Eighteen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandyGimp
RandyGimp
170 Followers

My heart leaps, and I kiss her. "I want to spend every moment I can with you."

"Then let me help. And when we're done, I have another surprise."

"Another one?!"

"Not until we're finished, mister. What do you need me to do?"

"I'll clean the bathroom and the kitchen if you vacuum?"

"Deal."

We set about working, and Christina finishes before me; she even made my bed and straightened my room. She helps me fold the clean clothes and pulls both pairs of her panties from the warm mound.

"You washed them?"

"Of course. I was going to put them in my dresser in case you need a clean pair sometime."

She places one pair in her bag and the other with the folded laundry. "I've never seen you in underwear before. Whose boxers are these?"

"They're mine. I don't wear them unless it's necessary."

She helps me fold the sheets, and we put everything away. By that time, the towels are finished, and she helps with those too.

We finish the chores, and she asks if I want my other surprise.

"I don't want another surprise. I want you."

She kisses me and then reaches into her bag and pulls out a movie. I look at it and then look at her.

"A kissing movie? We just saw one last night."

"I take it you haven't seen it then. I think you'll like it."

She removes the movie from its sleeve and sticks it into the player while I turn on the television and pick up the jacket to see what it's about: Revenge, torture, and kidnap. Maybe this won't be so bad. We sit down and cuddle as the movie starts.

When the show ends, I say, "That was fun. I liked it. Now, I need some food. We can either make something or go get something, your choice."

"Let's go get something since we already cleaned the kitchen."

"As you wish." We take a shower to get the smell of sex off us and make ourselves presentable before going out for some tacos. As we eat, Christina's fidgety.

"You okay?"

"I'm not used to being smooth downstairs. Everything is so much more...sensitive."

"Is it a bad thing?"

"No. I just need to get used to it."

"Maybe wearing a skirt for a while will help. Pants can get kind of snug."

"Good idea."

We finish eating and go back to my place to relax on the couch. Christina sits on my lap, and I nuzzle my face between her boobs as I hold her close.

"I don't want to leave," she says.

"That makes two of us. I don't want you to go."

"I told my parents I wouldn't be out late because my aunt and uncle are coming over tomorrow."

I take a deep breath and let it out. Her arms are around my neck as she tightens her grip, and I turn my head and let out another sigh, being content to stay the way I am. Finally, she releases me, stands up, and then pulls me up by the hand.

"Will you take me home?"

"No. You have to stay here."

She puts her hands on her hips and gives me the look as I put my arms around her to hold her tight.

"Of course, I'll take you home. Speaking of which...how'd you get here?"

"Nicole dropped me off."

"Did she know what you had planned?"

"No. I didn't tell her, in case I chickened out."

We gather her things, and I drive her home. After turning the engine off, I lean over and kiss her. She has the sweetest lips.

"Want to come inside?"

"It's kinda late, isn't it?"

"No, it'll be fine, come on...come inside."

"I thought we had to wait a week."

She laughs, "Not me, dork. Inside the house."

"Okay, but I need to tell you something first. I don't want you to freak out, but I have to get this off my chest."

"What is it?"

I take a deep breath and swallow hard, and Christina looks worried.

"I've fallen in love with you. I want you to know that my feelings for you are much deeper than just being friends."

She smiles and lets out a sigh. "Well, that's good because I love you too, but I was afraid to tell you."

"You can tell me anything. There's nothing you could do or say to tarnish how I feel about you."

She leans over, and we kiss deeply. I sure love the way she kisses! We make out for another half hour before going inside.

Mr. Taylor emerges from around the corner and says to Christina, "Well, you finally decided to come home. Did you have a good day?"

"Yeah. I hung out with Tom and helped him clean his apartment. After that, we watched a movie and then had some dinner."

Mr. Taylor looks at me sternly and says, "Christina's not your maid!"

"I know, sir, it was her idea to help, and I really appreciated it. You have an incredible daughter. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me."

His eyebrows rise as he glares at me. "Is she now?"

"Oh, stop it, Daddy, you're not going to frighten him off."

Mr. Taylor smiles and says, in a somewhat defeated tone, "Okay then. Come on in. We're in the dining room discussing our menu for tomorrow."

Christina whispers in my ear, "Let me put this stuff away, and I'll meet you in there."

I follow Mr. Taylor to the dining room and see Christina's mom sitting there with some paper, a pencil, and a recipe book. She looks up, and I swear, it's like looking at an angel.

Christina walks in and asks, "What's on the menu?"

Her dad answers, "We're thinking of grilling some burgers for lunch, but we don't know what to do for dinner."

It's awkward sitting here listening to them discuss their meal plans. Finally, Christina's mom looks at me and smiles. "Tom, what are you doing tomorrow?"

"Uh, except for some homework, nothing. I haven't really thought about it."

"Would you like to come over?" she asks.

Christina looks at me with a twinkle in her eye, "It'd be awesome if you did. You'd be able to meet my aunt and uncle."

I look at Christina and then her parents. "Do I get another third degree?"

Mr. Taylor chuckles, "No, that's my job. You'll probably have to answer some questions, though."

I grin and say, "Well, that's understandable. What time should I be here?"

"Around one, if that works," Mrs. Taylor says.

"Can he come over earlier than that?" Christina asks.

Her parents look at each other and then at me, and then Mr. Taylor replies, "Sure, if he wants to. Come over as early as you want, as long as you don't wake me up."

Christina has that familiar look in her eyes and says, "Bring your books, and we can finish our homework together."

"That sounds good. How about ten? Is that too early?" I ask.

"Ten'll be fine," her dad answers.

I get up, and Christina walks me to the door. Looking around, we see we aren't being watched, so we embrace with a long kiss. I sneak my hand below her waist and give her cheek a pat as she reaches down and grasps my bulge.

"Take care of this for me."

I grin. "As you wish."

Sunday, January 10th

I'm up early for a Sunday morning because I want to drop by the store and buy some flowers before going to the Taylors. I tell the clerk I'm not sure what to get, and she asks who they're for and what the occasion is. I explain they're for my girlfriend's mother, and a weird look comes over her face as she tells me how unusual it is and puts a bouquet together for me.

I get to Christina's and knock. The knob rattles before the door opens. It's Christina, and her eyes brighten when she sees the flowers, so I give them to her with a kiss. The flowers were intended for her mother, but I wasn't about to tell her that. I'm going to have to think of something else to butter up her mom. Christina brings me into the kitchen, where I set my books onto the table while she searches for a vase.

Mrs. Taylor puts her nose in the middle of the bouquet and says, "How nice, these are very pretty, and they smell lovely."

"Aren't they awesome, Mom? I have the best boyfriend ever."

Mr. Taylor walks around the corner. "What's all the ruckus about?"

Christina's mom says, "Tom brought Christina some beautiful flowers, isn't that thoughtful? I wish someone would give me flowers sometime."

Mr. Taylor gives me a look that's somewhere between worried and upset. This idea really backfired, but I shake it off and ask if there's anything I can help with.

Mrs. Taylor gives a sweet smile and says, "You and Christina go finish your homework. We have it covered."

Christina throws her head to the side as if to say, follow me, and spins around. I grab my books from the table and follow her up the stairs.

The only thing I can focus on is her ass as it sways in the skirt she's wearing. It's mid-thigh length and flares out, so every time she takes a step, it flies to one side as if it's going to reveal her hidden treasures. Her swaying hips hypnotize me and puts me in a trance as my lust rises. Finally, we get to her room, and I drop my books on her desk as she shuts the door. She jumps into my arms, and we embrace tightly.

"I've missed you," I say before we lock lips.

"Since last night?"

"Yes. I had a dream about you."

"A good one, I hope."

"There isn't any other kind to have."

Lifting the hem of her skirt, I give her soft cheeks a squeeze and notice she isn't wearing panties. Gliding my hand to her moist slit, I dampen my finger. She lowers my zipper to pull me out...but finds something in the way.

"You're wearing boxers?"

"Yep. I thought it appropriate seeing I'm meeting your relatives and spending the day with your family."

She gives me a wiley look and says, "Maybe I should put some on too."

"Boxers? Why don't I take mine off?" I tease.

She buries her hands in my hair and pulls me into her. Our tongues dance as my hand drops to her smooth mound, and I probe her slit. My finger is coated with her nectar, so I slide it up to play with her clitoral hood, and she moans into my mouth. We hear footsteps down the hallway, so we break apart, and I quickly lick my fingers before zipping my pants up. Mr. Taylor pokes his head in the door.

"Keep the door open. You two may be adults, but you're in my house, and there'll be no hanky-panky on my watch." He leaves the door open and disappears just as quickly as he arrived. We take deep breaths, and I lean in to kiss her, but she puts her hands on my chest to stop me.

"We need to do some homework."

Her desk is mahogany stained with three drawers on each end of the cubbyhole that's open on both sides. It's against the wall, and she asks me to help her move it so she can sit on one side and me on the other. There's a folding chair for me, so I place it opposite her and sit down before removing my shoes. My sock-covered foot searches out for her, but then I feel her toes climbing my shin until she finds my crotch and gives it a squeeze. I press her foot into me and groan as she smiles and opens her textbook.

"It's a good thing I don't have you in my study period," I say. "I'd never get any work done." She tries to pull her foot away, but I hold onto it and keep it right where it is. Christina gives me a sly look and smiles as we crack our books open.

About an hour later, she closes her book, reaches across the desk, and takes my hand. "Do you think we can get into the same university?"

"I don't know. We've filled out the same applications, so I guess that depends on which school you want to go to and if I can afford it. I have some money saved up, but it probably won't get me past my first year."

"Have you applied for any scholarships or aid?"

"A few, but I haven't heard back from them. I'll speak with a counselor tomorrow about it. Have you decided where you want to go?" I ask.

"Not exactly. My dad wants me to go to UCLA, so that's my first choice."

Christina's beauty is irresistible. I can't hold back any longer, so I go to her side of the desk, lift her into my arms, and kiss her deeply. She wraps her legs around my waist as we frantically make out. Swiping our books and papers from one end of the desk, I set her down and press myself into her as if I'm trying to merge our bodies into one. My hard cock pushes against her, and I want to fuck her badly. Christina pulls her lips from mine with a gasp and throws her head back. I kiss her gently as my tongue travels from the base of her neck to her ear, where I nibble softly. She giggles a little too loudly, so I pull away from her.

"Shhh...we'll get caught," I whisper.

"I can't help it. It tickles."

Christina embeds her fingers in my hair and guides me to her tits, where I kiss her softly over her shirt. Kneeling, I pull her ass to the edge of the desk as she parts her legs. Christina lies back and rests her legs on my shoulders as I kiss her thighs, working my way to the source of her addicting aroma.

My tongue parts her labia where there's a trickle of juice seeping from the bottom of her pussy. I swipe it with my tongue. I get the hint when she grabs my hair again and tugs, so I lean in and devour her. Christina moans as I slide my finger inside her and continue to lap up her nectar. Her legs quiver, and juices flood my hand. Removing my finger and sealing my lips around her pussy, I drink her up. When I get as much as I can from her, I pull away and take a deep breath. Her delectable aroma fills my nostrils.

Not wanting to increase our chance of getting caught, I stand and kiss her again. Christina pushes her tongue into my mouth and sucks my breath from me as we share this intimate moment together.

"Oh my God! I can't believe we just did that with my door open."

"I can't resist you. You know that."

"Let's get cleaned up and go downstairs. My parents are going to start wondering what we're doing up here."

We go into her bathroom, where I wash my face, and she opens a new toothbrush, so I can freshen my mouth. When she begins to clean between her legs, I take the washcloth and do it for her. Next, I pick out some panties for her, and she slips them on as I slide my hand under her dress to grope her.

She slaps my hand away. "Not now, you heard my dad."

"It's going to be very...very...difficult to keep my hands off you."

"Just pretend you're in church."

"That'd be a first."

We leave her bedroom, and she gives me a tour of their house. It's enormous with rooms everywhere. It's decorated elegantly, and everything looks pristine. There are two guest rooms, one connects to the other side of Christina's bathroom, and the other is across the wide hall. Her parent's room is at the end of the hallway and has double doors. All the rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows with breathtaking views.

Downstairs there are two family rooms, one of them is formal, behind frosted double doors. The pantry off the kitchen is as big as my bedroom. We go to the backyard where her parents are, and she shows me the Jacuzzi, which seats at least a dozen people, and the pool has both a diving board and a slide.

We stand there looking out over the pool, and my mind calms as I focus on the water's glassy surface. I'm holding Christina's hand, and she has her head leaning against my shoulder when Mr. Taylor walks up behind us and disturbs the peaceful moment.

"You look like you want to go for a swim," he says to me.

"It's one of my favorite things to do."

"I'd think with the amount of time you spend in the water, you'd want to take a break."

"When I lived with my mom, we had a small pool that I was in all the time. I'm like a fish out of water."

"How are you doing in your swim meets?"

"We won't have our first one until late February. So we're just practicing for now."

"Well, you don't want to get in this water; it's pretty cold because I don't heat it during the winter."

"I didn't bring my Speedo with me anyway."

"Speedo? You'll have to wear a different suit if you ever swim here."

"It's the only suit I own, sir."

He laughs and then changes the subject with a more serious tone. "You can call me Bob if you'd like."

"Thank you, sir, uhhh..., Bob. That may take some getting used to. I've always been taught to call adults by Mr. or Mrs., and even though I'm an adult now, it feels strange to use first names."

He nods, and there's a moment of silence before he changes the subject again.

"How tall are you?"

"About six-four."

"I don't think so."

I give him a puzzled look as he says, "I'm six-seven, and you're taller than six-four."

"Well, it's been a while since I've been measured."

"Just for the heck of it, let's see how tall you are."

I follow him into the house, where he grabs a tape measure and has me stand in a doorway. He makes a mark on the door jamb at the top of my head, and I step away. He takes the tape measure and stretches it out. Wow...I grew two inches since last year.

Mr. Taylor smiles and says, "That's what I thought, six-six. You seem to have a pretty good build on you too. Do you work out?"

"Three days a week, we work on our legs, backs, arms, and abs."

Mr. Taylor nods again and then asks, "You said you had a job after school. What do you do?"

"I work at a grocery store. It pays enough to save for college and have a little for spending."

"Saving for college? Your parents don't have a college fund for you?"

"No, sir. My dad said if I wanted to go to college, I'd have to take care of it myself. So I've been saving ever since I got my first job at fourteen." Should I tell him how Mom put half my check into savings instead of using it for bills? No, I think I'll leave my story the way it is.

"Have you thought about doing something else that'd help you earn more for college?"

"The work is simple enough that it doesn't detract from my studies, and the manager's been very flexible with my schedule. I don't want to work somewhere that'll make it more difficult to keep my grades up."

The doorbell rings, and I'm instantly relieved that Mr. Taylor's focus will now be on someone else besides me. Christina pulls me into the entryway so she can introduce me to her aunt and uncle.

The rest of the evening goes by without much excitement. It's nice being in a family setting where everyone seems to enjoy each other's company. It's getting late, so I tell the Taylors that I need to leave. I thank them for the great meals and let them know how much I enjoyed the evening. After grabbing my books, Christina walks me to the door.

"Everything okay?" she asks.

"It's great. I hope I didn't ruin anything by talking too much."

"You were perfect. Want to know something?"

"What's that?"

"I love you!"

There's no way to describe the warmth that fills my heart when I hear those words from her lips. It feels like the weight of the world's been lifted from my shoulders.

"I love you too. See you tomorrow?"

"I'd rather see you tonight and tomorrow," she whispers. Christina puts her arms around my neck, and I pull her into a long kiss. We gasp for air, and our noses are barely an inch apart as we gaze into each other. I finally give her one more hug and kiss before leaving.

The drive home is lonely...like I've left my soul behind. The further I get from her house, the emptier and lonelier I am. When I walk into our apartment, Dad is on the couch, relaxing and watching television.

"What's up, sport? Where've you been?"

"Christina's family invited me to a get-together, so I've been there most of the day."

"Do me a favor? Leave a note next time."

"Uh...sure, Dad."

He points at my books. "Get any homework done?"

"It's all done. It took a little longer than it should've, but it's done."

"You're spending a lot of time with Christina lately. Is it getting serious?"

"Dad, I've fallen in love. I don't know when or how, but there's no doubt about it. I'm in love."

"Love is overrated. You're still in high school and have a lot of years ahead of you."

"Well, if it makes you feel any better...I'm in lust too."

He laughs. "That I understand! How'd she take walking in on Karen, Joan, and I the other night?"

"I told her ahead of time that you'd probably be in the bedroom with a couple of women, but she thought you'd have the door shut. It was rather arousing. She pulled me into my bedroom because she couldn't keep it in her pants any longer. It wasn't a long night of sex, but it was awesome. I was the one that was shocked," I confess. "I didn't think you'd be with Karen."

RandyGimp
RandyGimp
170 Followers