Eighteen Ch. 07

Story Info
Christina confronts Tom and gives in.
9.3k words
4.75
8.1k
11
2

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers

Chapter 7 -- Reconciling

Tuesday, December 29th

Tom

I didn't get Christina's phone number before Christmas break and haven't seen or spoken to her since school let out. I miss her like crazy and don't know what to do. Has she even thought about me? What will happen when I see her at school next week? Will she still want to hang out with me? What will she say when I ask her out? I have so many questions and scenarios running through my head that it's driving me crazy. I don't even know if she's thought about me while on vacation. I've tried to keep myself busy, so I won't think about her as much, but it doesn't help. This is the last week before we go back to school, and I can't wait.

Lying on the couch, reading, and waiting for the laundry to finish, I jump when there's a knock at the door. Pulling myself up, I walk to the door and open it. It's Christina. Crap! I haven't combed my hair, and I'm wearing this raggedy shirt. The look on her face gives me the feeling that I'm in deep shit. A mixture of emotions swirl within me...elation, excitement, surprise, dread, and worry. For a second, I wonder why she hasn't come over before now if she knew where I lived, but I push that thought away and drink in her beauty.

"Well?" she says with a hint of irritation in her voice. She is standing there in a sort of superhero pose, her arms folded and her legs spread slightly.

"Uhhh...well...oh shit! Right! Come in."

Mary's advice pops into my head to not do or say anything before apologizing and asking her out. I stammer, trying to get my nerve for the right moment. I get her some water and show her around before we sit down at the kitchen table to talk.

"You hung the plaque I made for you on your wall?"

"Of course. I love it!"

Dad comes walks in, so I introduce him. He reminds me it's Tuesday, and he's going out for the evening.

"I don't care if you have girls over when I'm home, but not while I'm gone," he says.

"Uhm. Okay, Dad."

When he leaves the kitchen, Christina mentions how tall and muscular he is. I explain that he played football in college until he had a severe knee injury and that he still works out to keep in shape.

"Tom?" she asks in a somber voice while staring at me.

"Yes?" I answer worriedly but trying not to show it.

"I have some questions, but I'm not sure I want the answers."

"You can ask me anything, any time. Before you start, though, I need to tell you something."

"No. Let me go first."

"Okay." Crap!

"Why won't you ask me out? You never asked for my phone number and haven't even tried to see me over vacation?"

I mentally gasp, and my heart drops into my stomach. "I'm really sorry I didn't get your phone number. It was stupid of me," I pause to take a breath. Should I just come out and tell her that I didn't think she'd want to date me? "Our morning and afternoon swims have been longer than normal, and I've been working a lot. I'm not making excuses. I should've made an effort to see you. I'm really sorry!" I take her hand in mine and continue. "I hope you know that I really like you. I mean, I like you a lot. But I was worried about just showing up at your doorstep and having your parents tell me to go away because the holidays are usually family time."

Her face softens with a slight smile. She leans over and kisses me on the cheek. "So, it's just a misunderstanding?"

"Misunderstanding and a lack of communication on my part. I'm sorry."

Christina nods. "You should've come over because I've missed you, and my parents wouldn't have told you to go away."

My dad is ready to leave, so Christina and I find someplace private and quiet to continue our talk. It ends up being the laundry room of all places.

"Why didn't you ask me out? We spent a lot of time together, but you never asked me out. Why?"

I don't want to tell her how insecure I am about asking her out, but I know I need to say something. "Well...between our jobs, my workouts, and trying to catch up in all my classes, I didn't think there was time to date. I gulp and worry that Christina heard it, "I wasn't sure you'd want to go out with me, especially with the car I drive."

"Your car? What are you talking about? I've never said anything bad about your car."

"I know, but," My face turns red as I pause, "I didn't think you'd want to date me." There, I said it. My heart pounds, and I'm afraid of what she'll say next.."

"All you had to do was ask."

I take a deep breath and push out the words I've been holding in. "I was afraid you'd say No."

"Afraid I'd say no? What are you talking about? Why would I say no?"

The tone of her voice and the look on her face breaks my heart. Standing up, I take her hands and pull her in close to me. She's warm and comfortable, and I love having her in my arms like this. Christina puts her hands against my chest, and I loosen my grip to look at her. Looking up at me, she inches her face close to mine, so I lean down and kiss her deeply. Her chest rises and falls as she breathes heavily, and her firm nipples press against my chest.

Some tenants interrupt us when they come into the laundry room, so we walk to a patch of grass under the two large elm trees. There are shrubs on each side of us, giving us some privacy. Sitting on the curb, I wrap my arms around her. Christina rests her head against my arm while we catch up with what we've been doing over our vacation. We kiss some more, our tongues tangling and dancing while our lips are pressed together.

"Tom?"

"Yes."

"I have another question."

"Okay."

"Were you serious about breasts?"

"You mean about liking them? Absolutely."

"No, I mean when you said that more than a mouthful is a waste."

"Yes."

"What about mine? Aren't they more than a mouthful?"

"I don't know; I've never seen them. But from what I can tell, they're perfect, and I love them."

She lies back on the grass while undoing some of the buttons on her blouse, making it evident she's not wearing a bra.

"Show me."

I look around. "Right here? You want me to do that out here?"

"Yes. It's getting dark; nobody'll see us."

When I lean down to kiss her, the pile of leaves crunch under her head as they flatten. I can tell she wants this as much as I do because of how frantic our kissing becomes. My hand slides under her blouse to squeeze her firm tit as I kiss down her neck towards her chest. I undo the rest of her buttons and dip my lips into the valley between her boobs, kissing her lightly. My tongue glides to her nipple, and I draw it into my mouth. She gasps as I flick her hard nub with my tongue and pull it gently between my lips. I let go of her nipple and kiss her again, pushing my tongue into her open mouth.

"I love your tits. They may be more than a mouthful, but they're awesome."

"You'll have to revise your saying, I guess."

"I guess so."

Smiling, my face plunges back into her, kissing and licking her nipples. Christina holds my head tight as she combs her fingers through my hair. Pulling her nipple between my lips, I roll my tongue around the areola while gently sucking. Opening my mouth wider, I take as much of her breast into my mouth as possible. Creating a vacuum with my lips, the tip of my tongue plays with her nipple. Her moans delight my ears, so I move to the other side and repeat my actions. I don't care that she feels my hard cock pressing against her leg. One of my hands moves to her belly, and she reacts by rocking her hips. She moans again.

Christina pulls my head away and gazes into my eyes. Her chest rapidly rising and falling with her heavy breathing. Sliding my hand lower, she presses her pelvis against my fingers. Her beautiful blue eyes hypnotize me. I'm her puppet and will do anything she wishes. Another moan escapes her lips, and the skin between her eyebrows crinkle as she looks at me intently. She's trying to speak. I'm worried that I've taken things too far.

"Tom?"

"Yes."

"It isn't fair that you've seen me, and uhm...felt me, but I haven't seen you."

"What do you want to see?"

Christina sits up, her open blouse flowing in the light breeze as we switch positions. She sits on my legs and unbuttons my jeans.

"I want to see...your...thing."

Fighting the urge to reach up and engulf her tits in my palms, I let her have her way with me. She opens my jeans and sees I'm going commando, and a mischievous smile comes to her face as she pulls me out to fondle and inspect me. The headlights of a passing car illuminate us for a brief second, so she ducks down, dropping her chest against mine, and I instantly wish I'd removed my shirt.

"Why don't we go inside," I offer.

"But your dad said I couldn't be in the apartment when he isn't home."

"I know, but he probably won't be home until sometime tomorrow. He'll never know."

"Let's go."

We get ourselves together, and I lead her upstairs by the hand, making sure none of the neighbors see us.

I sit on the edge of the coffee table while Christina turns to face me. Placing my hands on her hips, she spreads her legs and straddles me. Sitting down, she attacks me with her lips. My hands wander freely around her beautiful body as we furiously make out. When Christina pulls her lips from mine, she leans away and looks into my eyes.

She smiles, grabs the hem of my shirt, and slowly lifts it over my head before removing her own. Her hard nipples press into my chest as we resume kissing. Christina slides her hand down my belly. I can only assume her goal is to reach into my crotch.

I want to make it easy for her, so I stand up. She wraps her legs around my waist, lifting herself higher, so her head is above mine. The whole time we keep our lips sealed to each other. I reach under her to undo my pants, and she suddenly pulls her face from mine, shaking her head. She releases her legs and drops to the floor.

Christina unbuttons my pants, kneels, and then pulls them to the floor, so I step out of them to stand naked before her. She looks up, takes hold of my erection, and uses it as a handle to stand.

I sit down, and she buries her fingers in my hair while pulling my lips to her stomach. I kiss and lick her belly button, which elicits a giggle; it's a light, sweet laughter that's music to my ears. Next, I undo her pants, pull them to the floor, and kiss her mound over her panties before removing them.

Reaching around, I caress her ass...her beautiful ass and coax her to sit on my lap again. My shaft presses between us as we kiss, and the only thought running through my head is how bad I want to fuck her. My hands roam up her back, and into her hair, where I feel small pieces of broken leaves entwined in her curls; pulling away to look into her eyes, I study her face.

"I'm kind of itchy from being on the grass. How would you feel about taking a shower with me?" I ask.

"Together?"

"Yes."

"I'd like that."

I kiss her again. We stand, and I lead her to the shower by the hand.

Christina

A shower? He wants to shower with me? The only guy I've ever showered with was Brad. Tom is different, though, and I'll get to feel his tight ass in my hands and touch him wherever I want.

"I'd like that."

I've already seen most of his body in his Speedo, except for his cock, and his bare ass. Seeing him now, completely naked, makes my mouth water. We stand up, and he takes my hand as we go into the bathroom. He's been so gentle with me. I didn't intend to go this far when I came over this afternoon, but as I look in front of me and see his tight, manly ass, I decide it doesn't matter what my intentions were.

The room steams up as he has me face the wall with my hands over my head. I feel an electric shock of arousal as he lathers my shoulders, and the suds drip down into the crevice between my cheeks. He massages my back, lightly running his fingers down my spine and around my waist. I want his touch lower; with my thoughts, I will him to touch my ass.

He kneels, washing my legs and feet before returning to my butt. Sliding a finger between my cheeks and under me, he cups my mound. His thumb circles my clit, and I can't help but arch my back and spread my legs to give him better access. He grips my labia between his fingers and squeezes. As he massages me with the lather, I melt into him.

Taking the showerhead from the wall, he rinses the soap off me before kneeling back down and sliding his fingers back into my crevice and invading me. I want him inside so badly that it aches. His lips kiss my butt cheeks as he fingers me, and I get very wet. Standing, he puts his arms around me, and his cock presses against my back. I want him bad! He turns me around, and we kiss deeply and passionately.

It's my turn now.

Taking the soap, I liberally apply it to his wet skin. Gliding my hands around his hairy chest, I massage his pecs. He raises his arms, so I continue my journey to wash him and make him face the wall as he had me do. When I finish his back, my hands slide lower to his tight glutes. I kneel while kneading them. Letting my fingers trail between his legs, I gently grasp his balls. I pump his length with a firm grip to get him nice and soapy. Regrettably, I let go so I can finish washing his legs and feet. When I finish, I stand up and use the showerhead to rinse him off. He turns around, takes me in his strong arms, and holds me tight as we kiss again.

We get out of the shower, dry off, and I wrap my wet hair in a towel. Tom removes it and runs his fingers through my curly locks, fluffing it as he wipes my strands down with the soft terrycloth.

Carrying me to his bed, he places me on my back and kneels over me, kissing my forehead, my nose, and then my lips. Our tongues twine like mating snakes, but then he breaks our kiss, leaving me gasping. His warm breath wafts across my neck and then my collar bone as he kisses my jugular notch and squeezes my boob. Gently pinching and pulling my nipple, he finally puts his mouth on it to repeat the actions with his lips and tongue.

He leaves my tit and slides down the center of my torso, past my belly button, to my clit where his lips form around it, and he gently sucks. I gasp at the incredible feeling when his tongue flicks my button. He slides a finger into me while continuing to pay homage to my clit. My breathing becomes erratic, and the muscles in my legs convulse. His mouth moves lower, his tongue enters me, and I hear him slurping my juices. I'm amazed that I've come when we haven't even had sex yet.

I try to slow my breathing and get my brain to process my emotions and feelings. When his mouth leaves me, and I don't feel his touch, I open my eyes. He's poised over me with his lips right above mine. I reach up, grab the back of his head, and pull him into me. We kiss deeply. I can taste myself on his lips and tongue, and I like it.

Tom

Her nectar is intoxicating as I drink her in; I'm immediately addicted to her. When she relaxes, I crawl up, place my elbows next to her ears, and rest my weight on them. Then, before leaning down to kiss her passionately, I consume her beauty.

She wriggles herself from under me and tells me to lie on my back. Christina sits on top of me, straddling my cock between her wet folds as she grinds against my abdomen.

She then turns around and positions herself with her pussy above my face as she takes me in her mouth. She's irresistible, and I can't help myself: I place my hands on her cheeks and lift my mouth to her. Her tongue slides along my shaft as she sucks hard, and then I feel the back of her throat as she takes me deep.

"I'm going to come," I say.

"Mmmm."

The noise she makes vibrates along my shaft, but she doesn't release. I come hard, and she still doesn't let go until I finish. She licks my length up and down and turns back around, and we kiss deeply again. I taste myself on her tongue, but I don't care. I love the way she kisses, and I'll take her any way I can get her.

She takes her lips from mine, and we gaze at each other again.

"I want you inside me. Do you have protection?"

"My dad has some condoms."

"Go get one."

She sits up as I get off the bed to go into the bathroom. At that moment, I realize my dad's condoms may not fit me, but I'm willing to risk it. All I can think of is fucking her.

Opening the drawer, there are two sizes; the regular ones must be extras from a party my dad threw and should fit just fine. Grabbing a few of the smaller ones, I go back to the bedroom.

Christina turns her head and looks at me; she is on her back with dark curls wrapped around her face, highlighting her deep blue eyes. She gives me a soft, seductive smile that reaches deep within me, causing a strong sexual hunger. Her fingers softly probe her bush while her other hand caresses her tits. Kneeling on the bed between her legs, I rip the foil packet open and stroke my cock a few times to get it hard again before rolling the latex sleeve down my rod.

Sliding my finger between her folds, I make sure she's wet enough before I put her feet on my shoulders and line myself up. When I slip my cock into her slick pussy, her brows furrow, but she smiles and lets out a groan. I go slow at first and then pick up the pace as we get our rhythm. My cock thrusts into her at a steady pace while her hands knead her breasts. She grunts and moans while taking short breaths. Her hips rise off the bed, and she rocks them faster, so I pick up the pace. Her muscles tighten, and her body becomes rigid as she comes again. I pull out just in time for my balls to fill the condom with warm sperm.

I flip her over and tell her to get on her knees. She raises her ass in the air, and her aroma overtakes me. I lean down and spread my tongue wide as I lick her wet pussy. My tongue glides up from her clit and nestles into her hole, where I slurp some of her juice. I continue up to her asshole, and when my tongue circles it, she jumps.

"Uh...what are you doing?"

"Licking your cum off you."

"From my ass?"

"There was a little there too. Didn't it feel good?"

"I don't know. It startled me when your tongue touched me there."

"Relax. I promise you'll like it."

I put my tongue back on her rosebud and circle it, licking gently. After her first moan, I know she wants more, so I place my tongue at her entrance and push in slowly and pull back out before circling her rosebud again.

She's incredibly wet, so I get on my knees, roll another condom on, and press my cock into her to fuck her doggy-style. She grasps my sheets in her fists as she holds on.

"Faster...harder," Christina grunts.

I increase my pace, and my balls slap her clit as I slam into her. I'm going to come again, so I pull out, slide the condom off, and shoot my cum on her ass and back. After I come down from my high, I grab a t-shirt and wipe her off. Then I flip her back over, so we can make out some more.

We try several positions and go through three more condoms before finishing. When we're finally spent, we quietly cuddle in each other's arms, absorbing the evening. I'm in heaven, and Christina is my angel. I look at the clock and see it's one in the morning.

"Look at the time! When are you supposed to be home?"

"I'm an adult and don't have a set curfew."

"Won't your parents wonder where you are?"

"No, they left for a few days, so I'm home alone."

"Do you want to stay here tonight?"

"What about your dad's rule? He said that you couldn't have girls over when he isn't home."

"If he comes home tonight, he'll be too drunk to know that you're here. So if we need to, I'll sneak you out without him knowing."

She agrees to stay, so we take another shower and crawl back into bed.

RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers