Eight Nights-Nine Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie was in heaven when she felt her ass cheeks starting to spread. She had loved the sight of the nozzle when she had seen it in Lori's ass and now, she had one in her own. Her cunt was already wet when she walked out to join Ashley for their retention session. Ashley was waiting for her when she came out on deck with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh my God, I love this nozzle," Jackie said as soon as she was close to Ashley. Ashley smiled and nodded in agreement as they started walking to find Lori. They could see several other women walking around with similar nozzle hanging from their own assholes. Some of them seemed to be walking slowly and slightly bent over. They saw a couple of women standing together looking out over the rail of the ship. A nozzle was hanging from each of their asses and a look of contentment on their faces.

They found Lori a little farther down the deck. She had a large smile on her face the second she saw them. They could see the nozzle hanging from Lori's ass too, so they knew then that Lori was going to sharing the experience with them. Lori already had three bags full and hanging from one of the several hooks above the deck. They could tell these bags were smaller holding only two quarts. Lori indicated the soft looking towels spread out under each of the bags and the women dropped to their knees.

They both bent forward and lowered their shoulders to the towels. They could feel Lori connecting their nozzles before she connected her own. Jackie was glad she had made a couple of friends to share these things with. She was glad there were other people in the world that loved feeling the enemas as much as she did. They all found the clamps on the tubes and at the count of three they opened them at the same time.

Jackie loved the feel of the warm water flowing into her bowels. The steady pressure increased until the bags were empty. "We need to hold these for an hour," Lori said as she disconnected the now empty bags. The one-way valves would hold everything in as they moved about the ship. "We can walk around the ship, and I can show you some different parts that you might not know about," Lori added looking at her new friends.

The enemas weren't all that uncomfortable as they followed Lori up another deck. A couple of women were on the posts with the rubber nubs sticking up. They stopped to watch for a couple of minutes wanting to watch the enema bags go flat. Jackie smiled when she saw one of the women start cumming when her bag was empty. They walked on down this higher deck and saw they were on the same deck as the bridge. Lori led the closer asking them if they would like to meet the captain and see the bridge.

Jackie was impressed as they stepped through the door of the bridge. The captain and her officers were just as naked as the passengers were. The captain was a pretty woman of around Jackie's age. Lori introduced her as Captain Morgan, and they could hear Ashley chuckle. "I know isn't that a hoot," the captain said with a grin on her own face. "I'm Janet Morgan," she said as she extended her hand. "Are you ladies enjoying yourselves?" she asked glancing over her bridge. Jackie and Ashley nodded. "Don't be afraid to put Lori through her paces. She will do whatever you want her to do," she added. They both noticed that Lori was looking down with a slight smile on her face when the captain said that. "Have her service you sometime. You'll find she is very good at it".

Jackie looked over the bridge noticing the chairs that were empty had holes in the bottoms of them. The captain saw Jackie looking at the chairs. "The holes are for dildos and butt plugs or whatever the girls feel like sitting for their shift," The captain explained. "We even have a couple of navigators that like being connected to an empty bag that we can put anything in as long as if flows. We have put coffee and pop and water. Had one of the girls even brought a cup of glycerin and dumped it in before anyone saw. They are required to stay at their post until their break, so you can imagine what she was going through by the time her break got there," she added.

The captain called softly to Lori as they exited the bridge and spoke to her for a minute before she joined the other two. "We need to add our next quart," Lori said as she joined Jackie and Ashley. They made their way back down to the lower deck and waited for Lori to fill the bags with the next quart. They were in the same position when they opened the clamps. This time they noticed the difference as they took it. Jackie could feel her belly starting to swell and the slight cramps were a bit harsher than before.

Jackie told Lori that she needed to pee. Lori led them to the rail, and she noticed several narrow cups protruding out. Straddling one Lori squatted down so her twat was just above it and relaxed her bladder. Jackie and Asley joined her hovering just above the cups they relaxed their bladders too. As they stepped back, they noticed there was no paper to wipe with. "Would you like me to clean you?" Lori asked meekly. The question took Jackie by surprise, and she looked at Ashley as to how to answer.

"Yes, and clean both of us good," Ashly said spreading her bare feet out and pushing her cunt forward. Jackie could see her pooched out belly as she waited for Lori. Lori dropped to her knees and without hesitation pushed her face to Ashley's still wet pussy. The sigh from Ashley was deep as Lori cleaned her, making sure to get between her two sets of lips and then over her hard clit. She even pushed the tip of her tongue into Ashley's piss tube.

She looked up at Jackie when she was done, and Jackie assumed the same position Ashley had. The wave of pleasure that washed across her cunt made Jackie week in the knees. Lori cleaned her as well as she had cleaned Ashley and she found herself not wanting the cleaning to end. But it did as she stood up. Jackie was surprised when Ashley dropped to her own knees and pulled Lori to her. She spent the next few minutes cleaning Lori's twat enjoying the bitter taste of her piss.

"The captain wanted me to show you where the crew gets punished if she hears any negative things about her crew or staff," Loti said as she started walking toward the stairs again. Jackie was having trouble walking with her back straight since the load she carried inside her ass had been increased. She could feel the enema moving inside her and she noticed that she and Ashley were moving a bit slower but the enema still felt good inside her as she followed Lori.

The wrist communicators started chirping outside the door telling them they were getting ready to enter an extreme situation area. Lori pulled the door open and stepped through. Jackie and Ashley followed several steps behind. They could already hear crying and the sound of bare flesh being slapped. The huge room was not well lit, but they could see the crew and staff members that were being punished.

"That's Bridget," Lori said pointing out the young woman off to the side. Her hands were cuffed together behind her back and pulled up to a large hook above her forcing her to bend forward at her waist. There was no mistaking the huge latex bag that hung above her ass. It was still 1/3 full and was connected to Bridget's ass through the inflated nozzle. "She's been there since 6:00 this morning," Lori said. "I think she is getting a hot enema. I can smell the hot sauce," Lori said. Ashly's eyes were glued to the scene. The young woman sobbed uncontrollably, and snot was dripping from her nose in long strings.

There were weights hanging from her nipples attached to a set of clover clamps that bit harder into her nipples every time she moved. Her swollen belly hung below her, and they could all see that she had already vomited several times. "The captain is making her take it slow, so she has time to think about what she did wrong," Lori explained. There was a pause and then Lori added "I think she pulled back when one of the guests farted while she was cumming and took offense at it".

"I think that's the woman over there watching," Lori said motioning with a slight movement of her chin. The woman sat with her legs spread wide slowly masturbating while the enema was slowly delivered into Bridget's colon. The woman was rather pretty but she had the look of a spoiled brat about her. The chamber master slowly made her way around the four staff members being punished today. Stopping beside Bridget the woman reached down and pulled up hard on Bridget's swollen stomach.

"Fuck!" was out of Ashley's mouth as she watched the young woman start heaving again. They could all hear the masturbating woman moan as she watched. "I want to get a bag like that for my dad's Birthday party," Ashley said still staring at the huge bag. Jackie could hear and feel her stomach gurgling as she stood watching. The wave of cramps rolled through her bowels, and she felt herself needing to bend over more. "Will you help me take that whole bag the night of the party Jackie?" Ashley asked with the slight sound of desperation in her voice.

"If I agree to help you, I will hold you to what you asked me to do," Jackie said trying to convey that she would make her indeed take the whole bag. Ashley nodded enthusiastically with a big smile on her face. Jackie could tell Ashley was feeling her enema too and they still had one more quart to take and hold. They all turned and looked at the masturbating woman when she started moaning louder. The huge latex bag above Bridget was delivering the last cup of its huge load into her tortured colon.

Bridget's stomach was huge as it hung beneath her. The chamber master hung more weight in Bridget's nipples causing her torso to jerk which made the clamps bite into her nipples harder. They all watched as the masturbating woman started cumming seeing what was happening to Bridget. After she was done, she just stood up and walked away like a spoiled brat would do. Lori walked over to the chamber master and talked for a couple of minutes. With a nod and a smile, she walked back to Jackie and Ashley.

"She said I could help her," Lori said looking back at Bridget. The chamber master started lowering Bridget's arms so she could uncuff her. She cuffed Bridget's hands in front of this time and told Bridget to raise her hands over her head. They could all see the agony Bridget was in as she tried to comply with the instructions. The chamber master hooked Bridget's hand back into the hook and pulled hard forcing her hands high over her head. They watched Bridget lay her head back and open her mouth as the wail escaped her mouth. "OH FUCK!" was all that Bridget could say.

Jackie had subconsciously dropped her hand down between her legs as she watched everything. "You have another four hours to hold this you stupid cunt. Your friend wants to help you, so I suggest you spread your legs nice and wide for her," the chamber master said with a bit of added contempt for the helpless girl. Jackie would have never believed it, but she could actually see Bridget's stomach starting to bulge more just above her pelvic bone. Jackie knew the water deep in her colon was coming down to sit on the nozzle inflated in her ass.

Lori was on her knees helping Bridget spread her bare feet. Jackie and Ashley could see Bridget's swollen cunt and actually make out her hard clit. Lori wasted no time trying to give her friend some relief from her agony. Lori knew what she was doing as she kissed the swollen lips and started using her tongue on the swollen clit. It only took a minute for Bridget to start feeling the pleasure Lori was giving her and they could see her trying to push her twat out more with her hips. The fire that was raging in her overfull colon and the pain of her guts stretching seemed to drive the young woman closer with each second.

"OH FUCK!!" could be heard when Bridget lost control of her bladder sending a rain of yellow piss down on Lori's face. Lori's mouth never lost contact with Bridget's swollen clit and stayed with her as her hips started shaking. The bouncing weights hanging from her nipple drove Bridget over the edge in one of the most intense orgasms that Jackie and Ashley had ever seen. Lori stood and hugged her friend, and they could hear Bridget softly thank Lori as she kissed her cheek tasting her own piss.

"I want to be like that for my dad," Ashley said as they left the chamber. "I want him to see my like that again so he can't help himself," she added as they walked back up the stairs. "Have you ever been punished like that, Lori?" Ashley asked when they reached the proper deck again. Lori nodded looking down as they walked.

"That's how I know what six quarts feels like," Lori said as she started filling the bags again with the last quart. Hanging the bags from the hooks again she connected the bags back to the nozzles in their asses. Dropping back down on the towels they all raised their asses so that gravity could help. They opened the clamps halfway this time giving their bowels a chance to adjust to the added load it would be carrying. They could definitely feel the fourth quart as it forced its way in. But along with the discomfort they could feel the added arousal.

Jackie stood when she saw the bag was empty and she could see Ashley was close behind her. She couldn't stand straight now, and her swollen belly was a prominent bulge. Ashley was in the same condition she was in, standing bent over trying to ease the load they both carried. Ashley walked back to the cups sticking out from the rail again and squatted slightly to piss again. Jackie's own bladder started nagging her the second she saw Ashley.

Lori was on her knees cleaning again as soon as they turned back around. Only this time she didn't just clean. She knew the two women that had asked for her to be their guide for the day needed to have a nice orgasm. Very gently she started licking around Ashley's cunt making Ashley lean back against the rail and spread her bare feet wider apart. Jackie could feel her own cunt getting wetter as she watched.

It didn't take Lori long before she had Ashley shaking and on the verge. Jackie reading the signs correctly reached for Ashley's hard nipples and squeezed both hard at the same time. The sudden pain was enough to drive Ashley over the edge. Lori was on Jackie as soon as Ashley stopped shaking using her skilled tongue and mouth to give Jackie as much pleasure as she could. Jackie could tell that Lori loved being used this way.

Jackie let her mind drift back over day remembering what she had seen. After seeing Bridget, she had started wondering what the extreme retention contest was going to be. She could feel her climax building inside her as Lori worked on her loving the feeling of her full bowels. The cramps she had been having since the first two quarts were intense now, but the nozzle held everything in. Ashley was right there when she saw her start shaking and she returned the favor. Holding Jackie's hard nipples in her fingers she waited for her to reach the point of no return. Jackie screamed when Ashley squeezed her nipples. The sharp pain drove her making her wish she was hooked back to the enema bag forcing more water into her tortured colon. Ashley knew when to stop squeezing and Lori slowly backed off. It was one of most beautiful thing Jackie had ever felt.

CHAPTER 5

On Thursday afternoon there seemed to be some sort of a commotion going on throughout the ship. It seemed that the captain had discovered a government plant on the ship. It was being found that a woman named Lisa Carter was gathering information for one of the governments agencies to try and shut the cruise ship down. Apparently, Miss Carter wasn't seeming to partake of any of the activities on the ship which raised suspicion right away. After further observation she was caught sneaking around the ship late last night taking pictures with a small digital camera.

The captain took things like this very seriously. Government agencies didn't really care about any of the people affected by these types of investigations. All they wanted was to be able to force their will onto other people. As far as the ship was concerned everything happened in international waters with the consent of every person on board. So, the government convinced Lissa Carter to book herself on the cruise under cover and gather enough evidence so they could shut the ship down.

Lisa Carter was a beautiful woman in her early 30s. She was of Asian descent and was rather breath taking with her long black hair and almond eyes. She was being kept in her room while the captain decided what to do with her. At 1:30 Jackie's wrist communicator beeped with a message. It had been decided that Lisa Carter was to be the entertainment for the entire ship this afternoon. Captain Morgan was asking for suggestions as to what should happen to Miss Carter after her public enemas.

At 2:00 a set of wooden stocks were wheeled out into the center of the top deck. There it was anchored to the deck and held in position with latches so it couldn't move. There were raised steps around the shallow pit that the stocks were centered in. Her feet would be restrained too so she would be pretty much helpless to stop what was going to happen to her. At 2:15 Lisa Carter was brought out. Jackie was standing next to Ashley when they brough her out. She was naked as they both figured she would be with her hair pulled back in a long ponytail.

It took less than two minutes for them to secure her in the stocks. Cuffs were put around each of her ankles and her feet were pulled wide apart and tied. An IV stand was placed next to the stocks to hold the bags above her ass. They all looked toward the landing above the deck when they heard the speakers crackle. Captain morgan stepped to the rail with a wireless mic in her hand.

"Looks like we all get some entertainment this afternoon," she said. "Seems like Miss Carter here likes gathering information on each of us to take back with her so they can try and brings charges against each of you," sha added. "Let me assure each and every one of you, we are doing nothing illegal. We have been and still are in international waters and every single one of you have consented to everything that happens on this ship. Including Miss Carter," captain Morgan said. They were all watching things being set up as the captain talked.

"Do not feel sorry for Miss Carter here. For she would gladly testify against each and every one of you without hesitation. I for one would much rather convert Miss Carter after this is done with," the captain added. A small table had been set up next to the captive woman and Jackie recognized the woman from the punishment room. "Some of you may know Miss Olson from the punishment room. She keeps the staff and crew and me in line when we need it. There is no one in the world that can give an enema like Miss Olson can," the captain added with a slight chuckle.

Jackie watched closely as Miss Olson worked. She held the white tube up for everyone to see and held a small bottle over it while several drops fell from it and ran down into the tube. She held up a second bottle and did the same thing. Next, she handed the tube to the woman assisting her and opened a bottle of Club Soda. She gently poured the Club Soda into the rubber bag. When the quart bottle was empty, she opened another one and poured it into the bag also.

Jackie felt the wetness in her cunt as she watched, and she could smell the female arousal all around her. She watched Miss Olson hang the bag and take down the inflatable nozzle and open the tube of K-Y jelly. Jackie could feel her cunt starting to throb as she watched. Several of the women were starting to make soft circles with their fingers. The fact that Lisa Carter was crying only added to it. She didn't know the woman personally but gathering information on people like she had done was wrong.