Eighteen Ch. 08

Story Info
Christina's awakening.
8.3k words
4.7
6.3k
8
0

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandyGimp
RandyGimp
170 Followers

Chapter 8 -- Christina's Awakening

Friday, January 8th

My dad is in his bedroom on his back with two women on top of him. One is sitting on his face getting her pussy eaten, while the other bounces on his cock. I don't recognize the brunette with the giant boobs, but the blonde woman, who has her back to us, looks familiar. I think I know who she is, but it's difficult to believe I'm right. The women lean into each other and kiss while fondling each other's tits. The brunette's smile reveals how much she is enjoying herself.

Since moving, Dad's had several women here, so it's not unusual for me to walk in and see him in mid-fuck, or to wake up to a naked woman emerging from the bathroom. At least, that's when he's home. I assume he stays at one of his girlfriend's places on the weekends because he rarely comes home before Sunday evening.

The blonde lady slows her bouncing to a steady gyration and palms the brunette's tits, bringing one to her mouth to suck on the nipple. It doesn't remain in her mouth for more than a few seconds, though, because Dad grabs her hips and thrusts into her furiously.

I slip behind Christina and put my arms around her waist as she stiffens. This must be a shock to her, seeing this.

"Do you want to leave?" I whisper.

She shakes her head slightly and moans, "Uh-uh." Her breaths are shallow, and her eyes smolder with lust. "They left the door open while having sex?"

I nod and answer softly in her ear, "Knowing them, they did it on purpose. They want us to see them."

She presses into me as we continue to watch. My hands slide under her blouse to caress her stomach, and I work my way up to her boobs. Gently pulling on her nipples, I give her tits a long slow squeeze. When I lean down to lightly kiss her neck, she melts into my arms. One of my hands trails and cups her mound. Her hips thrust to meet my touch as she grinds her groin against my palm.

The blonde rotates into reverse cowgirl and smiles as her eyes widen with mirth. She knows we're watching her. A Cheshire grin sprouts as she leans back into the other woman while rocking her hips. I'm right about who she is, and it shocks me.

I whisper to Christina, "The blonde is Karen, my dad's old girlfriend."

"She doesn't have any pubic hair!" Christina whispers.

"She likes to be clean-shaven because sex feels better that way."

Karen and the brunette climb off my dad, and the brunette lies on her back. Karen gets on all fours over her and leans down to make out. My dad positions himself behind Karen and enters her. He slams his cock into Karen, making it difficult for her and the brunette to kiss, so the woman on the bottom slides down to suck on Karen's nipples. Then, he pulls out and slides into the other woman's pussy, causing her to moan at the unexpected pleasure. He alternates between cunts, sharing his cock between them.

Christina's body quivers in arousal at the first threesome she's ever witnessed.

"Your dad is huge."

I don't respond immediately so she can absorb the spectacle before our eyes. "You're shivering," I whisper in her ear.

"I'm so horny. I want to rip your clothes off and fuck."

"Where do you want to go?"

"Your room. Now!"

She grabs my hand and pulls me to my room, shutting the door behind us. We crash into each other, making out vigorously as I frantically unbutton her blouse. I pull my shirt over my head as she yanks my jeans down to my ankles. When she stands back up, I tear her blouse down her arms and dive in to take her nipple into my mouth. She gives my cock a tight squeeze, and I slide my fingers into her panties to try and finger her. Instead, we fall over, tangled in each other.

Laughing, I finish removing my pants and then kneel to slip Christina's heels off. After tugging her pants down, I lightly trail kisses up her thigh until I reach her lace-covered pussy. Placing my mouth over her panties, I suck her nectar through the thin material. Between her juices and my saliva, her bottoms are soaked and practically see-through. Removing them, my tongue presses into the seam of her slick sex lips before I wrap my lips around her swollen clit, causing her to writhe in pleasure. She pushes my head away and scoots back on the bed. Crawling to her, I lean in and kiss her painted lips. The warmth from her slippery entrance teases my crown as it rests against her. I dip my cock inside and get ready to drive hard, but she puts her hand against my chest.

"Wait," she says.

"What?"

"Condom."

"I thought you were on the pill."

"I am, but it takes a while to become effective."

My hot-blooded mind swirls, and my body doesn't want to stop. I have a hard time thinking. Remembering we didn't use all the condoms in my nightstand, I grab one and frantically tear it open before rolling it down my shaft. We aren't going to make love this time; we're going to fuck. I plunge into her with deep, intense thrusts. She plants her feet on the mattress and desperately hunches her hips to reach the right angle. Her eyes are half-lidded, and her mouth is open as she moans. I place my lips over hers, and her tongue shoots into my mouth. Our tongues wrestle while I continue to hammer her with fierce intensity. We grin at the effort it takes to keep our lips latched, so we abandon our kissing.

"Stop for a minute. I need a break," Christina pants.

I pull out and sit back on my heels. There's sweat pouring off us as we catch our breaths.

"Okay, now fuck me until I come!" Christina demands.

She raises her feet in the air, and I slap her swollen lips a few times with my cockhead before sliding back into her. Then, locking her legs in place with my arms, I lean forward and place my hands on each side of her head. I withdraw my shaft until my crown is just inside her and then drive my hips down.

There's sweat on her forehead, and her brow furrows as she grunts, "Right there! Yes! It feels so fucking goo--FUCK!"

I'm out of breath and huff, "I'm going to come."

"To...geth...er," she pants.

I slow my pace and release her legs from my grip. She wraps them behind my back and lifts her ass off the bed as she rocks her hips to match my rhythm. Then, she drops her legs and plants her feet firmly on the bed as she grabs my ass and pulls me into her. I speed back up when her muscles tense and the walls of her pussy squeeze my cock.

"Now!" she grunts.

I push into her one last time, and my balls send waves of cum through my shaft. Her vaginal walls spasm as my pelvis rests against her clit. Finally, she relaxes, and I pull out, collapsing next to her.

She grabs my hand. "Wow! That was good."

"It sure was!"

Removing the condom, I wrap it in a dirty sock. I'll throw it away later. We wait until our breathing returns to normal and then get dressed. Walking out of my room, Christina bumps into a naked Karen, who's leaving the bathroom. Karen gives Christina the once over before lightly placing her hands on my girlfriend's waist.

"So, you must be Christina. I've heard nice things about you."

Christina blushes as she thanks her.

"I'll be back in about an hour," I shout to my dad, who's still in the bathroom.

"Take your time," he hollers back.

As we drive off, I notice the redness in Christina's cheeks hasn't diminished.

"You okay?"

"Um...yeah. Karen kinda caught me off guard when I bumped into her...uhm...naked. She didn't even seem to notice."

"I'm sure she didn't. If anything, she was probably disappointed you were dressed," I said with a slight grin.

Christina is quiet for a moment before saying, "I came really hard tonight."

"Me too. Watching my dad's threesome was one hell of a way to get worked up." I reply.

"True. My panties were soaked before you even got near them."

"I loved tasting you through them."

Her eyes twinkle. "I left them under your pillow."

I barely contain my grin.

"How long till the pills kick in?"

"A whole week."

We pull up to her place, and I lean in, kissing her deeply. I love the way she kisses me! My cock responds to her touch, so I pull away and run around the car to help her out.

"You are so beautiful; I have a hard time breathing when I'm around you," I murmur as I wrap her in a tight embrace.

"Okay, Romeo, you've already had your fun today. No need to butter me up." She whispers, lightly biting my ear. My cock responds with a twitch.

"I'm just telling you what's in my heart."

I kiss her again, and she presses her hips into me as our tongues meet. My lust rises quickly, so I let go of her, and she looks at me with raised eyebrows.

"I have to stop, or I'll end up taking you right now."

"Right here on the lawn? With my dad peeking out the window?"

I stiffen and look around as Christina laughs.

She grins and says, "I'm just messing with you. He's asleep...probably."

I walk her to the door and take her in my arms again. I want her and can't get enough of her.

"Can I see you tomorrow?" I ask.

"I was planning on it."

"What time?"

"How about I come over to your place? Will your dad be home?"

"I'm not sure, but since Karen was there and I didn't see her car, I think they'll be gone. And if he is, he probably won't be home until Sunday. How's ten sound?"

"That late?!"

I laugh. "Nine?"

"That's better. I'll see you at nine."

I kiss her again, and she goes inside. As I walk away, there's an emptiness inside me, like something is missing.

Everyone is still in the apartment when I get home. "I thought you'd be gone by now."

"We're just getting ready to go out. This is Joan," Dad says, introducing me to the brunette.

"Hey Joan, it's nice to meet you."

Joan gives me a nod before continuing to get ready.

"Dad, Christina's coming over tomorrow. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, I won't be home until Sunday evening, though, so be good, and be careful."

"She's on the pill, you know."

"Just remember that they take time to kick in."

"I know. I still have some condoms."

"Good boy. Sleep well, and I'll see you in a couple of days."

By the time I finish my shower, everyone's gone. It's quiet and lonely. I should've asked Christina to sleep here tonight: She could've told her parents she was at Nicole's or something.

Walking into my room, I pull Christina's panties from under my pillow and inhale deeply. They're still damp and smell divine. Looking at my messy bed, I see scattered wet spots from where we had sex, so I decide to change the sheets. Falling into bed with Christina's panties clutched in my hand, I drift off to sleep. There's nothing like clean sheets, especially after a shower.

Saturday, January 9th

I wake up later than expected. After eating a quick breakfast, I throw on some shorts and collect some laundry. It's nice having a place where I can get most of our stuff washed at once. When I come out of the laundry room, Christina is in front of me, climbing the stairs. I must have slept later than I thought. Running up the stairs, two steps at a time, I catch up to her.

"Hey there, pretty girl."

Turning around, Christina gives my hair an affectionate ruffle and asks, "What's with the hair? New style?"

"I slept in and lost track of time."

We get inside, and I tell her to make herself at home. "We have the place to ourselves because my dad won't be home 'til tomorrow night," I say before going into the bathroom to clean up.

Walking out, I freeze. Christina is sitting on the couch, with her feet perched on the coffee table. She's flipping through the pages of a Playboy magazine my dad has sitting out. She holds the magazine sideways to look at the centerfold and then notices me. She blushes and shows me the picture.

"Do you think she's pretty?" she asks.

"Not as pretty as you!" My cock gets semi-hard, seeing her sitting there. I take her hand and lift her to me, enveloping her in a warm embrace.

My hands glide down to her ass and give her cheeks a squeeze and a tap. She presses into me, chasing my tongue as we kiss. Her fingernails rake down my cock, and I get fully hard when she tickles the area under my balls.

"I was hoping to find you naked when I got here," she teases.

"I didn't want any complaints from the neighbors while doing the laundry."

"Who'd complain about that!?"

"You'd be surprised." I notice a grocery bag. "What'd you bring?"

"Some toiletries."

My face brightens. "Are you staying for the weekend?"

"I wish. I want to try something, and I'm hoping you'll help."

"Anything. What do you want me to do?"

"Well...," she pauses, blushing slightly. "After seeing Karen, and you telling me she shaves because it makes sex feel better, I thought I'd try it."

"Mmmm...I must be doing something wrong!" I tease.

"You ass," she says as she slaps my arm. "I just want to try it."

"I'm all in; what do I do?"

"I want you to shave me."

"Really? I've never done that. I don't even know where to start," I say.

"You're a bright boy; you'll figure it out," she teases back. "Just be careful not to nick me."

"Oh--that's comforting."

She opens the bag and pulls out some scissors, hair clippers, a razor, shaving cream, and lotion.

"You came prepared."

"I didn't know what you'd have." Then, while walking into the kitchen, she asks, "Do you have a large bowl for hot water?"

"Yep. Right here." I say as I take it from the cupboard,

"Get some towels and a couple of washcloths while I fill this up."

I grab some towels from the bathroom and strategically place them on the couch before Christina saunters in and sets the hot bowl of water on the coffee table.

I pull her tight into my chest and kiss her gently while her fingers sift through my hair. Loosening my grip, I step back and remove her t-shirt. Reaching behind her, I fumble with her bra until the straps drop and it falls to the floor. Lifting her by the waist, she wraps her legs around my ass to hold herself against me, and I kiss the nape of her neck. Her nipples harden, surrounded by her tight pink areolas, and I take one into my mouth. She pulls my head into her bosom and moans before pushing me away.

"We're getting distracted," she whispers.

"I can't resist you."

She smiles as I kneel before her to remove her jeans. Her delectable aroma betrays her, and she can't hide her excitement from me. My lust increases and I lean in to kiss her panties, but her palm against my forehead stops me. She hitches a thumb into the side of her satin covering with her other hand and drops them to the floor. She steps one foot out and then kicks them to the side with her other.

My beautiful angel stands naked before me while I kneel before her. It's like I'm worshipping a goddess as I wrap my arms around her and press my cheek into her abdomen.

"C'mon, let's do this," she says.

I stand, mesmerized by her swaying hips as she walks to the couch and sits on one of the towels. She puts her feet on the edge of the table, and I sit between her spread legs. I'm in awe of her beauty and lean in to kiss her flowering lips, but she puts her hand on my head and stops me.

"Focus."

"Easy for you to say."

I carefully trim her hair with the scissors before spreading her legs wider to get the outside of her labia.

"That should do it," I say.

She runs her fingers around where I've trimmed and says, "Okay, wet the area with a washcloth."

I place the bowl on a towel between my legs and dampen what's left of her pubic hair. She smiles and leans back as she closes her eyes.

"Enjoying this?"

"You don't know how much."

It's hardly a secret, based on how much she's glistening. Spreading the shaving cream around, I carefully run the blade down her mound. After a few passes, I rinse it in the hot water and then stroke upwards. When I pull her labia to the side, it slips away, and she sighs. I get a firmer grip and pull it out again, and carefully shave her crease. After a few passes, she's nice and smooth, so I repeat my actions on the other side. Her pussy is very slippery now, and I'm tempted to dip my fingers into her, but I restrain myself.

When I finish, she's smooth between her legs except for a small triangular strip of pubes. I take the washcloth, wipe away the remaining shaving cream and loose hairs, and then run my fingers over her soft skin. She places a hand where she's been shaved and notices the patch I left.

"I thought you were going to shave everything off?"

"No, I wanted to leave a landing strip."

Kissing the inside of her knee, I slowly make my way up her thigh and into her newly shaved areas. She tangles her fingers in my hair and pulls me close, guiding my head with her hands. My lips form around her clit, sucking and flicking it, while two fingers are inside her, persistently teasing her g-spot. Her breathing shallows as she squirms and twitches until her whole body goes taught, and she lets out a long groan. Her liquid flows around my fingers, so I quickly latch my mouth to her hole and lap up her sweet nectar. She relaxes and catches her breath with a deep sigh.

"I take it you enjoyed that? Is it better smooth?"

"Wow! Yes! That was amazing."

"Want to see how different it is with sex?"

I stand up as she lies back on the couch, and I lean over to kiss her. Her tongue runs around the outside of my lips, tasting herself, and then she opens her mouth, and we kiss. I settle my cock over her entrance and slide into her dripping pussy. There's something different about the way she feels this time, besides having smooth lips. I realize why and quickly pull out of her.

"Be right back."

She gives me a puzzled look as I run to the bathroom to get some condoms. I tear open a package and roll it down as I get back over her.

Christina's eyes get big. "OH CRAP! Thank you!"

"Now...where were we?" I say as I slide back into her.

"Uhhh...that feels so good!"

I drive home as she wraps her legs around me, pulling me against her. Keeping my pace measured to make this last, we get into a rhythm and slowly make love. Leaning down, our tongues meet again--

"Go faster now," she begs.

"I'll come too soon."

Her eyes lock onto mine. "I know. Go faster."

I shudder and pick up the pace.

She pulls me into her with her feet as I burst, far too soon. I churn my release into the rubber, and she smiles. Her feet relax, so I pull out and roll the condom off. When I sit back on my knees, she slides forward and takes my erection into her mouth. Her face tightens with a grimace.

"What's wrong," I ask.

"Condoms leave a weird taste. I can't wait to stop using them." She continues to suck on my cock regardless of the aftertaste.

When she finishes, I put the towels and bowl on the table and sit next to her.

"That was nice," I say while holding her.

"Hmmm, it sure was."

She sits upright with a jolt and says, "Didn't you have some chores you were taking care of?"

"My laundry! I need to get it out of the washers before someone complains."

"I'll get dressed and help you. Do you have something comfortable I can borrow?" I give Christina a pair of drawstring shorts and then put mine back on. Relief floods over me when we learn that nobody disturbed my laundry, so we quickly move the clothes to the dryers before going back upstairs to clean up our mess.

Christina has the towels in her arms and asks, "What should I do with these?"

"We'll wash them with some others."

We grab all the used towels and take them downstairs. When we get back, I sigh. There are still chores I need to take care of.

"I need to finish cleaning up, but that can wait until after you leave."

"You're kicking me out?" she teases. "I was planning on spending the day with you, assuming you want me to."

RandyGimp
RandyGimp
170 Followers