All Comments on 'Eggs and Cream'

by quides

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
sandymonroesandymonroealmost 2 years ago

OMG what a great dirty story! Loved it! More, please, more!

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

This is what loving, consensual cuckolding is about. This is an acceptable fetish. The minute she turns into a nasty, hurting, humiliating cunt, it is no longer loving wives, but something far worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuckolding has such a diverse range of implementations, far more than the male-gaze degrading porn industry image most people are aware of. This really grasps at the deep communication and appreciation that many real FLR relationships have, regardless of their play style. The polarized reactions are not surprising. I think it should have been in Erotic Couplings though, and not Loving Wives, to attract a more appropriate audience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You have spun a tale Ramone, just not one worth the telling. Take note that the lion's share of readers here do not care for the cuck crap spewing forth from the lips of Loving Wives as of late. Yeah, the stories have wives, but that doesn't make the stories about submissive husbands with domineering wives who drool bull juice out of their nether regions Loving Wives material. This crosses over the border into the lands of fetishism, nonconsent, humiliation and sado-masochism. Loving Wives is more nuanced. More refined. There are at least two other categories that your material would be a better fit for. -- 1☆

Lumpy2Lumpy2almost 2 years ago

What a filthy story ! I got very hard reading it. Thanks

Cuckyboy3Cuckyboy3almost 2 years ago

So delicious! Bring on more please!

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsalmost 2 years ago

While I am not a big fan of the whole cuckold thing, I am in favor of loving couples doing whatever makes them happy in their relationship. And I agree with lc69hunter below, this was a good story because the woman, truly loved her man, and did not treat him like a cuck piece of shit. Mean-ass cuck-cunts are the worst!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh my god. This was sooo hot. I could picture myself in the husband’s place, as my wife came home from a sleep over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wish they would put a cuckold category and move most of this type story to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent description of a loving cuckold relationship. Shame the losers with their negative comments will never enjoy the thrill of having a desirable hotwife

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I truly loved the fantastic relationship the two have with each other. He gets to dress his wife so she can go out and get the loving sex she needs. She can come home and tell her husband all of the delicious details of how her date went. He gets to anticipate what is being done and what will happen after gets home. She loves him so much that she does not have to keep a cage on his cock. I was conflicted a bit that most of the time such a loving relationship often has the husband in a cock cage. She sometimes has sex with her husband which is a bit different too. All good, here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a very loving story. The focus on hubby's eating the other man's cum was very well done. Clean up, like that, is about the only thing that a wife really needs, sexually, from a husband!

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Interesting style, but for true cucks only.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A great story, and well told! I agree there should be a separate category for cuckold stories, if nothing else to keep the whiners quiet ! Keep Writing!!

lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

Loving and consensual, as it should be. And the best part is that you have a wife free to explore and expand her sexuality with husband's love and consent. We all love that, and everybody wins

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wonderful dynamic in this loving marriage. There is something so erotic that occurs when a lovely wife comes homes from a date and drips her lovers cum into her willing husband’s mouth. Wife sharing is definitely becoming so much more mainstream these days.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprise3 months ago

I disagree with Ic69 hunter

The wife has everything a living husband she has her sex with other men

She disrespect her husband by making him clean her lovers cum.

What does the husband get a wife that is not faithful

A wife that show no respect for her husband

A wife that to me is a very narcissistic and selfish how can she say the last paragraph and mean it

Darren

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprise3 months ago

After reading most of your commenters I must have missed something?

Can someone PLEASE explain how this is a loving relationship.

Now don't get me wrong I have shared my wife so I'm no prude, and to my wife showed me how much she loves me by returning the favour.

I don't see that devotion in this story. Again 🙏 someone please explain it to me

Thank you Darren

quidesquides3 months agoAuthor

@SaltySurprise, These are great questions. The story actions are what feed the fantasies, fetishes and/or kinks the couple connects around. While those three may overlap, they are distinct and the range infinite because we are that as humans. Their implementation of cuckoldry works for them, and for some others. Within the category of cuckoldry, I've read and heard the connective, the curious, the shocking and the yucky. It's sounds like this story is yucky for you, and that's cool!

Thank you for reading it and providing your thoughts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userquides@quides
Ramone Quídes is a precastinating originalist who left his high-tech analytics career to follow his passions of adventure, education and culinary creativity. When not mentoring and advising students and startups, he can be found trekking across valleys and over mountains in se...