Eighteen and a Half

Story Info
A decades old story of a encounter one evening.
2.7k words
4.18
3.7k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't speak for all men but a big turn on for me has always been when a woman comes on to me. When you get the feeling, the unspoken vibe of "I want to fuck you". It can come from a look in the eyes, body language, the flow of the conversation, a giggle accompanied by hand on your leg, made to look like a reflex action, but it's not. This is story of such an encounter I had many years ago. Despite the amount of time past it is still fresh in my memory.

I was in my first year of college, not yet 19 years old. It was a Monday night in the winter. My college was in a city, walking distance from many things to do. There was a local watering hole had a unique promotion they did on an on-going basis. Any woman who came in on Friday or Saturday night and bought a drink at the bar was given a coupon to buy a drink for a Quarter....redeemable on Monday nights only. This worked like a charm for the bar, Monday nights were almost as busy as the weekends due to the amount of single women in there, and the men who followed. I was one of them, along with a few buddies from my dorm.

On this particular Monday night there was no open seats at the bar, no surprise, so we stood there, beers in hand, chatting and looking around. Occasionally glancing at the tv's to watch the hockey game but not really, it was the females we were checking out. Like I said this was a long time ago, the drinking age was still 18, worked out great for us, and the women in the place, which seemed to range from 18 year old Freshmen college girls experiencing their new found freedom to 30 year old working girls and everything in between.

Like many taverns this one had a long dark oak bar with a brass foot rail. It ran from the back of the place along one wall towards the front, turned 90 degrees and landed against the wall about ten feet from the front window. The bartenders worked their craft with efficiency behind it and patrons sipped their libations in front of it. At the spot where the bar met the wall an attractive auburn haired woman sat on a stool. She was maybe 8 feet from me, I couldn't help but look at her, repeatedly. On one glance her eyes met mine and she smiled and said "there is an extra stool here if you want to sit down" as she motioned to an empty stool right next to her. I didn't need to be asked twice and quickly made my way over. Draping my winter coat over the stool I sat down, introduced myself, and thanked her for invitation to sit. Mary was her name and she introduced me to two friends standing nearby who she had been talking to, a woman with short blond hair and a stocky guy with a mustache, Alice and Ken.

In the course of our small talk it was revealed that she was 25 and a hairdresser at a local salon. I was intrigued. An older woman was interested in me, when you're an 18 year old guy a woman who is 25 is normally not within your grasp but yet here I was, chatting and laughing with this attractive brown eyed beauty. Winter clothes often make it difficult to assess what kind of a figure a person has but despite her turtle neck sweater I could see she had a nice pair of tits and her jeans fit snug around a tight ass. I was getting increasingly turned on as the evening progressed. I also realized without it being said that her girlfriend had been sitting on the stool first but Mary asked her to get up so she could invite me over. And of course there was a laugh at some stupid joke I told and the hand on my thigh for emphasis. I would have had to be blind to miss these signs.

In due time she mentioned that her apartment was right around the corner and we should all go there for a drink, it was becoming too smoky in there for her, like I said, was a long time ago, ashtrays everywhere. Coats on, off went the four of us, arm in arm.

Once inside we made ourselves comfortable, Mary got us all a beer, and she went down the hall to put some music on the stereo. Apparently her stereo was in her bedroom and she had speakers in the living room as well as the bedroom. I didn't really have much to say to her friends, they were having their own conversation, so I rose from my chair and walked down the short hallway towards the bedroom.

The music had started and I met Mary in darkness as she was walking back towards the living room. We stopped within 6 inches of each other, I paused for a second, then took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. She returned my affection, our tongues danced around each other. I felt the fullness of her breasts against my chest, my hard on was quickly growing. I reached up and began to unzip the back of her sweater. She pulled back and giggled, "slow down young man, I have guests". She pulled her zipper back up and we walked back into living room.

Alice and Ken were dancing close together to the music in the middle of the room. I took a slug of my beer then took Mary in my arms and danced to a Todd Rundgren song I remember the words to still. Somehow the four of us wound up dancing in a circle and laughing, I don't know exactly why but it was fun. The next song was slower and Mary and I danced close together. The heat of our closeness began to become too much for both of us. At the end of the song, without speaking, we migrated to the bedroom and closed the door.

Once inside the clothes came off easy, I don't remember the order, who unbuttoned what or pulled a shirt over their head. I just know in short order we were naked on the bed, kissing deeply, arms and legs wrapped around each other. Her breasts were beautiful, just full enough to match her frame, with perky nipples, brown like her eyes. I feasted on one, then the other. Sucking on each nipple, rolling my tongue around them. Her breathing and small moans encouraged me that I was doing it right. While my mouth was engaged with her breasts my hand slipped between her legs and cupped her mound. My middle finger slipped between the lips of her pussy and slid easily into her, she was as wet as I was hard. She gasped as I slid my finger up and down along her hard clit and into the depth of her cunt. I couldn't stand it, I had to get my cock into her. Pushing myself between her legs I grabbed my hard on and aimed towards her opening. She spread her legs willingly and reached down and helped guide me in. I really didn't need any help but it was nice to feel her hand on my cock as I pushed into her wetness. A few short thrusts was all I needed to be sunk into her to the hilt, our pelvic bones touching each other. Her pussy wrapped around my cock and it felt heavenly. I raised my chest and head up and in the dim light of the bedroom stared into her eyes, full of lust as they were. She pulled me close and we kissed deeply as I began to pump in and out. I tried to go slow, pulling all the way up till just the head of my cock was between her pussy lips and sliding all the way in. She gasped louder each time I thrust in.

After a few minutes I had to pull out and stop, I desperately did not want to come too soon but it proving almost impossible to hold back. She must have sensed this and took the cue. Pushing me on my back she positioned herself on top and slid down onto my cock with ease. She eased herself down on my chest and grabbed my shoulders. Using the base of my cock for pressure she rocked herself at high speed to an orgasm. When her breathing subsided I flipped her on her back and plowed into her rapidly. In short order I exploded, my cum filling her cunt. I felt an overwhelming sense of relief and satisfaction, bliss. After a minute of holding that pose I pulled out of her and flopped on my back next to her. Then she surprised me. Sitting up she moved down the bed and grabbed my cock, still hard and covered in our collective juices, and deep throated me. Up and down, two, three times. Sucking my cock clean. I was caught off guard. "Wow" I said. She paused and looked back at me and said: "what is the matter? You don't like oral sex?" I quickly explained that I loved it but just didn't expect it right then. She laughed, gave my cock one more good suck and then crawled up and snuggled with me in our post orgasmic rapture.

20 minutes or so went by and then the music on the stereo stopped. Mary got up to put more records on, remember I said this was a long time ago, we listened to vinyl. One could put several albums on the turntable and it would play for 90 minutes or more. As I lay in bed, watching her stack the records up, I saw a beautiful sight I will never forget. The only light in the room was the city light washing through the window, through the open blinds. This city, any city really, has a mashed up mixture of street lights, neon signs, moonlight, etc, that filters through the haze and passes through your windows. It's a yellow/orange type of light. Shafts of this light came through the open blinds rolled across her beautiful naked body, highlighting her curves, her beautiful breasts, her perfect ass. It was a picture no artist could paint, it had to be seen live. And remembered. Always.

At this point there was a moment of levity. She said to me with a little chuckle "I can't believe Ken and Alice are screwing on my living room floor"! "I didn't think they liked each other that much"! I chuckled along with her. Finishing her task with the turntable she turned to me, stretched out naked on her bed, stroking my growing cock as I stared at her beauty, and paused and looked at me with those sexy brown eyes and said "Now where were we?"

And so round two began. Not as frantic and impatient as the first. More tender and at a leisurely pace, exploring each other again. Her supple breasts hypnotized me. I kneaded them with my hands and licked and sucked and nibbled on each hard nipple repeatedly. She moaned gently in approval. Being young as I was at the time my cock got hard quick and stayed that way. With a mind of its own my hard on worked its way into her moist pussy in short order. We proceeded to move about the bed into different positions like dancers with the floor to ourselves, nobody to interfere. I was no virgin for sure but being the older and more experienced lover she led the way and I was more than happy to follow along. Then she threw me my second new experience of the night. While we were gently fucking in the missionary position she reached around and slid her finger in my ass, catching me totally by surprise. My sudden wide eyed reaction made her giggle with a look in her eye of glee. Once I recovered from the minor shock of the finger in my ass I began to plunge into her as deep as I could go and picked up the pace slightly, the shaft of my cock sliding against her clit as I went. She hissed "Yes" and moaned approvingly with panting breaths. I was like a well oiled piston engine with the foot on the gas. My orgasm began to rise up from deep within and I slammed harder, it took over my mind, I didn't think about her cuming at all, I was just consumed with a desire to empty my balls as deep into her as I could. "Fuck!" I repeated as I burst inside her. "YESSS!" was her answer and she wrapped her legs around my back as tight as she could. I guess she came at the same time I did, I didn't ask, I was just lost in the intensity. Collapsing on her with my face in the side of her neck we lay there together as our breathing slowly subsided, the music played on, some fusion jazz I can't remember. Didn't matter, nothing did at that time. I don't know how long we stayed like that, nobody was watching the clock. Eventually we wound up on our sides, like spoons in a drawer, my arms around her, and drifted off into sleep.

I awoke with the dawn, it comes late in winter. The clock said 630am, I needed to get moving. I had an 8 AM class and I never missed breakfast before classes. My meal plan included breakfast and dinner but not lunch so I never missed the first meal of the day, it had to last me all day so I chowed down early, no matter how late I stayed out the night before. After a pee in her bathroom I gathered my clothes off the floor and began to get dressed. Mary woke and raised up on her elbow and spoke to me quietly, "Leaving?" I explain my class and breakfast problem to her in a hushed voice as I laced up my shoes. I moved to her and sat on the edge of the bed. She was covered in a blanket up to her waste, naked from there up, she looked as beautiful as the night before. I leaned in and kissed her. "Wish I could stay" I said, meaning every word, I was beginning to get a hard on from kissing and hugging her. "I have to get ready for work" she lied. Beauty salons don't open early. Maybe she didn't want to say "I wish you could stay longer". I will never know. "See you soon" I said as I rose from the bed, pulled my coat on and exited her bedroom. One of the regrets of my life was not blowing off breakfast and staying at least another hour with her. Morning sex is always great. Foolishly I did not get her phone number.

I did not see her at the bar the next Monday night. The Wednesday after that I got up my nerve and went and knocked on her apartment door. Mary seemed happy to see me, she invited me in and we sat opposite each other in her living room and chatted for a while. Trivial small talk. Pleasant but meaningless. How is work going, how is school going, cold out, might snow, etc. No beverage was offered, no leaving her chair and sitting by me on the couch. I picked up the vibe that she was not inclined to have me stay much longer so I made up a story of having a paper to write, stood up and grabbed my coat, saying it was nice to see her again. She concurred as she walked me to the door. And that was it, she did not offer me her phone number and say give a call some time and I didn't ask. I walked down the avenue towards my dorm, intent on looking up a cute freshman girl my friends told me was sweet on me. And so it goes.