Eighteen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday, December 30th

Tom

I wake to sunlight out my window and realize that I've had the best sleep ever with Christina next to me. Our skin pressing against each other is, to say the least, very enjoyable. I love feeling my length nestled between her cheeks when we spoon. I love feeling her breasts press into me when we face each other. I love having her in my bed, next to me, when I wake up. I feel her stir, so I turn on my side and watch her eyes slowly open.

"Good morning, sunshine," I say.

She smiles and kisses my chest. "Good Morning. Is your dad home?"

"I don't think so. I don't hear him snoring."

We get up, get dressed, and get out the door, not even eating because we don't want to take a chance on getting caught.

"Can I see you later today?" I ask as I drive her home.

"Are you asking me out?"

"Yes."

"About time! Yes," Christina answers.

"How 'bout I pick you up at four, and we'll get something to eat and take it from there."

"Sounds good. I'll see you at four o'clock," she says. I drop her off at her house and walk her to her front door. She gives me a quick kiss before unlocking the door and walking in. The door closes, and my heart skips a beat. I walk back to my car, wanting to jump in the air and click my heels. I don't ever remember being this happy.

Dad is home when I get back, and he looks better than I thought he would.

"Where've you been?" he asks.

"Running errands," I reply as I hold up a small plastic bag from the store.

He nods and hands me a list of things he wants me to do. It isn't too long, and I should be able to finish it with ease. He goes to his room and shuts the door--I presume to sleep off the effects of last night--as I go into the bathroom to put away my purchase. I eat some breakfast and finish my chores before getting ready for my date with Christina. A date with Christina! I have a date with Christina! There's no way to describe the joy in my heart when I think about Christina.

Christina

I daydream about Tom while painting my toenails. My long hot bath felt good and helped ease some of my sore muscles from last night...Last night...OH MY GOD! The phone rings and brings me back to reality. It's Nicole.

"Hey, you didn't call me. I guess everything's good now?"

"Good? We made love all night, and I slept at his place."

"You did what?" Nicole gasps.

That's the last thing she expected to hear. "Turns out...he does know how to treat a woman. I've never had so many orgasms in one night. We did things I've never thought of doing."

"What? Girl, you have to give me the scoop!"

"It was just a misunderstanding. He was afraid to ask me out and didn't think my parents would appreciate him coming over during the holidays. We took the most incredible shower together! His fingers worked magic on my pussy. You wouldn't believe how good his cock feels inside me! He played with my asshole! UGH, my pussy aches just thinking about it."

"He played with your what? What is he, some kind of freak?"

"I know, it's weird, but it felt good!"

"Wow! It was that good, huh? Why was he afraid to ask you out? He's definitely not shy around you."

"He didn't think I'd say yes, and he's embarrassed about his car. It's almost like he hasn't dated much and doesn't understand the etiquette."

"So...do you have a date with him now?"

"Yep. Later today, and I'm hoping for a repeat performance."

"Again? Already? Give it a break and see how things go before you do it again!"

"You don't understand, Nicole. He makes me feel soooo good, I mean, really, really good!"

"It's your life. I guess I'll see you in the morning?"

"In the morning," I say, hanging up the phone.

Finishing my toes, I think about what to wear on my date. I picture myself in different outfits, and then I have a lightbulb moment. I'll go commando.

Tom

It's four o'clock on the nose when I knock on Christina's door. She steps out and is as beautiful as ever. Giving her a warm hug and kiss, I tell her that I've missed her over the past few hours.

She smiles at me and asks, "Where do you want to eat?"

"How do burgers sound?"

"Great! Maybe we can go back to your place afterward?"

"My dad's home."

"Good, I can go inside then," she says with a wink.

She tells me about a small stand with good chiliburgers that is within walking distance of my apartment. We go there, and while we eat, we talk about last night. I was afraid she'd have some regrets, but she feels quite the opposite, to my relief. I ask her if I can call her my girlfriend, and she wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me. I take that as a yes. We finish eating and go back to my apartment, and when we get inside, Dad is kicking back in his chair reading.

"Hey Dad, you remember Christina?"

"Sure, how are you?"

"Great, thank you."

"We're going into my room to study."

"Where's your books?"

"Uhh...in my room."

"Uh-huh, have fun, and don't get into trouble."

We start making out as soon as the door closes. I love the way she kisses me! She lies back on my bed, and I crawl on top of her as she wraps her legs around me, locking me against her.

We play tonsil hockey as my hand creeps inside the bottom of her shirt, and she moans in my mouth. I release her lips and unbutton her blouse only to discover she's not wearing a bra. I kiss her neck and throat and then down to her breast to lick around her areola. I gently kiss her nipple before flicking it with my tongue. There's a knock on my door, and we freeze.

"I'm going to bed. You two stay out of trouble."

"Okay, Dad."

I hear him shut his door and know we're home free. "I'm going to get some condoms before we get started."

"Uhh...I've already started," she says to me, with a smirk on her face. "Won't your dad notice them missing?"

"No, I got more. I replaced what we used last night and stashed the extras where he won't see them."

I grab a few packets, and when I return, Christina has her blouse off and is removing a shoe.

"Here, let me help you," I offer while kneeling to finish removing her shoes and socks. Unbuttoning her jeans, I learn she's going commando, so I lean in and gently kiss the top of her mound. Next, grabbing the bottom of her jeans, I tug them off to get her completely naked.

She gets up and pushes me onto the bed as she says, "Your turn." She kisses my chest as she removes my shirt and sucks a nipple into her mouth. It surprises me how arousing it is when she plays with it. Next, she unbuttons my jeans, pulls them down to my knees, and then kneels to take my cock in her mouth. She swirls her tongue around and then drops me out of her mouth so she can remove the rest of my clothing.

Facing me, she sits on my lap, and we continue our passionate kissing. Her aroma hints of roses, so I let her know how sweet she smells, and she tells me she took a bath in scented water before getting dressed for our date. She pulls a condom from its packet and rolls it down my cock, and then sits on top of me as I lie back.

She slides up and down on my prick, slowly, while rocking her hips. When she leans forward, I suck one of her nipples into my mouth and then let it go with a pop. Leaning down, she licks my lips, so I suck her tongue into my mouth, and we kiss. She sits back up and bounces harder until she comes.

We roll over, and she locks her heels around my ass. I slap my cockhead against her pussy before sliding it into her, nice and slow. I push until I'm all the way in and then pull out just as slow. She moans and groans, and when I'm almost out of her, I thrust quickly. I pump at a steady pace until my balls tighten.

"I'm going to come," I say.

"Not yet. Fuck me...ugh...yeah...RIGHT THERE!"

I slow my pace to give Christina more time.

"Now...come now," she urges.

I thrust in hard and hold myself inside her while I come. Then, remembering condoms can leak, I pull out quickly and set my deflating cock on her stomach. She unlocks her feet and lets her legs fall as I collapse on my side next to her.

We're drained of energy and lie in each other's arms talking when she tells me that she wants to be home before her parents get back.

"What time will they be home?"

"I think about ten. Their flight comes in at nine."

I look at the clock, and it's already nine. "We better get a move on!"

We get dressed, and I take her home. After walking her to her door, we kiss with all of our souls. I realize that I've fallen in love with this woman sometime in the past few weeks and didn't know it until now. She could ask me to walk on hot needles, and I'd do it.

"When can I see you again?" I ask.

She gives me a puzzled look and says, "Tomorrow. Unless you don't want to."

"Are you crazy? Of course, I want to see you tomorrow."

"Does that mean you're going to ask me out then?"

"Christina, will you please go out with me tomorrow?"

"Yes. What do you want to do?"

"Oh...uh...I don't know."

"Well, it's New Year's Eve, and some of my friends are throwing a party. Want to go?"

"Sure. What time does it start?"

"Eight."

"That's cool. I work until five."

"How about we find someplace open and grab a bite to eat beforehand?"

"That sounds awesome."

"Great! What time will you pick me up?"

"How about six-thirty?"

"I'll be ready."

"Cool. Find something that'll be open, so we don't have to drive all over looking for a place." I request.

"Okay."

Wrapping my arms around her waist, I pull her tight against me, and our lips meet in a passionate kiss. My heart swells, and I feel like I've become a part of her. I've never felt anything like this before, and I don't want it to end, so I keep kissing her. She pulls back and gives me a warm smile as she loosens her arms from around my neck.

"I'd better get inside."

"Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow night."

"You'd better."

Thursday, December 31st

Tom

I'm up early and have already eaten, dressed, and am brushing my teeth when Dad walks out of his bedroom and says, "You two were pretty loud last night."

"Oh...sorry about that."

"It's okay," he says with a weird smile on his face. "You're not going to get her pregnant, are you?"

"Uh, no."

"Is she on the pill?"

"Uh...I don't think so."

"How do you plan to prevent it? From what I heard, you two were going at it pretty good."

"We used condoms."

His eyebrows rise, and he opens the drawer where he keeps the rubbers and says, "Really?"

"I saw what kind you had and went and got some. We used a couple of yours, but I replaced them with what I bought."

"Go ahead and use what's here. I prefer that to you getting her pregnant. Keep one in your wallet, just in case."

"Uhm...okay. In that case--" I grab the condoms I stashed away and put them with the others "--I'll add these to what's already in the drawer."

My dad snickers. "You expecting a lot of action?"

"I hope so."

"Is she jailbait?"

"No, Christina's eighteen and a senior like me." I pause, wondering if I should ask him my next question. "Uhm...Dad?"

"What?"

"I know you said that I can't have girls over when you're not here, but will you make an exception for Christina?"

"Why should I?"

"Well...since you're cool with us having sex, I don't want to have it in the back of my car or somewhere strange. I'd rather be here, where we aren't out in public."

"Hmmm. Okay, but be careful. If you guys make a mess or get in trouble, then that privilege will be revoked. Only Christina, though, no others, at least, not until I meet them first."

"I promise, Dad. We'll be good, and we won't get in trouble."

He smiles and gets in the shower as I finish my business and leave for practice. It's a short one today because it's New Year's Eve.

***************

When I pull up to my apartment after work, Christina sits at the bottom of the steps. I walk to her quickly, and she stands with a smile on her face. I pull her in for a quick kiss before heading upstairs with her.

"What are you doing here? I thought I was going to pick you up?"

"I know, but I got bored and figured I'd come over. We can leave from here."

"Can't say it's going to be more exciting waiting for me to shower and get ready. So how'd you get here?"

"Nicole. We were goofing around, and she offered to drop me off on her way home."

We walk inside to an empty apartment. Dad's not home because he went to a party, so we have the place all to ourselves.

"Uhm...won't you get in trouble if your dad comes home and finds me here?"

"No. He's at a party. Besides, he said you could be here when he's not home."

Christina breaks out a huge smile. "Really? That's awesome!"

Christina follows me into my room, and I strip down to get in the shower. She pulls me down on the bed, and we make out.

"I'm all sweaty and gross," I say.

"I know, but I couldn't resist."

We sit up, and I tell her about the rest of the conversation with my dad this morning.

"We got busted last night."

"We did? What happened?"

"We were too noisy."

"Uh-oh!"

"It's not a big deal; Dad and I had a good talk. He wanted to know how we will prevent you from getting pregnant, so I told him about the condoms. He's even cool with us having sex here, as long as we're careful, don't make a mess, and don't get in trouble." I change the subject. "What time did your parents get home? Did they have a good trip?"

"They did. They got home around ten and were bringing their bags in as I was getting out of the shower."

"That was close."

"Yeah. We sat and talked about their trip and what I'd been doing while they were gone. They want to meet you."

The blood drains from my face, and she laughs, asking what's wrong.

"They want to meet me? Is everything ok?"

"Of course, it is. Don't be paranoid. They want to meet the guy I'm hooked on."

"Oh. Cool. When?"

"I don't know. Whenever. By the way, I made an appointment later this week with my doctor."

"You did? Is everything ok?"

"Uh...yeah."

"Why do you need to see the doctor then?"

"I've decided to go on birth control pills, so we don't have to use condoms, and I'll need a prescription."

"Oh, I didn't know you needed a prescription for them."

She smiles at my naïve response and says, "Yep."

I get up, shower, and then get ready for the party. Christina tells me about an open diner, so we go there and have dinner before heading to the party.

***************

I feel out of place, standing around and not knowing anyone. Well, not anyone, because I do know Nicole and Jim. Christina is standing next to me when I feel someone bump me from behind. I turn around, and there's a Hulk standing there wearing a letterman's jacket with a football on it. The guy is about an inch taller than me and outweighs me by a good thirty pounds. He has a beer in his hand and a mean look on his face.

I turn back around, and he grabs my shoulder and pulls me back to face him.

"Man, what's your problem?" I ask.

Christina turns around and stands in front of me, and starts yelling at the guy.

"Get away from me, Brad," she says.

The guy's face turns meaner, and it looks like there will be trouble, so I tell Christina to get behind me. She's reluctant at first but then moves out from between us.

"Who the fuck do you think you are going out with Christina?" Brad asks.

"Who the hell are you to tell me not to?" I step forward and stand about two inches from his face. He pushes me, but I'm ready for it, and it knocks him back a couple of steps. He may be big but apparently doesn't know how to use his body weight.

Christina leans forward and yells at Brad again. "You have no right to tell me who I can and can't date."

The veins in his neck pop, and his face turns red. I hear someone behind me push Christina away, and stand right behind me. But I'm not going to turn around and look because it'll take my eyes off of Brad. Christina has told me about this asshole, the football team's big star, and I've had a feeling we'd eventually run into each other.

"Dude, you're drunk. You best move on and not start any trouble you can't finish," I warn.

I know I'm being an instigator, but I want this guy to know I'm not a pushover. He hands his beer to one of his football buddies and balls his fist up. I quickly gauge our distance and know that if he swings, he'll make contact. So I plan my next moves very carefully.

Adrenaline races through my body, making me tense. I've only been in a couple of fights; once in middle school--I got pounded--and the other was last year at school. I've read several Louis L'Amour books with fight scenes and have tried some of the moves described in his novels. When I was younger, I was clumsy at best, but right now, I'm determined to be better than Brad in this fight. I don't want this to be a long brawl because I figure if I don't take him out quickly, he'll pummel me. So, I plan to give it everything I have with each punch.

I'm ready for his right hand to come around, and when he brings it, I duck down at the last minute and then bring my fist up with full force to meet the underside of his jaw. This rings his bell, and he stutters back a couple of steps. He swings at me again, lower this time, and his punch lands in my abdomen, taking the breath out of me.

I get in a crouching stance, step into him, and throw a left hook, hitting the other side of his face. I follow my left with a right hook, aimed at his Adam's apple, which knocks him back, and he falls. I stand over him and tell him to stay down, or he'll end up in the hospital.

There are audible gasps in the room as I stand over this asshole. Apparently, nobody has ever faced him before, but I wasn't about to let him be a bully, and I wasn't going to be his punching bag. My main concern, though, is Christina. I don't want Brad or anyone else messing with her. So I turn around to find her and see a guy on the floor with a couple of football players attending to him.

"What happened to him?" I ask Christina.

"When you ducked, Brad hit Joel, square in the jaw, and knocked him out."

"Isn't he the quarterback?" I ask.

"Yep."

I chuckle, which causes my muscles to ache where I got hit, and we walk away. The rest of the night is fun, and when midnight comes, Christina and I kiss passionately to ring in the New Year. As we leave, I look around to see if Brad will make any more trouble, but I don't see him or his football buddies. So I write him off and don't think about him anymore.

I take Christina home, and we stand on her doorstep, making out. She looks at my bruised knuckles and kisses them. I tell her not to worry about me and that I'll be fine. But I tell her to let me know if Brad bothers her anymore.

"Will I see you tomorrow...eh...I mean later today?" I ask.

"I think we'll both be too tired."

"Uh...sure. Uhm, how about Monday?"

"Monday? What about this weekend?"

"I work long hours this weekend and won't be home until really late."

"Oh. Okay then, I guess I'll see you on Monday."

"Would you like a ride to school?"

She wraps her arms around my neck and snickers as she says, "You've already given me a few rides." She kisses me. "No, Nicole always takes me to school."

"Okay, then I'll see you at school on Monday."

She kisses me again and asks, "When are we going out again?"

"Next week, I have Wednesday, Thursday, and the weekend off. So any of those times that's good with you."

"I have Thursday and the weekend off. I see the doctor on Thursday after school and have to study for an important exam on Friday. I work until seven Friday night."