Eight Inches Predicted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We came up for air. I looked, and his lovely cock was still flaccid. I was now aroused, fairly wet, and I dropped to my knees, giving Jackson's monster a loving blowjob. I tickled the head with my tongue, took it into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it, all the while caressing his rather huge balls with my left hand. I pumped the base a bit while I sucked the top half of his cock.

I felt his cock harden and stiffen and actually grow in my mouth. Not only was it long, but it was thick, too! Once it was good and hard, I knew I could stop. For some reason, though, I wanted to impress Jackson, so I took the whole schlong down my throat. It was gratifying to hear Jackson groan in pleasure.

I stopped my blowjob, whipped out the piece of paper, held it next to Jackson's erect cock, covered with my saliva, and took a picture. His cock exceeded the length of the short a=sude if the paper by around a half inch, putting it at nine inches.

Then I felt evil. I was good and wet. "Let's take a picture of your cock covered in my pussy juice, instead of my saliva. Want to stick it inside me for a few pumps? Then you have to take it out and let me take another picture, okay?"

Jackson smiled.

"Promise me, Jackson. You have to take it out for a picture!" I said.

"If I do that, can I come back in for a nice long, uh..."

"Fuck?" I helped out. "No. We have to get back to the group."

Jackson agreed. I lay on the bed, my legs wide open. Jackson admired the view, and then he climbed up on top and wasted no time slipping his nine-inch monster all the way inside me. My lord, it felt magnificent! I had thought all this nonsense about big cocks was just that: nonsense. I now knew I was wrong. I let out a small groan of pleasure when his cock went all the way inside me.

"Stop!" I said, while Jackson was buried inside me up to his balls. I gave him the camera. He took the picture. "Now pull out, Jackson."

Jackson complied. I took another picture with his cock next to the paper. It was even longer now, over nine inches, and it was beautifully covered with my pussy juice. A cock wet with pussy juice looks slightly different than one wet with saliva. It must be some sort of difference in viscosity. Pity I never went beyond freshman chemistry.

I sent the picture to Carol. I noticed Jackson had taken about five pictures of his cock inside me. One was the closeup of his balls against my pussy that I had asked for, but the others were of my body, including of course my boobs, and my face with its expression of joyous bliss. Jackson had talent with a camera.

We got dressed and joined the others at the bar. "Nice job getting him hard," Carol whispered to me between her smirks and giggles.

"Look at this one," I whispered back, showing her the picture of his balls up against my pussy, revealing that his entire schlong was buried inside me.

"You go, girl," was Carol's response whisper. She had a big smile on her face. "Details tomorrow?"

"You tell me yours with Steve, I'll tell you mine," I replied.

"You want Steve, too?" Carol said, and she giggled.

"Not what I meant," I said.

"Want to trade, say around 2AM?" Carol asked.

"I'll have Jackson drained dry by then," I said.

"Did you see the size of those balls, woman? Eat all you want. He'll make more," she said.

"I can't handle two men on one ski trip," I said.

"Pity. I understand. Let's ask for late check-out tomorrow, okay?"

I gave my reply in giggles.

Carol then gave my phone to Steve, who got to see all the pictures of my naked body, and the one with Jackson's schlong buried inside my pussy. The way he looked at me after seeing those pictures made me want to run away and hide my face in shame.

"Jackson, you lucky bastard," was all that Steve said. He passed my phone to Dylan, ignoring my attempts to get it back. Dylan first looked at Jackson, awe plain as day on his face, and then when he saw the ones Jackson had taken of me, he stared at me, his face transparent in its lust and desire.

Dylan rose, took Mary by the hand, and said, "Come on, you sexy babe. Let's call it a night." Dylan walked away, leading a timid and submissive Mary by the hand, and we all knew what was going to happen as soon as the door to their room swung shut.

I texted Mary. "Are you okay with this? Want a rescue party?"

A few minutes later Mary texted back. "He has condoms. All's good."

That left Carol, Steve, Jackson and me in the bar. Steve ordered a pitcher of margaritas. I declined, being already much too drunk, but eventually social pressure got to me and I had yet another drink. When we left the bar, I had to put my arm around Jackson's shoulders in order to stumble to our room. Steve and Carol had the room abutting ours. There was an interior door connecting the two rooms. I saw Jackson and Steve whispering, but was too drunk to think anything of it.

Steve wanted a kiss goodnight from me, and Jackson was already kissing Carol goodnight. It was no casual goodnight kiss among Platonic friends. It was the type of kiss one gives a lover. Annoyed and jealous, I gave a similar kiss to Steve. His cock rose to the occasion and he shoved it against my tummy. No blowjob was needed to get Steve hard!

I broke the kiss and looked at Steve, questions in my eyes. He returned the look, and then Carol rode to the rescue, pulling Steve away from our mutual stare of lust, and pulled him into the bedroom. I made an estimate as to how many minutes it would take for them both to be naked.

I forgot about it however, as Jackson pulled me into our room. I wondered if he would be flaccid again. He was. Once we were both naked, and I gave him the kiss I had given Steve that had inflamed his desires and his cock, but it didn't work on Jackson. He was still flaccid.

"I'm sorry Mary. It's not you. I'm always like this. I have this huge cock, yeah, but only a blowjob ever seems to get me hard. It's really not you. In fact, I'm crazy about you. I've liked you silently for months, you know," he said.

This came as a complete surprise. "You mean as a friend?"

"I mean as more than a friend," Jackson said. "When we used to meet in the library and you asked me for math help, I was undressing you in my mind and imagining doing all sorts of things with you."

Oh my, I thought. What do I do with this? How can I have casual ski trip sex with a guy who has a crush on me? That would be cruel, and Jackson is such a vulnerable man, such a sweetheart of a man.

"We've already fucked. Want to blow me again and we can make love?" he asked.

"What do you mean we've already fucked? Are you delusional?" I asked.

"I entered you, Joanie. You asked me to, so that you could take a picture with my cock covered with love juice. Even an entry and a few pumps constitutes sex. Weren't you paying attention in sex ed class in high school?" Jackson asked.

"Oh, I understand now. No, I skipped sex ed class, cutting it to spend time with my boyfriend and I got some sex ed the old-fashioned way," I said.

"But it's offered in tenth grade," Jackson said.

"Yeah, so?"

"Well, we're only fifteen in tenth grade," he said.

"Yeah, so?"

"Nothing," Jackson said, and he looked at me a bit strangely.

"Why? How old were you when you first laid some lucky girl?" I asked.

"Never mind," Jackson said. He didn't want to say, but I wormed it out of him. He was twenty.

We talked for a long time, sitting together on the love seat. Jackson opened up and I learned his hopes, dreams, and desires. Maybe it was the booze, I don't know, but I began to like him more and more. I forgot all about his freakish cock and just looked into his liquid brown eyes, trying to see his soul.

The one warning light I found was that Jackson hated his family. I probed, and found out his family was indeed truly horrible. He grew up in a stereotype of a bad home life. He had run away from home several times as a teenager, hiding out in churches, but of course he always had to return. His father would beat him once the church returned him to his family.

We became close. I grew to really like him. Eventually I told him I liked him, but I was too drunk and too tired for sex. I didn't tell him, but I felt nauseated from all of the alcohol. We went to bed and nothing happened. I woke up before Jackson, and I watched him sleep for around twenty minutes.

I got up, took off my nightgown, and now naked, I called for breakfast from room service. At the same time, I asked for a late checkout, and inquired about the roads. The roads were expected to be open by the late morning. Noon, at the latest. Breakfast would come in twenty minutes.

I got back on the bed, threw off the covers, and pulled down Jackson's pajama pants. His lovely monster was, of course, flaccid. I idly wondered if some lucky girl before me had ever waked him with a blowjob. No matter. This was his lucky day. I got him hard in less than five minutes, and dammit there was a knock on the door. I threw the covers back over Jackson erect cock, which made quite the tent!

I threw on my nightgown, not bothering to do the buttons, and when I opened the door for room service the waiter got one hell of a nice gander at my boobs. I just smiled, as he put the breakfast tray on our little table. I gave him some dollars to tip him and as he left I pulled off my nightgown a bit too rapidly. He got a nice look at my naked body. I didn't care. Shit, if anything it made me wet.

I grabbed a coffee and held it close to Jackson's nose. He woke, opening his eyes to see me on the bed, kneeling next to him, stark naked and holding coffee. "Drink a cup, Jackson. I want you awake. I have something to say."

Jackson drank his coffee and I drank mine. "Come to the love seat, Jackson," I said.

"What do you want to say to me?" Jackson asked.

"Make love to me first. Then I'll say it," I said.

Jackson rose, and he knocked three times on the wall separating Carol and Steve's room from ours. This confused me, but I didn't say anything. It seemed like a strange thing to do. Were they going to listen to my moans? Kinky, I thought. I'm liking him more and more.

I lay on the bed naked, legs together. Jackson knelt next to me, leaned over me, and he delicately kissed me on the lips. I was having none of that and I pulled him down and kissed him with passion. I opened my mouth and pried open his and our tongues did a mating dance. His hands went to my boobs and especially (of course) to my nipples, already hard with anticipation.

Suddenly Jackson's monster touched my thigh and I realized he was already hard! So much for the 'needed' blowjob.

"You're hard," I told Jackson.

"It's you. You're having this effect on me. I've never before been hard without some major effort on the part of the woman. For you, though..."

He had to shut up because I was kissing him again. Jackson had made me feel so special! How could I not love this guy? Why wasn't he fucking me already? Oh. It was because he was fingering me. Okay, the man has talent. Jeez, the man has real talent. Holy Moses can this guy finger a girl! I closed my eyes to enjoy the bliss.

I went through every man who had ever enjoyed my body in the first few minutes Jackson was fingering me with one hand and playing with my boobs with the other. It had never before been like this, I was thinking when suddenly, from out of nowhere, it came, the most wonderful climax in recorded human history! Well, it's possible that's an exaggeration. I hear Queen Cleopatra in ancient Egypt had some mighty powerful ones, after all. Or was she faking them for Marc Antony?

This was a new speed record for an orgasm. I had been quiet, since I figured out why Jackson had opened the connecting door to Carol and Steve's room. As I was coming down from the extraordinary endorphin rush of my orgasm, I said to Jackson, "You've figured out I have an exhibitionism weakness?"

"Of course I have, Joanie. I studied your face while everyone looked at the pictures of your naked body and my cock inside you," Jackson said. "Carol and Steve want a live show. Are you game? If you are, moan, lover."

"That's not fair, Jackson," I said as he positioned his cock at the entrance to my soul. "You know your cock is going to force me to moan," I said, just barely getting the words out in time because his cock parted my pussy lips and gently entered my pussy with a welcoming trumpet fanfare in my head.

As the trumpets blared in my head, out of my lips came the loud cry, "Oh yes. Oh my God, YES!" I figured Jackson was putting on a show, since his movements were dramatic, showing him pull all the way about, and then bury his hard, throbbing, nine inches deep inside me in a brutal thrust. Thrust after thrust, I loved it all.

Those were my last coherent words as Jackson began the fuck from heaven. My sound effects were loud and genuine, as I could not contain the pleasure this man who adored me was giving to my fragile, small, curvaceous body, but I wasn't capable of speech. All that came from my mouth were moans. My boobs heaved as I rose to meet his thrusts, each one going deep inside me as he plunged his cock inside me balls deep.

"Oh heavens, Jackson, this is beyond wonderful. Never stop," I managed to say, and then I degenerated once again into the moans of all the women of history, doubtless Queen Cleopatra included. It was wonderful, perhaps the best fuck of my life. I felt united with Jackson, as if we were one person, one small unit of humanity within a vast sea.

Jackson drove me to a climax and I'm embarrassed to say that I was hyper dramatic. I even squirted for only the second time of my life. Jackson just smiled and continued to destroy me with his massive cock as I whimpered in a post orgasmic haze. No man had ever destroyed me before the way Jackson just had. When he finally squirted inside me, it felt beyond wonderful, and I sighed the sigh of a thousand sighs. It was sigh of exhaustion, of happiness, of raw, naked bliss, of the excitement of love.

Then I heard the applause. I turned my head, and there stood our four friends, all dressed (or in the case of Carol partially dressed; she was wearing a bra and panties), having just watched our erotic show. As I realized that they had watched us fuck, watched me climax, and watched me squirt, while Jackson's nine inches dramatically pumped inside me, and in fact was still inside me, I felt a range of emotions, from shame to pride, from embarrassment to excitement, but most of all arousal. I climaxed a second time, just from the combination of Jackson's cock inside me and our audience of friends watching.

Jackson rolled off me, revealing to our friends my naked, spent, freshly ravished body, with Jackson's cum slowly oozing out of my love box. I weakly smiled at them. Carol came over and kissed me on the forehead. Mary came to me and kissed me on the mouth, whispering "Way to go, lover." I blushed.

Steve came over and kissed my boobs, gently and lovingly biting my nipples, and last but by no means least, Dylan came over and kissed my navel, giving my clit a quick and lovely lick. I quivered in response.

"We'll leave you two lovers, now. Have they inspired you, Steve?" Carol said. The four of our friends left through the open connecting doors into Carol and Steve's room, and Jackson looked at me. There was love in his eyes.

"You wanted to say something to me, lover?" he asked.

"Yes. Jackson, could you learn to love me?" I asked.

"I already do love you, Joanie," he said.

"Good, because I love you. That's what I wanted to say."

"Good. Very good."

I was about to speak again when we heard moans from the next room. I was still a bit in my post orgasm comatose state, but Jackson helped me up and we went to take a look. Carol and Steve were going at it, doggy style, on the bed. Next to them were Mary and Dylan, and Dylan was undressing a smiling Mary. Obviously, they intended to join their rutting friends.

I looked at Jackson. He looked at me. "Four's company, but six is a party. Shall we join them?" Jackson asked.

"No, lover," I said. "We have our own room," and I led him back to our bed. He was flaccid, but I knew how to get him hard again, now didn't I? Sometime in the future I would let him cum inside my mouth, but this time I once again sucked him only until he was good and hard. Then I mounted him and fucked him with me on top. I fucked that sweet man for all that I was worth. I'm not a rich girl, but when it comes to bedroom activities, I'm worth my weight in gold.

Jackson agrees. "Cum inside me again, baby," were the last words I remember saying on that memorable ski trip. Jackson and I are still together. So too are Carol and Steve. Only Dylan and Mary didn't last. Mary likes too much to sleep around, and Dylan couldn't handle that. It's all just part of life, isn't it? We're all still friends, nevertheless. Good people make good friends.

12