Eighteen Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that, don't you? What a fucking slut."

He drooled spit over her asshole and pressed a finger against her sphincter, slowly prying it open. He twisted it into her ass until it was buried deep. He drooled more spit down her ass and worked another finger into her dark passage. The pressure was excruciating, only adding to the excitement Meg was feeling.

"Now I'm going to fuck your ass, you dirty teenage whore."

Meg wanted his cock up her ass even if it hurt, even if it ripped her apart. Mr. Holtz twisted his fingers inside her and drooled more spit down her ass. He pulled them out and pressed his huge knob against her sphincter. The combination of spit and pussy juice acted as a lubricant. Meg yelped when his knob punched inside her and stretched her opening wider than it had ever been. He pushed deeper, burrowing her asshole open as he inched his way inside her.

Meg's head was pounding. The pain was excruciating. She tried to relax, but it was hopeless. He kept plowing deeper and deeper, occasionally drooling spit down her ass to add more lubrication. Meg bit her lip and squeezed her eyes shut. Her legs were trembling. The cock continued to plow deeper and deeper into her asshole. Then it stopped moving. All seven inches were up her ass.

Meg tried to control her breathing. He began to move slowly, pulling out an inch at a time and then pushing back in. The pounding in her asshole was intense. She felt like he was going to rip her insides apart. She tried to relax and slow her breathing, but it was impossible. More and more of his cock was sliding in and out of her asshole.

After a few minutes of torture, Meg began to relax. The pressure was still there, but the pain was gone. He was fucking her asshole with long steady strokes. Then something else happened. All those millions of nerve endings in her ass began to pulsate, sending ripples of pleasure surging through her body. She was no longer just tolerating it. She enjoyed being fucked in the ass and began to move with him, trying to draw him deeper.

"Yes...yes...fuck my dirty little teenage asshole, Mr. Holtz...ahhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"You dirty ass fucking cunt. You love my big hard cock, don't you?"

His hand slapped her ass cheek hard, then again and again. Meg yelped, but she loved it. He continued to pound his cock into her asshole with fast and powerful thrusts. His balls slapped against her pussy and clit, causing juices to gush out from her cunt and stream down her thighs.

"Get on your knees, whore. I'm about to cum."

He pulled his cock out of her ass. Meg dropped to the floor and turned to face him. Mr. Holtz wrapped his hand around his cock and aimed it at her face. A stream of hot cum exploded from the tip and splashed off her forehead. More drenched her cheeks, nose, and lips. When he was finished, her left eye socket was filled with cum. It streamed down her face and dripped from her chin.

Meg slid a hand between her legs and found her clit. She fluttered her fingers across it until she doubled over gasping for air. Just then they heard a knock on the door. Someone opened it. Meg slid under the desk while Mr. Holtz sat down in his chair, quickly stuffing his cock back into his trousers.

"Hi, Mr. Holtz. You asked me to come by this afternoon. Is this a good time?"

Meg knew that voice. It belonged to Becky Adams, the blowjob queen of Madison High. What was she doing here?

"Uh, this isn't a good time, Becky. Let's reschedule for tomorrow."

Becky walked over to his desk, leaning over to let her ample tits practically fall out of her top.

"Come on, Mr. Holtz. I've been looking forward to this. I'll be fast."

"Becky, look, I'm really busy right now. I have a ton of papers to grade. I'm sorry."

She moved around his desk. Mr. Holtz, afraid she would see Meg hiding underneath. Stood and came to meet her half way. Betsy didn't hesitate. She squatted in front of him and unbuckled his pants, pulling them down to his thighs. She lifted his limp cock with her fingers and swirled her tongue over the crown.

"You taste funny, Mr. Holtz."

"Uh, yeah, I didn't shower last night after working out in the gym."

"Is that why you didn't want to get together? Because you didn't shower. That's okay, Mr. Holtz. I don't mind the taste."

Meg listened to the sucking and slurping sounds Betsy was making as she attacked Mr. Holtz's cock, not knowing it had recently been buried up her ass. She wondered how many other girls Mr. Holtz was fucking, and why he had been so reluctant when she suggested it. He was probably feeling her out to make sure she wasn't a spy or something.

"Gosh, Mr. Holtz, it's sure taking you a long time. Usually I can make you shoot right away if I want to, but of course I don't want to because I just love sucking your cock."

Meg continued to listen to the loud sucking and slurping sounds, and the gagging noises Betsy made when she took him into her throat.

"God, Mr. Holtz, I'm going to cum before you do. I have an idea. I learned how to push a guys button. I hope you don't mind if I put my finger in your ass."

Apparently that worked. Meg heard Mr. Holtz grunt several times. Then she heard Betsy gasp.

"I'll see you Thursday, Mr. Holtz. Save up a big load for me."

Meg crawled out from under the desk and headed to the science lab where she knew Jack Langford would be waiting. She loved being eighteen again.