Egg Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Except myself."

"Rewards will come I think if you or we succeed."

"It doesn't feel like that for me."

"Ah worse comes to worse, we can always hang when you want. There's more to life than sex and I bet even the Goddess understands that."

Francesca groaned.

"You okay?"

"I don't think I can hold off much longer."

"It's okay. Let me get dressed."

Jacob did and didn't give another thought about Francesca while he dressed. His mood was already souring. What did he expect? There was no cuddling to be had. There hardly ever was. Then again, Aurora had told him there would be no relationship for him. He sighed, putting his shoes on and jumped as Francesca spoke.

"Jacob," she called out to him.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you," she said. He had no time to react when her lips pressed against his. He returned the kiss readily.

"Alright, get going you hunk. This isn't going to keep anymore, but I am always here if you need someone Jacob."

"Thank you," he replied, a feeling of heat spreading in his chest.

The van side door closed behind him with a slam.

With a smile and a bit of a jaunt, Jacob felt his depression lift a bit. He noticed the campground around him. Tall trees, open air, and the pine-needle covered ground. With a sigh, and without a phone, he began his walk back home.

The sun began to set while he walked down the road. There were no cars to pass him on the park roads. Used to having to fend for himself, he found himself not minding the change of pace. Though, his thoughts did wander to Aurora and what she was doing. No doubt looking for the next opportunity to prostrate herself in service of the Goddess.

He walked for miles and hours on the roads. Cars eventually did pass him and civilization eventually became more established. Thankfully, he came across a diner and was able to call a ride-sharing service by a more than helpful woman and cell phone. Only after he of course relieved the tension in his balls in the back seat of her car. Thankfully, from that excursion, the wait wasn't long for him.

In the car, the driver didn't speak to him at all. Not that he cared. He could tell from where he sat in the back seat he had a female driver. Thankfully, the relief he found earlier didn't push him into any poor decisions. Even though he was sure the amount of female excretions he was covered in had to have smelled. He needed a shower.

That time would come quickly as they pulled up into his drive. He paid cash and a healthy tip for exiting the vehicle and heading inside his home. The atmosphere of his home was off as soon as he walked in. He didn't know what, but something had changed in his house.

"Hello?"

There was no sound. Not even from the vents of the air blowing. It felt stuffy and heavy in the air.

"Anyone here?"

"Yes," a voice answered with a hiss.

Jacob had a new bout of fear go through him at the words. Something was off and so alien in them. There sounded like a gurgling at the end of the words.

"I found you, the interloper of worlds," it hissed again.

Jacob looked around for a source of the sound and found nothing.

"Well, what do you want?"

"You awakened her and me. I want us. I want her."

He knew the implicated 'her' wasn't the Goddess but in fact, Aurora. Who else had a physical being here on the mortal plane?

"What do you want her for?"

"She has a body. I must know how and I must spread my message. It's what we do."

"You serve a god too?'

It laughed. A nasty hissing and gurgling sound

"I am what I am. I only serve pain and pleasure."

"Pain and pleasure?"

"Let me show you."

There, from underneath the recliner in the living room, a shadow sprung forth as a mass of black tendrils. Jacob had no time to react. He felt an overwhelming sense of fear. This thing that came for him dripped of malice and an evil that reminded him of his father. The pain of fists striking flared as each of those old wounds seemed to hit him at once at the touch of the shadow. Then it enveloped him and a scream of pure terror and pain escaped him.