Eggs and Cream

Story Info
A wife returns from her date with an appreciation gift.
1.5k words
3.48
49.2k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quides
quides
30 Followers

I stirred to the familiar sounds of creaking wood floors under her approaching footsteps. We loved the idiosyncrasies of this old house, and had poured our souls into restoring it to be the place we hoped to grow old together in.

Judging from the direction sunlight crept through the blinds, I assumed it was close to midmorning.

"How did I sleep this late, and so soundly?" I pondered.

I was often restless when she was on a date, especially an overnighter. Maybe last night's sleep was a sign that the honesty and trust we shared was more sound than ever.

Despite that, my arm involuntarily reached across to confirm her side of our bed was undisturbed. Not that there should be any doubt. She'd told me she was planning to spend last night with her new bull. They'd had a couple of play dates before this, and with the way she'd spoken so glowingly afterwards, an overnighter seemed likely. It was how she liked to play, an expression of admiration for his gifts.

The floorboard noises stopped at our door, and I glanced up to see it ease open and her head pop in.

"Awake?" she asked with an inquisitive look.

"Just now," I responded, rubbing the bridge of my nose. "What time is it?"

"Around nine," she replied, then walked in towards our hamper near the bathroom. Her tousled hair, normally in a neat ponytail, tumbled across her elegant shoulders and down towards her full breasts. Her outfit was nearly identical to what she'd left the house in last night: a sheer short-sleeved blouse that revealed a black lace bra, red pencil skirt, and black heels. A crisp combination of panache and sensual elegance.

Lacking were the stockings I'd clipped to her garter belt before she left. She loved her legs, and worked hard to keep them in top form. With the right stockings, she could ensnare the interests of many men, and some women.

Part of our female-led dynamic was for me to supply sexy underthings for her to wear. "You're great at picking styles and colors that make me attractive to potential playmates," she'd once teased. They were for my gratification as well, of course, as were the taunts. I'd ask her to be more vocal away from the bedroom. It kept me on edge to always be my best for her.

As for the G-string I'd put on her as well? I was hoping a recounting of the evening's events would include its fate. The possibilities caused my groin to twitch.

Laurie paused at the bathroom door; a hand raised against its frame. Her posture conveyed introspection, as if she was recollecting thought. Unknowingly, she was securing a surprise gift I was about to receive.

I contemplated what her lover had been like. Sometimes she shared details with me in excruciating detail while we had sex or masturbated together. Other times she was silent, an equally effective measure. I could never tell if it related to the levels of euphoric pleasure she'd experienced, or the joy she received in teasing me.

The latter had always been part of us, even before we agreed to a cuckold dynamic. I'd rarely been jealous, at least not in a nonrecoverable way. That's what made us special. We'd vetted the dynamics of our relationship early and often. Our openness and communication were unshakable.

Laurie gazed over her shoulder to peer at me while slipping off her heels, then removed her blouse. Gazing at the collar, she scratched at it with a fingernail.

Had jizz spilled from her mouth when he came in it? Maybe he'd sprayed his seed across her after pummeling her pussy.

She dropped the blouse into the hamper, then leaned back silently against the doorframe to face me, arms crossed across her stomach.

"Can I get you some breakfast, my love?" I asked.

"That's alright," she replied. "I've already filled up on eggs and cream."

I tried to picture that combination. Then the inference hit me, and I looked back at her with intrigue. Laurie's mischievous look told me all I needed to know.

"He sent some home for you," she quipped. "I know how much you love it when we share."

I could only gaze as she walked to my side of the bed. My heart throbbed as she unzipped her skirt and slid it off, revealing a naked waist.

"What do you say?" she cooed in that domineering tease that would only accept one answer.

My expression of uncertainty turned to compersive adoration for her.

"Yes, please," I uttered through my dry throat.

She placed one foot on the bed frame rail, then reached for her pussy. Gentle twists extracted a small butt plug from her vaginal opening. I eyed its glistening surface, coated in a faintly milky substance.

She looked at me and said, "This needs a good cleaning before I set it down. Open up."

I parted my lips comfortably to receive it.

"Daniel, you know that's not how we do it. OPEN!" she said more forcefully. "Show me how much you want this!"

I expanded my jaw to its fullest, and she suspended the plug fully into my mouth.

"Better, honey," she said in a calmer voice, "now, close and clean."

I collapsed my mouth around it and suckled. Laurie rotated it gently to ensure my tongue grazed the entire surface. I could only taste a little of them on the silicone surface, but knew there would be more to come.

Laurie eased the plug out ever so slowly while I kept my lips along its surface. I knew it pleased her when I did this. She would stop when the tip was barely in my mouth, then ease it in and out while speaking.

"I know how much it turns you on to hear about my adventures. Think about his cock, honey. Think about how he took my cunt over and over. Rifled his cum deep into me. How he filled my pussy with jizz this morning as a gift for you, an appreciation of sort. How he slipped a plug into me, then sent me home straight away to reward you."

I moaned at her story. She grinned and reached for my groin, finding my raging cock awaiting her captive squeeze.

"Mmmm. Seems like you're ready for this," she commented.

"Yes," I said from a trance.

She said nothing, only gazed into my eyes. I knew she expected more from me.

I cleared my throat. "Yes, please," I said with conviction. "Please feed me his cum."

She smiled approvingly, then eased herself onto the bed and knelt above my chest.

I peered down towards her rosy labia. Twelve years together had given me knowledge and appreciation of her body. I knew that the colors, textures and slick labia there were the result of generous fucking.

"Slide down," she instructed. "Don't make me move for your treat."

She steadied herself as I shimmied down the bed so my mouth would be directly below her shaven pussy. A pearl of white was visible at her opening.

"Open for your gift," she sweetly whispered.

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue to receive their present. As she eased herself down, his load flowed and flowed, more than any other lover she'd share with me. I hungrily captured it all, then lapped at her folds to ensure I had every last drop.

My obligation was to swirl his cum throughout my mouth, holding it there until she allowed me to swallow. However, being on my back made it difficult to avoid gagging on such volume, and some oozed from the corners of my mouth as I struggled to keep his copious load forward.

She took note and eased down to position her pussy atop my raging cock, pressing her chest to mine. Now her face was inches from mine, as if she was inspecting my efforts. Tears welled as I struggled to keep from choking.

"You may swallow now. Ease it down your throat slowly. Show me how much you're enjoying it."

They say the eyes are the window to the soul. I bared mine as I let his spunk trickle down to my stomach. There was no pretending I was swallowing anything other than his cum, mixed with her juices. It had a salty, acrid flavor to it that lingered well after ingesting it all.

Once finished, I relaxed into metered breath.

Laurie placed her hands on both sides of my head and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around my goddess and pulled her tight, grateful that we'd shared this moment.

She shifted to position herself alongside me, her face resting on my chest.

I let out a contented sigh. "Laurie," I asked. "Are you OK?"

She raised her head to look at me. A small tear welled in her eye.

"I love you so much," she spoke. "I could never find a man as strong and assured as you. As loving as you. I can't imagine life without you by my side."

I kissed her sweetly, then let her head return to my chest as she drifted to sleep.

quides
quides
30 Followers