant girthy cock milking tentacle pulled the heaviness out of his balls and after what seemed like an eternity of endless semen-filled bulges making their way down the length of the tentacle, he let it fall off his cock and to the floor with a wet 'plop.'

"Oh Jacob," Melissa sang to him. "Don't get too comfy. We still have to induct our other cop friend here."

"Why?" he asked with a contented sigh.

"Why not?"

"Are you wanting a dynamic buddy cop woman traveling fuck fest?"

"That's an awesome idea. What do you think Maria?"

"I...need...cock," the latina cop said.

By now, she was engulfed in Melissa's tentacles and Jacob grew hard imagining all the ways those squirming appendages teased and penetrated her. The squirming mass of them peeled away and Maria lay before him on a bed of them, legs spread wide.

"Are you sure?"

"Daamit Jacob, she is spread out before you and drunk on pleasure. Get your cock in her," Melissa hissed.

Jacob couldn't see the blonde cop in the horror fest she had become. He didn't want to go against her again knowing that before she did some terrible things to him. There wasn't a way though to get around the conditions set forth by the goddess.

"She has to tell me she is okay with it," he replied to Melissa.

"Fuck Jacob, just take it."

"No," he growled. The two of them kept their voices low. Maria let out a moan.

"Fine," Melissa replied. "Oh Maria, if you want it, you have to beg for it. Jacob doesn't like it when he isn't told what to do. So tell him."

"Jacob, I need you papi. Please come give me that polla."

Jacob knew the intent of not the meaning of the Spanish words. That was enough for him and his reservations. Stepping forward, his cock led him to the tan beauty's spread and hairy cunt.

A tentacle wrapped around his waist as he got closer and pulled him. Jacob wanted to freeze and yell at Melissa that he could fuck a girl all on his own. Instead, he let the cop do what she willed, and he soon found Maria's arms and legs wrapped around him as he sank into her sex.

"O! Mios you're huge," she cried out.

Jacob gritted his teeth and Melissa's tentacle pulled him deeper into the other cop. As tight as she was, he knew that factored into the size she felt. The. the fucking began in earnest.

Maria and Melissa worked in tandem together. Melissa worked the two of them like puppets, but Maria spit out a series of Spanish curses and moans. For Jacob though, he felt great burying himself into a woman. Like everything was right in the world for him providing her pleasure. It helped him feel better about the situation.

How long they went at it became lost on Jacob as bodily fluids coated him and sweat poured off of him. Maria had definitely cum more than a few times, and Jacob had begun to tire of the situation.

"Melissa," he moaned, "Are you wanting some too? Let me go so I can work on cumming."

"You want to cum?"

"The hell Melissa," Jacob cried out as a slimy tentacle entered his back door. Then with little warning, his world exploded into stars as she pressed against his prostate. The rubbing kept up and spurt after spurt filled Maria. When he was finished, the tentacles practically pulled him away from Maria.

"Get dressed and leave Jacob, you're not needed here anymore."

The dismissal hurt. Without him, none of what the women were getting as gifts from the goddess were possible. Dejected and feeling violated once more, he grabbed his clothes and dressed while whatever tryst continued with the cops.

The police station was fairly empty and Jacob didn't come across any other cops as he went through. He half-expected one of the many doors to swing open at any second and someone to stop him from wandering out. None did, and soon he found himself outside in the bright sun. Jacob let out a growl of frustration when he realized his car wasn't around. WIth no phone either, he was left on his own to find a way home. That began his walk under the unforgiving sun.

Jacob had been familiar with the downtown area of his city. While it was miles away from home, he hoped to either pass a taxi and pay for a ride, or find someone willing to let him hitch one. The latter presented itself to him after an hour of walking.

Sweating, Jacob stood in the shade of a tree for a moment. While sitting there, the most unbelievable van pulled up. Old, covered in many spots of rust, and brown with a faded rainbow on the side described the hunk of metal perfectly. Astounded because years ago, there had been a government program to get most of the vehicles like this one off the road. Apparently, this one survived.