Egg Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you need a ride?"

A melodious voice called out from the open passenger window. Elated, Jacob ran up to the door and saw possibly the hottest and most curvaceous woman he had ever seen. A red headed beauty wearing little make-up and jean overalls. Those pants looked to barely be containing her massive mammaries that were covered by a white tee.

"Uh sure," he replied, opening the van door which protested with a loud squeak.

Upon opening the door, he saw pale white legs where the coveralls revealed themselves to be shorts. She wore brown boots and he got the impression of a female farm hand as the look. Maybe in another world she would have been a milk maid. Either way, her beauty instantly brought out a lust in him.

Climbing in, he made sure not to slam the van door closed and it let out its protest once more. Sitting back, he looked over at her.

"Thank you," he grinned. "I'm Jacob."

"Name's Francesca," she replied, returning the smile. "Where ya headed?"

"Home," he replied as the van began moving.

"Where's that?"

Jacob told her and she began asking questions fairly quickly about him. He replied, inquired about her. He found out she was barely out of her twenties. Lived in her van and liked to travel only because she couldn't find a place to call her own. They talked a bit and Jacob hadn't noticed she had stopped somewhere in a secluded spot until she let out a sigh and stretched.

"Sorry, I need to use the restroom," she told him.

Her door didn't protest at all when she opened it and got out. Jacob leaned up against the window of the van when movement in the side mirror caught his eye.

Francesca apparently in her van living lifestyle hadn't considered any public decency. He watched as she undid the clasps of her overalls and pulled them down. Naked flesh appeared and Jacob almost looked away to give her some decency. That is until she started to pee while standing up and holding a cock in one hand.

"She's both?" Jacob said out loud, trying to process what he was watching. She finished and shook herself once before reapplying her clothing. Now decent once more, she came back around the driver's side. Once again, she got in without the van's door protesting.

"That's much better," she sighed.

Jacob looked over and still saw a beautiful woman. Confused feelings went through him.

"Ask her," a voice prompted in his head. It was not Aurora's. "I am curious myself. Besides, if she is a woman with extra equipment, it may be time to add an asset like that."

Jacob sighed internally. He didn't want to ask. Somehow or another, even if she was hot, he knew the last intention of the statement would mean sex with the woman. His cock jumped at that idea, but his mind found it disgusting.

"So what were you doing downtown?

"I had been arrested for questioning," Jacob didn't blurt out, but he told her hoping it would be enough for her to ask him to leave.

"For what?"

Jacob sighed. He didn't know why, but now was the time to unload on someone, but he still hesitated.

"It's an unbelievable story," he replied.

"We all have unbelievable things going on," she laughed.

Jacob wanted to agree, but instead, he began.

"I found a strange egg out in the woods that has hatched and become some sort of priestess to a sex goddess. She has me fucking random women and bringing them into the fold as sex-crazed monsters who are looking for the perfect sexual mate so that they can fuck in a frenzy in an effort to meld the alien DNA with human and give birth to an actual physical being that can house the goddess."

Jacob waited for her reply. He didn't even look at her. His surmising of his current situation left him in awe of saying it outloud. It must be a flabbergasting explanation to hear.

"I too have done a ton of drugs before," she replied.

"I'm serious. It's been a nightmare for me. That's why I got arrested. The women turn into monsters when they have sex and the male isn't uh worthy to be a part of the fold. All of those disappearances in the news are because of me. Now two cops are in the fold."

"Monsters?"

"Yeah, the women get everything bigger and can control their parts. Kind of like an eldritch thing with tons of tentacles."

She was silent but the voice in Jacob's head was not.

"She wants to ask you about her cock. Would it be gone and would be more womanly if she joined? She will be too nervous. I want her in."

Jacob wanted to groan in frustration.

"Come on vassal, we need to find out if she is capable of joining."

If she wasn't Jacob surmised that would mean having sex with a man. With no other option now, he would do as he was bid. It's what he always did for the most part.

"So, what about you? Cruising around finding random guys to pick up?"

"I wish," she said with a laugh. "Most men run from me."

"Why is that? No candy?"

She laughed.

"I wish that worked. Turns out, even with that, most don't want a girl like me."

"Is it the cock?"

The look on her face reminded Jacob that she may not have been open about it.

"When did you-"

"When you went out a few seconds ago, I saw you in the side mirror."

She let out a groan.

"I didn't even think of that," she complained.

"Don't worry about it, you're still hot."

"And attracted to men," she sighed. "I have both man and woman bits but my cock is such a turn off to them."

Jacob agreed but not verbally to Francesca. Even if he found the idea of a cock revolting, she was a woman and that meant he would obey the whims of his body. Even now, his cock hadn't softened one bit with the news.

"So is that what you then? Pick up random men in hopes they throw you a bone?"

"Absolutely. It would be easier if it was women, but not many I have found are into that sort of thing."

"Why not try online?"

"I live in a van."

"Down by the river," Jacob sang.

"That's not funny and you forget I'm your ride home."

"And you forget, I'd owe you one."

The comment hung heavy in the air. Laced with innuendo on his side, Jacon wondered how this would play out.

"Owe me on?"

She sat back in her chair and looked forward. He knew she was mulling the idea over.

"If what you said was true and I wanted sex, what would happen?"

"You'd be given the choice of joining the fold I believe. After that, I am unsure what will happen besides a change. Your cock would provide some interesting prospects I'm sure or being that you're female, it may go away altogether."

She was quiet again.

"So my place or yours?" Jacob asked looking back into the depths of her van.

"Is mine okay?"

"Whatever makes it more comfortable for you," Jacob replied with a shrug.

"Okay," Francesca replied with a laugh.

She got up from the chair and turned to get in the back of the van. When she went by, Jacob reached out and grabbed her ass. There was a moan of delight.

"Hurry lover," she called to him as the van moved about.

"Is the suspension going to be okay?"

"Hardly," she laughed and Jacob followed her back.

Francesca kept the inside of the van dark but he knew he was laying on some sort of mattress when he climbed back. Barely able to make anything out, he clamored towards Francesca feeling oddly now, okay with what was about to happen. As soon as he was seated, Francesca was upon him.

The kissing was hot and heavy. Each probing each other's mouths and sucking on tongues. Jacob, accustomed to the hunger of women, really let Francesca have her way. She tore his clothes off, and his hands worked as best they could to get her naked. The clasps on her overalls did not work well.

"Oh my gawd," Francesca gasped as she wrapped a hand around his cock. "This is huge, Why don't you do porn?"

"Why would I?"

She shrugged and undid the clasps on her clothes. Her gigantic mammaries burst from the straps only to be stopped by the fabric of her shirt. Jacob's eyes barely saw them in the dark, but her nipples strained against the fabric. They were big. The biggest he had ever seen, and he really couldn't wait to suck on them.

"Take your shirt off," Jacob breathed heavily.

"You do it."

Her shirt came off and those massive tits fell proudly out. Hanging there against gravity in their perky display, and capped by thick nipples that were the size of marshmallows. Not expecting that, he reached out to pinch on lightly between his fingers.

"You can go wild," Francesca told him. While, Jacob felt more intrigued about the abnormally huge nipples. Mouth open, he attacked the thick flesh with gusto. Somewhere in the time of suckling and squeezing, she took the rest of her clothes off. He didn't even

Francesca didn't hold back either. Pulling on his hair, moaning and begging, he got the impression that all of the sexual frustration of a denied woman was thrust upon him. Then Jacob found himself slammed onto his back as Francesca tackled him down.

"I can't wait anymore, let me see."

Pants ribbed away, his cock flung itself out to proudly dwarf the woman's own.

"Fuck, this is gonna break me," she said with a laugh.

"It hasn't done that to any woman yet."

"Does it always leak like this?"

"Yeah, especially if a beauty such as yourself is around."

"Oh you flatterer."

Jacob smiled at her. There was something about Francesca that made him hope.

"I'm sorry for being so aggressive. I don't get many men at all and I'm having a hard time right now."

"That's why I could feel your heartbeat through your nipples huh? Nervous?"

"You could end this now," she said, her eyes seeming to sparkle in the dim light.

"Yeah, and probably should, but we both need this."

"That's for fucking sure," she said with a lick of her lips. Then she took him into her mouth.

"I don't think you're gonna get much in," he sighed in pleasure, at least grateful for her efforts.

"I don't-slurp-think-that-slurp-I need to," she replied between taking him in and out of her mouth. "I have other holes for that, but I need to get this monster lubed up nice and proper before we stretch those out."

" I can wait," he sighed as she went back to sucking him.

The van filled with her slurps, pops and groans. Jacob moaned with her, enjoying her enthusiasm. In the end though, her mouth wouldn't be enough for him to get to a pleasant end. He worried for a moment that as she slurped down his precum, she would throw herself into the change. That was quickly set aside when her hands grasped his balls.

Those then became a part of her menstrations. She sucked on them, licked them, and bit them a bit. All of it made him moan in desire as precum leaked freely from the tip. Then something wonderful happened. His balls churned and he felt the familiar feeling of inevitability building.

"I'm going to cum," he moaned.

"Really?" she asked between her licks. "Then cum down my throat Jacob. I really want to drink you down."

At that, his cock bored down the sucking maw of her mouth. She gagged, but he barely heard it as his balls boiled forward with a molten fury. Jacob hadn't cum like this in a bit and felt an overwhelming warmth spread through his body

" That was great," he sighed, relaxing into the blankets surrounding him.

"I agree, I have never swallowed so much cum before," Francesca laughed. "It's amazingly tasty too."

"I think there are a ton of things you have never done."

Francesca laid down next to him. Her hands roamed over his chest and flaccid cock as she cuddled up to him.

"That's true Jacob. I can't believe I randomly picked a stranger up and this happened."

"We haven't finished I hope," Jacob said.

"You still have to give me a proper fucking with this cock," she giggled, giving the limp appendage another squeeze.

"Do you masturbate a lot?"

"Oh fuck yes," she replied with a giggle. "I'm sure most women wouldn't even know the struggles man goes through with a cock. I masturbate almost four or five times a day. Once one gets stroked off, the other wants filled. Then my ass wants some and it's a vicious cycle."

"Don't have a toy collection?"

"I typically don't have enough money, though that's really not the reason. I own an apartment complex and I honestly like to travel more, so I travel light. On top of that, if I stay somewhere for too long, I want to put down roots and find a partner. Not many are into what I am."

"I don't see why. Even with a cock, you're one sexy woman."

"Why thank you," she giggled. "Any chance you want to return the favor?"

There it was. The proverbial elephant in the room. By etiquette, he knew there was no choice. Protest or not, Francesca was a woman with some strength.

"I am not gonna lie, I will, but I am worried."

"I can't spurt out cum from it if that's what you're worried about. I can't even urinate from it."

"Then how did you do it earlier?"

"If I lift it up, I get just enough change of angle and I can pee standing up. It's kind of a superpower."

Jacob had never considered a thing like she described. Having never really thought about women urinating. It particularly wasn't any sort of sexual fetish for him.

"But, when I do cum, my pussy is a fountain."

"Not my first time dealing with that," he laughed. Once he finished an uneasy silence crept into the air.

"Ah fuck it, let's do this."

With a sit up, he pushed himself in one moment to lay upon here. Her legs already spread apart, he didn't hesitate to suck her cock into his mouth. Thankfully, it wasn't very big and he honestly thought it was more like a three inch oversized clitoris. Still, he wanted to follow her road map and make it a satisfying session.

Slurping down, his forward got stamped by her wet labia as she moved around. He honestly found the taste great and even better than most. Even if there was a hint of tanginess from her urine.

Jacob was able to fit the entirety of her appendage into his mouth and still have plenty of room to swirl his tongue. He understood now why size made things difficult. Then he noticed that where a ball sack would normally be at the base of a scrotum, was her swollen clit.

With a big suck, he managed to get that pleasure point into his mouth as well. Feancesca was screaming and shaking as he did. He had to straddle her chest and pin her arms underneath his knees. Warm and wet sucking began on his cock and he realized now that they were fully into a sixty-nine position but with him on top.

Three fingers dug into her wet hole and his other hand wrapped around her leg and jammed three up her ass. All the buttons pushed at the same time. He kind of wished he could get her nipples, but her violent bucking and screams of pleasure told him that was unneeded. Especially when her pussy spurted out gobs of gooey thick girl cum.

"Fuck me Jacab, please put your cock in me," she begged of him, releasing his now hard member from her grip. Somewhere in the middle of all of it, she had stopped sucking him and only held him in her hand.

The speed at which Jacob moved astounded him. One second his face was buried into her sex, the next his balls were resting against her ass.

"Fuck you're huge," she groaned. Hand grasped his face and they kissed while he pumped himself in and out of her.

The sound of her oily pussy drove him on while they kissed. She moaned and he grasped her bountiful breasts. Everything jiggled as he thrust into her. He loved it and he told her.

"This is the best," he moaned.

"Best pussy or best person?"

"Best of everything. You're a wonderful woman Francesca."

"Fuck me," she stuttered out as he plowed her. In between her moans and beastly grunts, he could hear the suspension of the van squeaking. "Fuck me."

Her screams were growing louder and Jacob blinked sweat out of his eyes. He could feel how wet his arms had become and how humid the van had become. If he wanted to take a break to cool off, that would not happen on his own accord. Powerful legs wrapped around his waist and he felt the sharp poke of her cock against his stomach. With his next thrust, it shifted and no longer became a concern to him.

"I'm cumming," she cried out. The arching of her back and clamping of her pussy stopped him from thrusting. The spray of female cum was enormously messy as she doused him in a fountain. Her screams tapered off and eventually she relaxed.

"Oh my," she whispered over and over again. Eventually, she did relax and Jacob could move once more. "No more."

"Oh."

"I mean, no more in my cunt. You got her too good and you still need to cum. My ass?"

"You want me to fuck your ass?"

"Sure," she replied, pushing him back from her. His cock came out of her with an audible pop and she shuddered. "Wow, that's new."

"Yeah, you sure you're up for anal?"

"Of course I am. I love anal stimulation and even if I wasn't, you haven't gotten off yet and my pussy isn't taking a cock again for a moment."

She smiled at him and he returned it. Her nonchalant and bubbly personality reassured him. Jacob felt wanted for more than a vessel for heralding. This feeling is what he needed from Aurora. He was a person and not just some tool to be used when beckoned upon.

"You have to back up and let me turn over," she told him.

Jacob obeyed and gave her the room she needed. Francesca shifted around and soon he was looking at her gaping pussy and shiny butthole. He didn't see how something so small would take him, but he knew it would.

"Ready?" he asked, positioning himself behind her.

"Yeah, just shove it in. I can take it."

"Ain't that the truth."

Lining up, the head of his cock rubbing pleasurably against the back entrance, he pushed in.

"Fuck yes," she groaned out as his cock spread her ass apart. In deep he went, reveling in the change of sensation. Warmer, tighter, and deeper, he thrust in and out.

Back and forth, the van shaking more violently. now than before.

"That's right Jacob, fuck this ass. Come on honey, fill it up with that hot spunk. I need it."

Jacob, egged on, drove himself into a frenzy plowing her ass.

"I'm gonna cum," he cried out, feeling that familiar state of his ball boiling. For him though, that explosive orgasm came boiling out molten like a volcano. Both of them froze while his cock exploded the hot stream of cum into her throb after throb.

"Fuck," Jacob groaned out as his orgasm ended.

"I'll say, you have some load there Jacob. If I was trying to get pregnant, you'd have it."

"For sure," he laughed with a smirk breaking out on his face.

"You can pull out," she told him.

"I know."

Jacob didn't move though. Instead, he listened to the breathing of the both of them. His sweat began to cool on his skin and he shivered.

"Oh that's nice," she purred.

"I agree, but I don't want to keep you."

"No keeping Jacob. I'll go again and again if you want. This has been more than I expected and I don't want it to end."

"After the change, you'll be in a fuckfest," he replied, pulling himself free from her.

"A fuckfest huh?"

They were silent for a moment, and Jacob became curious.

"So what's it like?"

"The sex?" she asked him, shifting around to sit. He barely saw her in the dark. "Oh you mean her gift."

"Yeah."

"Since I swallowed you down, I've had a warmness in my stomach that seems to want to spread. That and she keeps offering love, sex and power. Everything a girl wants. Is it true?"

"From what I can tell. Does it feel weird?"

"There's a pressure, but I think it's the heat from both your loads mixing. Separated and trying to merge."

"Are you going to accept?"

"Her? Oh yes."

Jacob fell silent.

"You know, I see why you hesitated so much. I get the feeling you're kind of a slave to your cock and the women who pursue it."

"Yeah," he sighed. "A tool to be used, all for the possibility of bringing the Goddess into the physical world."

"At least you have purpose. You provide that and a chance of love for people."