Ego Boost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell asleep in Cam's bed for a couple of hours - on the new sheets that I had purchased- before I was awakened for dinner. They actually allowed me to put my panties and bra on as we ate the Chinese food that had been delivered. When we were finished eating Cam sat me on his lap.

"Did you enjoy yourself sexy lady?" he asked with a smile.

"The best sex of my life," I honestly replied, "although now I'm completely worn out. You two have the biggest most active dicks in my experience."

"Well we both enjoyed ourselves more than we can remember. We'd really like you to stay overnight."

I gazed into the eyes of both of the young studs, first Jack, then Cam. If I didn't know better I would think that their eyes were filled with lust.

"Uh...I have to be at work by eight thirty tomorrow morning and I didn't bring a change of clothes," I demurred.

"No problem," Jack piped in. "We'll be sure that you're out of here by seven which will give you time to get home, change, and get to work. We can't guarantee that you won't be walking bowlegged though," he grinned.

So the three of us played gin rummy for an hour or so, then Cam got naked, undid my bra and removed my panties, and we went to his bed while Jack cleaned up the dinner dishes. We fell asleep in the spoon position but in the middle of the night I felt his cock come to life and start poking my pussy. As sore as it was, my pussy lubricated itself nicely and accepted the entry of his uncut phallus with great enthusiasm. It was my first orgasm in the middle of the night that I could remember, and it was phenomenal.

An alarm woke me the next morning. My bedmate turned it off and then showed the clock to me. "Six fifteen, time for a quickie and shower before you have to leave," came his voice. However, it was Jack's voice, not Cam's. He ate me then sat on the side of the bed and lifted me onto his lap facing away from him. After he snaked his cock up my channel he mauled my tits while I bounced up and down as he bucked. I swear that the fire hosing of his jism into my pussy was so powerful that it almost blew me off of his lap and onto the ceiling.

It took a good fifteen minutes of Jack washing me in the shower before I recovered from my morning fuck. After quickly eating a bagel and swigging down a glass of orange juice I received big hugs and scorching kisses before I left. "We don't work Wednesday or Thursday nights and our classes are over by 4:00 p. m." Cam smiled as he held my car door open for me. "Give us a call."

"I will," I smiled back.

When I got back home Will was just getting up. "Lizbeth, you can't keep just taking off without telling me what's going on. Your parents called and I felt like a moron telling them that I didn't know where you were."

"I told you, I was out fucking someone younger than me; you're not the only one that can do that, dipshit," I snarled.

"I'm trying to have a serious conversation," he snarled back "so stop with these ridiculous fantasies."

"I have recently found out that you are about the only male of any age that doesn't think that I'm sexy; so to turn your quote back at you, 'deal with it!'"

By then I was dressed for work, and didn't take the time to put on makeup - I could do that at work - and stormed out.

Well I guess that I didn't really storm out. As my lovers had predicted I did walk bowlegged the entire day; but WOW, what a wonderful feeling. At least five people at work said something like "Did you just eat a canary - you look so happy with yourself." To the woman who told me that who I'm most friendly with I replied "Getting fucked by two young studs can do that for you - I highly recommend it." She wanted details but I demurred.

**************

Tuesday I left a phone message for Cam telling him that unless he called to tell me that it was inconvenient that I'd be by Wednesday about seven, and would have already eaten dinner. Wednesday morning when I left my house with an overnight bag I told Will "I won't be home tonight."

"This has got to stop, Lizbeth..." he started to say before I cut him off.

"Or what - you'll divorce me? Go ahead. I'm sure that your lover's husband would like to see the photos that I have."

That set him back a little. "What if there's an emergency?" he asked.

"Send me a text; but it better be a real emergency," I snapped.

On the drive over to Cam and Jack's house I called all three of my kids and talked to them for a few minutes, just getting up to date on their lives. I told them to text me if there was any major issue. I stopped for a salad on the way too, and arrived just after 7:00.

My fuck buddies greeted me with big smiles on their faces, especially since they saw the overnight bag. After each gave me an initial scorching kiss and tit maul I said "We have to talk."

"Sounds ominous," Jack laughed.

"Not ominous, we just need to get some things planned out, and I need answers to some questions. Can I talk to you together, or should it be separately?"

"Together is fine," Cam replied with Jack nodding his head.

We sat down in their living room, the two of them on the couch, me on a chair. "I need to get you some more furniture," I said as I sat down.

"OK - first thing first," I started out. "Why are you guys interested in fucking me? I am old enough to be your mother, and I don't buy that Jack has a mommy issue."

"You can think what you want," Jack smiled, "but I do have a mommy issue. You combine that with the fact that you're the hottest woman my Mom's age that I've ever seen live - maybe only Elizabeth Hurley is hotter at your age - and it makes me one horny dude."

I still found it hard to believe, but I was flattered to be mentioned in the same sentence as Elizabeth Hurley. So I shrugged my shoulders and said "How about you Cam?"

Cam thought for a moment. "I'm going to be brutally honest," he responded. "As you know I have no contact with women at work, and I don't have time to hustle young women at graduate school and invest both time and money in them without a sure opportunity to get my rocks off. You're available and even though I don't have the predilection for sex with older women like Jack has, I think that you're hot as hell. There is only one younger woman I've had sex with where it was any better than with you. Plus, I really like your personality. Finally, there's just something in my unconscious mind that makes me hard when I see you - I don't know if it's your vulnerability, your neediness, or what, but it turns me on."

"You trying to scare her away, dude?" Jack asked Cam, obviously perturbed by what he had to say.

"No problem, Jack," I smiled. "Actually, I really appreciate Cam's honesty. Now I believe that I honestly know where you two are coming from. Now I want to tell you what I'm looking for."

They both looked at me expectantly so I laid out what I had been thinking. "I would love to spend the night here twice a week until my marriage gets sorted out, or until you get tired of me. Taking the two of you on in one night, however, is too exhausting for me on a regular basis. Therefore what I propose is that I sleep with only one of you two nights a week, and then every other Sunday I come over in the afternoon but don't stay the night and you can do whatever you want to me - except no trying to stick those big cocks in my ass. How does that sound?"

Both of them got shit-eating grins as they first looked at each other, then at me. Jack talked first. "You know, that's perfect. Having a sure piece of goddess ass once a week, and then real playtime every other week, is just what I'm looking for."

"Sounds perfect to me," Cam chimed in.

"Since Wednesday and Thursday are week nights, how about those nights for one-on-one, and Sunday afternoon for what Jack calls playtime?" I asked.

We were in heated agreement. Then we had to decide who was up that night.

It took 90 minutes of card games before Cam was declared the winner. Jack had the most forlorn look on his face, and he had an obvious hard-on. I whispered into Cam's ear "Do you mind if I suck your friend off before we get started; I'm afraid that otherwise he's not going to go to sleep with his blue balls."

Cam thought for a second then whispered back "OK, if I get the same treatment tomorrow night."

I smiled at Cam, took Jack's hand and said "Why don't we go into your room while Cam gets his bed ready?"

Cam gave Jack the "OK" sign and as soon as we got into his room I pulled down Jack's pants, got on my knees, and started sucking. He manipulated my tits through my clothes as I worked on him. In record time he blasted off, and it was too much volume to swallow. After he collapsed on the bed I went into his washroom and wiped the overflow cum off of my face. As I left his room he mumbled "Thanks, Lizbeth. I can't wait for tomorrow."

Cam was waiting in bed, naked, when I arrived in his room. I did a slow strip-tease - by now my ego had been enhanced so much that I was really feeling good about myself - and then crawled into bed. He turned me on my back, ate me to one orgasm, and then fucked my brains out missionary. For both the second and third fucks we went through many positions, the third fuck culminating with me riding him reverse cowgirl while massaging his balls with him fingering my asshole. That climax was completely debilitating, and caused us both to be wiped out. I fell asleep on his shoulder. We woke after eight hours, we had a nice shower fuck, and then I got dressed and kissed them both goodbye before I left for work.

Thursday I gave Cam his blue-ball relieving blow job and then went into Jack's room. He insisted on slowly undressing me as he ran his hands and tongue all over my body. Once he fucked my brains out doggy Jack snuggled up to me. As he stared into my eyes Jack hesitantly stammered "Lizbeth...uh...well...would you mind if I...uh...called you 'Joyce?'"

"Is that your mother's name?" I asked with a sly grin.

"Uh...yeah," he sheepishly replied.

"OK," I smiled.

In one sense I was sorry that I agreed because Jack had his tongue, fingers, or dick in my pussy most of the night, except when he was sucking my tits or fingering my asshole, as he called me "Joyce" at least two dozen times. By seven in the morning I was so wiped out that I made Jack get out of bed, called my office and told them that I'd be there at noon, and then set the alarm for 11:15 so that I could get four hours of sleep to forestall being a zombie at work.

In another sense I was glad that I agreed - for the same reasons that I was sorry!

Sunday I had one unique experience after the other. The culmination was when I had Cam's cock in my mouth, Jack's dick in my pussy, and a butt plug in my ass; and then an hour later Jack's cock in my mouth and Cam's dick in my pussy, with a string of ass beads up my butt.

***************

By the Monday after my first week with Cam and Jack my low self-esteem was a thing of the past. After the second week - during which Cam and Jack treated me even nicer than before although I wasn't sure that it was possible - my self-confidence attained a level greater than it had ever been before. My new self-confidence did several things:

First, I became more productive at work. While I had never been a slouch, now I was the most effective and efficient employee.

Second, both my golf game and my health club workouts improved, which further fed my self-confidence in a never-ending glorious cycle.

Third, Will had given up trying to put me down and was now seeing his honey less and trying to get me back into his bed; unsuccessfully I might add.

Fourth, it seemed that every guy from his mid-forties to early sixties that I came in contact with was either hitting on me or being very friendly.

Fifth, both Cam and Jack declared that my sex sessions with them had gone from great to all-time.

Of course I knew that my time with Cam and Jack was limited. They would both be exiting with degrees from graduate school in about ten months after we started being together. Both would be moving to other cities - and I helped both of them with resume writing, and I even had some contacts that I used to help get Cam a job in his chosen field.

I was busy myself. I had moved all of my savings around into different accounts that Will knew nothing about, had scoped out a rental house and a storage facility that I could activate on short notice, and changed all of my beneficiaries in my will, retirement accounts, and insurance policies form Will to only my kids (with small bequests to Jack and Cam). I also had ramped up my exercise routine and trips to the Spa and improved my golf game, all of which were done while also socializing more with all of the people that I came into contact with. Finally I had hired an Orca divorce attorney and had her on standby.

Then things really came together.

About nine months after my first planned week with Cam and Jack what I had been waiting for occurred. On a Monday night Will came to me and said "Lizbeth; I've given up Julie," of course Julie being his lover. "I haven't even seen her for three weeks. I realize that I was a complete jerk and that I love only you, and I beg you to take me back and let us return to where we were two years ago, a happily married couple."

"I'll give you my answer a week from Wednesday night," I smirked.

"You'll be here then and not off with your girlfriends somewhere?" he responded still unwilling to believe that I actually was getting fucked by two 20-somethings every Wednesday and Thursday night and every other Sunday afternoon.

"Like I said, you'll get my answer a week from Wednesday night," I chuckled.

I was exceptionally nice to Will Monday and Tuesday and had a pleasant phone conversation with him Wednesday afternoon while we were both at work. I had even fucked him (totally devoid of love) Monday night for the first time in more than a year, and he couldn't stop raving about how awesome it was.

When I got to Jack and Cam's house Wednesday night we had another pow-wow.

While the three of us sipped beers - naked - I said "Guys, the time has come for me to execute my scorched earth policy on my asshole husband Will. I can call tomorrow to rent a house that has been vacant for a while and needs to be spruced up but I will need a place to stay for two weeks before it is available. I hope that I can stay here with you two," I said with a grin.

"Geez, I don't know, Lizbeth," Jack said pretending to be considering it. "I mean it's painful enough to service you three days every two weeks; I don't know how I could possibly do it more often."

I jumped at him and grabbed his balls tightly. "You better have an attitude change or I'll crush two of the only three good things about you," I fake snarled.

All three of us broke out in laughter. "I get the first night; I call dibs," Cam cackled.

"Also, I need help moving stuff out of my house to a storage facility. Do either of you know a couple of big strong dumb guys who could help?"

That got me tickles from both of them until I agreed that they could do with me what they wanted to all Sunday nights until they moved.

I don't know why, but the sex the next two nights was even better than it had been before - something that I didn't think was possible.

************

Two Wednesdays after Will had asked me for a chance to save our marriage I had moved everything large (mostly art work, a few items of furniture, a collection of books, and electronics) that I wanted to storage, my rental house was being fixed up and would be ready for occupancy in two more weeks, and I had moved my clothes and what I needed for day-to-day activities to Jack and Cam's house. When Will arrived from work I was sitting in the living room - with the process server and Jack, just in case there was trouble, in the kitchen. I had a big smile on my face. "Tonight's the night I promised you an answer," I said as I got up and gave him a sloppy kiss.

When I broke off my kiss and hug Will smiled widely. "Oh, Lizbeth; I promise that everything will work out."

"I know that it will," I smiled. Then I yelled "Ms. Portnoy; Jack; come in please."

Ms. Portnoy, the process server, walked up to Will. "Hi; you're Will Thompson, aren't you?" she asked.

"Uh...yes; who are you?" a stunned Will replied.

"I'm a process server; you've been served," she chuckled, handing him a 10 x 13 envelope.

As she left I gave him a quick kiss, grabbed Jack's arm, and walked out right behind Ms. Portnoy, turning around just before exiting to cackle "Julie's husband Tom Preston received important photos at his office about twenty minutes ago. I hope that he's not a violent person."

As Jack opened up my car door for me he chuckled "Remind me not to piss you off."

"I'm going to be in an amorous mood tonight, big boy," was my smiling response. "See you at home," I waved as I drove off and he got into the car he and Cam shared to follow me.

*****************

The two weeks I spent every night with Cam and Jack were heavenly. I had to take a day off each week to recover from my multiple earth-shattering orgasms. Even though they had always tried to make me the most satisfied woman on the planet I do believe that they ramped it up those last two weeks for two reasons.

The first reason was that I bought them each a nice used car so that they could travel and start their new jobs in style.

The second reason was because over time, without realizing it, we had formed an emotional attachment and needed to take advantage of every opportunity.

After the two weeks of outlandish sex they helped me move into my rental house on a Sunday, and by the next Friday both would be gone. Cam was leaving Wednesday, Jack Friday. They both had lots to do to get ready so I only saw Cam on Tuesday night and Jack on Thursday night.

My last night with Cam was bitter sweet. We didn't fuck; we actually made love. He told me that he'd always remember me and that if he could find someone his age like me that he would be the happiest man on earth. I told him how much he had helped my ego and had driven me from the brink of despair to the best that I had ever felt about myself.

My last night with Jack was similar to that with Cam in that we made love. However, afterward, shockingly Jack cried. Big strong six foot four 260 pound Jack, who could bench press 480 pounds, cried in my arms. "What if I never find someone like you again?" he asked.

Trying to break the seriousness of the moment with some levity I said "Well how about Joyce?"

He got a strange look on his face, like a light bulb had just lit. "I was going to get an apartment but since Joyce divorced my stepfather a few months ago maybe I should plan on staying with her not just until I get an apartment but until I can fuck her."

"You're really going to try?" I asked, somewhat surprised.

"Hell yeah," he chuckled. "She always complained that her ex was bad in the sack, and if you get a few ounces of brandy in her she loses all inhibitions. Maybe you could provide me with a recommendation too," he chuckled.

"Let me see what you have left, stud, and maybe I will," I cackled before taking him into my mouth, which ultimately resulted in a doggy fuck to top all doggy fucks.

***************

I was sad and moped for a week after Cam and Jack left. The only thing that gave me joy in that time period was putting the screws to Will in the divorce.

I snapped out of my moping period when at the club on a Saturday eight days after Jack and Cam had left when I got hit on by five guys, two in their thirties, three in their forties, three single, two married. I was polite but left no doubt with the married ones that I wasn't the least bit interested, but I accepted a date from each of the three single guys.

Things got even better when I received a call on my cell Sunday afternoon. "Hello," was my inspired greeting."