Ego Boost

Story Info
Can a cheated-on woman regain her self-esteem?
8.4k words
4.5
23.7k
38
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,791 Followers

I used to be a self-confident woman with a positive self-image. At the start of this story over the last year both had slowly crumbled and almost hit rock bottom. The near bottoming-out occurred when I confronted my husband of 22 years about his cheating with a 32 year old married woman with two small kids. When confronted he didn't even bother to deny it or apologize for it. "Deal with it," was his attitude apparently convinced that I wouldn't divorce him since I had more money than he did and he'd get some of it, and because he thought that I was such a dog that I had no alternative but to stay married.

*******************

My grand plan to get picked up to demonstrate that I was still desirable started out when I walked into a bar I had never been in before, but seemed to be upscale. As I sat there drinking but not getting hit on what little self-confidence I had was quickly eroding. I was beginning to realize that my idea was stupid. While maybe an older man could easily pick up a desperate slut at a bar to get even with a cheating wife, how could I expect that my 58 year old ass would be desirable to anyone at a young singles bar like the one I had chosen this Friday night? I hadn't been in a bar for decades but I thought for sure that women still got picked up in bars if they were even halfway attractive. Since I rarely drink and I already had too many my numbing mind was coming to the conclusion that I was mutton pretending to be lamb.

I was especially distressed since as far as I could tell I was the only woman in the bar; I must really be nasty looking, I thought, if I was the only choice and still didn't get even one pickup line.

There did seem to be two guys that were eyeing me - the two young studly dudes looking me over had to be the bar's bouncers. They had muscles on muscles and had to be in their 20s they looked so young. It was probably just their job to make sure that I didn't have my purse stolen or something. I had no illusions that they looked upon me as a sex object.

I kept merrily drinking away, getting happier on the outside, and more depressed on the inside. Then I recall laying my head on the bar, and somebody asking me some questions. The next thing that I remembered was waking up in a strange bed.

I don't know if I was thankful that no one was in bed with me, or sad; or that I had all of my clothes still on except for my shoes. With a throbbing headache and much effort I pushed myself out of bed and wobbled into a washroom connected to the bedroom I was in. I did my business, splashed myself with water to wake up, cringed as I looked into the mirror, and then went back to the bedroom to find my shoes. They were at the foot of the bed; I put them on and unsteadily walked out of the bedroom door.

"Nice to see that you're still alive," came a husky male voice owned by a big young guy sitting in his underwear at a kitchen table off to my left.

"In another half hour we were going to take you to a hospital," chuckled a different male voice coming out of a second bedroom off to my right, this voice also owned by a big guy in his underwear.

After squinting a while to try and get my bearings I recognized the two guys. They were the muscular bouncers from the bar the night before.

"Uh...is this your apartment?" I asked the guy at the kitchen table as the other guy walked toward him.

"Actually, it's a small detached house, but yeah this is what we rent," the guy at the table said.

Then they both walked toward me; the one who had been sitting at the table extended his hand and said "Hi, Lizbeth, I'm Jack, and this ugly dude," he continued pointing at his friend who was the opposite of ugly "is Cam, short for Cameron; but don't ever call him that because he has a mean right hook."

I shook their hands and asked "Are you the bouncers from last night?"

"In the flesh," Cam responded.

"How did you know that my name is Lizbeth?" I next asked.

"We looked at your license in your purse - the photo doesn't do you justice but it's close enough for us to know that it was you. When you were laying your head on the bar we asked you if you wanted us to take you home. You begged us not to and since we couldn't leave you in the bar or dump you outside, we brought you to our house," Jack continued.

"Want some coffee?" Cam asked as he pulled a mug from a cabinet.

"Uh...sure, if you don't mind," I replied.

Jack led me over the chair he had been sitting in, sat next to me, and Cam handed me a cup of coffee and then sat on the other side of me.

"So whose bed did I sleep in?" I asked.

"Mine," Jack chuckled. "We tried to put you on the couch but you fell off, so I took the couch and gave you my bed" he continued.

"Wow - that's really nice of you," I earnestly responded. "Why are you so gentlemanly?"

"You remind me of my mother," Jack grinned.

That brought me back to reality - these guys were so young that they couldn't possibly have any sexual interest in me - at least that's what I was sure of until Cam laughed "And he's wanted to fuck his mother since he was 18."

Rather than denying it, Jack laughed too.

Seeing the perplexed look on my face Cam continued "Don't worry - I didn't let him fuck you last night; but he'll probably try it in the future so be on guard."

I was even more perplexed. Speaking to Cam I asked "Why would he want to have sex with me?"

They both looked at each other, and then back at me. "You are kidding, right?" Jack asked.

"No...here I tried for an entire evening to get picked up in a bar without even one nibble. Then you two guys who are hunks-and-a-half and could get almost any woman you wanted say you want to have sex with me. I'm confused."

Cam and Jack exchanged smiles. Then Cam said "Uh...Lizbeth. Next time you want to get picked up don't try a gay bar."

Then they both started laughing hysterically while I'm sure that I turned crimson.

Jack chuckled. "To answer your question, to a heterosexual guy of any age you're really hot. I love your tits and ass - even dressed they look yummy. Also, you look like you'd be a tiger in the sack. Before you got sloppy drunk I was about to proposition you."

Given my low self-esteem which culminated in my trip to the bar after months of getting worse I thought that he was making fun of me. Then I saw the bulge in his underpants - a very big bulge - and I gulped.

"Don't worry, we're not going to rape you," Cam smiled. "Now what would you like for breakfast; we're not very good cooks but we do have some eggs and bread."

"After you were so nice to me the least I can do is fix an omelet and toast," I countered.

I prepared breakfast as Jack and Cam - who both seemed to be sporting hard-ons and who seemed to be either clumsy or liking body contact because they touched or bumped into me on several occasions.

They were hungry boys and ate every scintilla of food that I prepared for them. I actually ate some too, but they cleaned up what I left behind.

During breakfast I asked an obvious question. "If you two are straight why are you working at a gay bar; why don't they have gay bouncers? And why do you want to work in a gay bar anyway?"

"Several reasons," Jack replied between bites. "First, the owner does not want his employees fraternizing with the patrons as gay bouncers might. Second we provide unattainable eye candy which lots of gay guys seem to like. Third, the owner pays bouncers 50% more than any hetero bar in the city, which is important to us since we both go to graduate school part time and need the money. Fourth, there are fewer fights in gay bars so our job is a little easier."

I simply nodded my head and said "Oh!"

Then I asked a second question. "How come the bartender didn't tell me that I was in a gay bar?"

This time Cam answered. "The owner got hit with a discrimination lawsuit by two women he refused to serve, and it was just settled last week. He's being extremely careful now; he thought that you might be a plant, so he told the bartenders not to say anything and just serve you."

This evoked another "Oh!" from me.

After the three of us cleaned up the breakfast dishes and pans I asked "Can one of you give me a lift back to my car."

"Sure," they chimed in unison.

"I wish that there was something that I could do to thank you," I continued.

"If you're serious, there is," Jack said as he dropped his underpants exposing a very large angry penis. He saw me gulp, so he smiled and continued. "You don't have to fuck me, but if you really are appreciative you could give me a BJ. With work and school we don't have much time to socialize and we've never had a date with someone as hot as you are."

"As hot as I am?" rang through my head. I couldn't believe he was serious but then again there was that hard-as-rock cock sticking out so there had to be something to that statement even if it meant that he had bad eyesight.

Many thoughts swirled through my mind at that instant. The thoughts that predominated were "You went to that bar for revenge sex, and that's the best looking cock you've ever seen in your life; go for it!"

So go for it I did. I got down on my knees and took Jack's phallus into my mouth. I hadn't sucked a cock in years, but I used to be pretty good and cock-sucking is like riding a bike. Once you learn, you don't forget. I wasn't able to deep throat him but my technique must have been good because he blasted a monster load into my mouth within just a couple of minutes as he groaned like an old waterwheel. I swallowed the vast majority of it and wiped up the little that leaked out off of my lips with the back of my hand.

Jack stumbled back and leaned against the wall. "Holy shit that was nice," he groaned.

Cam had been watching the entire time; his eyes were wide open and he had an expectant look on his face. "I helped too," he grumbled.

I shinned over to him still on my knees, pulled down his underwear, and another large angry phallus almost hit me in the face. Cam's cock wasn't cut, like Jack's was; I had never dealt with an uncut cock before; but how to handle it seemed intuitive. I pushed the foreskin back and then licked the head for a few seconds, and shoved it into my mouth.

The foreskin was a little problematic, but I was motivated so I got Cam off almost as quickly as I had gotten Jack off, and was rewarded with an equally hefty discharge which I handled just as well. Once I let go Cam sighed mightily and then collapsed into a chair. "Fuck that was good," he groaned.

The boys were then very polite, got dressed, and then sat on either side of me in the car as we drove back to the bar. Along the way they weren't shy about what they saw in the future.

"So, Lizbeth," Cam said as he put his hand on my right thigh. "When do we get to fuck you?"

"Uh...I...uh...don't know...that I could handle either one of you muscular 20-somthings," I stammered. They had told me that Cam was 26 and Jack 25. "Uh...you guys...uh...have the biggest hardest cocks I've ever seen. I really don't think that I could please you."

Jack laughed as he put a hand on my other knee. "Don't worry about that - and we won't double team you until you're used to us," he cackled.

By the time that they left me off at my car my panties were soaking wet. As I was about to get into my car Cam handed me a slip of paper with their names, cellphone numbers, and address on it. "We know that you're married so we won't bug you," he said. "However, we really want you to give us a call. It would be especially great if you came over Sunday morning for a visit," he grinned.

"I'll think about it," I grimaced and then waved at them as I drove away.

I was having a hard time believing that two 20-somethings studs would be interested in my old ass. Maybe they were just weird; I didn't have another explanation.

*************

You're probably wondering what the fuck is going on.

As earlier indicated Will, my husband who is nine years younger than I am and the father of one of my three kids (my first husband, and father of the other two, died; I was a widow when I met Will), has been cheating on me for a year or so. I only confirmed that with P. I. photos about three months ago so that's when I confronted him and he came up with the "Deal with it" insult.

His attitude, plus lack of interest in sex for at least six months, led me to believe that I was unattractive even though when I looked into a mirror I didn't look much different than when I had a positive self-image. I worked only with women, old men, and teenage interns so I got no feedback at work, where I spent most of my time. I did get looks at the health club, but I brushed them off as judging looks rather than wanton ones.

I was having great difficulty dealing with Will's cheating especially since it was with a married woman seventeen years younger than he was. I tried a number of things to get him to stop, all spectacularly unsuccessful. Not only at that time hadn't we had sex in months I had no interest in sex with him again. His cheating and attitude had been an almost catastrophic blow to my ego.

When I got home Saturday mid-morning Will barely noticed. However he eventually looked up from his newspaper and asked "Where were you last night?"

"I spent the night in a 25 year-old's bed, and gave him and his roommate blow jobs this morning," I replied with a sneer.

"Yeah, right," he laughed. "You're delusional."

For some reason that really pissed me off. I had made up my mind on the drive home that I wasn't going to see Jack or Cam again - for many reasons including that I didn't want to disappoint them. Suddenly that changed.

I know that Will went to see his thirty two year old married girlfriend in the middle of the day Saturday; rather than agonizing about it I went to the Mall and picked up some colorful curtains, throw pillows, a tablecloth, a lamp, and some sheets and left them in my car. Will and I had an early almost wordless dinner together and then went to our club, me to play cards and Will to play billiards.

When we got to the club I went to see Harrison, the golf pro, at the pro shop which was about to close. Harrison is an old friend of mine and about the same age as Will. After the exchange of a few pleasantries I said "Harrison after you close up can I talk to you about something?"

"Sure Lizbeth - I'll close up right now," he replied.

Once the door was locked and the lights low I said "Harrison; I want a really honest opinion from you about something. I really mean it; we've been friends for a long time and any bullshitting on your part will not help me. Only honesty will help me. OK?"

"Yeah...sure, Lizbeth," he responded.

I took a deep breath then blurted out "Do you think that men still find me attractive?"

He was taken aback, and after he had me repeat my question, with wide eyes he said "Yes; absolutely. I heard a couple of the 30-something members talking a month or so ago and they were complimentary of your golf swing - and even more complimentary of your ass. Is that too frank?" he asked, turning red.

"No, I want you to be frank. OK, now, Harrison, I want you to rate my looks on a scale of 1-10, first for my age, and then on an absolute level."

"Uh...Lizbeth...this is making me very uncomfortable. I don't think that guys should rate women..."

I cut him off. "Bullshit. Now do it - and if you're not honest I'll know and then beat it out of you if I have to."

"Uh...OK...I'll...try," he stammered. He looked at me, asked me to turn around a couple of times, and then said "For someone in her mid-forties like you," [I don't know if he was being polite or really didn't know that I was 58] "you're a 9.8. On an absolute scale you're an 8.9. I swear that I'm being totally honest," he concluded giving the Boy Scout salute.

I can't tell you the emotional lift that his words gave me since I could tell from his demeanor that he meant it. I kissed him on the cheek then said "This talk is our secret, never to be repeated nor ever acknowledged again."

As I hurried out of the pro shop I got out my cell, called Cam's number and left a message since I'm sure that he was at work and couldn't accept phone calls. My message was "Cam, I'm an amateur interior decorator. I've bought some stuff to spruce up your house and unless you call and tell me it's inconvenient I'll be by about ten thirty tomorrow morning."

As I got into my car about 10:10 the next morning Will was in the garage cleaning his clubs for his afternoon tee time. "Where are you going?" he asked.

"To get fucked by a couple of twenty-somethings," I replied with a smile.

"No, I really need to know..." he was saying as I pulled out of the garage. I didn't hear the rest of what he said.

**************

When I got to Jack and Cam's house they were dressed in shorts and tank tops. They greeted me warmly." Can you guys help me get the stuff I bought you out of the car?"

"Sure," grinned Jack.

In nothing flat they had all of the stuff out of the car and into the house.

After I put the new tablecloth on their kitchen table I asked them both to help me hang the cheery new curtains. "Your house is way too plain; it needs color. If you do as you're told they can be up within half an hour."

It would have only been a half an hour except for the fact that they were both very handsy. Finally I said "Stop with the octopus treatment you perverts. We need to finish now, otherwise there won't be time for any other activities."

That caused them both to raise their eyebrows, and start to work diligently, so that we were finished within five minutes. After I properly positioned the lamp and put the throw pillows where needed, I walked into Jack's bedroom with the intention of putting the new sheets on his bed. He had other ideas. I swooned when he came up behind me and stuck his hard-on into my ass as he wrapped his arms around me and started mauling my tits.

I wasn't sure exactly how it happened but it wasn't long before I was naked on his bed, on the old sheets, and he was eating my pussy. After I twice came with the intensity of a cyclone he turned me on my hands and knees and tried to bury his oversized cock in my pussy. It took Jack quite a bit of effort and time to bury his hog without hurting me, but when he did it was nirvana. He had powerful long strokes, then short bursts, then even more powerful long strokes. It seemed like I had one continuous orgasm before he injected about a liter of cum into me, and I virtually passed out.

I felt Jack withdraw, and then collapsed on the bed. I didn't remember having felt more sexually satisfied in my life. Then I was turned over and naked Cam, with his dick so hard that it was almost pulsating, kissed me and mauled my tits. Somehow his kisses and his stroking of my soaking wet pussy revived me. My eyes opened wide and then closed again as the first uncircumcised cock in my experience entered my pussy. It was a strange feeling at first, but then wonderful. Cam didn't have a problem entering me like Jack had had since I was so lubricated with Jack's cum. When Cam ejaculated into me I had another earth-shattering orgasm and although I didn't pass out it was close.

The boys decided that I was their sex toy for the rest of the afternoon. I probably could have gotten them to stop if I had wanted them to - but I didn't. Not having had sex for months I was hornier than a two-pussy goat. After the first round Cam took me into the shower with him Believe it or not they had an add-on portable bidet for the toilet in Jack's bathroom, so after the shower I douched. After I used the bidet Cam used me. He fucked me doggy style and after he was done Jack fucked me missionary. They repeated the procedure once more, and after their third round with me I was sore and almost delirious and had to stop.

amyyum
amyyum
1,791 Followers