Eight Nights-Nine Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori moved to set Ashley's chair up the same way stopping once when a wave of cramps rolled through her bowels. Telling Ashley to take a deep breath she started pulling the nozzle in her ass. Ashley whimpered again when the wide part was pulled through her rectum. "Just let it go," Lori said as she straightened again so she could move back to Jackie. The sound of a couple of wet farts and then a short pause was followed by several large hard lumps.

Lori was leaning over Jackie a minute later pulling steadily on the large bat nozzle. Jackie could feel it sliding out of her rectum and did her best to relax as the wide part slid through. She closed her asshole tightly savoring the warm feeling in her bowels as the nozzle made its exit. With a sigh, she relaxed her sphincter and let her body take over. She could feel everything as it moved through her rectum. Like Ashley there were several hard brown lumps she felt her hole open for. The long slender semi-solid log slid out in one long piece before it broke going over the edge and down into the tub.

Lori watched with a desperate look on her face. Glancing over Jackie could see the slight grin on Ashley's face as she watched too. "I think I know someone else that needs to shit," Jackie said. "You need to get another tub and put it right there so we can see everything," She added not really knowing where this nastier side was coming from. Jackie was starting to think Lori was a very submissive young woman and she kind of liked the idea of where she might be able to go with it.

Lori moved quickly getting another plastic bin and setting it down so both women could see. Turning around she dropped to her knees and reached for the nozzle that was inflated in her ass. "I think you should ask us for permission," Jackie said looking over at Ashley.

"Yes, I think you should too," Ashley said reinforcing Jackie's instructions. Lori's hand stopped. "I think you should show how much you like having your ass filled," she added. "You need to start rubbing your clit and let that enema work a little more. When we see you cum, then you can ask us for permission to shit," she said. Both Ashley and Jackie were still pushing out their enemas. They could hear several others down the deck dealing with the same issues. The smell of shit was strong as their bodies cleaned out.

"Yes, mam," Lori said as she leaned forward and spread her knees wider. The nozzle was in the way now and both women started complaining. Lori slowly stood and paused for a few seconds while the huge enema in her guts rearranged again. Reaching up she took down the empty bag and hung it on another hook and reattached the hose to the nozzle in her ass. Now dropping back down to her knees she moved backwards a few feet. The nozzle was now lifted over the young woman's back and both Jackie and Ashley had an unobstructed view of her pussy. They could both see the puffy lips of her twat and as she leaned farther her cunt opened like a ripe peach. They could see the strings of secretion starting to hang from her hard clit.

They both watched as Lori started making soft circles with her fingers. They could clearly see she was fighting the pain in her stomach and the pleasure she was deriving from her swollen clit. They watched the young woman as she brought herself closer to orgasm feeling the new wetness between their own legs. Lori made sure she was giving the women a good show. The need to shit was making her more desperate by the second but she had to climax before she would be allowed to.

Lori's orgasm was a strong one making her young body shake as she whimpered her pleasure out for both of them to hear. Jackie felt a small tremor of her own as another small orgasm moved through her. Lori looked back over her shoulder desperately wanting permission to relieve her bowels. Both Jackie and Ashley laughed at her, but both nodded their permission. With a loud sigh Lori pushed the button on the black bulb and they could all hear the trapped air escaping.

Pushing the shallow tub back between her knees Lori waited for the pressure to push the balloon out. The loud wet fart could be heard just before several brown lumps and a long hard stream of slimy brown water splashed into the bottom of the bin. Lori tried her best to stay forward so the women could see everything coming out of her rectum. She gave them both a good show and she could feel everything moving through her asshole. The long stream of semi-solid shit had been the highlight of the show and now her stomach was feeling great.

Her smell only added to the smell that already lingered on the deck. Standing Lori quickly walked to the wall and took down a hose that had been coiled on a holder. Pressing the handle and making sure the spray wasn't too hard Lori started washing the two women down. The spray softly caressed Jackies wet cunt and Lori made sure she gently washed down between her ass cheeks. She could feel Lori's fingers softly mover over her rectum making sure there was nothing left.

She did the same to Ashley before she washed between her own legs and ass cheeks. It only took her a minute to release Jackie and Ashley and they both hugged her as soon as they stood. Lori said she had other duties to do and told them she would see them later. Jackie loved the way the enema had made her tummy feel. She felt light and euphoric as she started walking with Ashley down the deck.

They noticed a couple of women straddling two of the spring-loaded posts. They were both connected to half empty bags hanging above them. They were holding on to the rail that ran down the wall as they moved the wet pussies against the hard rubber nubs. The short protrusion was alongside the nozzle in each of their asses. Ashley stopped to watch along with several other women, mesmerized by the sight. They could tell both women were feeling their orgasms getting closer.

"Get those twats moving you fucking bitches," someone shouted out. "If either of you cum before those bags are empty, I'm going to refill them both and make you start over!" She added just before the small crowd cheered at her suggestion. The two women moved their hips faster and Jackie could tell they were putting more pressure down on their cunts trying to drive the rubber point deeper into their rectums alongside the nozzle. The level in both bags was getting close to the bottom and both women were on the verge of cumming just as the bags emptied. Watching the two women climaxing made Jackies cunt throbbed, and Ashley noticed the slight shudder.

CHAPTER 4

Sunday and Mondy were just quiet days at sea. The water was calm, and Jackie and Ashly got to know each other a lot better. Sunday night Jackie and Ashly had decided to order a couple of the inflating nozzles like Lori had used. They had found out that there was "Progressive Retention Day and an Extreme Retention contest" and they signed up for both asking for Lori to be their attendant. They loved walking around the ship and had seen several different women in the middle of getting different types of enemas.

They finally sat down at a small table and asked the naked waitress for a couple of drinks. They watched women walking by them as they sat there loving the fact that everyone was pretty much comfortable with everything. They watched a young woman sit down just a few tables away and put her feet up on the table spreading her legs. She closed her eyes and masturbated while they both watched. She had smiled at them and made sure they could see her wet cunt. Her asshole was closed around an emerald butt plug, and they watched her rectum pull it in and relax while her orgasm built. Then lying her head back, she started shaking and moaning loudly as she pushed herself over the edge. She had smiled and gotten up. "Fuck, I need an enema," she said softly as she walked away.

"I get really constipated in college my second year," Ashley said as they sipped their drinks. "I came home and thought everything would be ok and it would just take a day or two for everything to get back to normal," she said. "The third day home I started getting a bit worried because I hadn't shit in almost a week. Mom had died a couple of years earlier from cancer so I couldn't ask her for advice," she added remembering back. Jackie was watching the young woman intently as she talked taking sips from her drink.

"Finally, it got so painful I had to tell my dad," Ashley said continuing her story. "He asked me how long it had been, and when I told him I could tell he was trying to keep from laughing," she said. "God, it hurt so bad Jackie," she added looking at Jackie. "Well, we live in the country, so privacy isn't really an issue and he told me he could fix the problem, but I probably wouldn't like the way he did it," she said taking another sip of her drink.

"I told him I didn't care what I had to do as long as he could make the aching stop," Ashley continued. "I followed him out behind one of the horse barn and he told me to get my shorts and panties off and then to put my hands on the fence and he would be back in a couple of minutes," she said. Jackie could tell that the memory was having an effect on Ashley, and she could feel herself starting to get wet wondering where this story going.

"Well, I did what he told me and then the next thing I knew he was tying my hand to the fence. Then her tied my other hand so I couldn't untie either one. Then I see him dragging a water hose out of the shed and connecting it to the faucet," Ashley said breathing a little deeper. "Now, I know why he tied my hands and told me I wasn't going to like it. He turned the faucet on and blew the air out of the hose for which now thinking back I am grateful that he did. then he turned the water way down and dragged it over the where I was tied to the fence," she added taking a larger swallow of her drink.

Jackie felt her clit throb and knew she was getting wetter. But being naked there was no way she could really hide it. She felt guilty about becoming aroused while her new friend was telling her story. The waitress brought a couple fresh drinks and placed them on the table smiling as she set them down. "I'm sorry, Ashley, but this story is having a bit of an effect on me," Jackie said trying not to look at her friend.

"It's okay Jackie, I've cum so many times to that memory," Ashley said. With the guilt being lifted Jackie dropped her hand down letting her fingers find her now hard clit. "My dad was being as cool as he could be about everything," Ashley said spreading her own legs. "He went back in the shed and tried to find some kind of lube but all he could find was liniment salve for the horses. He kept trying to let me keep my modesty and trying not to look or anything. I had to tell him to do what he needed to do so the pain would stop. He just grunted and told me to spread my feet wider and stick my ass in the air," Ashley said. Jackie could see her fingers rubbing her clit as she talked.

"My God, Jackie when I did that my cunt started getting wet and my dad could see everything. I could hear his breathing changing like he was trying to smell me. And knowing he hasn't been with a woman since mom died just made me wetter. He smeared some of that liniment on my asshole and holy shit did it start burning. I don't think he realized it was going to burn so I didn't say anything just bit my tongue," she added sliding down a bit more in her chair trying to get her clit sticking out more.

"He told me to take a deep breath and then he pushed that hose against my asshole," Ashley said breathing deeper. Jackie could see the clear secretions starting to appear on the edge of the chair. Her own cunt was secreting the same clear mucus as Ashley's was. "The liniment made my hole slick enough that the hose starts in and my dad held it there for a few seconds before he pulled it away. Nothing happened so he pushed it back in and held it there longer. I could feel the cold water going in and I could feel it filling me," she said.

Jackie had spread her legs wider now wanting her clit to be more in the open. "I remember he cussed when nothing happened again when he pulled the hose out. He waited for a couple of minutes before he pushed it back in only this time, he pushed it in, so the brass end was in me," Ashley said remembering back like it had happened yesterday. "Fuck, Jackie, I was getting my first enema. It hurt so fucking bad, and I could tell my dad was getting ready to do something else", Ashley added letting her memory bring her climax closer.

"You know what he did?" Ashley asked looking at Jackie not really sure if she should say or not. Jackie sat looking at her new friend and raised her eyebrows waiting to hear more. "He pulled the hose out and waited for a couple more minutes. He could see me staining trying to push it out, but I couldn't. Then I heard him cuss again and the next thing I knew he was shoving his finger up my ass," she said looking over Jackie's head, her mind remembering back to the feeling. Jackie had not expected this turn in the story and her clit throbbed even harder.

"I could feel him moving his finger, feeling around I guess and then he started cussing at me some more asking me how in the hell I could have let it go for so long. I could feel him curl his finger and then I felt him pull a real hard chunk out and then his finger was back in," Ashley said. "He went back in three more times, and I could feel his finger smashing and twisting and every time he pulled it out another big chunk came with it," she added. Jackie felt herself getting closer to cumming but she held off pushing herself over.

"Then I remember straining really hard, and my asshole hurt so bad, but I couldn't stop pushing. And then I remember my dad saying "finally" and then everything was coming out. I remember I could feel it moving through my stomach and oh my God did it stink!" Ashley continued. "I thought he was going to untie and let me go but he waited until nothing was coming out and he shoved that hose back in and just stood there watching. And then he said he was going to make sure my asshole was cleaned out really good and when I started crying, he would pull it out," she said. There was a bit of a pause and Jackie silently hoped there was going to be more.

"I had an orgasm right then and there in front of my dad, and I couldn't stop it" Ashley said remembering the humiliation. "I was cumming so hard my body was shaking. I could feel my stomach swelling and it was getting really painful, but I didn't want it to stop. I remember I started crying and he was going to pull the hose out, but I begged him to leave it in and make me take more," Ashley added. Then looking at Jackie Ashley said, "I saw my dad ejaculate in his pants".

Jackie could feel her orgasm peak and she knew by the way Ashley was shaking she was having one of her own. "I was on my knees and crying before he pulled the hose out and my stomach was so huge," Ashley added while she climaxed. "I want him to see me like that again, Jackie. I want him to cum like that again and not be able to control it," she added. It took Jackie a couple of minutes before she had control of her body again. Her cunt had a steady flow of secretions weeping from it and she could see Ashley's cunt was in the same shape.

"My dad's birthday in weekend after next. I would love it if you could come to the party and help me give him my present," Ashley said looking at Jackie. Jackie smiled and nodded as it would only be about an hour and a half drive for her. "We have a room that we don't use, and I want to set that up for my enema room when I get home," Ashley added. She went on to explain to Jackie what she wanted to do with it and how she wanted to set it up. She said her dad would help her with a lot of it.

CHAPTER 5

The inflating nozzle was in Jackie's room when she returned. Sending a quick message to Ashley via their wrist communicators they set their schedule for the retention enemas. Lori was going to be their attendant for the exercise, and they were required to have the inflatable nozzle in and inflated properly. Jackie wasn't ready to turn in yet, so she walked back towards the lounge thinking a good night cap was just what she needed.

She found herself walking into the Mist Lounge. There were already a couple of women in there sitting on the stools. Walking up to the bar she ordered a Fuzzy Navel and proceeded to one of the stools when she had it in her hand. Setting her drink on the small table she slid her bare ass onto the stool. She noticed right away that she couldn't sit correctly. She also noticed the seats were different and that the center part was gone. There was a shadow screen below the top of the small table and Jackie studied it for a few seconds.

There were images on the screen that Jackie tried to understand as she sipped her drink. She pushed the word full that appeared on the screen and then she pushed the number 5 and then the word start. She could feel the soft humming of the stool and then she felt the soft rubber blades that came up. She could feel the rubber blades spreading her cunt and ass cheeks open. She liked the way the blades kept her gently spread and she waited for what was to happen next.

The firm spray of warm water surprised her and took her breath away at the same time. It started at her clit and continued until it reached her anus and then stopped. There was a pause of almost 30 seconds and then the spray washed across her again. Looking around she could see a few more women coming in and the ones that were there when she arrived weren't really talking to anyone. The look of bliss on their faces told her all she needed to know.

She took another sip of her drink and was waiting for the next wave to move across her now aroused cunt. The was a loud whimper and she turned her head quickly along with most of the other women. An attractive woman with short black hair sat by the wall and they could all see her body shaking as she climaxed from the spray. She sat shaking and her eyes were wide open. She seemed to be calming down when she started shaking harder. Jackie could tell the orgasm was intense and was now wanting to feel her own.

Jackie noticed as the spray moved across each time the spray was just a little harder and moved just a little slower. She could feel her clit starting to throb and could actually feel the warm water being forced into her pussy each time it passed over. Other women were starting to reach their peaks as the sounds got louder. The woman by the wall had just stepped down off her stool on shaky legs. There was a look of contentment on her face as she started walking out the door.

The next wave made Jackie jump. The spray was much harder this time designed to drive her harder toward her climax. She could follow the slow trek across spread twat and then slowly spray across her tightly stretched rectum. She was starting to wish the spray was strong enough to breach her sphincter. The pauses were working the way they were supposed to making her want the next spray even more than she wanted the last one. The spray was harder this time and moved really slow. The hard spray directly on her rectum took her by surprise and she could feel her body starting to orgasm.

Jackie shook hard as the spray drove her climax to more intensity. She could hear herself whimpering along with a couple of other women. Finally, the spray stopped, and she could feel warm air blowing over her wet cunt drying her before she stepped down off the stool. She finished her drink and stood on wobbly legs. She was smiling as she made her way to the door and back to her cabin.

The next morning, she met Ashley at the breakfast buffet. They were to meet Lori at 8:00 and after a couple cups of coffee they both went back to their rooms to insert their inflatable nozzle. It took Jackie a couple of minutes to get the balloon in her ass and she could tell the nozzles were of good quality when she started tentatively squeezing the bulb. She could feel the balloon swelling inside her ass smoothly as she squeezed. She gave it six firm squeezes before she gripped the other bulb.