Eighteen Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reggie was the first to cum. It splashed against her cheek and across her nose. A second spurt sprayed her forehead and landed in her hair. Meg turned and took him into her mouth, swallowing several more spurts. When he was finished, Mason unloaded. A steady stream of cum splattered against her temple and drenched her hair. Meg turned her head and got nailed between the eyes. She finally got him into her mouth and swallowed a huge load.

Bobby sprayed spurt after spurt of thick cum all over her neck and tits until it was streaming down her stomach. Jared pumped a huge load all over her face. It ran down her cheeks and dripped from her nose and chin. Danny was last. He rammed his cock between her lips and let loose with a stream so powerful it felt like he was peeing. She couldn't swallow fast enough. It kept spurting into her mouth until it was leaking from the corners.

Danny pulled out. Cum poured from Meg's lips and ran down her chin. She slid a hand into her soaked bikini bottoms and found her clit. Moments later she fell forward and screamed, her body twisting and shaking from the explosion that burst from her pussy. She shoved two fingers up her cunt and fucked herself to another orgasm.

Meg was bent over on her knees trying to catch her breath with cum still dripping from her nose and chin. She felt her bikini bottoms being pulled down her thighs. Two fingers slid between her folds and dipped into her steamy cunt.

"Her pussy is soaked," Meg heard Reggie say. "Who would have thought quiet shy Meg was a slut. Should we fuck her?"

Meg did want to get fucked, but she needed to set a few groundrules. The old Meg was a virgin but without a cherry to worry about. She had taken care of that while masturbating to her dad's stash of porn. Birth control was the bigger problem. She didn't want to get pregnant. She looked over her shoulder and noticed five hard cocks poking out from between their thighs, amazed at how quickly eighteen year old boys could get it up.

"Don't cum inside me, and no sticking it in my ass."

It wasn't that Meg was opposed to ass fucking. She had done enough of it once she discovered sex, but the old Meg hadn't done more than stick a finger up her ass. It would take some getting used to, and lots of lube.

Reggie didn't waste any time. He squatted behind Meg and slid the head of his cock through her folds until it lodged in her opening. He pushed. Meg gasped and felt it stretch her pussy open as it plunged deeper and deeper. She couldn't believe how tightly her virgin cunt clung to his hard cock. Once he was completely buried, Reggie began to fuck her, slowly at first and then faster and faster.

Meg slid a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. She squealed when another orgasm gushed through her pussy. Reggie pulled out and Mason's long banana shaped cock plunged into her pussy. Reggie stepped in front of her, lifted her head by pulling on her hair, and shoved his cock between her lips. Meg savored the taste of her pussy clinging to the hard flesh.

Mason grabbed her hips and pounded into her hard and fast. Meg's next orgasm was muffled by the cock in her mouth. Mason pulled out of her cunt and moved to her mouth. He was quickly replaced by Jared. After Jared it was Bobby and then Danny, each taking a turn in her mouth after they fucked her pussy.

Meg moved to a chair, leaning back with her ass over the edge and her knees pulled back by her shoulders. They continued to fuck her one at a time while she sucked another's cock. Bobby was the first to cum, pulling out of her mouth and splattering her face with several large spurts. Jared was next. He pulled out of her pussy and sprayed cum all over her tits and stomach. Then Reggie poured his load down her throat.

Mason and Danny were the last two. Mason pounded her hard and deep, barely clearing her pussy before cum spewed across her pubic hair and pussy. Danny fucked her to two orgasms, then thrust deep and grunted, spraying spurt after spurt of hot cum into her cunt. When he finally pulled out, it dribbled from her pussy and seeped across her asshole.

"I told you not to cum inside me," Meg shouted as she used two fingers to scoop his cum from her cunt. "I'm not on birth control you asshole."

"Oops," Danny said with a smirk. "I'm sorry. I couldn't hold back."

Meg dived in the water to wash the cum from her body and to wash it out of her cunt. She climbed out, put on her bikini and wrap, and left without saying a word. Not knowing when her last period had been, she didn't know how the timing of her cycle would affect the chances of getting pregnant. If she was going to fool around like that, she would have to be more careful. Boys couldn't be trusted.

********

Meg arrived home and headed up to her room. She heard moans coming from her parent's bedroom. She put her ear to the door.

"Oh...oh...oh...yes...right there...oh god...uuuuunnngggghhhhh..."

Her mother was getting fucked, but that didn't make any sense. Her dad's car wasn't in the garage. He had told them at the church he would be golfing that afternoon. Maybe her mom was masturbating. Then she heard a second voice, clearly not her dad's.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum."

"Yes, baby, cum in my pussy," her mother replied.

Moments later she heard a grunt followed by a piercing scream from her mom, and after that heaving breathing. Her mom finally spoke.

"Fred, that was incredible. Let me clean you up with my mouth and then you better leave. I don't expect John for a few hours, but Megan might be home sooner than that.

"Sure thing, Mrs. Murphy. I'll see you Thursday, my normal pool day."

Fred the pool boy? He wasn't much older than Meg, but he was a hunk. The old Meg had often masturbated while watching him from her window. She had no idea he was fucking her mom. What about Dad? Was their sex life that bad? Maybe that's why he had such a big stash of porn hidden in his office.

Meg went downstairs and outside waiting for Fred to appear. He came out the back door and through the side gate, trying to sneak away unnoticed, but Meg wasn't going to let that happen.

"Hey Fred. What are you doing here?"

He turned red and stuttered.

"Oh, um, I was just checking the acid level in the pool. Your mom called. You can ask her."

"I believe you, Fred. Hey, do you have a girlfriend?"

"Uh, no, but I only go out with girls my age."

What an idiot, Meg thought, but a gorgeous one.

"Of course, Fred. I was just wondering if you would go out with me sometime?"

Fred nervously scratched the side of his face. "Uh, well, I don't know. What would your mom say?"

"She would be thrilled. She likes you, Fred."

"No she doesn't. I mean not like that. She thinks I'm a good pool boy, that's all."

This was going to be so easy, thought Meg.

"Of course, Fred. Hey, could you help me get something down from a shelf in the garage before you leave?"

They went in through the side door. While Fred was reaching for a box on the top shelf, Meg squatted in front of him and ran her hand over the bulge in his jeans.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

Meg unzipped him and pulled out his cock. "I want to know what to expect when you ask me out. It's a really nice one, Fred."

Before he could reply, she had him in her mouth. The taste of her mother's pussy on his cock was strong. She swirled her tongue around, savoring the taste as he grew bigger and bigger. Fred was still holding the box as she bobbed her head up and down his length. He finally slid it back onto the shelf.

"Look, Meg, we shouldn't be doing this. What if your mom comes into the garage."

"Mmmmmmmpppphhhhhhhhh...," Meg mumbled.

She continued to suck him more aggressively, her lips flying up and down his shaft. She pushed out her tongue and opened her throat, taking his entire length into her mouth. Fred, resigned to his fate, put his hands on her head and thrust his hips back and forth, fucking her mouth and driving his cock into her throat again and again. Meg finally pulled her drooling lips from his cock and stood.

"Fred, if you don't want to ask me out it's okay. Fuck me here and I won't bug you about it anymore. Just don't cum inside me."

Meg was still wearing her bikini under a wrap. She pulled the bottoms down her thighs and rested her hand on a shelf, bending over and tilting her ass in the air. Fred moved behind her and rubbed his knob through her folds until it found her opening. He pushed. Meg gasped as his big cock plunged deep into her cunt.

"Fuck me. Fuck me with your big hard cock."

Fred grabbed her hips and pounded into her hard and fast, driving his cock deep on each thrust. Meg pushed back against him, forcing him even deeper until she could feel his knob bounce off her cervix. She slid a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. The pressure in her belly continued to build. It released in a violent explosion that shook her whole body.

"UUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHH...OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH..."

Her screams reverberated off the walls. Cunt juice streamed down her thighs and soaked the front of his jeans. Fred continued to pound her like a wild stallion sending Meg spinning into another series of orgasmic spasms.

Fred felt his balls tighten. "Oh fuck. I'm going to shoot."

Meg quickly pulled him from her pussy and squatted in front of him. She wrapped her fingers around his slimy shaft, pumping and aiming it at her face. Fred's loud grunt was followed by a stream of cum that shot up the side of her nose and across her forehead into her hair. A second blast hit her cheek and ear. Several more spurts drenched her face. She took him into her mouth and sucked out the last few drops.

"Wow, Fred. That was a lot of stuff."

The inside door to the garage opened. Meg's mother looked over at her daughter and Fred, a shocked expression on her face.

"Hi Mom. Fred was helping me get something down from the top shelf, but we got distracted."

A long strand of cum dripped from Meg's chin and splattered onto the floor. She wiped her lips and licked her fingers. Fred quickly stuffed his cock back in his pants.

"Get inside this house, young lady. Fred, you're fired."

Meg stood as Fred headed to the outside door. "Bye, Fred. Call me if you want to go out sometime."

Her mother grabbed her arm and pulled Meg into the house. "You are never to see that boy again. What were you thinking?"

"I don't know, Mom. He's kind of cute and it just happened. It's not like it's a big deal. I am eighteen. I didn't know you were going to spy on us."

"I wasn't spying. I heard screams that sounded like someone was getting hurt. Have you been seeing Fred or was this the first time."

"As I said, Mom, it just happened, but it was strange. He had been with someone else, and recently. I could taste another woman on him. I wonder who it could be?"

Her mother's face turned red.

"I have no idea. I'm worried about you Meg. Go to your room. I need to discuss this with your father."

********

Meg strode into school the next morning wearing a pair of jeans and a yellow top. She noticed the stares and whispers as she walked down the hall to her locker. Word always did spread quickly in high school, true or not. She had her locker open when Anna came up to her.

"Meg, it's all over school. Danny is going around telling everyone you, um, had sex with five guys at Bobby's yesterday. It's not true, is it?"

Meg smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "You know how boys talk. You can't believe what they say."

"So it's not true? You have to do something, Meg. This will ruin your reputation."

"What reputation? At least now I have one."

"It's not funny," Anna argued. "I know you're not that kind of a girl. You're sweet, quiet, innocent Meg. You have to do something."

Just then Danny walked up to her with Reggie and Mason.

"Hey, Meg. You wanna come over this afternoon and study with us?"

"Yeah," Mason said. "Study. That's a good one Danny."

"Now why would I want to do that? I'm not qualified to teach a bunch of idiots, particularly ones that spread rumors about me."

"It's not a rumor if it's true," said Reggie. "Are you trying to deny that you sucked us off and fucked us?"

"Why would I do something like that to a bunch of idiots with a vivid imagination? Anyway, I'm meeting Jack Langford after school. We're working on a science project."

"Fat Jack?" Danny asked. "That should be a barrel of fun. I hope you can find his tiny dick under the folds of skin hanging over his gut."

"Leave her alone," Anna almost shouted. "And quit spreading lies. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Unlike you, Jack is a nice and decent human being, so go fuck off."

They shook their heads and left. The bell rang for the first period. By lunchtime, Meg had three boys ask her if she wanted to go out that weekend. She said she'd get back to them. Becoming the new eighteen year old Meg was turning out to be fun.

The last class of the day was history. It was her favorite class because it was taught by Mr. Holtz. He was in his late twenties and absolutely the most gorgeous man she had ever met. His wavy blonde hair and big blue eyes made him look like a Greek God. He was about six feet tall with broad shoulders and an olympian's body. The old Meg had spent hours with her vibrator dreaming of him. The new Meg had something else in mind.

She sat at her desk staring at Mr. Holtz with big eyes and parted lips. Occasionally he caught her staring and looked away. Meg slumped down in her seat with her legs spread and her hand rubbing her jeans on her inner thigh dangerously close to her pussy. Mr. Holtz kept glancing her way, not sure what to do. At last the bell rang.

"Meg, could I have a word with you after class?"

Once everyone had left, she strutted up to his desk with a little extra sway in her hips.

"Hi, Mr. Holtz. You wanted to talk to me?"

"Yes. Rumors have been circulating around school about what you did this weekend. I didn't believe them, but your behavior in class made me wonder. What's going on, Meg?"

She walked around to the side of the desk where he was sitting. She leaned against the edge with her butt, her legs spread shoulder length and her hand sliding up and down her inner thigh.

"I don't know, Mr. Holtz. Everyone is making a big deal out of it. So what if I gave a few blowjobs. Everybody does it."

"I expected better from you, Meg," he said, his eyes flickering to her hand which was now rubbing her pussy. "And stop doing that in front of me. It's inappropriate."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Holtz. I get excited when I think about a big hard cock in my mouth. Do you want me to give you a blowjob?"

"Meg, stop talking like that. I'm your teacher."

She slid to her knees, moving under his desk, and leaned over his lap. Her hand rubbed his bulge through his trousers.

"Teachers like blowjobs too, don't they? Don't worry, I won't tell anyone."

"Meg. Stop it. Please. What if someone comes in?"

They were just words. If he really didn't want her to do this, he would stop her. He didn't. Meg unbuckled his trousers and pulled out his seven inch cock, wrapping her fingers around the hard flesh. She swirled her tongue around the swollen knob and sucked it into her mouth. She lifted her lips from his cock and looked up at him.

"Don't worry Mr. Holtz. No one will see me under the desk."

She plunged her lips down his length, taking him deep into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down and raked her tongues across the veins bulging from his shaft. When he groaned, Meg knew she had him. She went faster and faster, spit drooling from her lips and coating his cock. Her fingers reached under and gently massaged his balls. Mr. Holtz put his hands on her head and leaned back in the chair.

"Mr. Holtz, do you have a few moments to talk about something?"

Meg recognized the voice coming from his doorway. It was Anna.

"Uh, um, c-can you come b-back later...uuuuhhhhh... I-I'm busy."

"Are you okay, Mr. Holtz?" Anna asked, stepping closer.

Meg opened her throat. His cock slid deeper and deeper until her lips were pressed against his pubes. She held him there and pushed out her tongue to lick his balls. Her throat vibrated against the knob of his cock.

"Oh god...ooooohhhhhh..."

"Mr. Holtz? Oh my god, are you mast...?"

Anna ran from the room and closed the door. Meg slid her lips up his cock and fluttered her tongue across the underside of his knob. He went off like a geyser. Cum exploded up the side of her nose and across her forehead. Meg slammed her lips down his length and felt several more powerful spurts fill her mouth.

When she had drained the last few drops from his cock, Meg looked up at her teacher and opened her mouth to show him what he did in it. She swirled her tongue through the sticky mess causing a big gush to pour over her lower lips and splatter onto her blouse. She put her hand over her mouth and swallowed the rest.

"See, Mr. Holtz. Even teachers like blowjobs, but now I have a problem. My pussy's all wet."

She stood and peeled down her jeans and panties, stepping out of them. Mr. Holtz was still catching his breath. She sat on the desk in front of him and rolled onto her back, pulling her knees in the air and spreading her legs. Her fingers opened the folds of her dripping pussy.

"Look how wet it is, Mr. Holtz."

She pushed a finger up her cunt and pulled it out. It was dripping with juices. She sucked it into her mouth.

"Mmmmm...it tastes good. Would you like to lick my pussy, Mr. Holtz?."

His eyes were glued to her dripping cunt. Meg sat up and put her hands on his head, pulling his face between her thighs. He didn't resist. He clamped his lips around her pussy mound and buried his tongue into her steamy hole. Meg fell back on the desk as he continued to feast on her juicy treat.

His tongue found her clit. Meg squirmed against his face, feeling the pressure in her belly building to a powerful release. He went back to sucking on her cunt, then moved to her tiny asshole, flicking his tongue back and forth over the tight nut. He moved back to her clit and shoved two fingers up her cunt, pumping them in and out in rapid jabs. Meg went off like a keg of dynamite.

"UUUUUNNNNNGGGGHHHHHHHHH..."

Her body twisted and jerked in a series of uncontrollable spasms. Mr. Holtz clamped his lips around her gushing pussy and drank the steady flow of sticky secretion oozing from her opening. As she was coming down, he moved back to her clit sending her spiraling into another series of orgasmic spasms.

"Get up here and fuck me," she begged.

He didn't hesitate. He stood and guided the knob of his cock between her folds until it lodged in her opening. Grabbing her thighs, he thrust hard, plunging it deep into her cunt. Meg let out a squeal. He pulled out and slammed it into her again and again and again.

"Yes, Mr. Holtz, fuck me. Fuck my hot little teenage pussy with your big hard cock."

He became relentless, hammering her hard and jerking her body with each powerful thrust. His balls slapped wetly against her asshole as juices oozed from her pussy. Meg pulled up her blouse and bra, exposing her b-cup tits and the bright pink nipples. Mr. Holtz reached down and squeezed them as his cock continued to pummel her pussy.

"Is this what you wanted, you fucking slut. Did you want my big hard cock in your dirty little pussy? You're nothing but a fucking whore."

It was like someone had flipped a switch inside Mr. Holtz's brain. He slapped her tits several times and twisted her nipples hard. The excitement from the way he was fucking her bubbled in her belly. He moved his hands to her neck and squeezed. Her pussy exploded with a violent orgasm that sent her spinning into another world.

Mr. Holtz pulled out and yanked her body off the desk, throwing her face first down on its surface. His powerful hand came crashing down on her bare ass cheeks. He hit her again and again until red welts appeared.Then he slammed his cock deep into her pussy. Meg exploded with another orgasm, shrieking loudly as cunt juice streamed down her thighs. He grabbed her hair and yanked her head back, leaning forward to whisper into her ear.