Eggs Everywhere

Story Info
Warehouse clean out provides hours of crossdressing fun.
1.7k words
4.53
6.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
223 Followers

Do you remember when pantyhose came packaged in little plastic egg shaped containers? This is a tail of how I became the owner of thousands of these nylon stuffed wonders and the sheer joy they provided.

About six months ago I won the rights to represent several commercial buildings that were being sold by a now defunct pharmacy store chain. There were a handful of retail locations along with a large warehouse / distribution center.

All the retail stores assets were clearanced and sold, so they were pretty much empty and ready for the real-estate market. However, the warehouse was still full of non perishable goods that were abandoned.

I had to assess the facility and see what needed to be disposed off and coordinate the required actions. I took the keys home with me Friday with plans to look the place over on my free time Saturday.

That Saturday I took my boyfriend with me to check the place out then go to dinner afterwards. We meet when we were both in drag and have been dating for a couple of months. Unfortunately demanding careers stopped us from having much time together yet.

As we walked through the opening of the creaking metal doorway we were overcome by the massive size of this wide open space. After throwing the light switches on, the warehouse became illuminated by row after row of iridescent shop lights. We realized the overwhelming amount of inventory that was abandoned as we looked down the isles of pallets.

We got separated as we roamed the isles and read the varius container labels. A few minutes later he peaked around the corner yelling boo. After collecting myself I noticed the bright red lipstick he was wearing and lost my breath again. He wrapped me in his arms and kissed me deeply. The only thing better then kissing him when he's all dolled up is kissing him when were both crossdressed.

After some more kissing he produced the tube of slut red lipstick from his pants pocket and applied a thick coat to me and a refresh on him. He informed me that he found a whole bin of makeup as he took my hand and lead me to it.

Twenty minutes or so later and we were made up like two hookers ready for a very busy night. We giggled and challenged each other to find the next girly thing to get into.

After inspecting several crates, boxes, and bins I found the treasure I was looking for. On a pallet was twenty maybe thirty boxes full of brand new pantyhose in their protective little plastic eggs. Each box easily contained 100's of pairs of nylons.

Without hesitation I shed all of my clothes and selected a sheer to the waist off black pair of pantyhose. The cool warehouse air added to the always electrifying pleasure of sliding into a pair of silky pantyhose.

In my stocking feet I located and snuck up on my man. He was still frantically looking through bins on his quest to maximum girly hood. I pinned him against the containers with my nylon encased cock pressed firmly against his ass. I quickly ran my hands up his shirt and began to pinch both his nipples as I continued thrusting against him.

He reached back and moaned as he felt my pantyhose covered hips. He looked back at me as our slick lipstick covered lips locked again into a deep french kiss. I dry humped him as we kissed for several minutes. Once he turned to face me he reached into my black pantyhose and grabbed my fully erect member. With his hand and my cock covered in the sheer material he asked me to show him my stash.

Shorty after we returned to the boxes of pantyhose there was a multitude of empty egg shells spread across the cement floor. We both had several pairs of pantyhose on including some we turned into tops as we ripped holes in the crotch for our heads.

Immediately we started groping each other through our nylon mittens. We rubbed each others asses and hips as our cocks pushed hard against the multiple layers of pantyhose. I was in a nylon trance as precum oozed a wet spot at the head of my dick.

My boyfriend dropped to his pantyhose covered knees and started licking the precum as he ran his hands up and down my legs. He playfully ran his tongue up and down my tightly secured shaft then sucked on the head. Within minutes I was dumping a huge load into the sheer fabric as he lapped at the cum that managed to strain through.

I had him lay on the floor as I mounted him. With his cock firmly in place and aimed towards his stomach I slid back and forth across it with my nylon covered crotch. It didn't take long before his body shook as he streamed load after load into his pantyhose. I collapsed on top of him as our cum soaked cocks twitched against each other.

After a quick wash up in the restroom we applied more makeup using the mirrors. With just fresh pairs of matching tan pantyhose on we continued our exploration. Our bare nipples hardened and our cocks began to strain as we tented the pantyhose thinking of what else we might find.

We discovered a box full of spandex tube tops and picked out two silver ones and two hot pink ones. We used one of the silver ones to cover his diamond hard nipples that easily showed through the shiny material. The other he wiggled into using it as a short skirt. Using the hot pink ones in the same fashion we dressed me.

We played in our new slutty outfits as we struck several possess and fondling each other. The spandex skirt felt amazing as it slid against the sheer tan pantyhose. We both tore our nylons to release our cocks and expose our asses to the spandex wrapping.

Taking multiple turns we knelt in our slutty outfits and sucked each other's cocks as they poked out from under our skirts. Before cumming again we agreed to stop to locate something we could use as lube.

As our dicks swayed left to right we pranced up and down the isles in search of something slick. I could walk miles enjoying the way pantyhose sounds as my inner thighs rub the sheer material together.

Twenty minutes or so later we happened to come across an isle of baby products. With a gleam in his eye, my crossdressed fellow explorer produced a large bottle of Johnson and Johnson baby oil. I smiled back as I held up a box full of baster looking nose clearing tools.

It didn't take long for us to locate the abandoned break room. We placed the large bottles of baby oil and basters on the table next to an old green vinyl couch. Within seconds we were kneeling towards each other on the couch kissing and groping again.

With oil bottles in hand we started spraying each other. Once I doused the hot looking slut before me with half a bottle, he returned the favor. Then we caressed the oil into our skimpy outfits. As our cocks dripped with oil we rubbed them together in our loosely wrapped fists.

Gasping for air and seeing stars I paused our fun to open the case of twelve miniature baster. We loaded all 12 of them with oil. Like the cock hunger chic that he is, he insisted on going first as he bent his pantyhose, spandex, and oil covered body over the arm of the couch.

I took my time teasing him with the first one by circling his oil slick hole with it's tip. Eventually all twelve bulbs of baby oil were injected into his hot glistening ass. I moaned as he reciprocated and filled my bowels with 12 loads of baby oil.

Still in my injection position he stood between my nylon covered legs and slowly sank his throbbing head and shaft into my oil ballon. The feeling was mind numbing as oil lubercated every in and out motion of his gorgeous cock. The sound was mesmerizing as oily slap after oily slap filled the cool break room air.

Precum dripped from me onto the back of the green couch as he continued pumping me. When he fired his massive load deep into me I felt all the pulses of his raging cock. I used every trick I knew not to cum myself as he finished topping me off with one last stream of semen.

Immediately we traded places and I began to pound his crossdressed ass while his cum oozes from my freshly fucked hole down my nylon clad legs. The sensation of oil squirting out of him onto my cock every time I withdrew was so erotic. I started completely withdrawing leaving his gapping hole open and puckering. Once his asshole stayed open for several seconds I began to pour more oil into him. When his crater was full I would plunge back into him hard and fast, pushing the puddle of oil deeper into him and past his prostate. I repeated this process till both bottles were completely empty and tossed to the floor.

As his ass burped oil bubbles I began to thrust faster and faster into him. His oil soaked pantyhose were slippery when I held onto his hips. While I was fucking him his own cock was being pushed against the oil drenched back cushion. I watched his toes curl in his tan nylons as I pushed my streaming seed deep into him. He moaned as another orgasm crashed over him and he dumped another load of cum onto the back of the couch.

We collapsed into a heap of cum soaked pantyhose and oil filled spandex onto the saturated couch. I giggled as I suggested that we needed to rent a truck.

We spent all weekend filling a storage unit full of future play date materials. As for the best eggs in the world we have them stashed everywhere. There in kitchen drawers, the night stands, and even our glove boxes. Nothing like cracking open a fresh egg!

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
223 Followers