Ego Boost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi," was the hesitant reply. "Uh...Lizbeth; this is Tom Preston. We...uh...haven't met, but you sent me some photos. I was wondering if I could talk to you face-to-face for a little while?"

"Sure, Tom," I enthusiastically replied. I was anxious to see what he looked like and what he wanted. I gave him my address and he said that he'd be over in thirty minutes.

When Tom arrived I was impressed by his looks. He was even more handsome than Jack or Cam, although not nearly as big or muscular. He was 33 years old. His first comment, as we shook hands, endeared him to me. "Why and the hell would your husband cheat on someone who looks like Elizabeth Hurley?" he blurted out, and then turned red and said "Sorry."

"No need to apologize," I chuckled; "there isn't a fifty-something woman alive wouldn't want to be compared to Elizabeth Hurley."

I offered him a beer, we sat down in my living room, and started to converse. He was obviously very distressed by Julie's cheating and couldn't figure out why she had done it, nor would she give him a good explanation - only tears. He said that he was still in love with her and felt that a divorce would really hurt their young kids. I started to feel bad about sending him the photos because he was unaware of the affair until he got them.

After six beers for him, four for me, he started to really open up. He said that Julie would do anything to stay married, even encouraging him to have an affair if it would salve his ego and let him stay.

At this point I was a horny bitch, having just been used to being serviced multiple times a night by two twenty-something studs, and still pissed at Will for fucking Julie. Something snapped in my brain. I stood up, took off my clothes, and led Tom to my bedroom. He was the most wide-eyed guy I'd ever seen in my life. He disrobed quickly and we got to it.

It was probably the worst fuck of my life; I so wanted it to be good, but it wasn't even in the same zip code as my experiences with Jack or Cam, or even Will the first fifteen years we were married.

As a panting wide-eyed Tom lay next to me in bed I decided that I'd save his marriage. It would be brutal, but was necessary if I was to assuage my guilt for sending him the photos of Julie and Will.

I turned his face to mine, stared him in the eye, and said "Tom. Would you really like to know why Julie cheated on you, and how to get your marriage back and make it so that she doesn't cheat again?"

"Hell yes," he eagerly responded.

"I'm not going to sugar coat it, but only because I'm going to help you out. You're a horrible lover," I declared.

"What?" was his startled response.

"Tom, if the way you fucked me, and without any foreplay, is the way that you have sex with Julie the girl must have been so unsatisfied that she'd even let someone seventeen years older that she is, like my asshole soon-to-be-ex, fuck her. Would you like to know what you do wrong, and how to fix it?"

Tom started to choke up, but was able to get out "Yes...yes I would."

**************

It took only ten hands-on lessons from me over the next three weeks before Tom was a good lover - not great like Jack and Cam, but as good as Will. He thanked me profusely when he told me on the phone that he had brought Julie to nirvana three times in three nights after our tenth lesson. I felt good that I had saved his marriage so that he was happy and his two young children would not have a broken home, even though I still would have liked to slap the shit out of Julie for an hour or two.

I got everything that I wanted out of my divorce, including Will's humiliation. At the end I actually thanked him for driving me to such low self-esteem that I had to do whatever was necessary to pull myself out of it. I'm not sure that he recognized the sincerity of my thank you, but I didn't really give a shit.

Now, six months after Jack and Cam left I just moved my 59 ½ year old ass into the house of a wealthy good-looing 48 year old. We're having a great time golfing, going to the health club, and on outings together, and of course fucking each other senseless most nights. One thing he says that he really likes about me - especially just after doing me doggy with a butt plug up my ass - is my high level of self-esteem. That's not every going to change again!