Eight Nights-Nine Days

Story Info
Woman takes a cruise on a enema ship.
20.8k words
4.63
9.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Astro1544
Astro1544
170 Followers

Thanks for reading my story. As with all my stories it contains graphic descriptions of anal enemas. If that offends you, please pass this one by. The story also had incestuous parts toward the end. If that offends you, please pass this one by. If the way I write offends you get a fucking life.

Please take a couple of seconds at the end and rate the stories you read and feel free to leave comments. (Unless you don't like the way I write, Then I don't care)

Chapter 1

Jackie closed her eyes as she felt her body starting to shake. She had just looked over her shoulder at the now-empty bag hanging from the shower rod. She could tell the orgasm was going to be a strong one like it always was when she climaxed this way. Her slightly swollen belly felt full, and she could feel the soft cramps rolling softly through her stomach. She had come to love this feeling ever since her mother had introduced her to enemas when she was in college.

She had been seriously constipated when she had asked her mom for advice over the phone. Her mom didn't hesitate and told her exactly what to get from the drugstore. In fact, it was the same bag she used now. When she returned to her apartment, she called her mom again asking for help setting everything up. She filled the bag just the way her mom told her leaving room for the long squirt of Castile soap.

The strong smell of the peppermint soap had filled her small bathroom. Her mother had told her to wait just a couple of minutes while she made her own enema, and they would take them together as they talked on the phone. That first enema had been hard for her to take as her bowels had been backed up so severely. But with guidance and encouragement from her mother, she had managed to take the full bag. And from that first experience, she was hooked for life.

She remembered the tears in her eyes as her body forced the hard mass through her straining sphincter. Then the relief as she heard it splash into the water beneath her ass. Her mother had suggested she take another full bag, but this time go slower and enjoy the feeling of it. Now at thirty-seven, she had made them an important part of her life.

Standing Jackie pulled the long douche nozzle from her ass. Looking at it smiling seeing the brown paste stuck between the flutes of the nozzle. This was how she always knew that she was in need of the enema she had just taken. Tightening her ass, she walked toward her kitchen. She wasn't after anything in particular she just wanted to walk through her house holding the enema inside. The soft cramps made her smile as she knew the enema was working. She walked into the living room where she picked up her Itinerary for her cruise.

She was by no means desperate to let the enema out, but she could tell her bowels were wanting to clean out. Taking her time sitting on the toilet she pulled her ass cheeks wider to minimize the coming mess. Feeling the three large lumps slide through her relaxed rectum she knew the enema was going to do a good job cleaning her out. With the mild cramps rolling through her bowels, it pushed the long semi-solid log out before her asshole closed again. The smell of the peppermint soap mixed with her shit reached her nose instantly.

She would be leaving Friday morning, and her ship would be disembarking Friday evening. It had taken her almost two weeks and almost giving up before she found this cruise. The ship was 800 feet long and carried only 150 passengers, unlike the big cruise ships that were longer and carried a lot more passengers. She had paid dearly for the ticket and had almost talked herself out of going twice. But now she had confirmed her itinerary, so it was pretty much a done deal. The cruise was only for women and the crew of the ship was entirely female numbering about thirty.

She was to take a taxi to a small terminal where she would board. She would have a room with a balcony all to herself but would be dining with three other single women. Her stomach was feeling good now, but she sat on the toilet looking through the brochure again. Friday evening after they were in open international waters, clothes became optional. The thought made her pussy wet and made her wonder if she would have the courage to walk around on the ship naked. The next day clothes would be strongly discouraged.

She was interested in the progressive retention exercises and several of the lounges sounded good. It said that the entire crew including the captain would be as naked as the women passengers once they reached international water. Jackie could feel the cramp starting to roll down through her colon tell her that the last of her enema was making its way to her rectum.

CHAPTER 2

Friday morning Jackie was up early she thought about giving herself an enema before she called the taxi but thought better of it. The ride to the port was pretty much uneventful but she could feel her apprehension rising as she walked to the end of the steel ramp to board. She was met by a pretty young woman with a broad smile. The young woman put her at ease right away with her sweet smile. Another young woman showed her to her room to freshen up.

At 4:00 she felt the ship shudder as the throttles were increased easing the ship out of the harbor. Jackie walked out onto her small balcony to watch the pier slip by as the ship made for open water. She noticed several other people out on their balconies also. She noticed a couple of younger women down the line were already topless letting their young tits hang free for everyone to see. An hour later she heard a ship wide announcement that the ship was now in international waters.

Drawing a deep breath Jackie unbuttoned her blouse and let it slide off her shoulders. Her bra was next freeing her cantaloupe-sized tits as she rubbed and pinched her nipples with her fingers. She had always been proud of her firm tits, the nipples hardening out to the full 3/4 inch that was their glory. She could feel the wetness forming between her legs as she slid her skirt down over her hips along with her bikini panties. Yep, she could see the wet crotch of her panties. Throwing them on the bed with the rest of her clothes she opened the door and stepped out into the narrow hallway.

The hall was empty except for herself, her bare feet making no sound as she moved. The ship was exceptionally clean and the smell of apple-cinnamon could be smelled. She could see the elevators and the stairs ahead of her and had to make a decision as to which one to take. Making a quick decision she stepped into the elevator. Just as the door was closing a hand appeared from the side startling Jackie.

A naked young woman stepped into the elevator with Jackie dipping her head slightly smiling. "I'm Ashley," the young woman said extending her hand to Jackie.

"I'm Jackie," Jackie said taking the young woman's hand. The young woman never stopped smiling and she didn't hide the appreciation she had for Jackie's naked body.

"Are you as hooked on these things as I am?" the woman asked looking at Jackie. "God, I want a huge one that will make my belly so big and then I want to walk around so everyone can see it," she added. Jackie felt the warm rush between her legs and was about to try and cover it when the young woman pushed her hands back to her side. "No, You're beautiful, don't hide it," she said as the doors slid open into a huge hallway. The young woman moved her hand fast before Jackie could react. The fingers came up hard against Jackie's swollen pussy lips pulling forward over her hard clit. Jackie's breath caught in her throat as the young woman brought her fingers to her nose and then her mouth. "God, I hope I see you again," she said as she stepped out of the elevator.

Jackie could feel the wetness seeping down the insides of her thighs as she walked around the deck. As she walked she became less and less self-conscious and she started enjoying the feel of the light breeze on her bare flesh. Her nipples stood out proudly as she walked and she could see several other people admiring her as well.

Finding a small table up near the bow she sat down. A very pretty young woman as naked as he was herself carried a tray of champagne in tall flutes and offered her one as she walked by. She saw Ashley coming toward her and she waved. The second Ashely saw Jackie she returned the wave and started walking toward her table. "Would you care to join me?" Jackie asked as the young woman stopped looking down at her. Jackie saw the huge smile on the young woman's face. Pulling out a chair she sat across from Jackie.

"I don't know anyone," Ashely said kind of shyly. The young woman came back around with the tray of champagne again and they each took a fresh flute.

"I think that is kind of the reason for the cruise," Jackie said with a smile. "I didn't know anyone either, but now I know you," she added trying to give the younger woman a little confidence. She was starting to feel the effects of the champagne and could feel a warm glow starting to grow.

"Would you want to hang out together for a couple of days until we get to know more people?" Ashley asked with a hopeful look on her face. Jackie smiled and nodded her head. "What do you have scheduled for tomorrow?" Ashley asked taking a sip from the tall flute. Jackie only had to think for a second.

"Well, I think I get cleaned out at 9:00. I believe it's like supposed to take like three hours," Jackie responded feeling bolder now that she had a bit of liquid courage in her. "You should join me," she added feeling a little light-headed. Ashley smiled and nodded her head.

"A cup of coffee and a light breakfast should do it I would think," Ashley said. "I believe they're supposed to leave information in our rooms and I think we can change things also. The rules on this ship are not as rigid as they are on other cruises," she added. Jackie liked the way the young woman never tried to hide any of her naked body.

"I think it's supposed to be some kind of wristband," Jackie said trying to think back on what she had read. "I think it is supposed to give us access to all of the facilities," she added. They made plans to meet at the omelet buffet in the morning and sat and watched the sunset over the still water.

The bracelet was waiting for her when she returned to her room along with instructions on how to use it. It looked like a square digital watch but she could tell it was a lot more than that. Following the instructions she started understanding how everything worked. The bracelet did indeed give her access to all parts of the ship except the Bridge and the engine room. It also said that she would be given a digital warning if she was about to enter somewhere that she might find offensive. Of course, she was free to enter as it was just a warning.

The next morning Jackie was up early as she usually was. There was still a slight chill in the air so she wrapped a light robe around her naked body and headed for the buffet. There were already several people mingling around. She got in line, got a cup of coffee, and found a small table to wait for Ashley. Several minutes later Ashley walked into the large room. She too was wrapped in a light robe but Jackie could see her hard nipples making themselves known.

They both got small omelets and cups of coffee and sat down to eat. The sun was nice and high when they stepped back out on the open deck. They could see several people already naked looking forward to the day. They had to go up a couple of decks to find the proper deck.

CHAPTER 3

The deck lounges were arranged in a line along the side of the wall. Several naked young women worked around them setting things up for their guests. The two women noticed the leg supports and the tall IV stands next to each chair. Jackie felt her cunt starting to get wet again as she imagined herself in one of those lounges with her legs in the air and spread open for all the other women to see.

Walking out on the deck they were greeted with smiles and pleasant good mornings. Jackie and Ashley found a couple of lounges together and laid back in them after they had slipped their robes off. They were each handed a clipboard with several questions on them. They decided to answer the questions the same way and handed the clipboards back to the young woman. They both smiled when they caught the musky smell from between the young woman's legs.

Jackie also started noticing things around the deck that she had not paid attention to when she first came out. There were steel hooks everywhere she looked so that if someone wanted to stand at the rail and look out over the ocean while she was getting her ass filled there was a place to hang a bag. She noticed the several spring-loaded rods sticking up. They had a hard rubber nub on one end and a short protrusion on the other.

The sound of the young woman returning made them turn their heads. She was pushing a cart that had several full rubber bags hanging from it with their nozzles draped over steel hooks. There were several with a weird-looking nozzle that had two balloons on them and several with large black nozzles. The young woman stopped and hung two 3-quart pumpkin bags on the IV stand between Jackie and Ashley.

The naked woman moved on down the row and hung three other bags next to occupied lounges. There was still one large bag hanging from the tall rack when she returned. "If you ladies would care to put your legs up in the holders I can get you strapped in and then we can start your enemas," The young woman said with a smile. "My name is Lori by the way," she added as she moved toward Jackie's legs. Both women were secured in just a minute.

"Why do I need my legs secured?" Jackie asked. The young woman smiled as she took down the large black nozzle and spread some lubricant on it.

"Remember the waiver you signed when you booked the cruise giving us permission to restrain you when we saw fit?" The young woman asked leaning over Jackie with the nozzle in her hand. Jackie thought back and remembered that she had indeed signed such a waiver giving them permission to use whatever force they deemed necessary to achieve what she wanted to experience. "Well, you are going to have to hold this enema for at least half an hour," The young woman added as the large nozzle found the center of Jackie's anus.

The young woman knew what she was doing as she increased pressure forcing Jackie's asshole to start yielding to the nozzle. There was firm pressure and Jackie could feel her rectum start to burn. Lori knew just when to back off and let Jackie's rectum close a bit before applying more pressure. Jackie counted four times before the stinging burn and felt her rectum sucking the big nozzle deeper into her ass. Ashley whimpered when her rectum opened to take the wide part of the nozzle.

They watched Lori reach her hands up gripping both clamps. With a smile, she opened both clamps halfway at the same time. The intense warm feeling was instant for both Jackie and Ashley and their bodies stiffened as they felt the enemas starting into their bowels. Jackie could follow the enema as it moved deeper into her colon and she knew Ashley was feeling the same thing. Lori stood between them and watched and they saw her hand drop down between her legs. The musky scent was even stronger now that she was standing closer to them.

Breathing deeply Lori stepped back to the remaining bag hanging from the rack. Taking the nozzle with the two balloons on it she started smearing lubricant on it spreading it with her finger. Turning around she bent over and spread her feet apart. There was nothing shy about her as they watched the nozzle start into her ass. They could see her pushing firmly and they could see her rectum pucker out a bit. Jackie figures she was pushing like she was trying to push a turd out. They both watched the balloon disappear into her rectum.

Jackie's hand dropped to her swollen clit when she saw Lori grasp the black bulbs and started to squeeze one. She watched her hand tighten 9 firm times before she grasped the other bulb. She could hear Ashley whimper when the balloon between Lori's ass cheeks started to swell. Seven good hard pumps before she stopped. Bending over just a bit more Lori reached back and pulled her cheeks wider so Jackie and Ashley could get a good look at her trapped rectum.

"How fast?" Lori asked. There was no hiding the strong pungent smell of her aroused cunt now. Jackie was trying to understand the question when Ashley spoke.

"Hang the bag higher and open the clamp full," Ashly said grinning over at Jackie. Jackie felt a small trickle of urine escape just as a hard wave of cramps rolled through her. The heat from the mixture flowing into her colon was making itself known. She could still feel the pressure steadily growing inside pushing the mixture deeper into her intestines but now she found herself wanting it more. Lori was a beautiful young woman and Jackie enjoyed looking at her young trim body and the musky smell of her cunt was only adding to her own arousal.

Jackie's cunt was a slimy mess when Lori hung the huge bag from one of the many hooks raising it well over her head. Looking directly into Ashley's eyes Lori opened the clamp with a click and dropped her hand. It took only a couple of seconds before Lori threw her head back and looked up. Jackie could see the stress on the young woman's face but Lori never reached for the clamp to slow the enema down or stop it. They could both see the level in the huge silicon bag dropping rapidly from the height at which it was hung.

Jackie knew when her own enema went past the two-quart line. She could tell that this enema was moving into her bowels deeper than any others had. Her bag at home was only a two-quart bag she had gotten when she was in college and this cruise was going to help her make a fantasy come true. She had always thought that she could take larger enemas and now she was going to experience them.

Lori was moving now checking both Jackie's and Ashley's bags to see how much was left in each. Her own bag was a good arm reach above her head when she was standing. They could hear her breathing deeply as she moved trying to do her duties while the huge enema filled her. Jackie heard Ashley whimper and looked over at her. She could tell the younger woman was getting close to cumming and she rubbed her own clit harder. She was pretty sure the bag above her was empty now as the pressure was not increasing anymore.

They both watched as Lori bent over holding her stomach as the last pint from her huge bag made its way down the tube and into her full colon. Jackie's body started shaking as she started to climax. Ashley's eyes were still glued to Lori as she saw the look of determination on Lori's face. She forced herself to stand straight as if she knew what Ashley needed to see.

As Lori stood they could see the bulge in her belly and that was all it took to send Ashley over the edge. She almost screamed as her orgasm shook her hard. She could feel the sharp cramps as her own enema worked inside of her intensifying the feeling. A strong stream of yellow piss sprayed through Ashley's fingers only adding to the moment. Lori grimaced as a wave of harsh cramps moved through her. Jackie noticed that Ashly couldn't take her eyes off Lori's bloated belly.

"How much can you take?" Ashley asked reaching out to touch the bulge.

"I can take six quarts, but it is agonizing and I'll be crying the whole last quart," Lori replied stepping closer to Ashley. Ashley ran her hand over the swollen belly with appreciation and admiration.

"I want that so bad," Ashley said looking over at Jackie. Lori smiled and stepped back reaching for the nozzle in her ass. Pulling the tube up she disconnected the now empty bag from the nozzle in her ass. She was slightly bent over as she moved. Walking to a stack of low plastic bins she separated two of them from the stack and carried them back to the lounges and slid one under each chair. Pulling a slender handle that had been along the frame of the lounge a plastic half-dome appeared at the bottom of Jackie's chair only inches from her spread ass.

Astro1544
Astro1544
170 Followers