Eighteen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I get off work at eight-thirty on Friday night. Is that too late to do something?"

"No. Let's hit a movie."

"Great. Choose something you want to see, and I'll pick you up around nine-thirty. Can we see each other before my afternoon practice on Monday?"

"We better! I'll meet you in our favorite spot."

"Cool."

Monday, January 4th

Tom

After chemistry, Christina and I take a couple of minutes to make out before agreeing to see each other at lunch. When she walks away, her hips swing in her short skirt and heels. I get hard watching her walk.

We enjoy lunchtime together, and when Nicole and Jim leave the table, we do too...to find a quiet place to make out until the bell rings.

I can't stop thinking about her and am distracted until I walk out of my last class. I hurry to meet her in our favorite spot, and she's already there. We embrace tightly as I kiss her hard to let her know how much I've wanted her all day. Our tongues duel as we make out, and I feel myself getting hard again.

Christina pulls away and says, "A little anxious, are we?"

I look her in the eyes and reply, "Yes...I want you, but I have to get to practice."

"Would you like something to remember me?"

"YES!"

She takes my fingers and turns my palm up as she drops a pair of panties in my hand. I squeeze my fingers shut and quickly look around to make sure nobody saw the transaction.

"I've been wearing those all day thinking about you."

I lift my closed hand to my nose and inhale deeply. Her aroma is intoxicating. I get an involuntary smile when her scent wafts into my nostrils. I know she's going commando now and desperately want to test the waters but don't dare.

Christina presses her finger to my mouth and runs it around my lips. Instinctively, I lick her offering and suck it into my mouth. She must have stuck her finger in her pussy before putting it in my mouth. She tastes so tantalizing! The desire to get on my knees and put my head under her skirt is overpowering. Realizing this is neither the time nor the place, I settle for another deep kiss.

I pull away and say, "This isn't helping my swelling."

"Nope, but at least you'll remember why you're hard."

"That won't be pretty in my Speedo."

"Well then, you'll have to think of something else while doing laps."

"Fat chance."

I don't want to leave her, but I don't have a choice because I have to get to the pool. So we kiss again before I walk away with my heart skipping as much as I want my feet too.

Friday, January 8th

Tom

I'm finally home from work and finished getting ready for my date, so I grab my keys and walk to the door when Dad stops me.

"Hey, I'm going to be home tonight, and I might have a couple of friends over," he says.

"Do you want me to call before I come home?"

"No, it's not a problem; I'm just letting you know. Where are you going?"

"Christina and I are going to a movie. We haven't decided what to do after that."

"You can bring her back here if you want, but we probably won't be decent."

"Cool, thanks for the heads up. I'll warn her if that's what she wants to do."

***************

Knocking on Christina's door, a beautiful woman answers. She's wearing a pink sweater dress, black heels, and a string of pearls around her neck. Her striking blue eyes catch my attention, as does her hair. Mahogany brown tendrils fall from her bun and rest on her neck. She is definitely Christina's mother. I don't want to get caught staring at her, so I look into her eyes and introduce myself.

"Hi. I'm Tom. You must be Mrs. Taylor."

"I am. Can I help you?"

"I have a date with Christina, and I'm here to pick her up."

"OH?" She turns and looks inside the house and says, "Honey...Tom is here to pick our daughter up for a date." She looks back at me and invites me in.

I step into the house and see Mr. Taylor striding towards us. He's as tall as Dad with the same build...like a football player.

"So, you're Tom," he says knowingly.

"Yes, sir."

"We've heard quite a bit about you, young man."

"Only the good stuff is true, sir."

He raises his eyebrows and squints as he says, "You're here kind of late."

"I had to work tonight."

"Ah."

I smile and look around to see where Christina is, and Mr. Taylor puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Follow me, son. I want to talk with you."

He turns and starts walking, so I follow with butterflies in my stomach. I've never been grilled by someone else's father before, so I don't know what to expect.

"What are your intentions with my daughter?"

"Sir?"

"What are your plans for the future with Christina?"

"Well...right now, we're good friends, and we're getting to know each other. I haven't spoken with her about any kind of future. I'm on the swim team; we both have jobs and are focused on our studies. That leaves little time for much else."

"You don't call her at home, but I understand you spend a lot of time with her at school?"

"We have a class together and see each other at lunch or between classes when it's possible. And we usually get about fifteen minutes or so before my practice."

"So, you're a jock?"

"I wouldn't say that. I wanted to swim this year and was able to try out for the team when we moved here."

"How long have you lived here?"

"A couple of months."

"Your parents move around often?"

"Not really. My parents are divorced. My mom remarried just after the start of the school year and moved back east. I wanted to stay in California, so I moved in with my dad and his girlfriend when he lived at the beach. He broke up with her, and we moved here."

"What does your dad do?"

"He's a mechanical engineer."

"Do you plan on going to college after you graduate?"

"Yes. I've filled out some applications but haven't decided where I want to attend."

"What will your major be?"

"I don't know exactly, but I'm contemplating engineering or law."

"Law?"

"That's what my dad wants, but I don't know if I have the patience to get through law school."

"Well, there's plenty of time for that. So where are the two of you going tonight?"

"To a movie, but I don't know which one because I asked Christina to pick it, and she has only said it's a surprise."

He nods, and we go back out in the hallway where Christina and her mom are waiting for us. Christina takes my breath away. She looks stunning wearing a blouse, jeans, and high heels. She smiles as she walks over and hugs me.

"Hi, beautiful, are you ready to go?" I ask.

"Yep. I see you survived the third degree."

Mr. Taylor asks me, "Is that your car out there?"

"Yeah. She's not much to look at, but I've put a lot of work into her, and as long as I take care of her, she'll take care of me. I'd rather save money for college than spend it on making my car pretty."

Her parents smile as we walk to the door. On the way out, I turn to Christina and say, in a slightly louder than a normal voice, "I can see where you get your beauty from." I hear her mom giggle as we leave them behind. I know we're being watched, so I make sure to open the door for Christina and help her into the car. I take a deep breath and let it out in a huff as we drive away.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I was really nervous about meeting your parents."

"Really? You didn't seem nervous."

"Good! I want them to like me, so they won't tell you to stop seeing me."

"I'm sure you did fine. Fortunately, my dad's bark is worse than his bite."

I glance sideways at her. "That's easy for you to say."

We get to the theater, and I buy the tickets. It's a sappy girl movie, but I don't care as long as I get to spend the evening with Christina. About halfway into it, I feel her hand touch my crotch and squeeze.

She leans into my ear and whispers, "You're not stiff?"

I whisper back, "Keep your hand there much longer, and I will be."

She continues rubbing me, and as predicted, it doesn't take long before I fill with blood.

I lean over and say, "It's going to be embarrassing walking out of here with tented pants." She snickers and lets go of me.

The film ends, and we walk out.

Once we're in the car, I ask, "What do you want to do now?"

She puts her hand in my lap and asks, "Can we go back to your place?"

She massages my cock and then undoes my pants to pull me out. She takes me in her mouth while pumping with her hand, in rhythm, as she bobs. I'm rigid in seconds and reach under her blouse to caress her and get her nipple hard. I want to take her into my mouth, but we're already in an awkward position, so I pull her head off me and bring her lips to mine, letting our tongues dance as we kiss.

"We can go back to my place, but my dad's home."

"Awesome! I can come inside then," she says with a wink. This has become a running joke because she knows she can be there without my dad around.

"He told me he's having some friends over."

"Oh, that will dampen the mood."

"Maybe...maybe not. If I know Dad, those friends will be women, and they'll be in his room."

"Will he have his door open or shut?"

"Hard to say; he doesn't always shut his door."

"You must get an eyeful living with your dad."

"Yep, but I've learned a few things too."

"I know you have," she says with a huge smile. "Let's chance it. If his door is shut, we can sneak into your room."

"As you wish, but we won't have to sneak."

We get back to the apartment and quietly open the door. I let Christina walk in first, and she freezes when she gets inside. I step in, close the door, and turn my head to see what she's staring at.