All Comments on 'Eight Minutes in the Car Wash'

by clochardceleste

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
yowseryowserover 2 years ago

Speed Clean

Cute imaginative tale, just a bit of tweaking would turn it from a good story into a superb one. Please let us know right from the beginning whether the narrator is male or female. All of that in eight minutes? More believable if a sex act or two is removed. Nice tension, hilarious washing details. But the camera?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

yowser, read the first sentence again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK, I read the first sentence again. "We pulled in to the gas station and he put the truck in park." They pull into a gas station, he shifts his truck into park. What's the problem?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ha, I think Anonymous #1 was telling Yowser to re-read the first sentence, not that there was an issue with the sentence. Suppose the narrator could be male or female, but since it wasn't tagged "gay" it didn't cross my mind for a minute that the narrator was male after hearing the driver was male. There are also always security cameras in car washes--safety concerns.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 2 years ago

This is so hot thank you! The setup is great, the sense of all that energy from the noisy washing, the urgency of the sex - wow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userclochardceleste@clochardceleste
Just writing out my elaborate fantasies instead of keeping them locked up in my head. Note: if you sent me feedback between 4/22-5/5/22 I didn't receive it due to an encryption error with my email. Please send again.